Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: @novum

@novum 09 Jun 2017 20:35 #21

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 paragraphs of waffle that could be condensed into 1, your trade mark you window licking buffoon. Fuck me, Imagine a briefing from you on the junior leaders course, every fucker would be nocking the zzzs out after 2 mins :facepalm:

Fucking twat :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

@novum 09 Jun 2017 20:38 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Let me summarize the previous page, at least the last comments, so that everybody is able to get the context:

;)

annabelle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
You're a shamless liar with no real sense of what honesty means. Such people will always be nothing but a thorn in the side to any forum, and will never bring anything positive.

There have been numerous times when Ausrotten has stepped up to the plate and spoken honestly and truthfully...things that had a needed to be said.... for the good of the forum. :)

Zorro wrote:
Nobody listens to your bullshit or cares anyhow...

That is how you and others who agree with you.. interpret it.

I may not always agree with Ausrotten, on certain topics I am vehemently opposed to what he writes ( ie. Christianity) but he is allowed to share in his viewpoint, writings and thoughts the things that I vehemently oppose and what others oppose as well (at least I have thought so).

He also has a lot of posts that I agree with and that have been interesting, food for thought, the opposite of what I would categorize as 'bullshit'.

The point is that whether I or you or others agree or not, he has the right to speak 'his truth' according to the website.

Why don't you just clearly answer his queries about the post in question? It is confusing.. is the post there? was it removed? he called you a twat or something in the post and you said you removed that part but left the rest intact, he said you changed something else, where is the post now? how about a link to the original thread page where the post was initially posted, was it excerpted? has it disappeared? enquiring minds want to know..

I object to one person (in this case the moderator) stating that 'nobody listens or cares anyhow'.

You do not speak for every member on this forum and you do not have the right to speak for everyone. Speak for yourself. You don't listen to what you term 'his bullshit' and you don't care anyhow... not NOBODY listens to (a generalized/derogatory term used here.. 'your bullshit') as if that generalized term encompasses everything he has ever posted in this forum on a variety of different topics over several years..

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for reminding me of his forum, which he started with a handful of chosen members of TZ,
including you, after the memorable "Clarity Zone" éclat.

How's it going?

1. truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/68536-excerpt-of-annabelle-is-back.html?start=160#243068
2. truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/66965-zorro-a-moderator-who-abuses-his-entrusted-position.html?start=720#265270

:)

Zorro wrote:
Ah, cue the music, big SIS has entered the fray again on Mr Rottens behalf. :chuckle: Just the same as last time when he slipped over and landed flat on his face from his own banana skins. When all else fails and when he's backed himself into a corner he can't get himself out of, send Annabelle in ''the voice of reason, with her virtue signalling. Telling big bad nasty zorro how mean and unfair he's being. My heart bleeds, Annabelle. :P Remind me, when was the last time I used my ''biased and unfair moderation'' against you again? I'm not interested, annabelle..

You're not going to say anything about his ongoing and relentless abuse and lies directed at me though, are you. Of course not. Because you're being totally biased yourself, aren't you.

Why are you taking his side anyhow? Are you O.K? I just can't bring myself to believe for one minute that you truly believe he's been hard done by and bullied. For real? You must be taking his side for another reason. I think I know why too. It's mainly because you find some of my views intolerable. Just like he does. It actually has little or nothing to do with my moderation. You just hate the fact that somebody with strong Nationalist leanings, and who is racially conscious & aware, gets to Mod here. Am I right? I think that's what this is mainly about, and where all the constant bitching and making mountains out of molehills comes from. It all makes sense now. That's why you come in and try cover for your comrade.

Only you know that for yourself. I suspect it has quite a lot to do with my views, above anything else. And also the fact we don't share the same sense of humour. You never did see the funny side of some of wee-kidds and my exchanges did you. You even took sides with the clown on that occasion too, and tried to make him out as the victim. I think that speaks volumes about yourself, annabelle. No mention whatsoever how constantly went on and repeated himself for over a year.

Mr Rotten is not hard done by, Annabelle. You can stick up for the guy and play mummy or agony ant for him as much as you like. He's not going to be given a free rein to spread his lies and bullshit about me here anymore.

I've been absolutely fair and patient with the guy. He's more trouble than he's worth though.. we've been here half a dozen times before. and there's never an end to it. I noticed you started taking his side when it became apparent to you that I don't particularity like feminists or feminism. I noticed it was from around that point you went all cold on me. Before that everything seemed fined with us. It was that post about women being partly responsible for the decline of the West (due to females generally being more easily manipulated by altruist propaganda) which was the turning point, wasn't it. It was at that exact time when you went all cold on me. You won't admit that though, will you.

Whether you like it or not Annabelle. It's the truth. much of the emotive propaganda is indeed aimed at women. Not only that, it's also a bunch of misogynistic pigs who are behind feminism.

De rien!

;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 20:40 by PFIZIPFEI.

@novum 09 Jun 2017 21:07 #23

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 paragraphs of waffle that could be condensed into 1, your trade mark you window licking buffoon. Fuck me, Imagine a briefing from you on the junior leaders course, every fucker would be nocking the zzzs out after 2 mins :facepalm:

Fucking twat :larf:

You should be telling your comrade Mr Rotten that. Continually spamming the forum with his shit stirring and bullshit. Not going to though, are you. Of course not.

And you know what they say. The better you're men are briefed and informed about the mission, the more effective the mission will likely be.

I bet the only commanding officer you ever got a briefing from was on Call Of duty, or some other shoot em up computer game. Plastic Mercenary. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 21:11 by Return of Zorro.

@novum 09 Jun 2017 21:33 #24

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let me summarize the previous page, at least the last comments, so that everybody is able to get the context:

De rien!

;)
:larf: :thumbup:

@novum 09 Jun 2017 21:40 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI