Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Pointless Thread

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 14:38 #1

Right, if you can't discuss the topic without calling other members clueless twats or whatever, then you can shout your abuse out of the way here in this thread.

Lets face it, all you've done is thrown unnecessary non-stop abuse at me and made false accusations since I became a mod. So what fucking difference does it make to anyone? If you wanna play dirty like that, then fine. Have it your own way. You only have yourself to blame at the end of the day. Any further unnecessary abuse from you in the thread will, or in any other thread, will be moved to this thread, or another.

If you want to keep throwing unnecessary abuse at me as well as false accusations of censorship, then fine. Allow me to demonstrate what that really looks like in the real World. You're on a slippery slope here with me if you think you can keep getting away with your constant lies and abuse aimed at me. I've been more than patient and fair with you up to now, but my patience has it's limits.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 19:54 by Return of Zorro.
The topic has been locked.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 14:52 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Here comes a meltdown ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:26 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:01 #3

If you say so. No meltdown on my part, obviously. Just justice served towards somebody who doesn't know when enough is enough.

Like I said, if you want to keep falsely accusing me of censoring others, then fuck it. I'll give you a demo of what that really looks like in the real world.

Go away and reflect on your own behavior and ask why that might be. Instead of blaming somebody else, go and take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself. It's overdue.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 15:02 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:04 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
If you say so. No meltdown on my part, obviously. Just justice served towards somebody who doesn't know when enough is enough.

Like I said, if you want to keep falsely accusing me of censoring others, then fuck it. I'll give you a demo of what that really looks like in the real world.

Go away and reflect on your own behavior and ask why that might be. Instead of blaming somebody else, go and take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself. It's overdue.

You censor others, it's not just me that points that out, your bias well documented on TZ.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 15:05 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:05 #5

Maybe I should rename this excerpts thread the rotten-arse meltdown thread, where all your abuse and other rubbish can be dumped. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 15:06 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:07 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Maybe I should rename this excerpts thread as the rotten-arse meltdown thread, where all your abuse and other rubbish can be dumped. :chuckle:

Maybe you should simply admit that your a bias censoring twat instead of lying all the while.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:12 #7

Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:

You censor others, it's not just me that points that out, your bias well documented on TZ.

Yeah of course. That's why so many members come out saying the same as you. Not.

The small handful that do i.e you, zax and i-am, are hardly unbiased yourselves, are you. You're a proven liar by your very own actions, rotten-arse, and a dishonest gobshite with practically zero credibility or popularity, here or anywhere else for that matter. Ever asked yourself why that might be and what you might be doing wrong?
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 15:26 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:25 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Post edited to save it from the corrupt moderation, no point contributing in the current circumstances..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:47 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 15:37 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Being trolled by the 'moderator'

'Moderaror' wrote;
You know what's funny about rotten-arse finally admitting he's Jewish, is how long he tried to either hide it or deny it. Now he's put himself in a sticky situation where admitting it after all this time, and after denying it for so long, totally makes himself look like a dishonest clown and a lair. And furthermore he can't even understand or comprehend what the problem with that is.. and how he constantly shoots himself in the foot. :chuckle:

With his lies.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 17:00 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:01 #10

Take note, any further attempts to change the thread title will be changed back by me. Furthermore any subsequent threads you may start of the same nature from now all will be merged into this thread. Clearly you are only here now to try and disrupt the forum, and to try and annoy and bait other members.

Well, it's about time somebody got to grips with your obnoxious behavior. It starts today. And you only have yourself to blame. I don't care if you're some asperger sufferer or whatever, either. That might explain your behavior, but it certainly doesn't excuse it or make you exempt or immune to being responsible for your own actions.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:14 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:02 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
My post number #91 has been corrupted/edited/censored by Zorro.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:10 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Take note, I'm a corrupt censoring twat.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:12 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:15 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Perhaps a regular change of underwear might improve sociability?

Truth is anti-semitic

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:16 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Yeah of course. That's why so many members come out saying the same as you. Not.

The small handful that do i.e you, zax and i-am, are hardly unbiased yourselves, are you. You're a proven liar by your very own actions, rotten-arse, and a dishonest gobshite with practically zero credibility or popularity, here or anywhere else for that matter. Ever asked yourself why that might be and what you might be doing wrong?

^ This is what happens when a troll becomes a 'moderator'. It's not just me and zax that calls him out, we've seen it with Cinta, I-am, Ragnarock, Mr Butt, Annabelle, Wiiikiid, Ent. even wolfy disapproved, the list goes on and on.. when is novum going to come to his senses and fuck this corrupt cunt off?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:22 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:25 #15

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:

^ This is what happens when a troll becomes a 'moderator'. It's not just me and zax that calls him out, we've seen it with Cinta, I-am, Ragnarock, Mr Butt, Annabelle, Wiiikiid, Ent. even wolfy disapproved, the list goes on and on.. when is novum going to come to his senses and fuck this corrupt cunt off?

That's the way you jews do it ey? :emo:

Always turn things around and blame others for their own behaviour. :bonk:
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:27 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Novum disapproves of threads about other members and now here is the 'moderator' doing just that.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:27 #17

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
My post number #91 had been corrupted/edited/censored by Zorro.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:30 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:28 #18

More like when is Nov going to come to his senses and restrict your petty bitching and lies, and all round disruptive and obnoxious behavior to public zone once again. :yup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:30 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
This is a censorship thread. Hopefully novum can sort this out.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:56 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:33 #20

you mean when he's come to his senses and put your rotten lying arse where it belongs in public zone.

I don't accuse other members of lying or being a lair, unless they are actually a lair. Which you are,.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:34 by Return of Zorro.