Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:14 #1

• redline
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
That report comes as no surprise whatsoever to me. Africa is still very much a very backward culture, which is also steeped in Voodoo-like superstitions.

Then you should move there. You would fit right in.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:20 #2

• redline
  • Banned
Loomis wrote:
I've got Africans living in the flats opposite mine, proper monkey eaters from Cameroon or somewhere.
Every night they open their front balcony windows and they start jumping around, clapping and babbling in some kind of primitive tongue like they're in a trance.

Paint a swastika on their door with the words, "GET OUT." Just make sure there are no cameras.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:25 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Why a swastika?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:35 #4

• redline
  • Banned
Orangeaid wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
It's fascinating how some people only take my comments deadly seriously when it suits them. How can you tell I am not just trolling the board again and getting a rise out of dickheads like you and Lux, etc?

Rags go and either help your beloved muzzies make more nail bombs to blow up British kids at concerts, or help clean up the bits of kids they leave behind to help maintain the lie of (((multiculturalism)))

Go on. Do something useful.

Why don't both of you do something useful. Go to the WAY more populated political forums like us message board and political forum and join. Then choose a Nazi avatar and then post a thread. You don't have to stay there. Just let other people know that you exist. And maybe once in a while, go back and reply to something in your thread. To shoot it back up to the top of whatever category you posted something in. Let the mindless politically correct masses there see and experience your Nazi or Hitler avatar. If anybody gives you any crap that you have no answer for, just tell me what your username and password is. I will mop the floor with them. Or you can continue to hide under a rock like you basically are now doing.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:37 #5

• redline
  • Banned
Orangeaid wrote:
.......... wrote:
Bald men are warned: Witch doctors think killing them brings wealth

www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article155605134.html

They apparently believe there's gold inside the head of a bald man. Fucking insane. So they kill bald men to smash their skulls open to see.

The lie of (((multiculturalism))). We are not all the same

www.dailywire.com/news/17295/multiculturism-mozambique-bald-men-killed-supposed-hank-berrien

You might be interested in seeing a thread I just started in the science section. It's called, "What is a species." Feel free to do something that most people around here usually don't do and leave a reply.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:39 #6

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Why a swastika?

Just a suggestion. Unless you could come up with a quick easy picture to make that portrays the head of a dead nigger.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:46 #7

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Why use graphics when you could just say niggers must die or whatever. You're not the real ticket with all your pleas for people to expose themselves to suit your agenda. I guess you're Jewish or a hasbara troll of some othere persuasion. You want to defame right wing opinion.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:53 #8

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:
Why use graphics when you could just say niggers must die or whatever. You're not the real ticket with all your pleas for people to expose themselves to suit your agenda. I guess you're Jewish or a hasbara troll of some othere persuasion. You want to defame right wing opinion.

You could do whatever the fuck you want. But with all the slander of the Nazis through their control of the mass media to portray the Nazis as "racist," even the humanzees in the apartment spoken of would probably understand its meaning. Also, I wrote a thread somewhere around here called "Why do I hate muslims so much." Maybe you should read it before making any other accusations.

(Excerpts) Africans are killing bald men to get "gold inside their heads" and smoking vulture brains. 16 Jul 2017 23:53 #9

• Loomis
  • Fresh Member
redline wrote:
Loomis wrote:
I've got Africans living in the flats opposite mine, proper monkey eaters from Cameroon or somewhere.
Every night they open their front balcony windows and they start jumping around, clapping and babbling in some kind of primitive tongue like they're in a trance.

Paint a swastika on their door with the words, "GET OUT." Just make sure there are no cameras.

How come these people have just arrived here in the back of a lorry and just slipped comfortably into a two bedroom flat?
I know people who've been on the waiting list for social housing for years with seeminly no end of being on that waiting list in sight.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare