Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Offtopic Thunder

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 09:54 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy, many on the alt-right dont consider Trump to be the messiah, they just feel that he is closer to their position than Hillary.

And were not "having a wank" any more than we have had with some other non alt right topics.... it is a discussion.

Ah so you are Alt Right then Macca?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 09:56 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Admin issue - First post on new page didn't show until next post posted^
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 09:58 by Frothy.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:14 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
yea i know what that is, theres a fix in kunena admin, i'll do that.

Ive described myself as libertarian here before and i still think that fits the bill... i know some elements of the alt-right say they are being ironic or sarcastic but i still think its not entirely helpful to divide people in the ways some of them do.

I also support racial and ethnic diversity as opposed to the elites plan of biological engineering in order to reduce that diversity, so that element of my position means id probably be labelled a nazi or alt right by the left.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:19 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
yea i know what that is, theres a fix in kunena admin, i'll do that.

Ive described myself as libertarian here before and i still think that fits the bill... i know some elements of the alt-right say they are being ironic or sarcastic but i still think its not entirely helpful to divide people in the ways some of them do.

I also support racial and ethnic diversity as opposed to the elites plan of biological engineering in order to reduce that diversity, so that element of my position means id probably be labelled a nazi or alt right by the left.

You do seem to side with the Alt Right more often than *not (*meaning never).

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:25 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well leftists who are used to protection the past 2 decades would see it that way, the media and many forums have been biased to remove or moderate things deemed to be RW.

Leftists arent used to nationalists being able to post as they please on a forum for example, unless its stormfront or similar, so when admin doesnt stop it, its seen as bias.

We've seen recently that some antifa are stunned that they cant assault those on the right and get away with it.. and why should they? They think theyre morally correct and ergo should get a free pass... same kind of things happen on forums, not with assault of course but with freedom of expression.
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:28 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Well leftists who are used to protection the past 2 decades would see it that way, the media and many forums have been biased to remove or moderate things deemed to be RW.

Leftists arent used to nationalists being able to post as they please on a forum for example, unless its stormfront or similar, so when admin doesnt stop it, its seen as bias.

We've seen recently that some antifa are stunned that they cant assault those on the right and get away with it.. and why should they? They think theyre morally correct and ergo should get a free pass... same kind of things happen on forums, not with assault of course but with freedom of expression.

I'm not saying that the Alt Right should not have a voice here (meaning freedom to post their views) but it seems that you do more than just permit that, it's almost as if you are Alt Right yourself?
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 10:31 by Frothy.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:29 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
What makes you think theyve been degraded frothy?

You might see it that way but many dont.
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:33 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
What makes you think theyve been degraded frothy?

You might see it that way but many dont.

Okay, when it's dark, light a flame torch, go marching down your street like a caveman (no batteries) yelling ''who's streets, my streets oooh oooh'' and when you're done drive your car into a crowd.

Then ask many how they see you?
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 10:35 by Frothy.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:35 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:

When it comes to being exclusive, who do you think are the worst, the liberal media, or the right wing nationalists? If the far right extremists had been in control all along, we wouldn't even be here discussing the subject.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 10:35 by ragnarok.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:35 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
I'm not saying that the Alt Right should not have a voice her (meaning freedom to post their views) but it seems that you do more than just permit that, it's almost as if you are Alt Right yourself?

How do i do more then? We've had all sorts here, not going to name names but you well know ive not stopped anyone posting about their ideologies, from right to left.

So ive had both 'sides' resent that i let the other side post and/or leave them be for the most part.
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:41 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
When it comes to being exclusive, who do you think are the worst, the liberal media, or the right wing nationalists? If the far right extremists had been in control all along, we wouldn't even be here discussing the subject.

Well im not so much of a believer in blanket statements like the left would be like this or the right would be like this.

There is obviously a political gradient and it would depend on the specifics of who was in power and what their MO or ideologies were.

I feel that many moderate positions are all too easily labelled right or even far right by some, when they arent really.
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 10:44 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
I'm not saying that the Alt Right should not have a voice her (meaning freedom to post their views) but it seems that you do more than just permit that, it's almost as if you are Alt Right yourself?

