Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 03 Jul 2017 01:36 #1

• redline
  • Banned
Would it be wrong to consider white women who have a mulatto child to be far worse than filthy whores? I would like your opinion. Next, would it be wrong to consider the mulatto children they have to be abominations? What do you think. If your answer to both these questions is no, would it be wrong to slowly run them all over with a steam roller? What is your opinion.

As for the apparently black woman hating negro males who impregnated the white women, would it be wrong to drop them from about 100 feet in the air on to a vary large cheese grater that is about 40 feet long and at about a 30 degree angle? Please tell me if you think it would be right or wrong. Or how about this. Start sending the negroes here back to Africa by towing them in specially built large barges. These barges would run them through a meat grinder along the way and turn them basically into fish food. Thereby helping to replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. What is your opinion.

Or how about this scenario. Would it be wrong to take all the illegal mexicans that could be captured alive and impaling them at the U.S.-mexico border? Having a wide forest of impaled mexican bodies along the border to act as a deterrent to other mexicans who might be considering invading the U.S.? I would really like your opinion.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 03 Jul 2017 08:29 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ok, first of all, im wondering why you just didnt log in as cultsmasher, as you write like youre one and the same.

And yes, those things, the things you said, are very wrong from my point of view.

You post from a place that affords you freedom of speech, but let me state for the record that im of the opinion that the questions youve posted and posed are an abomination, right from the first line.

I can see why you dont last long on other forums, and that includes revisionist, seperatist and nationalist forums, as what youve written here is not only far from constructive for places even like the aforementioned, but could be seen as agent provocateur stuff.

Perhaps you are a provocateur, on a wind up, or perhaps you sincerely feel this way. Which one is it? :dunno:

And just a reminder for the viewers...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, I AM ALL I AM, peacenik, Flare, Grolongo, GMP, Gaia, porridge

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 03 Jul 2017 10:30 #3

• Exorcist
Good call and well spotted!....... :chuckle: .....:arowup:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2017 10:39 by Exorcist.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 03 Jul 2017 22:15 #4

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Ok, first of all, im wondering why you just didnt log in as cultsmasher, as you write like youre one and the same.

And yes, those things, the things you said, are very wrong from my point of view.

You post from a place that affords you freedom of speech, but let me state for the record that im of the opinion that the questions youve posted and posed are an abomination, right from the first line.

I can see why you dont last long on other forums, and that includes revisionist, seperatist and nationalist forums, as what youve written here is not only far from constructive for places even like the aforementioned, but could be seen as agent provocateur stuff.

Perhaps you are a provocateur, on a wind up, or perhaps you sincerely feel this way. Which one is it? :dunno:

And just a reminder for the viewers...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

I seek debate. Not your bullshit. So provide me with the privilege of playing the 'devils" advocate, or piss off. As for the rest of your bullshit, I don't suppose you have the slightest idea of what being a patriot means. Neither do you have any understanding of what being a traitor means. It would be like asking a fish what it is like to be wet. When it is all they have ever known, how could they respond.

You seem to be in severe need of some clues. I will provide them. First, all creatures are parasitic in nature. For longer than recorded human history, there have been zillions of instances of one group of people who try to take what other people have. If you want the wrong BS answer, just ask any overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexican in the U.S. why they are here.

Next, existence is a fight for survival. For White people, there are only two absolutely unbeatable points to keep in mind. The first is that "Being White matters." The second is that "White people have a right to exist." Whatever is done to achieve those ends is is justifiable TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it means doing the things I said in my thread.

Do you understand you fucking slave? I on the other hand see having slaves as an abomination. Especially the wage slaves in China that that have been stealing our jobs and dumping cheap goods into our markets to destroy any American industry that is left. Outright war could achieve nothing better. Though I will include a picture and quote from somebody who does like the idea of slavery. Go ahead and tell me you pathetic brainwashed slave-worm that he wouldn't have been deserving of any of the things I mentioned in my thread.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2017 22:18 by redline.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 03 Jul 2017 22:21 #5

• redline
  • Banned
Exorcist wrote:
Good call and well spotted!....... :chuckle: .....:arowup:

Read post #4. Chances are it equally pertains to you.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 16:26 #6

It's exactly this kind of illegitimate nonsense posted in the OP that makes ''White Nationalists'' look bad. And anybody could quite easily get the impression that's exactly your intention, Mr Cultsmasher. To make Nationalists look bad. You're either some kind of agent provocateur, or you're just plain sick. Either way I couldn't care less. The only thing I really care about is you don't get to fill this forum with the same type of stuff. Which you won't be doing.

It's not hard to see why you've been banned from every other forum. You should be asking yourself why that is. It's people like you who actually damage freedom of speech, and who give Governments reason to pass ''hate speech'' legislation. And I would say that's likely what you're all about. You come across more like some tool trying to smear White Nationalists by association.

Take it elsewhere.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 19:11 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, bd, Flare, Grolongo, GMP

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 18:51 #7

• Grolongo
You're either some kind of agent agent provocateur, or you're just plain sick.

Its too obvious :larf:

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 18:59 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Maybe its Quentin Tarantino?

redline, do you see a sign here that says...

never mind.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 20:13 #9

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
redline wrote:
Would it be wrong to consider white women who have a mulatto child to be far worse than filthy whores? I would like your opinion. Next, would it be wrong to consider the mulatto children they have to be abominations? What do you think. If your answer to both these questions is no, would it be wrong to slowly run them all over with a steam roller? What is your opinion.

As for the apparently black woman hating negro males who impregnated the white women, would it be wrong to drop them from about 100 feet in the air on to a vary large cheese grater that is about 40 feet long and at about a 30 degree angle? Please tell me if you think it would be right or wrong. Or how about this. Start sending the negroes here back to Africa by towing them in specially built large barges. These barges would run them through a meat grinder along the way and turn them basically into fish food. Thereby helping to replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. What is your opinion.

Or how about this scenario. Would it be wrong to take all the illegal mexicans that could be captured alive and impaling them at the U.S.-mexico border? Having a wide forest of impaled mexican bodies along the border to act as a deterrent to other mexicans who might be considering invading the U.S.? I would really like your opinion.

My opinion?
You are one sick fuck.

That said, race-mixing offends some here, but NO ONE here would think that your questions are reasonable.
A child has no choice of parents. Harming a child is wrong.
People love whom they love. Can you think ill of them? Certainly. May you harm them? No.

Now .. Fuck off, please.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 20:17 by bd.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 21:42 #10

• redline
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
It's exactly this kind of illegitimate nonsense posted in the OP that makes ''White Nationalists'' look bad. And anybody could quite easily get the impression that's exactly your intention, Mr Cultsmasher. To make Nationalists look bad. You're either some kind of agent provocateur, or you're just plain sick. Either way I couldn't care less. The only thing I really care about is you don't get to fill this forum with the same type of stuff. Which you won't be doing.

It's not hard to see why you've been banned from every other forum. You should be asking yourself why that is. It's people like you who actually damage freedom of speech, and who give Governments reason to pass ''hate speech'' legislation. And I would say that's likely what you're all about. You come across more like some tool trying to smear White Nationalists by association.

Take it elsewhere.

Debate me shithead. I asked if any of you think a number of things were wrong. You worm. if you think any single thing is wrong, tell me why. Also, I am not a White Nationalist. I am a White Separatist! Do you get the point? Without being separate and having sovereignty over your own country and people, anything else is just a waste of time and doomed to utter failure. Can you grasp that to any degree you jew dickwad? The things I mentioned in my thread wouldn't be my first course of action. But unless you are willing to "go there," you will just be thoroughly ignored by those you want to be rid of. Thereby wasting your time and doomed to utter failure. Worship me you piece of shit. I am your GOD!

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 21:44 #11

• redline
  • Banned
Grolongo wrote:
You're either some kind of agent agent provocateur, or you're just plain sick.

Its too obvious :larf:

The only thing that is obvious around here is that you are a brainwashed jerkoff.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 21:48 #12

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Maybe its Quentin Tarantino?

redline, do you see a sign here that says...

never mind.

What you say doesn't address anything I said to you in post #4. Care to take another shot at it?
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 21:48 by redline.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 04 Jul 2017 22:00 #13

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
redline wrote:

My opinion?
You are one sick fuck.

That said, race-mixing offends some here, but NO ONE here would think that your questions are reasonable.
People love whom they love. Can you think ill of them? Certainly. May you harm them? No.

Now .. Fuck off, please.

You call me sick?! That's a laugh!!! Your avatar shows a communist boot stomping on a swastika. But Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! You just can't get any more fucking sick than supporting them! By the way, did you ever see my thread in the history section called "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." I also wrote a thread called, "Why do I hate jews so much." That might give you something to ponder.

Next, children may not have a choice of parents. But parents have a choice of children. As to whether or not to have any. Also, would you have any qualms against spraying bug spray on baby cockroaches? Now if your answer to that is no, then please fuck off yourself.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 00:38 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 00:58 #15

• redline
  • Banned
annabelle wrote:

Maybe sometime when I have more time I will give the video you posted a gander. But I remember reading something long ago where some scientist said that humans were no different than bacteria when it comes to breeding. Of course I agreed with that assessment. I could start a new thread about it. But i don't want to be treated like other forums treat me and call me a spammer for being talkative and ban me. But in such a thread, I would point out that the world population is of course increasing. That every single day there are about 200,000 to 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping the population of St. Louis Missouri on to the surface of the earth. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 12:44 #16

redline wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Take it elsewhere.

Redline wrote

Debate me shithead. I asked if any of you think a number of things were wrong. You worm. if you think any single thing is wrong, tell me why. Also, I am not a White Nationalist. I am a White Separatist! Do you get the point? Without being separate and having sovereignty over your own country and people, anything else is just a waste of time and doomed to utter failure. Can you grasp that to any degree you jew dickwad? The things I mentioned in my thread wouldn't be my first course of action. But unless you are willing to "go there," you will just be thoroughly ignored by those you want to be rid of. Thereby wasting your time and doomed to utter failure. Worship me you piece of shit. I am your GOD!

^^ :iitm: Yep, definitely Cultsmasher, :larf:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2017 12:46 by Return of Zorro.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 18:25 #17

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
redline wrote:

My opinion?
You are one sick fuck.

Now .. Fuck off, please.

You call me sick?! That's a laugh!!! Your avatar shows a communist boot stomping on a swastika. But Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! You just can't get any more fucking sick than supporting them! By the way, did you ever see my thread in the history section called "Why didn't the allies back Hitler." I also wrote a thread called, "Why do I hate jews so much." That might give you something to ponder.

Next, children may not have a choice of parents. But parents have a choice of children. As to whether or not to have any. Also, would you have any qualms against spraying bug spray on baby cockroaches? Now if your answer to that is no, then please fuck off yourself.

^^^^ Yup ... One truly sad, sick fuck.
How long will we have to bear this asshole?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 20:02 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The forum bears your limp wristed bollocks so why don't you just STFU with your whining.
Fucking senile degenerate gumming away in your shed about nothing ad nauseum. Cunts like you should be dropped in the bacon slicer along with your multi culti mindset.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 20:17 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ A true TROLL at work.
Care to comment on the OP, TWAT?
What a waste of bandwidth you are!

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 05 Jul 2017 22:17 #20

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
The forum bears your limp wristed bollocks so why don't you just STFU with your whining.
Fucking senile degenerate gumming away in your shed about nothing ad nauseum. Cunts like you should be dropped in the bacon slicer along with your multi culti mindset.

You can't be talking about me.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare