Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma?

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 11:22 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
PFIZIPFEI
In Germany we are generally quite polite with guests
This forum is not Germany :)

Who is the 'guest' here, that you are being all German and polite with?

It's not a requirement for new members to post on certain threads so you can vet them for any signs in your mind of them being Jews lol, so you can add their personal details to your live database which is a manifestation of your mental illness.

The polite thing to do is to make your own posts about topics on the forum that interest you, and not to comment on the behaviour of any members outwit the forum, which is exactly what you are prying for Mother Gestapo.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 11:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 11:41 #2

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
Bobby Batter wrote:
PFIZIPFEI
In Germany we are generally quite polite with guests
This forum is not Germany :)

Who is the 'guest' here, that you are being all German and polite with?

It's not a requirement for new members to post on certain threads so you can vet them for any signs in your mind of them being Jews lol, so you can add their personal details to your live database which is a manifestation of your mental illness.

The polite thing to do is to make your own posts about topics on the forum that interest you, and not to comment on the behaviour of any members outwit the forum, which is exactly what you are prying for Mother Gestapo.

Says the foul mouth hypocrite who spent over 18 months non-stop making up pathetic lies about me.

You're not exactly the most easy going and friendliest member here, are you. Constantly making something out of nothing, talking shit about other members, always picking a fight over petty meaningless shit, and constantly shit stirring about the moderation to boot. And based on lies and exaggerations I'll add.

It's a joke that you even think you're in a postilion to try and lecture other members about their own behavior, and especially when your own behavior towards most other members here stinks, not to mention your frequent lies and underhandedness. Take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself before you try and correct the behavior of others.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 11:49 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare, Gaia

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 11:47 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
^ You know it will just end up with you running to novnov again in a huff don't you,with you ''sore back'' you benefit scrounging Communist bastard?

I can verify all the truth that I've posted about your lies, your hypocritical trolling of other members, your foul mouth, your bias forum censorship.
It's why you need to keep deleting the posts that expose it and go running to novum to wipe your ass for you...

LOL at the ''Fascist Dictator'' who lives sponging of the Communist state and the NHS that is supported by the very immigrants that you spend your time slagging off lol, your hypocrisy is astounding.

I never bother new members, usually just bias window licking buffoons like you, you have it coming but because you're a wet blanket you can't ever take it back, this forum would be better, and run much smoother without you, now for once, stick to your word and fuck off. Never post on the forum again :thumbup:

:D
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 11:56 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 11:55 #4

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
And there you go. proving my point exactly. It was only a short while ago you were trying to lecture other members about their own behavior and about being more polite.. And now you're straight back to accusing another member of being a benefit scrounger, while calling them a Communist bastard, and whatever else. :chuckle:

You are a pathetic foul mouthed hypocrite, and a brazen liar. Which you've been caught out on and called out for on many occasions now.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 12:29 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 11:58 #5

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ You know it will just end up with you running to novnov again in a huff don't you,with you ''sore back'' you benefit scrounging Communist bastard?

I can verify all the truth that I've posted about your lies, you're hypocritical trolling of other members, your foul mouth, you're bias forum censorship.
It's why you need to keep deleting the posts that expose it and go running to novum to wipe your ass for you...

LOL at the ''Fascist Dictator'' who lives sponging of the Communist state and the NHS that is supported by the very immigrants that you spend your time sagging off lol, your hypocrisy is astounding.

:D

This from the thing that sets itself up as a moral arbitrator, and thinks to ask a newbie how do you do and where have you come from, is an alien thing to do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 12:03 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
I'm not accusing you of being a Communist bastard, i'm pointing out that what you are, with your ''sore back'' you don't work, you scrounge from the state benefits and bleed the NHS both of which are Communist ideologies.

Topped with the fact you spend your time here slagging off immigration, but there you are bleeding the NHS, it's supported by immigrants, if not it would not exist.

And on top of that you are an awful moderator you've even derailed this thread with your Gestapo pal, it's not a thread to guide new members into disclosing information, nor is it a thread about how polite German people are, not is it a thread about your childish feud against me you window licking buffoon.

LOL you've even made the forum banner look like the forum is a window lickers paradise :D

You really are useless, I guess we wait for novum to come clean up your most recent mess.

"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 12:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 12:15 #7

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
Going off into another one of your characteristic tirades, talking the usual shit and reeling off the usual pathetic lies to boot. Thus perfectly demonstrating my original point about you, about you not being in any position to try and lecture other members about their own behavior. Above all it's your behavior here which stinks. Very few members here even like you, and view you as an antagonistic dick.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 12:26 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 12:19 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
jonb wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ You know it will just end up with you running to novnov again in a huff don't you,with you ''sore back'' you benefit scrounging Communist bastard?

I can verify all the truth that I've posted about your lies, you're hypocritical trolling of other members, your foul mouth, you're bias forum censorship.
It's why you need to keep deleting the posts that expose it and go running to novum to wipe your ass for you...

LOL at the ''Fascist Dictator'' who lives sponging of the Communist state and the NHS that is supported by the very immigrants that you spend your time sagging off lol, your hypocrisy is astounding.

:D

This from the thing that sets itself up as a moral arbitrator, and thinks to ask a newbie how do you do and where have you come from, is an alien thing to do.

Rather ''how did you get here''.....''tell us about you'' wtf lol, it's a forum, we're not asking 'newbies' to join the resistance against the empire are we Luke?

Have you ever considered that someone might want to just make their posts without being asked to disclose supplementary information about themselves under the guise of politeness lol, it's like opening a bank account, who/why/where/how....ffs :larf:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 12:32 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Zorro wrote:
Going off into another one of your characteristic tirades, talking the usual shit and reeling off the usual pathetic lies to boot. Thus perfectly demonstrating my original point about you, about you not being in any position to try and lecture other members about their own behavior. Above all it's your behavior here which stinks. Very few members here even like you, and think you're a dick.

You don't like the truth, that's why you dismiss it as lies.

In fact it's your behaviour here that stinks the most, you threatened to leave the forum and never post on it again, please do.

You're the worst example of a moderator I've ever seen, spend your time trolling/harassing other members and then censor their posts if they react. Because you simply cannot cope.

Most of the decent posters already left, it's why the handful of cronies that remain support your lies, and your inability to perform a moderators role in a decent manner.

What are you getting out of being a 'moderator' here except for supporting a right wing conservative agenda and censoring those who oppose it?
Or permitting their threads to be trolled by your cronies?

Everything I have posted about you is true, and you've had it coming, the problem you have, is you like to act like a Fascist Dictator but you don't like being on the wrong end of it.
You're other problem is you are living off the very Communist state that you slag off, if you don't like Communism, sign off the dole, don't visit the NHS, go ask David Duke to massage your sore back and to financially support you.

Now stick to your word, leave the forum.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 12:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 12:59 #10

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
^^ :chuckle:


I can't even be bothered to respond to the above lunacy, apart from pointing out that your posts perfectly demonstrate my original point about you, and by your own actions alone. :chuckle:

You're just not worth more than a minute of my time. Now just fuck off and stop talking to me like you think me or any sane individual here is listening to your whiny lying sniveling shit, or taking your shit seriously. Because obviously they're not, are they. :chuckle: Or haven't you figured that one out yet?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 13:10 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 13:13 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
^Last word/little man syndrome.... :facepalm:


...Stick to your word, leave the forum.

And for your information (as if you don't know) it was you who butted into a conversation and started talking to (trolling at) me, so if someone needs to do the fucking off, it's you.

:wissl:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 13:17 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Do only fools believe in Karma? 26 Jul 2017 18:52 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11002
  • Likes received: 4743
Bobby Batter wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Going off into another one of your characteristic tirades, talking the usual shit and reeling off the usual pathetic lies to boot. Thus perfectly demonstrating my original point about you, about you not being in any position to try and lecture other members about their own behavior. Above all it's your behavior here which stinks. Very few members here even like you, and think you're a dick.

You don't like the truth, that's why you dismiss it as lies.

In fact it's your behaviour here that stinks the most, you threatened to leave the forum and never post on it again, please do.

You're the worst example of a moderator I've ever seen, spend your time trolling/harassing other members and then censor their posts if they react. Because you simply cannot cope.

Most of the decent posters already left, it's why the handful of cronies that remain support your lies, and your inability to perform a moderators role in a decent manner.

What are you getting out of being a 'moderator' here except for supporting a right wing conservative agenda and censoring those who oppose it?
Or permitting their threads to be trolled by your cronies?

Everything I have posted about you is true, and you've had it coming, the problem you have, is you like to act like a Fascist Dictator but you don't like being on the wrong end of it.
You're other problem is you are living off the very Communist state that you slag off, if you don't like Communism, sign off the dole, don't visit the NHS, go ask David Duke to massage your sore back and to financially support you.

Now stick to your word, leave the forum.

"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.5%United StatesAustria 0.5%Austria
United Kingdom 19.5%United KingdomPoland 0.5%Poland
Canada 6.5%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaIndia 0.5%India
Netherlands 3.5%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2.1%FranceItaly 0.3%Italy
China 1.6%ChinaSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.1%Russian FederationSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandFinland 0.2%Finland
Spain 0.9%SpainGreece 0.2%Greece
Sweden 0.9%SwedenDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Colombia 0.9%ColombiaCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaThailand 0.1%Thailand
Ireland 0.6%IrelandUkraine 0.1%Ukraine

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 1:
porridge

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).