Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Pointless Thread

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:36 #21

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
You accused me of admitting that I am a Jew, when I'm not a Jew nor have admitted to such as thing, that's you lying right there. the new posters won't stay long, you're a massive twat, you're wrecking this forum with your bias racist bullshit.

Everyone can see it but you, and a tiny handful of similarly munted idiots.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:37 #22

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
My post number #91 had been corrupted/edited/censored by Zorro.

That's why he started this troll thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:38 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:49 #23

Obviously this thread was started because you've done nothing but fling unnecessary abuse at me, tell lies, and constantly falsely accuse me of censorship, and for over a year now. And you couldn't respond to a post without adding abuse and calling me a clueless twat.

Your accusations are patently false and absurd. I may well be a ''racist'', at least in your goggle blinded eyes, but one thing I certainly aint is somebody who's censoring the forum or other members views. Neither am I biased.

I've no intention of censoring anybodies views. It doesn't even cross my mind. I just think it's a good idea sometimes to try and keep the worst type of twatish behavior in check.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 19:29 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 16:53 #24

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
'moderator'
Obviously this thread was started because you've done nothing but fling unnecessary abuse at me

So all of my posts contain nothing but abuse flung at you, or are you once again lying?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 16:54 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 17:03 #25

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Take note, any further attempts to change the thread title will be changed back by me. Furthermore any subsequent threads you may start of the same nature from now all will be merged into this thread. Clearly you are only here now to try and disrupt the forum, and to try and annoy and bait other members.

Well, it's about time somebody got to grips with your obnoxious behavior. It starts today. And you only have yourself to blame. I don't care if you're some asperger sufferer or whatever, either. That might explain your behavior, but it certainly doesn't excuse it or make you exempt or immune to being responsible for your own actions.

I can't change the thread title I'm not a 'moderator' I don't see why members have to put up with this treatment from 'moderation'.

You're going to merge my threads into this moderators troll thread. :conf: Because I don't whistle your tune :dunno:

It's not my fault if people feel annoyed, that's their problem.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 17:13 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 17:14 #26

You can, and did, change the title. Which you already did several times. Simply by editing your Original post. It wasn't until I deleted that post that stopped you from doing it. And that's the reason why I deleted it in the first place. To stop you changing the title. Not to censor you. You see it's your OWN actions and behavior which brought this on yourself.

You know very well you changed the thread title, which you did at least twice. Or are you going to try and lie about that and deny that too?

You really are a prolific shameless liar aren't you. Which is more than good reason why I think it's a good idea your ass is restricted to public zone. And even in there you'll need keeping tabs on so you don't fill the place up with your rubbish. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 20:36 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 17:24 #27

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't know what you're talking about or what I've done wrong, I've just created a thread about a survey regarding Jews being cool, and tried to answer peoples concerns and theories and on another thread discussed the recent London attack.

Your saying I've done nothing but flung insults at you, but I hardly ever address you, most of what I do here is nothing to do with you, but you keep poking your nose into my business, and excerpting my posts, now you've edited one of my posts, and are threatening further action.

You've make false accusations that I've 'admitted to being a Jew' but can supply no quote, and threatened to merge threads that I start, that you disagree with into this vent troll thread of yours, you're now going about the forum asking other members if they mind of you vent my threads, you're behaviour is odious.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 17:29 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 18:13 #28

No, No, and No. You and I obviously live in two totally different Worlds. Your World has no rules or morals on lying, and in my World lying is frowned upon, and looked upon as base low level behavior.

I'm not going around the forum asking other members if they mind me venting your threads. It's just one thread. A thread you started which you knew damn well would quickly end up in a bitter rant. Indeed, that's the only reason why you started it in the first place. Which was my grounds to see whether others want it moved or not.

Not so long ago you took glee from hearing the forum might be closing. Now all of a sudden you try and make yourself out into being somebody who cares about the place. You're as disingenuous as they come. rotten.

I would say you probably opened that thread to further try and make Novum think there's no point keeping the place going if all people can do is bicker.

I can see right through people like you, rotten. You're a snake if I ever did see one, who thinks nothing about lying. Indeed, lying is probably something you're proud of. And that's the real reason why you falsely accuse me of censorship and other stuff, because you know how easily I can see right through you.

You don't give a damn about this place, or other peoples opinions. All you really care about is that you get to keep doing what you're doing.

Given mod buttons you would also be one the first here to start censoring other members. That;'s why somebody like you will never be trusted with them.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 18:30 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 18:30 #29

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Charming 'moderation' ^

It would not have ended in a bitter rant if we had decent and unbias moderator to move the trolling from it, it's as good as any other thread, but as you didn't like the premise you happily saw it trolled, so that later you can try this vent vote thing.

But it was just the other day when you stated to me that you won't let other members threads be trolled or flamed, but you do, if the thread premise is not to your liking, this vote thing is just the start of a new censorship behaviour of yours, or are we going to have such votes for all threads?

Not so long ago you took glee from hearing the forum might be closing
Another lie, keep it up.

LOL you think that I started a thread that you trolled so that novum would get sick of the trolling :larf: In that case don't fucking troll it you fools.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 18:38 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 18:39 #30

You've done nothing but bitch and moan about my moderation whenever you see something to nit pick about. Often you'll outright lie and exaggerate about things, make shit up, or blow it out of all proportion. .

And now after all that you turn around and wonder why the nasty moderator doesn't show you much respect back?

Gee, I can't think for the life of me why that might be. Can you?

It's akin to continually stabbing somebody in the back, then wondering why they've taken a disliking to you, and why people become reluctant to listen to you..
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 18:41 by Return of Zorro.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 18:45 #31

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
You do realise when novum sees this troll squabble thread that you started he's just going to think..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you should have just left my post as it was, and not tried to troll then vent my 'Jews are the Coolest' thread' and your 'buddies' could have just let me be and posted their usual shite elsewhere on the forum.

So I suggest that you get rid of this thread asap, should you want peace on the forum, otherwise you're flaming not moderating.

Don't try and blame me for your intolerance, it's a bad attribute for a 'moderator'.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 18:50 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 19:01 #32

Well, I would have thought it's better to try and confine the worst of your lunacy to one place, rather than have it spread allover the forum like cow dung everywhere.. :chuckle:

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 19:11 #33

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
You do realise when novum sees my trolling and squabbling that I've started in 9200 posts, he's just going to think..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I bet. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 19:40 #34

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
This is Zorro's censor dump, a symptom of corrupt moderation.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 20:15 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 20:16 #35

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
This is Zorro being a troll.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 20:25 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 20:22 #36

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Gaia wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I hope you realise realise this is what I think of you and your forum novum:

I bet. :thumbup:

Nearly a year later and you're still here prattling shite you cunt!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 20:33 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 20:27 #37

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro made this troll thread because he does not want peace on the forum.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 21:38 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 20:29 #38

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Well, I would have thought it's better to try and confine the worst of your lunacy to one place, rather than have it spread allover the forum like cow dung everywhere.. :chuckle:

My ''lunacy'' being; pointing out that you're a corrupt censoring troll, you're not only flaming the forum, you're wrecking the forum.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 20:30 by Frothy.

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 20:58 #39

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
You do realise when novum sees this troll squabble thread that you started he's just going to think..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you should have just left my post as it was, and not tried to troll then vent my 'Jews are the Coolest' thread' and your 'buddies' could have just let me be and posted their usual shite elsewhere on the forum.

So I suggest that you get rid of this thread asap, should you want peace on the forum, otherwise you're flaming not moderating.

Don't try and blame me for your intolerance, it's a bad attribute for a 'moderator'.

:emo: :emo: :emo:

The Pointless Thread 05 Jun 2017 21:01 #40

Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:

My ''lunacy'' being; pointing out that you're a corrupt censoring troll, you're not only flaming the forum, you're wrecking the forum.

It's quite amazing really how you can openly accuse somebody else of the very thing you're guilty of yourself.

That's what you people do though, isn't it, reflect your very own obnoxious behavior onto others, in the hope it absolves you of any wrong doing on your own behalf.

This is done for a number of reasons. Firstly it makes you feel better to judge others because it gives you a false sense of feeling morally superior, and secondly it's a rhetorical technique to try and divert attention away of any wrong doing on your own part, and to reflect your own immoral behavior onto others. Good job people are now seeing through it though.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 21:09 by Return of Zorro.