Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Surviving on a island , the whaman edition

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 02 Dec 2017 22:25 #1

Grolongo wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Most of those women wouldn't last 5 mins in a real survival situation. Screaming and acting all hysterical when they see snakes and other stuff. If that was me then the snake would end up being dinner, that's after chopping it's head off with a machete. Snake is quite tasty apparently?

All this rubbish (((they've))) been promoting everywhere over the last couple of decades about women supposedly being the stronger sex is laughable. We know why they've been doing it, to try and put the weaker more irrational and emotionally driven of the sexes in control.

In a survival situation the physically stronger will always do best, not only that, men are generally more wired up much better mentally to tackle and overcome the hardships of the wilderness. It's just how nature made us. Women have their own strengths of course, but one of them doesn't normally involve being able to cope very well in a rough and tumble situation out in the wilderness. That is especially true if it's only domesticated women in the group, Women cope much better in those types of situations when there's men around. Which in fact is perfectly natural, and how nature made us.

:lmao:

@Grolongo

Its a TV program a reality show can not replicate survival in its pure form. Not sure how many people are going to find themselves on an Island when an economic collapse and Global Natural disaster occurs :lmao:

If a true economic collapse happened survival mode would be brutal, with gangs/militia type groups forming. Kill or be killed and defend whats yours or lose it.
Think about the infrastructure you see around you, the buildings, houses where people live, they will all have items that somebody could use.
When people have to leave a location rapidly either running for their lives they only take what they can carry or sometimes just what they are wearing. That leaves plenty if items in a house that can be of use.

Little tip: Find out where your local Central Distribution Centres (CDC) are, normally near a MSR with good transport links. Then you know where your 1st port of call is ;)

COD level 88

To be honest I wrote reams on the DI forum in the survival section, but fucked If I'm going to replicate that on here.

Good luck :D

Wouldn't mind a survival thread here on TZ . The thread you are linking to is only 3 pages long , I mean its a start but it would not take me far :chuckle:

To be honest I gave you the link to the DI survival thread which has hundreds and hundreds of pages of good info and some pure BS, you can decide whats relevant to you.

I would take note of what 'Them' says and Sannox. Hunter also posted on various threads, and with a kick up the ass from moi went on to become a survival instructor.

'Them' et moi had a bit more input on how it actually is, not what people think it is due to watching TV programmes, Ray Mears et al.

'Them' Im sure he wont mind me saying had to walk a couple hundred miles with a bullet wound to his foot, in hostile territory, while working for HMG. They hung him out to dry, so as you can imagine he was not impressed :wissl:

I'm sure your local beach caster will give you plenty of info, after all 6 yrs in the military where only survival is instructed to SF/Air crew, FOB and certain HMG employees. I wonder which one he was :lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 10:36 #2

I would take what that prick says with a pinch of salt if I were you, Grolongo. He's a shit stirring twat, and he's only here for an argument, or to boast about his supposed days at war as a mercenary. Which is nothing to be proud about anyhow. I bet the thick cunt shot himself in the foot with his own weapon, which explains his alleged foot injury.. :chuckle: If you ask me the closest he ever got to combat was playing some shoot em up on the play station. I bet the closest he ever got to survival training was as a Cub or boy scout leader.. nuff said.. :twitch:

One doesn't need to boast to others about being trained in survival either, about being a survival expert, or about being the better man. At least not to the point of acting all hostile and also continually trying to put others down. Indeed, it's people with that type of attitude that usually aren't worth listening to. People with ''know it all'' attitudes would also likely be a big hindrance and a burden to the group in a real survival situation. ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2017 10:59 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 11:52 #3

Zorro wrote:
I would take what that prick says with a pinch of salt if I were you, Grolongo. He's a shit stirring twat, and he's only here for an argument, or to boast about his supposed days at war as a mercenary. Which is nothing to be proud about anyhow. I bet the thick cunt shot himself in the foot with his own weapon, which explains his alleged foot injury.. :chuckle: If you ask me the closest he ever got to combat was playing some shoot em up on the play station. I bet the closest he ever got to survival training was as a Cub or boy scout leader.. nuff said.. :twitch:

