Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why...

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 01 Jun 2017 13:39 #61

• I AM ALL I AM
Flare wrote:
Says the kike who believes 6 million jews were gassed in chambers with wooden doors, no ventilation system, with an insect propellant, leaving no trace of the dead. :iitm:

Says the self proclaimed "redpilled" one who believes in an Abrahamic sky daddy referenced from jewish religious texts, with no knowledge of who wrote the texts, no knowledge of the language that the texts were written in and no verifiable evidence to support the outlandish/miraculous claims within the Abrahamic jewish religious texts, let alone the sequel christian religious texts and the outlandish/miraculous claims made therein. :roll:

Ad hominem and strawman arguments. :roll:

So, if you tell a lie loud enough and long enough ...

Does that mean that you haven't convinced yourself yet Flare and it is why you continue repeating false accusations over and over and over again and again?

Which would make your false accusations a projection of your own inability to provide verifiable evidence for your beliefs.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 01 Jun 2017 16:25 #62

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
You're trying too hard, dots. The best trolling comes effortlessly, but you are a long way from that.

Share a few details about your personal life and I'll show you how it is done.

I lived on a council estate back in the day and my sister still does.
Feck all wrong with where people live, it's who people ARE is what matters.
Rags is one of my most faithful critics on here but he is a genuine lad who tells it how he sees it.
:)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 03 Jun 2017 14:25 #63

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:
BTW .. Finally, I can agree with a thread by dots.
Rags is one of the only sensible people in this forum.

You really have zero concept of irony do you PatsyFag.
Simpleton much? Get your gerontophile toy boy to explain it to you.
#Whatafuckingnumpty.

PS: What does "One of the only" actually mean grammatically? One of the few, yes, the only,yes but "One of the only" ? Singular or plural ?

Call yourself a teacher. Pity your pupils, were they the plants growing in your back yard? Good plants, grow for PatsyFag, here, have some water.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia