Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) A Rabbi explains about refugees....

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 09 Jul 2017 21:43 #1

• redline
  • Banned
rodin wrote:

lest we forget

Recommended listening : show broadcast Wed evening 8pm EST, archived

www.blackbird9tradingposts.org/

Are you against the idea of belonging to other political forums too? This forum may be. But there are bigger fish to fry. Why are you saying what you have to say in this thread in a ghost town forum like this. If you think such things are worth saying, don't you think it deserves a wider audience? I'm not saying that you should stick around at other forums. But at least post this stuff there! They even have specialized sections that are related to things like racism and race relations. Try some of the ones I have been banned from. In this order. U.S. message board, political forum, debate politics, defending the truth, the political forums, political hotwire and just plain politics. It would also be helpful if you got yourself a Hitler avatar. Introduce yourself in the introduction section with the title, "Cultsmasher sent me here." But in the text of it, make sure that you tell them that you are not cultsmasher. Then post your thread there in the appropriate section. Do it PLEASE!!! Please please please please!!!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 09 Jul 2017 22:54 #2

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
redline wrote:
rodin wrote:

lest we forget

Try some of the ones I have been banned from. In this order. U.S. message board, political forum, debate politics, defending the truth, the political forums, political hotwire and just plain politics. It would also be helpful if you got yourself a Hitler avatar. Introduce yourself in the introduction section with the title, "Cultsmasher sent me here." But in the text of it, make sure that you tell them that you are not cultsmasher. Then post your thread there in the appropriate section. Do it PLEASE!!! Please please please please!!!!

You aint for real, bloke. I would imagine introducing oneself to any of the forums you've been banned from, while announcing ''Cultsmasher sent me here''.. and with an Adolf Hitler avvy to boot, is a sure fire way of getting oneself banned in an instant.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 09 Jul 2017 23:14 #3

• redline
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
redline wrote:
rodin wrote:

lest we forget

Try some of the ones I have been banned from. In this order. U.S. message board, political forum, debate politics, defending the truth, the political forums, political hotwire and just plain politics. It would also be helpful if you got yourself a Hitler avatar. Introduce yourself in the introduction section with the title, "Cultsmasher sent me here." But in the text of it, make sure that you tell them that you are not cultsmasher. Then post your thread there in the appropriate section. Do it PLEASE!!! Please please please please!!!!

You aint for real, bloke. I would imagine introducing oneself to any of the forums you've been banned from, while announcing ''Cultsmasher sent me here''.. and with an Adolf Hitler avvy to boot, is a sure fire way of getting oneself banned in an instant.

Maybe they would be banned, maybe they wouldn't. I guess it depends on whether or not the forum would take them at their word that they aren't cultsmasher. After all, the the deluded, brainwashed, treasonous, evil minds of the mods at those forums, they may have had cause to ban cultsmasher. But why would they ban somebody for just knowing cultsmasher. Or bringing up different topics roughly along the same lines as what cultsmasher might have said. Though cultsmasher wasn't able to post videos. But rodin obviously can. Also, they have no rules at those forums against posting a Hitler avatar. Obviously they don't here either. This brings up another question. What's the deal with the Mussolini avatar.

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 10 Jul 2017 08:01 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Because they think it's you under a pseudonym?
liberabo te ab inferno

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 10 Jul 2017 08:23 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Let me explain

I barely have enough time to post here, far less anywhere else. Ergo I am currently not an evangelist for the truth. (There is a lot of fake truth). I am a seeker of truth. If I find something significant I will add it to what's already here. Anyone can spread it, if they aren't banned, if they are so inclined.

I do listen to podcasts from Frederick C Blackburn, Dennis Fetcho, Gnostic Media and a few others. And follow Whooli's blog. This also takes time. I do it as part of my rest period. It's the only way i can fit it in.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 10 Jul 2017 09:35 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Most people, the majority, are no longer able to concentrate on listening longer than perhaps 7 minutes to a yt video
- if it has nice, appealing to them footage PLUS music -
let alone read a book with more than 20 pages ... fact.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 09:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 10 Jul 2017 22:32 #7

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Because they think it's you under a pseudonym?

Wrong! USMB will check out whether or not you are registering through an anonymous web browser. If rodin wasn't using one, they would SEE that he wasn't cultsmasher. They would also see things like the VPN and IP address. Despite all that, I can usually sneak back in there. Though it takes some work. An impossible one is Political Forum. If you use any sort of anonymous browser there, they will just reject you. At least they do me. That would be a good place for rodin to post what he did here and reach a wider audience. For example, in the section with the most views around here, the number is around 28 thousand. At political forum, the number is over 6 million. They also have a section specifically devoted to race relations-racism. There, the views reach into the hundreds of thousands. This forum is a ghost town compared to either of them.

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 10 Jul 2017 22:54 #8

• redline
  • Banned
rodin wrote:
Let me explain

I barely have enough time to post here, far less anywhere else. Ergo I am currently not an evangelist for the truth. (There is a lot of fake truth). I am a seeker of truth. If I find something significant I will add it to what's already here. Anyone can spread it, if they aren't banned, if they are so inclined.

I do listen to podcasts from Frederick C Blackburn, Dennis Fetcho, Gnostic Media and a few others. And follow Whooli's blog. This also takes time. I do it as part of my rest period. It's the only way i can fit it in.

Did you miss my "please please please!" part? Though I was only kind of kidding around with that, I would enjoy it if you did as I asked. Especially after what those forums did to me. For telling the TRUTH! Believe me. I have tried reasoning with them. I pointed out that as Americans, they probably believed in the concept of "Freedom of Speech." So it is hypocritical for them to not allow me to have it at their forums. But what I get thrown in my face is that they are privately run forums. So they don't have to allow me or anybody else free speech.

I have told them that if the constitution protects free speech, they are being un-American to deny it to others. They also exist and live under a government system that protects freedom of speech and freedom of expression. So who are they to deny it to others. Sure, private companies can and most often do tell people lies. But they shouldn't be allowed to prevent others from speaking the truth. Especially at political forums where, at least in theory, the American public is allowed to give their opinions and debate the matter.

I hope all this didn't take up too much time that you apparently barely have. But as far as posting at other forums, you don't need to stick around. Just post it. That won't take up too much of your time. And if your purpose is to have a lot of people read what you posted, you would be doing a hell of a lot better at USMB or Political Forum than you would at a ghost town like this forum. There is no guarantee that they just won't delete your thread or close it down to debate to die a slow death. But it is worth a try. And to do what is right, it is well worth making time.

A Rabbi explains about refugees.... 11 Jul 2017 00:11 #9

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Redline, those forums remind me of mainstream TV, theyre billed as places you can have proper debates.. but in reality they are controlled and censored.

So you can have debates there, so long as they fit into the scope allowed by the places controllers.. .just like TV .

I know they are much busier than this place, but theyre not like this place, nor will they ever be.

We let alot of things flow here... i accept its not for everyone, and many have come and gone because they couldnt hack the fact that others can post pretty much unimpeded. And the mods of the main board are pretty much on the same page with this.

Im not a fan of permanently banning anyone... its happened but im not a fan, and ive undone most of TZs perma bans that im aware of.

Frothy is suspended right now but its not for his opinions or politics on topics at hand, nor the name calling per se... i will tell you what it is about him that gets my suspend button fingers attention...

its because of his MO of making false statements about other members in order to smear... other members dont need that shit nor should they tolerate it.. thats the point where i might step in... but for a bit of name calling, and especially in regards to ones opinions we are typically more open to a wider range of opinions here than other places.

If you keep trying to put energy into those other places, you are feeding your energy to those who want to control the scope of the debate.

Its not total free speech here, nor do i claim it to be, but it is more in line with that than a good number of other places.

I dont care if other people dont 'get' this place.

BigT wrote:
Interesting site name. I hope it wasn't about conspiracy theories or anything, as those aren't really tolerated here. Then again, communism won't get a free pass, either, but this board does lean left. Even our biggest right wingers are anti-Trump.

I checked out the site itself, and I couldn't really figure out a real mission statement for it.

boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=20246407&postcount=4

Perhaps if we had a mission statement, it would be to create a place that doesnt have a mission statement, BigT.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2017 00:12 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, GMP
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin