Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 09:52 #101

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 09:58 #102

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
he didnt exactly say "pig faced cunt" now did he rotten :sokay:

He said pig faced types in one part and miserable cunts in a seperate sentence, yet youre putting the two together in quotations as if to say that he called someone a "pig faced cunt" , that phrase never happened.

There you go, making excuses for him again, he referred to people who he finds as too sensitive on the forum as miserable, pig faced, and ;c**ts'' Because they complain about his troll flaming.

So he is calling them ''miserable pig faced c**ts'' there's no two ways about it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 12:42 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 10:04 #103

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
It just so so so so so, obvious that I am a pig-faced cunt without a life!

:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 10:31 #104

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
It just so so so so so, obvious that I am a pig-faced cunt without a life!

:thumbup:

Agreed.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 10:33 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 10:34 #105

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day Truth Zone forum members and readers.

This is a community service announcement.
Zorro wrote:
You know what's funny about rotten-arse finally admitting he's Jewish, is how long he tried to either hide it or deny it. Now he's put himself in a sticky situation where admitting it after all this time, and after denying it for so long, totally makes himself look like a dishonest clown and a lair. And furthermore he can't even understand or comprehend what the problem with that is.. and how he constantly shoots himself in the foot. :chuckle:

Here Zorro is accusing another of lying while doing exactly what he is accusing the other of.
Zorro wrote:
Don't take his bait, flare. He only started this thread to start trouble and to wind other members up. This whole thread is just one big rant now. with that in mind, I'm on the verge of moving the whole thread to the vent room, where it can stay. What do other members think?

Here Zorro brings forth more false claims and attempts to use speculation on his part to venting the thread and inciting others to ganging up on another forum member.
Zorro wrote:
Has anybody any objections to this thread being moved into vent? If so then I won't move it. What u reckon?

I'll take no comments as a quiet yes.

Mob rules. Whoever has the biggest mob rules
Zorro wrote:
Well, because rotten-arse only started the thread to bait and wind up other members, Gaia. He knows exactly what he's doing, and how other members would react His replies throughout the thread also clearly demonstrate that.

But seems you've come forward and made an objection to moving it, I won't move it.

Again with the hypothetical. A thought crime. Because Zorro thinks you think that way it must be true and thus his thoughts are used to justify his things and by extension his bias in censoring others.
Zorro wrote:
Tell you what then, well have a vote. I will abstain. I'll leave the vote open for 24 hours Majority vote stands. It it ends up a draw, then I guess we'll have to find a way of drawing straws. :ponda:

Here Zorro shows that when he said he wouldn't vent the thread if anyone objected and an objection was made, it didn't mean anything. For here he is attempting to force the venting of the thread with a vote.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Truth Zone is no longer an all inclusive forum, it's an anti Jew forum, anyone reading this thread will see that, and that;s why you want it hidden away in vent.

Same old same old, nothing changes, the forum is slip sliding away, no wonder novum is thinking of packing it in, you're wrecking it with all thse stupid squabbles. If you read the thread from the outset it's easy to see who flames and trolls the forum when they read things that they don't like.

That's just more of your horeshit. Just one look at half the content and material in this thread, and it's mostly ranting and bickering. You knew very well the course this thread would take from the outset. So don't try and play the innocent one. I will leave it for the members to decide what they want done with it. Majority vote stands, either way.

Accusations of prophesising the future to justify pushing a vote for censoring.
Zorro wrote:
You knew very well this thread would get trolled to fuck from the outset, and take an ugly path. Just like swimming in shark invested waters and expecting not to get bitten. You also knew my light handed moderation would see to it that it progressed in that way. The very direction you wanted it to take. Now you're dancing around and stamping like Rumpelstiltskin calling foul on my moderation.

So quit the I'm so hard done by victim act.

It's no big deal for me though. The thread can stay where it is.

More accusations of prophesising the future. A thought crime, for it is only happening in Zorro's head. Yet it is used to harangue, vil!ify and further more name calling.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
What abuse was on it?

You know what was on it before I edited it. So why ask Novum when you know he didn't read it before I edited the post? Pointless.

Moral of the story is, if you can't address my posts without calling me a clueless twat, and whatever else it was you said, then don't cry foul play when such comments draw attention for possible moderation.

An admission to editing another forum members post.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
So any posters from now on who address others with ''twat'' or any such thing, will have their post edited yes?

No, that's not what I said, is it. You've been flinging unnecessary abuse (and lies) at me for quite some time now, which I'll often just ignore. Well, like I said, call a man a twat once too often, while also telling lies about him, means you only have yourself to blame when he eventually turns around and wacks you one on the nose.. and wants you out of his face.

Is that a threat of violence?

An advocacy for the use of violence?

So, calling another forum member "Arse-Rotten" or "Rotten-Arse" or "Jew" once too often means that Zorro accepts that violence should be used against himself for his abusive language.

Oh, wait a second, that would mean that Zorro held himself accountable to the same standards as he holds others accountable to.
Zorro wrote:
There you go. So I've caught you out trying to spread blatant lies about me, again. And you can't even man up enough or be honest enough to admit you're wrong. Therefore proving my point about you all along. Not that most members here need convincing of that. They can judge for themselves.

I didn't call another member a ''pig faced C**t, did I. It's just another cheap lie from a shameless liar. I've said a few things which may be a bit below the belt at times, haven't we all. But calling somebody a ..pig faced C**t just isn't my style. I have a bit more class than that. unlike yourself :cool2:

Don't bother with the apology for lying about me btw. It wouldn't mean anything to me coming from you anyhow.

The repetitiveness highlights the Modus Operandi of Zorro.

Note well the same tactics used within the societal structure. For instance, in law, silence is considered agreement.

"I'll take no comments as a quiet yes."

Truth Zone forum members, you are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

You are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

You are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

Zeig heil.

Zeig hiel.

Zeig hiel.

End of community service announcement.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 12:09 #106

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy, you are the uncoolest person ive ever come across.

Verdict: Not a Jew.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 12:18 #107

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy, you are the uncoolest person ive ever come across.

You mean the hottest?

:wall:
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 12:28 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 12:40 #108

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I mean... this is you right now...

and this...

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 12:51 #109

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
So the ''House NIgga'' is still covering for the ''Fascist Dictator'' but now with silly ''Frothy is uncool'' YouTube videos.

:conf:
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 12:56 by Frothy.