One doesn't need to boast to others about being trained in survival either, about being a survival expert, or about being the better man. At least not to the point of acting all hostile and also continually trying to put others down. Indeed, it's people with that type of attitude that usually aren't worth listening to. People with ''know it all'' attitudes would also likely be a big hindrance and a burden to the group in a real survival situation. ;)

Your reading skills and comprehension are that of a 5yr old child.
Where did I say I shot myself in the foot? :facepalm:

I gave links to the DI forum survival section, people can check it out or not, does not matter to me. :cool2:

One does not need to boast, correct...but you did write this below, making out a sea fishing trip was like a mission behind enemy lines on COD level 89 :lmao: Some of the fattest fuckers Ive seen go sea fishing, just take a stroll along your local sea front and check it out :wissl:
Zorro wrote:
I've fished some of the local beeches in all types of weather conditions during winter, day and night. It's not for the faint-hearted or domesticated who need their home comforts. A mate of mine was once swept off the rocks during a tidal surge while night fishing. luckily he had his winter flotation suit on, and he managed to swim ashore.

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 12:15 #4

I wasn't boasting. I was explaining the situation sometimes while fishing certain marks. Only a sad prick like you would see it as boasting, because that perfectly demonstrates your own mindset. Now just fuck off and stop referring to my posts with other members, when it's quite clear I have no interest whatsoever in talking with you.

You're only here to bait other members into an argument and to shit stir. You just play mind games to try and get other members into thinking you're smart or informed, but really you know nothing. You're just a sad twat and a waste of space to me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2017 12:28 by Return of Zorro.

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 12:28 #5

Zorro wrote:
I wasn't boasting. I was explaining the situation sometimes while fishing certain marks. Only a sad prick like you would see it as boasting, because that perfectly demonstrates your own mindset. Now just fuck off and stop referring to my posts with other members, when it's quite clear I have no interest whatsoever in talking with you.

You're only here to bait other members into an argument and to shit stir. You know nothing.

:lmao:

Awww your back to not talking to me again :lmao: If I had a pound for every time you posted that sentence.

Tip: Instead of wasting your time on here brush up on your reading and comprehension skills. I just cant imagine your briefings as a Junior leader :lmao:

classroom.synonym.com/language-comprehension-activities-4-5-year-olds-47117.html

:thumbup:

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 15:03 #6

Blah blah..whateva. I'm not interested. It wouldn't be quite so bad if you actually knew how have a straight conversation without always talking boastfully about your ''mercenary'' bollox. Instead you come across as quite the dick head with it all really. I doubt you ever were a real mercenary, if you were then it's highly unlikely you would be hanging around here trying to boast about it all the time to other members. More than likely you're some wanna be drop out or something, that's never been anywhere near a Combat zone.

Surviving on a island , the whaman edition 03 Dec 2017 17:11 #7

Zorro wrote:
Blah blah..whateva. I'm not interested. It wouldn't be quite so bad if you actually knew how have a straight conversation without always talking boastfully about your ''mercenary'' bollox. Instead you come across as quite the dick head with it all really. I doubt you ever were a real mercenary, if you were then it's highly unlikely you would be hanging around here trying to boast about it all the time to other members. More than likely you're some wanna be drop out or something, that's never been anywhere near a Combat zone.

Cant help yourself, got to reply.
Originally when I come out with the window licker comments it was in jest, but you have proved yourself a true authentic window licker :lmao:

Now as you say I keep boasting about being a mercenary then I'm sure you will have plenty of quotes to fire at me :lmao: I think the boasting one is yourself..remember the " I could be a great U-BOAT commander" because you did a bit of sailing ffs :lmao:

Carry on..remember not to reply :wissl: