Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 01:45 #81

Ausrotten wrote:
So any posters from now on who address others with ''twat'' or any such thing, will have their post edited yes?

No, that's not what I said, is it. You've been flinging unnecessary abuse (and lies) at me for quite some time now, which I'll often just ignore. Well, like I said, call a man a twat once too often, while also telling lies about him, means you only have yourself to blame when he eventually turns around and wacks you one on the nose.. and wants you out of his face.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 01:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 01:48 #82

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
^ You edited my post because I called you a twat, yet you yourself use worse terms to describe others such as ''pig faced c***t's'' don't you bias censoring twat!

You were caught censoring Cinta too a while back, you didn't like the source she used, you're an awful moderator, you cause more problems than you solve.

Silly excerpt troll threads about Ragnarock, Wiiikiid, and now me, you're simply a troll with mod buttons.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 01:51 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 01:53 #83

I can't ever remember calling another member a 'pig faced c**t''. Doesn't sound like the type of wording I would use. Not towards another member anyhow. And probably never.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 01:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 01:54 #84

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
Zorro likes to pick fights with posters that don't share his world view, and he abuses them, but when they say something back, he edits their posts with his rather greasy censoring thumb.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 01:59 #85

Show me the post where I supposedly called another member a ''pig faced c**t.'' Or are you just trying to spread yet more lies about me?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:08 #86

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17261
  • Likes received: 8046
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro likes to pick fights with posters that don't share his world view, and he abuses them, but when they say something back, he edits their posts with his rather greasy censoring thumb.

I dont agree with this, if posters stay on topic and refrain from the member on member abuse they rarely have an issue with moderation here, and rarely are there any complaints about contributions that are on topic being censored, regardless of whether any mod personally agrees with their position or not, funny how that works.

And you arent innocent yourself when it comes to forum conflicts and name calling, youve been labelling zorro all manners of things for months now and he puts up with alot more than he needs to imo, and when he does finally clean up some of your crap you cherry pick that as youve done here and make the kind of blanket statements youve just made that ive quoted.

Most other forums on the web wouldnt have ya i reckon, and the one that does, here, still isnt good enough for ya, if you didnt have zorro to pick on youd get back to picking on me like you used to.

Perhaps some of the problem here with all this forum conflict is you? Ever consider that?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:09 #87

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
I said you called others ''pig faced c***ts'' which is an abusive thing to post to someone when they merely question your poor moderation, anyone who can't take ''your jokes'' is a ''pig face c***t'',

You'll find your abuse on post #60 here truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66892-more-propaganda-from-less-than-zero.html?start=40
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:15 #88

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17261
  • Likes received: 8046
he didnt exactly say "pig faced cunt" now did he rotten :sokay:

He said pig faced types in one part and miserable cunts in a seperate sentence, yet youre putting the two together in quotations as if to say that he called someone a "pig faced cunt" , that phrase never happened.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:19 #89

There you go. So I've caught you out trying to spread blatant lies about me, again. And you can't even man up enough or be honest enough to admit you're wrong. Therefore proving my point about you all along. Not that most members here need convincing of that. They can judge for themselves.

I didn't call another member a ''pig faced C**t, did I. It's just another cheap lie from a shameless liar. I've said a few things which may be a bit below the belt at times, haven't we all. But calling somebody a ..pig faced C**t just isn't my style. I have a bit more class than that. unlike yourself :cool2:

Don't bother with the apology for lying about me btw. It wouldn't mean anything to me coming from you anyhow.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:28 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:22 #90

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro likes to pick fights with posters that don't share his world view, and he abuses them, but when they say something back, he edits their posts with his rather greasy censoring thumb.

I dont agree with this, if posters stay on topic and refrain from the member on member abuse they rarely have an issue with moderation here, and rarely are there any complaints about contributions that are on topic being censored, regardless of whether any mod personally agrees with their position or not, funny how that works.

And you arent innocent yourself when it comes to forum conflicts and name calling, youve been labelling zorro all manners of things for months now and he puts up with alot more than he needs to imo, and when he does finally clean up some of your crap you cherry pick that as youve done here and make the kind of blanket statements youve just made that ive quoted.

Most other forums on the web wouldnt have ya i reckon, and the one that does, here, still isnt good enough for ya, if you didnt have zorro to pick on youd get back to picking on me like you used to.

Perhaps some of the problem here with all this forum conflict is you? Ever consider that?

novum, I know you're taking Zorro;s side because you are too stubborn to admit that you made a poor appointment, this editing someone post because they said ''twat'' if ridiculous and you know it is, it's not as if he;s not abusive himself, and he's a known liar which I could very easily show.

I know that you selected my post from two days before the troll fest began to excerpt because it was something to do with Zorro, and you're pandering to him, but the troll fest was two days later as shown by the following posts that you excerpted.

The fact that you're backing Zorro when he edited my post for calling him a twat means that whatever he does, how ever an arsehole he is, no matter how he targets certain posters with his corrupt moderation, you'll back him, that's the state of the forum, and that's why it's nothing but a huge fucking squabble, Zorro has caused more problems that he has solved and he targets certain members with his corrupt moderation, and this post editing by him today is anew tactic and the tip of a downward spiral for the forum.

I can't believe on TZ ''free speech'' when people get called all sorts of abusive names, you now think it;s acceptable for him to edit ''twat'' it's not my fault that he is one is it?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:26 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:23 #91

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
Zorro wrote:
There you go. So I've caught you out trying to spread blatant lies about me, again. And you you can't even man up enough or be honest enough to admit you're wrong. Therefore proving my point about you all along. Not that most members here need convincing of that. They can judge for themselves.

I didn't call another member a ''pig faced C**t, did I. It's another cheap lie from a shameless liar. I've said a few things which may be a bit below the belt at times, haven't we all. But calling somebody a ..pig faced C**t just isn't my style. I have a bit more class than that. unlike yourself :cool2:

Don't bother with the apology for lying about me btw. It wouldn't mean anything to me coming from you anyhow.

Where did I say that you called ''another member'' that liar?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:33 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:31 #92

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
This is what happens if you don't laugh at Zorro's trolling and pick him up on it, as a poor moderator who is flaming other members

Zorro wrote
Geez, lighten up Mr Butt Plug. Taking a joke just doesn't seem to be one of your strong points does it..

There's no double standards going down here on my behalf either. Are you confused or something?

I wasn't the one who started a thread with somebody else's name in the title who they call ''Zero'', and for the sole intention of shit stirring and unfairly dissing another member, now was I. Yet you call me the troll when I respond in kind to set the record straight? :larf: Not to mention the fact a fair few of my posts directed at the wee-kidd are quite clearly meant as a joke or as banter. :cool2: That all seems to go way over your heads though doesn't it, because you're all too busy gnashing your teeth and judging others.. you and your ilk suffer from perceptual blindness. Your moral compass is fucked too.

You know the kind of person that I really can't stand are those miserable pig faced types who can never take a joke. I'm talking about the miserable c***s who always go around saying ''Excuse me, but I find that offensive.'' Are you one of those Offence-takers who can never really take a joke?

I think offence-takers are often just someone who claims/feigns offence for an absent party. They make shit up most of the time because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kind of like a ''grown up'' version of a Girlie Swat at school.. but on steroids. Unfortunately, this miserable stinking behaviour has extended its reach into every nook and cranny of society. There's always some miserable fuck out there who doesn't like seeing other people sharing a joke and enjoying life. Are you one of those stern faced kill joy types But Plug?

Yet he edit censors my post because I called him a twat he ''took offence'' go figure :conf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:38 #93

Oh don't try and worm out of it with your cheap shot semantics juggling. It's pointless arguing against me when you're in the wrong, rotten. You WILL lose every time, regardless of who has the mod buttons. That doesn't even come into the equation here.

You falsely accused me of calling others ''pig faced c***t's. Others obviously meaning other members, cuz it doesn't mean the guy at my local corner shop in this case, does it.

Secondly I didn't even use the term ''pig faced c**t, did I. You made that up yourself, didn't you. So you're lying on two counts. Furthermore you can't even man up enough to admit it, even when your pants are down by your ankles. Instead you dig yourself a deeper hole, and continue to discredit yourself even further. You really have no sense of shame or self respect.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:42 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:42 #94

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
You're calling members who don't laugh at your trolling ''jokes'' miserable pig faced c***ts''

But you're ''jokes'' are just trolling and flaming, you get abusive about people on the forum, you say they are too sensitive, yet you edit censor my post because you're too sensitive yourself to be called a twat.

So according to your own post there you are a ''miserable pig faced c***t''.

Oh correction pig faced, miserable, and a c**nt'' is that better?


:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:45 #95

Oh dear. You're not going to post the most vile and debase abuse which but plug threw at other members though, are you. Of course not.

You'll find on those rare occasions where I might use debase terms, or start swearing, it's always because some low life has wound me up the wrong way. Calling somebody a c**t or whatever is something I'll usually say in anger, rather than the norm or a character trait. But plug deserved it. He was a vile abusive individual.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:54 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 02:50 #96

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
Ah, a partial admission^.


If Mr Plug was a corrupt moderator who edit censored my post because I called him a twat, I'd bring up his hypocrisy, it's as simple as that.

You've been a fairly abusive poster over the years, but now you have a mod button to press, you edit my post because I called you a twat?

You ''miserable, pig faced, c**t''. (according to your own standard that you gave to Mr PLug).

Don't argue with me, you will always lose, as you always have! You need to press your mod buttons to save face, oh booo fucking hooo.


:larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 02:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 03:02 #97

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17261
  • Likes received: 8046
Citing a member who chose to name himself 'mr butt plug' ie troll from the outset, isnt exactly the best tactical move for ya frothy. :larf:

That username wouldnt even wash on most other forums, i think it is in itself a testament to just how many things we let slide here, rather than this be a terrible place of selective censorship you make it out to be.

Im not siding with zorro to save my own face, i just agree with his moderation for the most part and still consider it to be very light touch compared to many other forums on the web. Do i moderate exactly like zorro? well no, and typically i am actually asleep due to the time differences when TZ is busy... or am too busy as its busy times continue into my mornings, not my evenings when i have more spare time.... but when i look at a thread i can see what should be sorted out, and more often than not, zorro does what i would do or what i think should be done. So that answers that for ya.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 03:06 #98

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17261
  • Likes received: 8046
Zorro wrote:
Oh dear. You're not going to post the most vile and debase abuse which but plug threw at other members though, are you. Of course not.

You'll find on those rare occasions where I might use debase terms, or start swearing, it's always because some low life has wound me up the wrong way. Calling somebody a c**t or whatever is something I'll usually say in anger, rather than the norm or a character trait. But plug deserved it. He was a vile abusive individual.

I cant imagine much more than "Im gonna troll the fuck out of these bastards" going through someones mind when they go through the registration process here and are set on their username being Mr Butt Plug ... if he was that keen on stemming a (his) perceived flow of shite, then perhaps he should instead set his sights on some lying politicians or something, instead of trolling those whos intentions are to shed light on the deceit.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 03:09 #99

:chuckle:

@rotten-arse. Yeah right. Who cares what I may have called but plug anyhow. And? The guy was a debase and vile individual. I don't take anything back which i may have said to that thing. :chuckle: Actually I'm proud of giving that wanker some. He thought he could mess with me, and I chewed him up and spat him out. He deserved everything he got. And more.

So, you lied about me calling other members ''pig faced c***ts'', didn't you. Those weren't my exact words, were they. And I most certainly don't go around the forum calling other members that, do I. On rare occasion I might get a rad nasty, it's always because the other person was being an abusive twat. You see I'm nice like that. Fairness is my middle name. You start telling dirty lies about me though, and you'll see my other side.

The truth is I just gave but Plug a taste of his own medicine back. The guy was a complete and utter knobbier with a vile tongue. Did he die or something btw? What a pity. Not. :chuckle:

Funny how you distort all the facts by cherry picking just the bits I said. Which by the way were in self defense. No context or background whatsoever is ever given as to why I may have said those things in the first place. Of course not. But then we shouldn't expect any better from you, should we. Your accounts of any past rifts here are like the BBC reporting on Israeli crimes.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 03:52 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Jews Are the Coolest 06 Jun 2017 09:42 #100

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
You know what's funny about rotten-arse finally admitting he's Jewish, is how long he tried to either hide it or deny it. Now he's put himself in a sticky situation where admitting it after all this time, and after denying it for so long, totally makes himself look like a dishonest clown and a lair. And furthermore he can't even understand or comprehend what the problem with that is.. and how he constantly shoots himself in the foot. :chuckle:
Zorro wrote:
Don't take his bait, flare. He only started this thread to start trouble and to wind other members up. This whole thread is just one big rant now. with that in mind, I'm on the verge of moving the whole thread to the vent room, where it can stay. What do other members think?
Zorro wrote:
Has anybody any objections to this thread being moved into vent? If so then I won't move it. What u reckon?

I'll take no comments as a quiet yes.
Zorro wrote:
Well, because rotten-arse only started the thread to bait and wind up other members, Gaia. He knows exactly what he's doing, and how other members would react His replies throughout the thread also clearly demonstrate that.

But seems you've come forward and made an objection to moving it, I won't move it.
Zorro wrote:
Tell you what then, well have a vote. I will abstain. I'll leave the vote open for 24 hours Majority vote stands. It it ends up a draw, then I guess we'll have to find a way of drawing straws. :ponda:
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Truth Zone is no longer an all inclusive forum, it's an anti Jew forum, anyone reading this thread will see that, and that;s why you want it hidden away in vent.

Same old same old, nothing changes, the forum is slip sliding away, no wonder novum is thinking of packing it in, you're wrecking it with all thse stupid squabbles. If you read the thread from the outset it's easy to see who flames and trolls the forum when they read things that they don't like.

That's just more of your horeshit. Just one look at half the content and material in this thread, and it's mostly ranting and bickering. You knew very well the course this thread would take from the outset. So don't try and play the innocent one. I will leave it for the members to decide what they want done with it. Majority vote stands, either way.
Zorro wrote:
You knew very well this thread would get trolled to fuck from the outset, and take an ugly path. Just like swimming in shark invested waters and expecting not to get bitten. You also knew my light handed moderation would see to it that it progressed in that way. The very direction you wanted it to take. Now you're dancing around and stamping like Rumpelstiltskin calling foul on my moderation.

So quit the I'm so hard done by victim act.

It's no big deal for me though. The thread can stay where it is.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
What abuse was on it?

You know what was on it before I edited it. So why ask Novum when you know he didn't read it before I edited the post? Pointless.

Moral of the story is, if you can't address my posts without calling me a clueless twat, and whatever else it was you said, then don't cry foul play when such comments draw attention for possible moderation.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
So any posters from now on who address others with ''twat'' or any such thing, will have their post edited yes?

No, that's not what I said, is it. You've been flinging unnecessary abuse (and lies) at me for quite some time now, which I'll often just ignore. Well, like I said, call a man a twat once too often, while also telling lies about him, means you only have yourself to blame when he eventually turns around and wacks you one on the nose.. and wants you out of his face.
Zorro wrote:
There you go. So I've caught you out trying to spread blatant lies about me, again. And you can't even man up enough or be honest enough to admit you're wrong. Therefore proving my point about you all along. Not that most members here need convincing of that. They can judge for themselves.

I didn't call another member a ''pig faced C**t, did I. It's just another cheap lie from a shameless liar. I've said a few things which may be a bit below the belt at times, haven't we all. But calling somebody a ..pig faced C**t just isn't my style. I have a bit more class than that. unlike yourself :cool2:

Don't bother with the apology for lying about me btw. It wouldn't mean anything to me coming from you anyhow.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Jews Are the Coolest12.29Wednesday, 28 June 2017
(Excerpts of) What happened with the jews?8.59Friday, 23 December 2016
(Excerpts) Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons.8.49Tuesday, 11 April 2017
(Excerpts due to abuse) Capitalism and the Jews8.49Thursday, 27 October 2016
(Excerpts due to abuse) Do jews have a plan for world domination?8.31Monday, 05 December 2016
(Excerpts) Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc8.05Sunday, 25 September 2016
Jews Did 911, Multiple Sources - AH and the Nazis Were Jews5.76Tuesday, 15 January 2019
[excerpts of] 174.65Friday, 21 February 2020
[excerpts of] Point 34.6Thursday, 09 May 2019
(excerpts Of) GUERNICA4.6Thursday, 14 July 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.