Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:27 #81

• redline
  • Banned
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:
you really are one sick puppy

G'day Annabelle.

That isn't a nice thing to say ................... about puppies. :joint:

Tell me what I said was wrong. Go ahead. I DARE you! I double dog dare you!

G'day redline.

Nothing. There is no right and wrong.

What you are asking for is justification.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Could it be that you genuinely believe as you do?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

:joint:

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Congratulations on a more rational response. :thumbup:

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

Still no verifiable evidence for your claims either I note. :thumbup:

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:30 #82

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time. And what's exactly wrong with dropping trolls into heavy machinery? Never heard of pest control? Tony Blair? George Soros? Are these people worthy of humanitarian approaches? Are they fuck,leniency and attempting compassion is a as pointless as trying to domesticate a rattlesnake.
The current status quo won't be changed by having gay pride days and being courteous.
Sure burn the migrants boats and put some bullets in a few, let them sort their own countries shit out. It's people's unwillingness to deal with reality that stops them from acting correctly.

Now you've done it! You go on my "cool dude" list.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:34 #83

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
The only reason some cunts are still about in my vicinity is because I don't want the jail time.

You would murder Jews and Muslims if you did not fear jail time???
You are scum.
You have absolutely no moral fibre.
Murder is a crime against humanity.
You are indeed a cunt.

For some people, not murdering them is a crime against humanity. Did you never read my thread "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or my other thread, "Why do I hate muslims so much." Maybe, like Jesus, you think that "taking it up the ass" is the best way to resolve conflicts. But you can shove jesus up your ass too.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:40 #84

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Did I say anything like that? You are so far removed from any rational sense of normality you have to make shit up as you go along.
You are medically 'fucked' ,you have such a tenacious grasp of ,well,just about everything I seriously wonder if you ever get left unattended. Seriously.
You
Haven't
A
Clue.

I posted a thread that was deleted at another forum in post #73 that pertains to bd and others like him-her.. It is called "The problem with mental illness."

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:42 #85

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
Ah .. you did not read the OP, then.
Just trolling again?
Redline suggests killing all Jews and Muslims.
You agreed with him.

Don't slander me asshole. Don't leave out niggers, spicks and gooks.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:44 #86

• pea.
  • Fresh Member
Stop tALKING

stop talking dirty bitch.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:45 #87

• redline
  • Banned
pea. wrote:
Op you sound like a total fanny.

Attention seeking by looks of it.

I have written many threads around here. I have also been accused of being ""cultsmasher." Look up the threads of both. If you find anything in any of them that you think is wrong, just let me know.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 14 Jul 2017 23:48 #88

• pea.
  • Fresh Member
Fair play and I will do.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 04:26 #89

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Just trolling again?
You agreed with him.

^^^^ an attention seeking, miserable self-hating dipshit.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 06:13 #90

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
^^^^^^^^^^ I guess that's what they call projection round these parts.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 14:53 #91

• I AM ALL I AM
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:

G'day Annabelle.

G'day redline.

What you are asking for is willing participants BECAUSE you haven't done it yourself. Akin to expecting others to sign up to a forum for you when all you have to do is use a proxy server.

It appears you have an issue with doing things yourself and expect others to do them for you. If your 'plan' is so obvious to succeed, why haven't you already started with it?

Yes.

Though, of course, you would then be doing something about it instead of posting it in cyberspace.

So, I doubt that you are genuine in your stated beliefs, predominantly because you offer no rational nor logical reasoning for your stated beliefs.

I of course agree with you that there is nothing wrong about what I wrote. But you were wrong in saying that there is no right and wrong. So wrong does indeed exist. Only in the broadest possible sense could it be viewed that there is no right and wrong. Doing what is right is right. Doing what is wrong is wrong.

Next, you say that I am only seeking justification. But if there is no right and wrong, what is it that i would need to be justifying. Also, I wasn't seeking justification with the questions I asked. I was seeking opinions on any of the particular points I made. Or all of them. Next, did you see me ask anybody to do any of the things I brought up? Did I say that I would do any of those things myself? Though just to be clear on the matter, if it was necessary to do those things to bring about White separatism, I would indeed do those things if it was necessary. And far far far worse! The thing is, how far would it get me if I acted alone. Lets say I was given a field with all the material to build a skyscraper with on it and tried to do so myself. And say there was a field next to it with all the same materials. Along with about 200 builders and contractors. Who would be able to build the skyscraper first. And I probably wouldn't be able to do very much at all.

Next, what would it hurt if some of the members here went and joined one or all of the political forums I mentioned and posted a Hitler avatar. And after saying they weren't cultsmasher and possibly leaving some comment, they signed out and left. Next, doing so through a proxy server is very difficult. And trying to do so with Political Forum is impossible. That should also answer your comment about me supposedly expecting others to do something for me.

Next, you want a reason for my "beliefs?" I have given them in multiple ways at most other forums. Only to be banned. Or have my threads deleted. And on a couple occasions, be banned and have my threads reworded by the moderators to say something I never said. Though I have started some threads here with reasons. Such as my thread, "Why do I hate the jews so much." Or "Why do I hate the muslims so much." Another was, The finger of guilt points at you!" If you want reasons, read any of those.

Also, from what you say, it seems that you think I am insane. But I am the only sane one here. To show that point, I will include a thread that was deleted at another forum.
..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Not very logical though.

You haven't shown that "wrong" exists. You stating that someone is "wrong" does not make "wrong" exist ..... read that again and insert 'God' instead of "wrong". :thumbup:

YOU believe there is a "right and wrong" and therefore attempt to justify yourself as "right" so that you can label others "wrong". You even attempt to justify what you did straight after claiming that you weren't justifying. :roll:

And thank you for admitting that you are crusading for new recruits to your death cult of Global Warming. :thumbup: It really wasn't required though as it is so obvious.

What I believe is that you are Soul. That doesn't stop you from acting 'insanely' (your choice of word, nothing I typed), whatever that means.

I have shown that wrong exists in too many ways to mention. For one, being mentally ill is wrong. Did you read the thread about that that I posted? Also, did you ever read my thread "The finger of guilt points at you." Unfortunately is is difficult to those who are mentally ill that there is anything wrong with it. Or if it even exists for them. It is also difficult to tell the guilty how they are guilty. Because their mentally ill brains will try to find a way to wiggle out of it. Just as you have.

G'day redline.

:roll:

You haven't shown anything and your repetitive claims are simply that, repetitive. :thumbup:

Verifiable evidence is required to support your claims. You haven't provided any and are simply flapping your gums.

I have absolutely no concern over what you choose to believe. If you would like to debate your beliefs however, then YOU are required to support any stated beliefs with verifiable evidence.

As you haven't posted any verifiable evidence for anything you have claimed in our discussion, then readng any other thread that you have posted would be an exercise in futility.

Some of your non supported beliefs ...

1. White supremacy ... No verifiable evidence that you are your body let alone white. Every cell that you were 'born' with has been replaced, it isn't even the same body.

2. Global Warming ... No verifiable evidence presented at all. You present the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority, irrationally claiming such is 'proof', when in fact it simply you regurgitating information from a video presentation.

3. Your superiority ... Is simply a delusion of grandeur. A superiority complex is a cover for an inferiority complex.

From all appearances, you couldn't be more see through if your parents were glass makers. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:02 #92

• redline
  • Banned
pea. wrote:
Fair play and I will do.

Not sure of what you're getting at with "Fair play and I will do." I'm not even sure if you were addressing me.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:04 #93

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Just trolling again?
You agreed with him.

^^^^ an attention seeking, miserable self-hating dipshit.

All I do is speak the truth. You can label it any way you want.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 15 Jul 2017 23:14 #94

• redline
  • Banned
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:

G'day Annabelle.

G'day redline.

Yes.

..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Not very logical though.

G'day redline.

You haven't shown anything and your repetitive claims are simply that, repetitive. :thumbup:

Verifiable evidence is required to support your claims. You haven't provided any and are simply flapping your gums.

I have absolutely no concern over what you choose to believe. If you would like to debate your beliefs however, then YOU are required to support any stated beliefs with verifiable evidence.

As you haven't posted any verifiable evidence for anything you have claimed in our discussion, then readng any other thread that you have posted would be an exercise in futility.

1. White supremacy ... No verifiable evidence that you are your body let alone white. Every cell that you were 'born' with has been replaced, it isn't even the same body.

2. Global Warming ... No verifiable evidence presented at all. You present the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority, irrationally claiming such is 'proof', when in fact it simply you regurgitating information from a video presentation.

3. Your superiority ... Is simply a delusion of grandeur. A superiority complex is a cover for an inferiority complex.

From all appearances, you couldn't be more see through if your parents were glass makers. :thumbup:

First of all, were having the HCGW discussion in another of my threads. How about leaving it there. Next, I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. White people just happen to be supreme. Try reading cultsmashers thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a reply in it. I will debate you there. If you dare. As for my superiority, that is for you to disprove. Go to any of the threads I created and point any single thing I said in any of them that you think is wrong and why. I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to challenge anything else I said too. But be warned, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So I am most likely your intellectual superior.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 13 Aug 2018 01:13 #95

• steamroller
  • Banned
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
redline wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
annabelle wrote:

G'day Annabelle.

G'day redline.

Yes.

..... snip .....

G'day redline.

Not very logical though.

G'day redline.

First of all, were having the HCGW discussion in another of my threads. How about leaving it there. Next, I am not a White supremacist. I am a White separatist. White people just happen to be supreme. Try reading cultsmashers thread "Is the White species superior?" Leave a reply in it. I will debate you there. If you dare. As for my superiority, that is for you to disprove. Go to any of the threads I created and point any single thing I said in any of them that you think is wrong and why. I'm not greedy. Just one! But feel free to challenge anything else I said too. But be warned, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So I am most likely your intellectual superior.

What a wonderful thread.

Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong? 06 Oct 2019 08:24 #96

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
^ Look, if you want to educate people on what's going on and want them to join for the cause, then it's not a good idea to come across as a genocidal maniac.

I understand there's quite a bit of frustration about what's going on nowadays, but you have to stay sane otherwise it's of no use.

Have you ever read my thread "The costs of not backing Hitler." The approach you would like hasn't worked and won't work.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare