Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people?

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 09:45 #21

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Herakleitos wrote:
It's a display of solidarity. And if you haven't noticed, this place already fostered a sort of echo chamber. Why should this be any different?

Plus, I would join in the discussions if I weren't busy collecting quotes for future use/reference.

I agree with novum. No two individuals are alike, no two individuals share the exact same views, no two views have the same value, etc. There's always an essential difference, a divergence.

It is for that reason that I have recently begun to caution reading Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano. They mixed truth with their own fictions. Aryanism.net is the offspring of this ideological mixture, made worse by it's adoption of quasi-Gnostic teachings. We should not assume that the so-called Gnostic teachings made available to us are preserved and unaltered, or even derived from the original society. Today we have a Christian religion with thousands of sects and nearly all of it's adherents proclaim an infallible Bible. It's safe to assume that Gnosticism too had it's innumerable sects and champions. It's not rational to adopt an ideology with such a murky historical background. Without Eusebius' unreliable Church History and that perverse falsification known as Acts, we'd hardly know anything about that epoch, except from non-Christian accounts.

Wise words. Anyone carving out an ideology based on questionable historic sources is on shaky ground.
A better approach might tend to treat with contemporary situations when, at least; the ideology might claim some basis in observable events.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 10:04 #22

• jonb

In my wizards hat I say one can also learn to read symbols.

but few will understand, which is as we would expect.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 20:07 #23

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
When paranoia and the inability of insight meet the strangest accusations happen.

Over "at that Dutch forum" people thought Flare was a sock of me.

Yes, really. There are not enough facepalms in the world possible to illustrate the stupidity.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 20:08 by Gaia.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 20:25 #24

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Over "at that Dutch forum" people thought Flare was a sock of me.

Yes, really. There are not enough facepalms in the world possible to illustrate the stupidity.

Indeed. :thumbup:

As it seems they were unable to differentiate between a lunatic conspiracy theorist like yourself who makes stuff up as you go...

...and a serious truther like me.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 20:25 #25

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
jonb wrote:

You ought to learn to keep your pride on a tether.

The cross is a symbol for God, since the sun is a source of energy from the quantum realm, or the next world.

The sun is a high energy portal. Less an object in space, more a 'hole' in the 4th dimension through which energy from the source pours into our cosmos.

Jesus was crucified on a cross. The majesty and power of God, to paraphrase CS Lewis, is such that it can extract something good from the greatest evil.

The mystical power of the ancient sun cross now resides in Jesus.

It sure doesn't reside with Aleister Crowley and his silly followers.

Jesus is of the light. True Christians are 'children of the light'.

It is a fitting synchronicity that a sun symbol should now be associated with Jesus.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 20:36 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 21:06 #26

• jonb
Still wearing your blinkers then.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 21:18 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
A Christian impersonating, misogynist, recurringly ranting like a drunken rabbi dandy edelweiss pirate ...

this scam it's getting better and better.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 21:19 #28

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
jonb wrote:

Sound-bites don't cut it. Not with me. The just show a man unable to express himself for want of intelligence.

You might be able to waylay poor strays like Pfizsticks with your half baked pagan bollocks but it is obvious to me that you have no depth.

You suffer from 'smug-git' syndrome. You think you know it all, and this is precisely what has led to your intellectual and spiritual retardation.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 21:23 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 21:35 #29

• jonb
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

Sound-bites don't cut it. Not with me. The just show a man unable to express himself for want of intelligence.

You might be able to waylay poor strays like Pfizsticks with your half baked pagan bollocks but it is obvious to me that you have no depth.

You suffer from 'smug-git' syndrome. You think you know it all, and this is precisely what has led to your intellectual and spiritual retardation.

Yesterday you were saying I did not exist at all today I am flat, wouldn't it be easier to take your blinkers off and try to see the world for real than just imagining what it is like after reading a few lines in an inaccurate book?

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 21:51 #30

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

Yesterday you were saying I did not exist at all today I am flat, wouldn't it be easier to take your blinkers off and try to see the world for real than just imagining what it is like after reading a few lines in an inaccurate book?

See the world for real huh? Probably seen a lot more of it than you have.

My spirituality is purely experiential. Knowing the truth of God and the nature of the metaphysical game we are playing here on Earth is something I learned the hard way....... Sadly like so many so called Pagans your spiritual identity seems to solely involve itself in mocking Christians....

It's always the same with you lot. That's all you've got to say.........

Why not check out my website and forum and see what I've got to say.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 22:32 by Truthspoon.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 22:30 #31

• jonb
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

My spirituality is purely experiential. Knowing the truth of God and the nature of the metaphysical game we are playing here on Earth is something I learned the hard way....... Sadly like so many so called Pagans your spiritual identity seems to solely involve itself in mocking Christians....

Why not check out my website and forum and see what I've got to say?

I did not exist, then I was flat, now I am plural.

You just have no idea.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 17 Jul 2017 22:38 #32

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

You just have no idea.

It isn't of much interest to me whether you exist or not.

Being an unstable altar of Pfizz's MPD is probably more praise than you deserve.

But hey....I try to derive interest from even the most boring of cyber-dullards.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:43 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 04:11 #33

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

You just have no idea.

It isn't of much interest to me whether you exist or not.

Being an unstable altar of Pfizz's MPD is probably more praise than you deserve.

But hey....I try to derive interest from even the most boring of cyber-dullards.

I agree!

What comfort is it to know, you've been cleared of being a 'sock' only to find you are a, 'shill', instead?

I knew he was one or the other?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017 04:19 by peacenik.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 09:19 #34

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Reminiscence ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017 09:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 13:09 #35

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Wow......someone keeping screenshots of posts from 2011.....incredible.....I guess I'm a kind of celebrity....

Got any more..... Please...don't hold back....Would be nice to remind me how awesome I am because sometimes it slips my mind.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 15:00 #36

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:

You ought to learn to keep your pride on a tether.

The cross is a symbol for God, since the sun is a source of energy from the quantum realm, or the next world.

The sun is a high energy portal. Less an object in space, more a 'hole' in the 4th dimension through which energy from the source pours into our cosmos.

Jesus was crucified on a cross. The majesty and power of God, to paraphrase CS Lewis, is such that it can extract something good from the greatest evil.

The mystical power of the ancient sun cross now resides in Jesus.

It sure doesn't reside with Aleister Crowley and his silly followers.

Jesus is of the light. True Christians are 'children of the light'.

It is a fitting synchronicity that a sun symbol should now be associated with Jesus.

BAC (born again Christian) ? :)

Truthspoon wrote:
Be careful....if you talk about Christians too much the wind will change and you might change into one.

But seriously folks. Aren't we all sick of these endless 'Christianity this and that threads' I for one am sick of people talking about Christianity.

Thanks to these satanist and wiccan numbnuts here, this forum is getting dragged into endless and boring religious wars...

FFS let's move one shall we you wiccanists or whatever you are?
forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1061097716&postcount=56

P.S. I didn't take the above screeshot. I found it on the web. :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 15:05 #37

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Seems I'm becoming a full time job for Pfizz.

It's a bit sad though Pfizz. C'mon girl....don't advertise the fact that you've got nothing to do..... Hitler wouldn't be pleased...Arbeit Macht Frei.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 15:29 #38

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Pfiz is one of the most diligent posters on here. She does take the time to look at the sources. Then you have the pansy brigade, now ask yourself,why excoriate one for their efforts but not the other for their spastic rambling diversion?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 15:42 #39

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Truthspoon wrote:
Seems I'm becoming a full time job for Pfizz.

It's a bit sad though Pfizz. C'mon girl....don't advertise the fact that you've got nothing to do..... Hitler wouldn't be pleased...Arbeit Macht Frei.

Next time you will surely call him "Dear Herr Hitler", no longer a "twat", when it suits your role play :cool2: for the time being.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=760#175564 ff
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=960#239373

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65824-so-wont-the-real-slim-shady-please-stand-up.html?start=420#270482 :chuckle:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 07:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

Is PFIZIPFEL and jonb the same Person, posting as two different people? 18 Jul 2017 16:57 #40

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Hitler is still most assuredly a flatulent twat.

I can't help but cracking up that this is somehow a statement which gives Pfizz the right to start talking about my penis and calling me a Jew.

It's tragic really.

Could be early onset dementia or something.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017 17:02 by Truthspoon.