Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Do I Hate Jews So Much?

Why Do I Hate Jews So Much? 29 Jun 2017 22:23 #1

• redline
  • Banned
For more reasons than can be crammed into one thread. I assure you. But for now,, do you think that screwing babies would be a good reason? Well in the talmud it says, "In one. for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the the age of three he found no blood."

Also, in more recent times, apparently it has become customary for some jews in israel to spit on non-jews. It happened there to an American reporter named Anne Barker. Apparently she found herself in an area where there was some demonstration going on by hasidic jews. She ended up taking an involuntary spit shower.

Or how about this one. Some jews suck baby cock! Don't believe it? I will show you a couple of pictures of it being done. And according to a video I saw of it being done, they swallow! Also, do you think there is some tongue action going on during the BJ? Probably! Why they do this is a mystery. Maybe they feel that a good blow job can make even a circumcision feel better. Or maybe it is like what I have heard of some satanic rituals. The more evil the deed, the more power they think they can gain from it. Just for added measure, I will also include a picture and quote from an ex-israeli prime minister.

Last Edit: 29 Jun 2017 22:25 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Do I Hate Jews So Much? 20 Aug 2018 22:48 #2

• steamroller
  • Banned
redline wrote:
For more reasons than can be crammed into one thread. I assure you. But for now,, do you think that screwing babies would be a good reason? Well in the talmud it says, "In one. for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the the age of three he found no blood."

Also, in more recent times, apparently it has become customary for some jews in israel to spit on non-jews. It happened there to an American reporter named Anne Barker. Apparently she found herself in an area where there was some demonstration going on by hasidic jews. She ended up taking an involuntary spit shower.

Or how about this one. Some jews suck baby cock! Don't believe it? I will show you a couple of pictures of it being done. And according to a video I saw of it being done, they swallow! Also, do you think there is some tongue action going on during the BJ? Probably! Why they do this is a mystery. Maybe they feel that a good blow job can make even a circumcision feel better. Or maybe it is like what I have heard of some satanic rituals. The more evil the deed, the more power they think they can gain from it. Just for added measure, I will also include a picture and quote from an ex-israeli prime minister.

Anybody who supports those who suck baby dick sucks baby dick too.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 22:49 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare