Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:27 #81

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:30 #82

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
Lux Interior wrote:
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time. And what's exactly wrong with dropping trolls into heavy machinery? Never heard of pest control? Tony Blair? George Soros? Are these people worthy of humanitarian approaches? Are they fuck,leniency and attempting compassion is a as pointless as trying to domesticate a rattlesnake.
The current status quo won't be changed by having gay pride days and being courteous.
Sure burn the migrants boats and put some bullets in a few, let them sort their own countries shit out. It's people's unwillingness to deal with reality that stops them from acting correctly.

Now you've done it! You go on my "cool dude" list.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:34 #83

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time.
.

You would murder Jews and Muslims if you did not fear jail time???
You are scum.
You have absolutely no moral fibre.
Murder is a crime against humanity.
You are indeed a cunt.

For some people, not murdering them is a crime against humanity. Did you never read my thread "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or my other thread, "Why do I hate muslims so much." Maybe, like Jesus, you think that "taking it up the ass" is the best way to resolve conflicts. But you can shove jesus up your ass too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:40 #84

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
Lux Interior wrote:
Did I say anything like that? You are so far removed from any rational sense of normality you have to make shit up as you go along.
You are medically 'fucked' ,you have such a tenacious grasp of ,well,just about everything I seriously wonder if you ever get left unattended. Seriously.
You
Haven't
A
Clue.

I posted a thread that was deleted at another forum in post #73 that pertains to bd and others like him-her.. It is called "The problem with mental illness."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:42 #85

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
bd wrote:
Ah .. you did not read the OP, then.
Just trolling again?
Redline suggests killing all Jews and Muslims.
You agreed with him.

Don't slander me asshole. Don't leave out niggers, spicks and gooks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:44 #86

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
Stop tALKING












stop talking dirty bitch.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:45 #87

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
pea. wrote:
Op you sound like a total fanny.

Attention seeking by looks of it.

I have written many threads around here. I have also been accused of being ""cultsmasher." Look up the threads of both. If you find anything in any of them that you think is wrong, just let me know.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:48 #88

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
Fair play and I will do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 04:26 #89

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Ah .. you did not read the OP, then.
Just trolling again?
Redline suggests killing all Jews and Muslims.
You agreed with him.

Don't slander me asshole. Don't leave out niggers, spicks and gooks.

^^^^ an attention seeking, miserable self-hating dipshit.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 06:13 #90

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1332
^^^^^^^^^^ I guess that's what they call projection round these parts.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 14:53 #91

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2458
  • Likes received: 754
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.

G'day redline.

:roll:

You haven't shown anything and your repetitive claims are simply that, repetitive. :thumbup:

Verifiable evidence is required to support your claims. You haven't provided any and are simply flapping your gums.

I have absolutely no concern over what you choose to believe. If you would like to debate your beliefs however, then YOU are required to support any stated beliefs with verifiable evidence.

As you haven't posted any verifiable evidence for anything you have claimed in our discussion, then readng any other thread that you have posted would be an exercise in futility.

Some of your non supported beliefs ...

1. White supremacy ... No verifiable evidence that you are your body let alone white. Every cell that you were 'born' with has been replaced, it isn't even the same body.

2. Global Warming ... No verifiable evidence presented at all. You present the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority, irrationally claiming such is 'proof', when in fact it simply you regurgitating information from a video presentation.

3. Your superiority ... Is simply a delusion of grandeur. A superiority complex is a cover for an inferiority complex.

From all appearances, you couldn't be more see through if your parents were glass makers. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:02 #92

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
pea. wrote:
Fair play and I will do.

Not sure of what you're getting at with "Fair play and I will do." I'm not even sure if you were addressing me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:04 #93

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
bd wrote:
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Ah .. you did not read the OP, then.
Just trolling again?
Redline suggests killing all Jews and Muslims.
You agreed with him.

Don't slander me asshole. Don't leave out niggers, spicks and gooks.

^^^^ an attention seeking, miserable self-hating dipshit.

All I do is speak the truth. You can label it any way you want.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:14 #94

  • redline
  • redline's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 238
  • Likes received: 13
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.

G'day redline.

:roll:

You haven't shown anything and your repetitive claims are simply that, repetitive. :thumbup:

Verifiable evidence is required to support your claims. You haven't provided any and are simply flapping your gums.

I have absolutely no concern over what you choose to believe. If you would like to debate your beliefs however, then YOU are required to support any stated beliefs with verifiable evidence.

As you haven't posted any verifiable evidence for anything you have claimed in our discussion, then readng any other thread that you have posted would be an exercise in futility.

Some of your non supported beliefs ...

1. White supremacy ... No verifiable evidence that you are your body let alone white. Every cell that you were 'born' with has been replaced, it isn't even the same body.

2. Global Warming ... No verifiable evidence presented at all. You present the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority, irrationally claiming such is 'proof', when in fact it simply you regurgitating information from a video presentation.

3. Your superiority ... Is simply a delusion of grandeur. A superiority complex is a cover for an inferiority complex.

From all appearances, you couldn't be more see through if your parents were glass makers. :thumbup:

First of all, were having the HCGW discussion in another of my threads. How about leaving it there. Next, I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. White people just happen to be supreme. Try reading cultsmashers thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a reply in it. I will debate you there. If you dare. As for my superiority, that is for you to disprove. Go to any of the threads I created and point any single thing I said in any of them that you think is wrong and why. I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to challenge anything else I said too. But be warned, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So I am most likely your intellectual superior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 13 Aug 2018 01:13 #95

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.

G'day redline.

:roll:

You haven't shown anything and your repetitive claims are simply that, repetitive. :thumbup:

Verifiable evidence is required to support your claims. You haven't provided any and are simply flapping your gums.

I have absolutely no concern over what you choose to believe. If you would like to debate your beliefs however, then YOU are required to support any stated beliefs with verifiable evidence.

As you haven't posted any verifiable evidence for anything you have claimed in our discussion, then readng any other thread that you have posted would be an exercise in futility.

Some of your non supported beliefs ...

1. White supremacy ... No verifiable evidence that you are your body let alone white. Every cell that you were 'born' with has been replaced, it isn't even the same body.

2. Global Warming ... No verifiable evidence presented at all. You present the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority, irrationally claiming such is 'proof', when in fact it simply you regurgitating information from a video presentation.

3. Your superiority ... Is simply a delusion of grandeur. A superiority complex is a cover for an inferiority complex.

From all appearances, you couldn't be more see through if your parents were glass makers. :thumbup:

First of all, were having the HCGW discussion in another of my threads. How about leaving it there. Next, I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. White people just happen to be supreme. Try reading cultsmashers thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a reply in it. I will debate you there. If you dare. As for my superiority, that is for you to disprove. Go to any of the threads I created and point any single thing I said in any of them that you think is wrong and why. I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to challenge anything else I said too. But be warned, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So I am most likely your intellectual superior.


What a wonderful thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 06 Oct 2019 08:24 #96

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Flare wrote:
^ Look, if you want to educate people on what's going on and want them to join for the cause, then it's not a good idea to come across as a genocidal maniac.

I understand there's quite a bit of frustration about what's going on nowadays, but you have to stay sane otherwise it's of no use.

Have you ever read my thread "The costs of not backing Hitler." The approach you would like hasn't worked and won't work.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 24 Jun 2021 22:58 #97

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 184
  • Likes received: 10
novum wrote:
Ok, first of all, im wondering why you just didnt log in as cultsmasher, as you write like youre one and the same.

And yes, those things, the things you said, are very wrong from my point of view.

You post from a place that affords you freedom of speech, but let me state for the record that im of the opinion that the questions youve posted and posed are an abomination, right from the first line.

I can see why you dont last long on other forums, and that includes revisionist, seperatist and nationalist forums, as what youve written here is not only far from constructive for places even like the aforementioned, but could be seen as agent provocateur stuff.

Perhaps you are a provocateur, on a wind up, or perhaps you sincerely feel this way. Which one is it? :dunno:

And just a reminder for the viewers...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

I am revisiting an old thread. I haven't looked down the list to see how I may have replied to you in the past. But you are right. I am cultsmasher. Your intellectual superior. You asked why I didn't log in as cultsmasher. Probably because cultsmasher was banned. You then comment on the questions I asked. Instead of your general opinion, pick one and tell me what is wrong with the idea. You may hold the general jewish opinion that all Whites need to be destroyed. I on the other hand am of the opinion that White people have a right to exist. Whatever gets in the way of that right is in fact the thing that needs to be destroyed.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 24 Jun 2021 23:08 #98

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 184
  • Likes received: 10
Return of Zorro wrote:
It's exactly this kind of illegitimate nonsense posted in the OP that makes ''White Nationalists'' look bad. And anybody could quite easily get the impression that's exactly your intention, Mr Cultsmasher. To make Nationalists look bad. You're either some kind of agent provocateur, or you're just plain sick. Either way I couldn't care less. The only thing I really care about is you don't get to fill this forum with the same type of stuff. Which you won't be doing.

It's not hard to see why you've been banned from every other forum. You should be asking yourself why that is. It's people like you who actually damage freedom of speech, and who give Governments reason to pass ''hate speech'' legislation. And I would say that's likely what you're all about. You come across more like some tool trying to smear White Nationalists by association.

Take it elsewhere.

Tell me of your hallucinations. They are interesting. But now I will give you some reality to think about. Any "White Nationalist" that isn't interested in the survival of White people is just a brainwashed piece of shit scumbag traitor. Here these next words. Because they are so true that they are far beyond what even a GOD could tell you. There is no way to politely survive. Throughout live on earth and probably on any life bearing planet throughout infinity, there is only one rule that is generally followed. Kill or be killed. Tell me of whatever cult you follow so I can smash it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 24 Jun 2021 23:11 #99

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 184
  • Likes received: 10
bd wrote:
redline wrote:
Would it be wrong to consider white women who have a mulatto child to be far worse than filthy whores? I would like your opinion. Next, would it be wrong to consider the mulatto children they have to be abominations? What do you think. If your answer to both these questions is no, would it be wrong to slowly run them all over with a steam roller? What is your opinion.

As for the apparently black woman hating negro males who impregnated the white women, would it be wrong to drop them from about 100 feet in the air on to a vary large cheese grater that is about 40 feet long and at about a 30 degree angle? Please tell me if you think it would be right or wrong. Or how about this. Start sending the negroes here back to Africa by towing them in specially built large barges. These barges would run them through a meat grinder along the way and turn them basically into fish food. Thereby helping to replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. What is your opinion.

Or how about this scenario. Would it be wrong to take all the illegal mexicans that could be captured alive and impaling them at the U.S.-mexico border? Having a wide forest of impaled mexican bodies along the border to act as a deterrent to other mexicans who might be considering invading the U.S.? I would really like your opinion.

My opinion?
You are one sick fuck.

That said, race-mixing offends some here, but NO ONE here would think that your questions are reasonable.
A child has no choice of parents. Harming a child is wrong.
People love whom they love. Can you think ill of them? Certainly. May you harm them? No.

Now .. Fuck off, please.

A baby cockroach has no choice in its parents either. But would you still step on one?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Aug 2021 14:50 #100

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
novum wrote:
Ok, first of all, im wondering why you just didnt log in as cultsmasher, as you write like youre one and the same.

And yes, those things, the things you said, are very wrong from my point of view.

You post from a place that affords you freedom of speech, but let me state for the record that im of the opinion that the questions youve posted and posed are an abomination, right from the first line.

I can see why you dont last long on other forums, and that includes revisionist, seperatist and nationalist forums, as what youve written here is not only far from constructive for places even like the aforementioned, but could be seen as agent provocateur stuff.

Perhaps you are a provocateur, on a wind up, or perhaps you sincerely feel this way. Which one is it? :dunno:

And just a reminder for the viewers...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

Yes, difficult to know who you’re addressing. I believe the term is a ‘sock’ (multi aliases).

Odd redline comments, from an American whose country is founded on immigrants.

I think maybe we got past the point of existence as survival a few hundred years ago.

But it’s a forum and the lunatic fringe are never far away, especially as we’re now told by those further up the food chain that all lifestyles and behaviours are equal. Welcome to the end of tradition and the ‘new normal.’ It’s what happens when you close down the mental health hospitals and introduce care in the community. :)

It makes me smile reading all these aliases talking to each other. Anyone for a bit of schizophrenia? ;)
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2021 14:55 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Is there something wrong ...6.14Wednesday, 03 May 2017
What is Wrong With Our Culture...6.08Wednesday, 18 December 2013
What's wrong with being racist?6.08Thursday, 05 August 2021
What's wrong about Facebook?6.08Sunday, 01 December 2013
So where did Physics go wrong?6.08Tuesday, 07 July 2015
When Right vs Left is Right vs Wrong6.08Monday, 19 November 2018
What is wrong with this place?6.08Saturday, 20 October 2018
What did we get right and wrong with the SZ and what would you like changed6.08Sunday, 15 May 2016
Something wrong with the New Testament6.08Sunday, 02 November 2014
Duplicates or wrong sections.6.01Monday, 25 April 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.