Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Forums Sentence The World To Death!

(Excerpts) Forums Sentence The World To Death! 16 Jul 2017 21:56 #1

• redline
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Stop trying to complicate things.. If you're going to reply to a post, then just make sure you quote the post properly by adding your text AFTER the quotation bars. It's simply really. Better still, just take your Frank Collin act elsewhere.

Let me simplify things for you. I'll just do whatever the fuck I want.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Forums Sentence The World To Death! 16 Jul 2017 22:21 #2

Not on the main boards you won't. And if you carry on this way I'm likely going to round up all your glaringly obvious bogus ''pro-white'' threads into one, then dump the whole lot as one thread into the vent room here. So don't tempt me. The choice is yours.

You're a fucking prize prick, and a total waste of space here. You're also a total disgrace to white people. It's morons like you who give governments reason to make up bogus ''hate speech'' laws. But then you already know that, don't you. That's why fake ''white Nationalist'' rats or ''white separatists'', or whatever the fuck it is you call yourself operate on the webs. You're posting on the wrong forum if you think you're going to garnish any support for some of the sick shit you spew out at times.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 22:41 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.