How do i do more then? We've had all sorts here, not going to name names but you well know ive not stopped anyone posting about their ideologies, from right to left.

So ive had both 'sides' resent that i let the other side post and/or leave them be for the most part.

You tend to agree/support the Alt Right positions. It's my understanding that you Timed Out Pfiz for being what you called ''interpersonal'' (but others also are such a way but not Timed Out) I also get Timed Out for editing my own posts which have already been removed from the discussion where they were placed and no such rule about editing ones own posts had been announced prior to my Time Out.

The one thing that Pfiz and I have in common is that we have posted against the Alt Right here, and whilst you sanction us you're posting Alt Right positive posts.

Even the kek thing you had on the forum banner is known as an Alt Right symbol.

How do you think that looks?
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 10:46 by Frothy.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:00 #13

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Is anyone else getting tired of this shit?

Just flush the turd once and for all Novum, there's no point having him here. It's like having a nagging wife on the forum....

Who needs it? We don't.

Discussion of contrasting view points is one thing, but that's not what he does. It's just a nagging wife routine.

Please Novum, just pull the chain and let the plop drop.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 11:01 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:03 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Tne Alt Right cry for censorship...

....it's what happens when they are exposed for what they really are, groupies.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:03 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy you were being a dick.. you werent innocently editing your posts, you were changing their content after exchanges had taken place with others in order to make their responses look ridiculous. So careful now, youre reminding me of pfiz trying to sugar coat your bad behaviour.

You dont need 'rules' (guidelines :P ) to be written down in order to apply some common sense in a moderation sense.

BD, rags and others arent fans of the alt-right, why arent they sanctioned?

Maybe its an aspie thing and you guys cant navel gaze too well, idk.

And i was "worshipping" KEK of my own accord, i dont believe in anyone owning symbols, i have novus ordo seclorum ones stuck to things in real life but im not sitting on the CFR between lynn rothschild and the google guy or having orgies at bohemian grove or John Mccains Sedona estate.
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:05 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Is anyone else getting tired of this shit?

Just flush the turd once and for all Novum, there's no point having him here. It's like having a nagging wife on the forum....

Who needs it? We don't.

Discussion of contrasting view points is one thing, but that's not what he does. It's just a nagging wife routine.

Please Novum, just pull the chain and let the plop drop.

i will split the off topic stuff off for a start, some of it is my bad... and i know im feeding him here, but im too tired now to do much else but rest and type. :facepalm:
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:13 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:18 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy you were being a dick.. you werent innocently editing your posts, you were changing their content after exchanges had taken place with others in order to make their responses look ridiculous. So careful now, youre reminding me of pfiz trying to sugar coat your bad behaviour.

You dont need 'rules' (guidelines :P ) to be written down in order to apply some common sense in a moderation sense.

BD, rags and others arent fans of the alt-right, why arent they sanctioned?

Maybe its an aspie thing and you guys cant navel gaze too well, idk.

And i was "worshipping" KEK of my own accord, i dont believe in anyone owning symbols, i have novus ordo seclorum ones stuck to things in real life but im not sitting on the CFR between lynn rothschild and the google guy or having orgies at bohemian grove or John Mccains Sedona estate.

But I don't want my informative posts to be removed from threads where trolling is left in place, so of course I'm going to edit them, where I don't want them to be placed. There is nothing there that needs to equate to a out of the blue Time Out ban, as for Pfiz, her and Flare had been at it over a week on the interpesonal stuff, the one you chose to Time Out is the one that is not Alt Right, they other then starts trolling me with interpersonal behaviour, I bring it to your attention, you act not.

Who here in the Alt Right brigade has never been ''a dick'' or displayed interpersonal behaviour, and who here in the Alt Right has been Timed Out?

The former is all of them, the latter is none of them, go figure.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2017 11:20 by Frothy.

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:29 #19

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Tne Alt Right cry for censorship...

....it's what happens when they are exposed for what they really are, groupies.

Not censorship, just a decent door policy.

No tossers allowed.

The onus on you is to try not to be a tosser....

Offtopic Thunder 13 Aug 2017 11:34 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
... not sure frothy can ever satisfy those conditions.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon