Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 24 Aug 2021 14:04 #121

• Exorcist
Dr. Who wrote:
Newly Discovered Cultsmasher Book Titles

Rabbi Finklebaum Stole my Foreskin
“Somewhere out there, in the land of the chosen ones, lies a rotting piece of foreskin taken from me by the cruel hand of Moses Finkelbaum – AND I WANT IT BACK!”

:larf:

Is it correct that cultsmasher has been observed visiting the Rabbi Restaurant opposite his local Synagogue?....... :O

Menu

Breakfast:
Fried Foreskin on toast with scrambled egg, baked beans and Heinz Tomato Kvetchup

Lunch
Triple ForeskinBurger with MOSSAlaD

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 24 Aug 2021 21:37 #122

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
Aaron m’boy, it’s impossible to debate with someone whose knowledge consists of pulling off Internet opinions en-masse without being able to explain anything. As soon as you’re challenged you simply move on to something else.

I can’t comment on the physics side of fossil fuels because I know very little about physics. I do note though that you got a few disbelieving comments there as well.

I claim the record for actually reading three pages of the wall of words googled drivel you wrote and I challenge you to prove anyone has sat down for a couple of days and tortured themselves trying to read through that mess you call a ‘book.’ I’d rather someone cut off my foreskin than read through all of it! :larf:

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 26 Aug 2021 23:51 #123

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
Aaron m’boy, it’s impossible to debate with someone whose knowledge consists of pulling off Internet opinions en-masse without being able to explain anything. As soon as you’re challenged you simply move on to something else.

I can’t comment on the physics side of fossil fuels because I know very little about physics. I do note though that you got a few disbelieving comments there as well.

I claim the record for actually reading three pages of the wall of words googled drivel you wrote and I challenge you to prove anyone has sat down for a couple of days and tortured themselves trying to read through that mess you call a ‘book.’ I’d rather someone cut off my foreskin than read through all of it! :larf:

For the book that I think you're referring to, its Aron. Not Aaron. And for the first four chapters, I didn't look anything up on the internet. I read the bible. Also, for any questions anybody had about my solution to fossil fuels, I answered them.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 27 Aug 2021 10:58 #124

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

For the book that I think you're referring to, its Aron. Not Aaron. And for the first four chapters, I didn't look anything up on the internet. I read the bible. Also, for any questions anybody had about my solution to fossil fuels, I answered them.

Cultsmasher, you wouldn’t be capable of writing more than a paragraph without google to help you. Fossil fuels I know very little about and so I don’t comment, but I imagine they’re opinions you also got from the Internet, which is why you also didn’t debate those who disagreed.
In England you’re what’s commonly referred to as a ‘Numpty.’ :)

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 29 Aug 2021 23:23 #125

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
If you want to make a comment about that thread, do so in that thread. In that thread you will see that every time anybody had a comment about it, I answered it. If you don't think the reply was to your satisfaction, ask a question yourself.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 30 Aug 2021 12:18 #126

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
If you want to make a comment about that thread, do so in that thread. In that thread you will see that every time anybody had a comment about it, I answered it. If you don't think the reply was to your satisfaction, ask a question yourself.

You are the one who advised me on this thread to find something wrong with the fossil thread. I already told you I don’t know enough about fossil fuels to comment, but a few did and predictably, no one agreed with you. I'm over on your Truth unforbidden thread demolishing one of your quotes on there. :)

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 09 Sep 2021 22:41 #127

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

You are the one who advised me on this thread to find something wrong with the fossil thread. I already told you I don’t know enough about fossil fuels to comment, but a few did and predictably, no one agreed with you. I'm over on your Truth unforbidden thread demolishing one of your quotes on there. :)

You suck.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 10 Sep 2021 00:01 #128

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

You suck.
Yes, you do. And you use that term a bit (~cough~) too much cultsucker/red/masher/trollite.