Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 14:06 #61

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2017 14:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:16 #62

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

Your insults don't interest me. Now on the other hand if you would care to take a stab at telling me how I am wrong and why, I will reply. Think you can handle it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:18 #63

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:31 #64

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
Zorro wrote:
More like a classic ADL plant. He came here before under a different name 'Cultsmasher' trying to pull the same shit off i.e trying to get Nationalist leaning folk here agreeing with his ridiculous and so obviously staged waay over the top genocidal rhetoric. He failed miserably of course, and didn't garnish any support whatsoever, just like he will fail miserable again the second time around. He's about as clear cut example of a spook that you'll get, and waves more red flags than a Czar's palace after a Bolshevik raid.

The one good thing is that he gives the decent folk here an opportunity to make it clear that they distance themselves from the kind of sick stuff he goes on about. Such as throwing babies on bayonets and whatever else. The guy is just so ridiculously ''Frank Collin'' aka Francis Joseph Cohen, that he reads more like a parody from a comic book. :chuckle:

I spotted it was 'cultsmasher' under a different name after his very first post, even though he tried denying it at first. His 'cultsmasher' account has now been terminated..

A jew calling a White patriot a jewish plant. Does that work out well for you? But admittedly, there may be suckers around here stupid enough to buy it. Seeing how you probably ARE the "jewish plant," how about doing this. Get a hold of some of your pals at the ADL and have them join this forum. Then have them read my thread, "Why do I hate jews so much." Then if they want to debate me, they can have at it. Or maybe you yourself would like to go to that thread and give it a try. As to my thread that you merged in with this one, tell me something about it that you think is untrue. Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:37 #65

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
Gaia wrote:
Zorro, have you ever taken a good look at how;
- gays
- women
- refugees
- other migrants
- Subsaharan Africans
- indigenous Americans
- muslims
- jews

Are referred to on this forum? "Parasites", "primitives", "much better under colonial rule", "violent", "aggressive", "no such thing as a good jew", "degenerates", "emotional creatures just good for the kitchen" and so on, etc. and so forth.

Cultsmasher says what your ilk is thinking but doesn't dare to speak out loud (Voltaire has his moments).

The dehumanisation of other Homo sapiens by cultsmasher is just a minor step up the ladder of sickness than what normally is said and encouraged, thanked and allowed here.

I would prefer that you didn't "help" me. Also, YOU are sick. Because for one reason, you would probably ignore the fact that "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." I will show you a thread that was deleted at another forum. maybe it will help you out.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2017 22:40 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:48 #66

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
Gaia wrote:
And you may have forgotten it, but until 2 months ago, that other "cultsmasher" Andrew Anglin had about the status of superhero here. Daily drivel from Ze Stürmer 2017 was posted by Orangeaid and Flare with wordings like that of redline.

The Greatest Grandson of Herr Holy Hitler he was branded by the Nazi cult.

There is about an ocean between crticising islam, judaism and the Jewish Hand versus the hatred and filth against normal, nonaggressive powerless innocent people as most jews, gays, women, muslims and immigrants really are.

There's just a thin bridge between what has been written here by many people versus the shite redline comes up with.

There's no hiding, it's all over the forum.

Wow! Are you full of shit! There isn't strife going on because the majority of people you speak of are powerless and innocent. But here's the main thing. The only way to be rid of the bad ones is to be rid of the "good" ones as well.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:52 #67

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
GMP wrote:
Redline/Cultsmasher is a dick, he's on here to cause trouble and nothing else.
Everybody else on TZ is a lot better than that.
We do disagree a lot on many issues but we generally disagree politely.
Can't be many amongst us who actually believes that uncontrolled immigration is a good thing or that National sovereignty is somehow a bad idea.

Do you know where being polite and saying things that aren't offensive gets you. Just where is has always gotten you. Nowhere.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 22:58 #68

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
Gaia wrote:
Indeed, there is an ocean between "I dislike mass immigration" and "those filthy nonwhites are degenerate parasites, wouldn't mind see them drowning".

From the "let them drown" to "let them be stuck on bajonets as babies" is just a small step.

You have two choices only. JUST TWO!!! Either do what has been PROVEN to fail, or do what has been PROVEN to work. For example, you could try to make an omelet with dog turds. But it will fail. Though feel free to try if you want to. OR..... you could try to make an omelet with eggs. Get this. Survival isn't a pretty thing. If you try to make it pretty, you will not survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 23:06 #69

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
GMP wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Indeed, there is an ocean between "I dislike mass immigration" and "those filthy nonwhites are degenerate parasites, wouldn't mind see them drowning".

From the "let them drown" to "let them be stuck on bajonets as babies" is just a small step.

Yep, I agree with you there Gaia.
Also, our chums advocating killing people, IMO- if they had to do that themselves, they wouldn't.
Shouting the odds online is one thing but actually doing something is quite another.
I don't know what the answer to uncontrolled immigration is beyond locking them all up prior to repatriation.
I suggest Greece as a useful depot for immigrants.
Repatriate those we know where they came from and those we don't , keep em in Greece.
That would give the Greeks much needed revenue, keep these people out of our towns and cities plus discourage new arrivals.
If they know that all they have to look forward to is either being sent straight back home or being locked up in Greece... fewer would want to come.

I have a better solution to the overpopulation problem. Keep them in the fucking countries they came from!!! Why should the Greeks have to deal with it. Also, what if absolute peace was achieved in Syria and Iraq. Do you think those ragheads in Europe are going to go back home? I say fucking kill them all! Now, give me your traitorous solution that is doomed to failure.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 23:09 #70

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
Zorro wrote:
Well then Mr Redline aka 'Cultsmahser' should serve as an example for one or two others here to clean up their own act. He doesn't speak for the vast majority of Nationalist leaning people. Either here, or in real life. The guy is an idiot, either that or some plant to try and smear others by association?

Fuck you and your nationalist pussies. I am a Separatist! And a Realist!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 12 Jul 2017 23:30 #71

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15587
  • Likes received: 7367
GMP wrote:
Also, our chums advocating killing people, IMO- if they had to do that themselves, they wouldn't.
Shouting the odds online is one thing but actually doing something is quite another.

:yup: :agri: :yes:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 13 Jul 2017 08:34 #72

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 593
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 13 Jul 2017 22:36 #73

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 235
  • Likes received: 13
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 22:37 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 11:21 #74

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 593
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 11:24 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 18:56 #75

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time. And what's exactly wrong with dropping trolls into heavy machinery? Never heard of pest control? Tony Blair? George Soros? Are these people worthy of humanitarian approaches? Are they fuck,leniency and attempting compassion is a as pointless as trying to domesticate a rattlesnake.
The current status quo won't be changed by having gay pride days and being courteous.
Sure burn the migrants boats and put some bullets in a few, let them sort their own countries shit out. It's people's unwillingness to deal with reality that stops them from acting correctly.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 19:48 #76

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3625
  • Likes received: 466
Lux Interior wrote:
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time.
.

You would murder Jews and Muslims if you did not fear jail time???
You are scum.
You have absolutely no moral fibre.
Murder is a crime against humanity.
You are indeed a cunt.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 20:31 #77

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
Did I say anything like that? You are so far removed from any rational sense of normality you have to make shit up as you go along.
You are medically 'fucked' ,you have such a tenacious grasp of ,well,just about everything I seriously wonder if you ever get left unattended. Seriously.
You
Haven't
A
Clue.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 20:35 #78

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3625
  • Likes received: 466
Ah .. you did not read the OP, then.
Just trolling again?
Redline suggests killing all Jews and Muslims.
You agreed with him.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 21:05 #79

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
Op you sound like a total fanny.

Attention seeking by looks of it.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 21:06 by pea..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 21:09 #80

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
Handle it? :chuckle: , you've got tickets on yourself , :chuckle: :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.5%United StatesAustria 0.5%Austria
United Kingdom 19.5%United KingdomPoland 0.5%Poland
Canada 6.5%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaIndia 0.5%India
Netherlands 3.5%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2.1%FranceItaly 0.3%Italy
China 1.6%ChinaSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandGreece 0.2%Greece
Sweden 0.9%SwedenFinland 0.2%Finland
Spain 0.9%SpainDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Colombia 0.9%ColombiaCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUkraine 0.1%Ukraine
Ireland 0.6%IrelandThailand 0.1%Thailand

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 1:
porridge

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).