Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 19 Jul 2017 23:34 #1

• redline
  • Banned
These pictures will offer some suggestions.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 00:34 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 19 Jul 2017 23:36 #2

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
I suggest you go on a two week holiday from here at the least .

If you want to call for violence and promote it, go make your own site and you can do whatever you like there.

One more time and youre out of here, we have better things to do than clean up after you.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 00:22 #3

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
I suggest you go on a two week holiday from here at the least .

If you want to call for violence and promote it, go make your own site and you can do whatever you like there.

One more time and youre out of here, we have better things to do than clean up after you.

And your solution? Do nothing. Do exactly the same sort of thing that caused it to happen to begin with? Or do you suggest that White people just give up and let whoever do whatever they want to us. Fuck off you traitorous fag. You can cringe at niggers finding these pictures "offensive." I won't. Do your worst.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 00:26 by redline.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 00:33 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
A relative of Joshua Goldberg no doubt
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 00:58 #5

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
redline wrote:
And your solution? Do nothing. Do exactly the same sort of thing that caused it to happen to begin with? Or do you suggest that White people just give up and let whoever do whatever they want to us. Fuck off you traitorous fag. You can cringe at niggers finding these pictures "offensive." I won't. Do your worst.

It is possible that the shooter did not want what happened to happen... and he is in a world of shit right now no doubt. I bet he wouldve preferred he didnt shoot anyone, and was going to work again today as per normal.

As the story goes, a loud noise spooked him, its possible that this is true.

The answer to what at this point seems to be an unfortunate accident (no matter how incompetent the shooter might have been at being law enforcement) ... is not to go around hanging people as per your (now deleted by me) suggestions.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 01:00 #6

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Orangeaid wrote:

Even If he isnt, he is still doing a fine job of giving the watchdogs the kind of ammunition they crave .
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 01:07 #7

• redline
  • Banned
Orangeaid wrote:

Who are you to call me a jew. Also, did you not see my thread "Why do I hate the jews so much." If you haven't seen it, give it a look.
Also, novum seems to object to my showing "offensive" pictures. But if you aren't allowed to say-show those things that some might find "offensive," you aren't allowed to say anything at all. Novum also says that I am calling for violence. But where would the U.S. be if not for violence. Would you rather that we continued to be ruled by the British? Or what about the French Revolution. How many more would have suffered under the "above the law" rule of the aristocrats if not for violence.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 01:24 by novum.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 01:15 #8

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Even If he isnt, he is still doing a fine job of giving the watchdogs the kind of ammunition they crave .

FUCK'EM!!!! Thomas Jefferson said that from time to time, the tree of liberty would need to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Are your "watchdogs" going to make that statement untrue?

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 01:21 #9

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
You can take a break from here for a few hours, i'll reconsider when i return.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 02:29 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
novum wrote:
redline wrote:

It is possible that the shooter did not want what happened to happen... and he is in a world of shit right now no doubt. I bet he wouldve preferred he didnt shoot anyone, and was going to work again today as per normal.

As the story goes, a loud noise spooked him, its possible that this is true.

The answer to what at this point seems to be an unfortunate accident (no matter how incompetent the shooter might have been at being law enforcement) ... is not to go around hanging people as per your (now deleted by me) suggestions.

Ive seen much conjecture surrounding Damond being a Jew (potentially) and the shooting being a hoax with crisis actors

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 07:09 #11

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
What are the reasons given for it to be a hoax? Im just curious. :)

Too many australian women trying to escape to the US so they want to scare them? :rofl:

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 07:13 #12

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
redline,

If you want to stick around here, think about what you post up... if you cant figure out where the line is that is your problem not mine regarding having an account here, because i will block you if you continue to post the kind of things ive deleted.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 13:15 #13

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
Ridiculous. A white women gets shot by a black cop, then redline is straight on it advocating violence and hanging blacks. Posting up old pictures of blacks hanging from trees to boot. The guy is either a complete moron or some kind of agent provocateur? Either way people like him are bad news.

I doubt very much there's many black cops that go around wanting to purposefully shoot and kill women. Black or white. Just the same as white cops who police high crime black areas don't wake up in the morning thinking they're gonna shoot themselves a nigga today. It just doesn't happen that way, not in the real World.

People like Redline actually present a danger to free speech. His way over the top rhetoric advocating hanging blacks from trees actually only serves to bring the idea of discussing black on white violent crime into disrepute. Posting pictures of blacks hanging from trees only servers to discredit valid criticism of disproportionate violent black criminality. What it does in fact is help criminalize criticism of blacks. Anybody with their head screwed on should already know that without being reminded.

I believe redline also knows that too, and that he knows exactly what he's doing.

Like i said though, he won't be posting that type of stuff while I'm a mod here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2017 16:10 by Zorro.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 16:09 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Hang 'm next to the Nazis at Nuremberg.

Double punishment. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 20 Jul 2017 22:30 #15

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Gaia wrote:

Have a look at this....

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69560-a-last-appeal-to-reason.html#270737
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 21 Jul 2017 00:11 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Gaia wrote:

Why not (((Leo Frank))) in Atlanta?

Or do you have (((tribal))) reasons for ignoring that.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2017 00:12 by Orangeaid.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 21 Jul 2017 00:40 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Orangeaid wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Why not (((Leo Frank))) in Atlanta?

Or do you have (((tribal))) reasons for ignoring that.

Drinking beer with German friends and trying to bust incredibly thick layers of propaganda, what the hell are you talking about?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 21 Jul 2017 00:58 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
(((Leo Frank))) was the Head of bnai brith Atlanta.

A serial child rapist. He raped and murdered 12 year old Mary Phagan.

It was a (((tribal))) crime

Bnai brith established the ADL to howl down anyone who labelled the crime Jewish "anti-Semitic"

Frank was lynched from a tree

Look at the meme in the ADL thread

Given you're wanting to "double punish" the Somalian Muslim murderer of white Justine Damond. It's a more similar crime to that of non-white (((Frank))). Islam is rooted in Judaism and both share a sanctioning of child sex.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 21 Jul 2017 01:20 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
novum wrote:
What are the reasons given for it to be a hoax? Im just curious. :)

Too many australian women trying to escape to the US so they want to scare them? :rofl:

No logical explanation at all. Just the usual analysis:

1. Look at her face. Jewish features.
2. Listen to the 911 call. Crisis actor.

Cop Who Murdered Woman In Minneapolis. 21 Jul 2017 12:36 #20

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
‘Too many people afraid of being called racists’: Michele Bachmann says Muslim cop shot woman in ‘cultural’ rage

Michele Bachmann suggested a Muslim police officer shot a yoga teacher in Minnesota because he was angry the woman was wearing pajamas in public.

The former Republican congresswoman spoke for about 45 minutes Tuesday night before a Republican gubernatorial forum in Waconia, where she praised President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence as “regular” guys who don’t mind being called racist, reported the Star Tribune.
“These are two of the most normal, regular, everyday, average people — and one of them is a multimillionaire,” Bachmann told the crowd of about 100. “(Trump) has 1950s sensibilities, which is a great decade.”
Bachmann, who serves on a White House advisory board on faith issues, urged the GOP candidates in the room to focus on Minnesota’s changing demographics, which includes an influx of Somali Muslims and other immigrants.
“We are bringing in massive welfare dependency, and we are losing the most productive from our state,” Bachmann said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/too-many-people-afraid-of-being-called-racists-michele-bachmann-says-muslim-cop-shot-woman-in-cultural-rage/
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin