Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 20:21 #1

You mean more like you live in sheltered/supported housing yourself? That sounds more like it in your case. Did the nurse visit you today:on her rounds.. :hahano:

And they are invaders. That's exactly what they are. They've no fucking right to be in our countries taking resources and housing from Native Europeans.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017 20:23 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 20:29 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
So, 30 people have died and about 70 are unaccounted for?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 00:48 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 20:47 #3

Bobby Batter wrote:
An invasion would be what the Third Reich carried out in Europe. They were ''invaders''

Legal immigrants are not ''invaders'' they generally ask, they don't pile over the border in Panzer tanks.

Judging by the amount of time you spend on here, I'd say that you're a dole merchant, you do fuck all but whinge on a forum about immigration and Marxism etc...

I've been in full time employment for most of my adult, life, even judging by your knowledge of what ''invaders'' get ''free kitted out houses'' you're a clueless fucking twat, you're own post proves that.

No, an invader does not necessarily have to arrive at the gates with heavy armor or guns. An invasion can happen on other levels, and the enemy can often come with a smile on his face. Ever heard of subversion and the trojan horse? Of course you have, you just choose to ignore it though in this instance because acknowledging it doesn't suit your narrative of playing mass immigration down. That's what many of these Africans and Muslims are doing. Coming here by the millions demanding we make way for them, and make way and bend over backwards for their own culture and religion. Hundreds of mosques being built everywhere now funded by the Saudis. If that isn't an invasion then I don't know what is? And once they become a majority they will be brutally imposing and enforcing a more extremist form of Islam onto the European people.

And FYI I've been out of full time work due to a lower back injury. I'm much better now though, and have almost made a full recovery..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017 20:59 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 20:57 #4

jonb wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

I know this because I have worked at housing associations.

So your a facilitator.

I'm not surprised then you don't want to admit your guilt in taking part in the invasion.

I bet he's the type who would eagerly and vindictively cross points off native white Brits, while giving invaders more points and thus priority over housing.
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017 21:02 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 22:17 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
On topic please guys :conf:
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 00:46 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 22:47 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Please get back onto topic guys :)
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 00:44 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 16 Jun 2017 23:38 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
jonb & zorro, you're making it very difficult for posters to have their pov on the thread with all this trolling.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 00:47 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 00:16 #8

• jonb
Bobby Batter wrote:
I did answer that.
if you don't know what a nation is that's your problem, I'm not here to educate you.

Was my answer, why do you insist on lying?

Its bed time and you're still making us laugh, thank you

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 00:55 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
You mean more like you live in sheltered/supported housing yourself? That sounds more like it in your case. Did the nurse visit you today:on her rounds.. :hahano:

And they are invaders. That's exactly what they are. They've no fucking right to be in our countries taking resources and housing from Native Europeans.

Can we have ^ that post excerpted from the thread if its going to be properly cleaned up?

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:02 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
jonb wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

I know this because I have worked at housing associations.

So your a facilitator.

I'm not surprised then you don't want to admit your guilt in taking part in the invasion.

And ^ this trolling which was LIKEd by the 'moderator'.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 01:08 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:04 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
jonb wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
jonb wrote:

I hear you, now just tell me what a nation is?

if you don't know what a nation is that's your problem, I'm not here to educate you.

Bets were laid you would not answer that.

This ^ is irrelevant to the topic and trolling a serious topic with stupid gif.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:05 #12

Edited your posts I see to try and make it look like I'm being unfair on you. Most people here would have already read what you posted before you edited and deleted your abuse. Deleting the original content and posting something entirely different only proves to others what a dishonest and underhanded individual you are. You really are a pathetic excuse of a man, with no sense of shame whatsoever.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Gaia

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:12 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Am I not permitted to edit my own posts or to ''self moderate'' them?

Get a life man ffs...
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 01:16 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:20 #14

Well no, because if you're going to be underhanded like that then I'll just lock the threads which are created from your excerpts, so you can't edit and totally change the content. The only reason why you want to edit and change the content is because you want to try and create the impression I'm being unfair on you, and to try and hide the evidence of your abusive posts. Not going to happen, as I'll just lock them from the outset.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 02:16 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:20 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
An invasion would be what the Third Reich carried out in Europe. They were ''invaders''

Legal immigrants are not ''invaders'' they generally ask, they don't pile over the border in Panzer tanks.

Judging by the amount of time you spend on here, I'd say that you're a dole merchant, you do fuck all but whinge on a forum about immigration and Marxism etc...

I've been in full time employment for most of my adult, life, even judging by your knowledge of what ''invaders'' get ''free kitted out houses'' you're a clueless fucking twat, you're own post proves that.

No, an invader does not necessarily have to arrive at the gates with heavy armor or guns. An invasion can happen on other levels, and the enemy can often come with a smile on his face. Ever heard of subversion and the trojan horse? Of course you have, you just choose to ignore it though in this instance because acknowledging it doesn't suit your narrative of playing mass immigration down. That's what many of these Africans and Muslims are doing. Coming here by the millions demanding we make way for them, and make way and bend over backwards for their own culture and religion. Hundreds of mosques being built everywhere now funded by the Saudis. If that isn't an invasion then I don't know what is? And once they become a majority they will be brutally imposing and enforcing a more extremist form of Islam onto the European people.

And FYI I've been out of full time work due to a lower back injury. I'm much better now though, and have almost made a full recovery..

You're an idiot,l, ''invaders'' are people who have entered without permission, most immigrants have asked and been permitted to enter and contribute to society a hell of a lot more than some twisted hunchback like you :larf:

What are you scrounging on, DLA is it, and I'm paying for your keep, you cheeky bastard, you're taking Commie hand outs :larf:
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2017 01:26 by Frothy.

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:22 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blatant trolling there frothy, changing your posts afterwards to change the appearance of the conversation is quite underhanded behaviour.

Im going to Pubic Zone you for a week and give the membership a break from your bullshit.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire, Truthspoon, Flare, Gaia

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:22 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

You're an idiot,l, ''invaders'' are people who have entered without permission, most immigrants have asked and been permitted to enter and contribute to society a hell of a lot more than some twisted hunchback like you :larf:

Pre-edit quote by Bobby the Blue Battler saved for educational purposes.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 17 Jun 2017 01:23 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The (((mental illness))) on full display
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 18 Jun 2017 18:05 #19

• Flare
Building full of parasites which breed like rabbits and don't. give. a. single. fuck. about Britain, it's culture and it's people.

They just sit there and LEECH, DEMAND, COMPLAIN, INCREASE VIOLENCE AND CRIMERATES.

Not saying that they deserved to go out that way as it's horrible, but I'm not giving a fuck about it either as these people will be our downfall which will be millions times worse for the entire world.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

[excerpts of] massive fire engulfs tower block in west London 18 Jun 2017 19:53 #20

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:arowup:

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare