Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 19:58 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:30 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 20:32 #2

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
If you wanna persist in being an obnoxious lying twat, making up malicious shit on other members which is simply not true (in this case me) then you can do it away from the main forums, and in the right place. That's the vent room. We've been through this boring routine several times before. What is it about me not tolerating you making up lies and shit about other members that you don't seem to understand this time around?

I much prefer the off-handed approach to moderation, but If you want to play the twat and engage in childish antics, then don't bitch when a moderator responds in kind. Reflect on your own behavior instead for a simple solution to the problem. And stop blaming moderation or admin, which is more than fair.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:13 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fake Fashies 10 Jan 2018 21:01 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:30 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:10 #4

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
The difference being YOU are once again making up lies about my personal life, where as me calling you a Cuck on the boards is just a name, and a name which is absolutely true and fitting, at that! You are a Cuck, through and through. By your own admission.

You can call me names back, or post meme's, I don't give a fuck about that. What you can't do however is make up shit about my personal life.

Now hopefully we understand each other a bit better now. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:14 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:17 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Greasy wrote
so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


I understand you perfectly. You want to advocate for white people, but you're infringing, we don't want to be associated with your twisted mind set, and you only feel like a target, but you never see your own targeting

That's because you're an ignorant bigot. if you don't like personal insults, don't make them to other members.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:22 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:18 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11250
  • Likes received: 7936
Thanks Zorro for appropriately dealing with the disruptive bullshit of the oxygen thief
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Gaia

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:25 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
^ Go suck Paul Gottfrieds circumcised Alt Right bell end^

Cuck, and yes you are a real cuck, that's no insult that's a fact.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:25 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fake Fashies 10 Jan 2018 21:31 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Well. looks like Greasy thumb has spat his dummy out again...


First he fires a load of insults at me. then he deletes/mover my like for like response and starts locking down threads.

The old lop sided moderation returns right on cue...
Zorro


Why is it that you have a nasty habit of trying to invert reality, and turning everything upside down? Do you do it mostly to try and bait & annoy others? Because it obviously isn't working. Nobody is interested in your inverted rubbish and 'double-think'. Maybe you really have got something wrong with you mentally? Or maybe you actually welcome this hateful racist Marxist anti-white agenda with open arms? I'm inclined to think it's a nasty mix of the three aforementioned in your case.

You're a complete idiot if you really believe the ruling classes give a damn about ''minority rights.'' Obviously all they're doing is exalting and promoting special minority groups as just a means to an end. The real motive is to attack and weaken Western culture. Those who don't already know that have an awful lot to learn, and they're in for an uncomfortable awakening once the coin eventually drops..

Quite clearly there is a hateful anti-white agenda being imposed on us by the regressive Marxist left. It's bang smack in our faces everywhere now. From Google, to the classroom.. to the workplace, and everywhere else now. You've got to be pretty thick or suffering from a bad case of Cognitive dissonance and self denial not to see it at this stage. To not acknowledge that something is terribly wrong in the West at this stage is to only be lying to oneself, for the purpose of feeling more comfortable in an otherwise very bad and dangerous situation.

The good thing is more and more people are now beginning to see it. As the agenda gets ever more aggressively and forcefully imposed on everybody.. more people will inevitably come to acknowledge that we have a serious problem, which Political Correctness has laid the foundations for..

So Captain Sweden Cuck boy, nothing you say on an internet chat forum is going to make a damn bit of difference to people eventually waking up to your beloved hateful anti-white Marxist agenda. Do you understand that? I don't think you do. Some of you rabid hateful anti-white racists need to be told and reminded just how sick and mentally ill some of you really are. Good people don't hate themselves, or a whole race of people, just because of the colour of somebodies skin. That's basally what you anti-white Social justice wankers are now mainly all about. Promoting white self hatred, while disingenuously labeling those who call out your hatred as ''racists.'' The real racists here are the anti-white social justice wankers of the fake regressive left.

P.S, I don't say any of the above for your own benefit. I already know you're waay beyond help on this subject. Many of us have come to realize that you Marxist social justice wankers are suffering from some kind of serious mental illness & affliction.. so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap.. :hahano:




When you say ''good people'' I take it you mean scrounging wankers with sore backs on the sicky welfare with their hands out to the commie benefit system for their rather sad existence such as; pretending to be a Uboat commander whist moderating a forum of a usual logged in member group of single figures?

So whitey is under attack from the rotten old white Marxist racists, who hate whites so much that they hate themselves and they're mentally unstable. well I guess that's white people for you, if that's what you think.

Unlike you, I don't hate whites or portray them as down trodden, discriminated against ''watch out Google hates whites'' :iitm:

White people in the West are at the top of society. even the Marxists and Jews that you need to feed from to support your reason to be are in the most part white, most Jews are white. most lefty Marxists are white. In fact most white people want to be a far away form your mind set as possible, you don't represent or speak for white people, the majority of us are sickened by your twisted and fucked up mind, it;s you and your ilk that dislikes other 'races' most decent white people have no issue with homosexuals. lefties, Marxists, Jews, blacks, Muslims, etc. we want to get along with other people, no matter what they're creed is.

You really do miss reality if you think many white people agree with you, you sicken white people.

I'll tell you what, you go into a place full of white people, and tell them your views, you'll probably get kicked to fuck, that's why you just spew your sickness onto here with your wanky little mod badge.... :joker:

You're mentally deranged idiot, who thinks everyone is out to get you, all thr gays, Jews, Commies, Muslims, yup in the most part they probably think you're a cunt, but then 99.999999% of whites probably feel the same about you. And you still think that you advocate for whites, lol.

Pssssst you make white people cringe with embarrassment, we don't like you, your minority ilk is a burden on on decent white folk. You must really hate whites to want to drag us down so...to your rather spiteful level of 'humanity'.

White people in general don't like you, you're twisted lying world view, and that of your ilk.. Don't you know this?

What a way to 'moderate' a forum eh Macca...give a member a barrage of abuse, and then spit ones dummy out and press the mod knobs when the same is returned.

As I keep saying Macca. he's an awful 'moderator' he either does fuck all. or yet again, abuses his entrusted position. He want's to have a go at another member, but then spits out his dummy when like for like is returned.

I know you'll probably just make an excuse for him, but it's all there to see. if he can't take it, then he should not dish it out eh?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:35 #9

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
Bobby Batter wrote:
Greasy wrote
so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


I understand you perfectly. You want to advocate for white people, but you're infringing, we don't want to be associated with your twisted mind set, and you only feel like a target, but you never see your own targeting

That's because you're an ignorant bigot. if you don't like personal insults, don't make them to other members.

Meh, fucking boo hoo. I called you a Cuck, because you are a fucking Cuck. Stop being such an obnoxious twat and others here might start showing you a little more respect. Like I said, you can call me names back to your hearts content, and I'll usually just take a blind eye and ignore it. Within reason, of course.

What I won't tolerate however is you, or anybody else, making up shit or malicious lies about my personal life. You tried that before on several occasions, and it all ended up backfiring on you. You just don't learn, do you.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2018 21:38 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 21:50 #10

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11250
  • Likes received: 7936
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Go suck Paul Gottfrieds circumcised Alt Right bell end^

Cuck, and yes you are a real cuck, that's no insult that's a fact.

Jews and niggers always revert to the dick

Every. Single. Time
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 10 Jan 2018 23:06 #11

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1910
Bobby exists in a vacuum known as the Cuntiverse. It normally (these days) takes a lot to rile me btw
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 04:14 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Orangeaid wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Go suck Paul Gottfrieds circumcised Alt Right bell end^

Cuck, and yes you are a real cuck, that's no insult that's a fact.

Jews and niggers always revert to the dick

Every. Single. Time

And cucks always revert to suck Jewish ones.

Jesus the camel jocky Jew who migrated most of his fairy tale life, and Paul Gottfried. that's the two yids that rule your life.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 04:45 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 04:17 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
Greasy wrote
so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


I understand you perfectly. You want to advocate for white people, but you're infringing, we don't want to be associated with your twisted mind set, and you only feel like a target, but you never see your own targeting

That's because you're an ignorant bigot. if you don't like personal insults, don't make them to other members.

Meh, fucking boo hoo. I called you a Cuck, because you are a fucking Cuck. Stop being such an obnoxious twat and others here might start showing you a little more respect. Like I said, you can call me names back to your hearts content, and I'll usually just take a blind eye and ignore it. Within reason, of course.

What I won't tolerate however is you, or anybody else, making up shit or malicious lies about my personal life. You tried that before on several occasions, and it all ended up backfiring on you. You just don't learn, do you.

You called me a mental handicap, I called you a benefit scrounger with a sore back. Oh diddums. the melt down queen then has to revert to his precious moderation functions because he can not take what he gives out

And yes you did once edit my ;post for calling you the twat that you are. short memory for an 'aryan overman' eh Quassi?






:larf:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 05:16 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 04:30 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Voltaire wrote:
Bobby exists in a vacuum known as the Cuntiverse. It normally (these days) takes a lot to rile me btw


What is your migrant arse doing in my country?

Go back to your own country. We don't want you here. We don't like bigoted idiots in our nation, go back and pollute your own shithole of a nation. I'm sure you'll find a gang of knuckle dragging neoNAzis to interact with there.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 05:05 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 05:03 #15

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 6167
  • Likes received: 1368
I don't need to defend Nazis to see you're a fucking fraud and a jolly joke, Bobby.

Give it up, seek help; you're sick.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 05:06 #16

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
^ ah, another immigrant pipes up....

....and it's a half-Jew mongrel that yells hoax/fraud/fake at everything.... :lmao:
you're a fucking fraud
Typical. :joker:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 05:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 05:22 #17

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 6167
  • Likes received: 1368
11 Jan 2018 00:03
11 Jan 2018 00:06

QED.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 11:29 #18

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9390
  • Likes received: 8263
Bobby Batter wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
Greasy wrote
so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


I understand you perfectly. You want to advocate for white people, but you're infringing, we don't want to be associated with your twisted mind set, and you only feel like a target, but you never see your own targeting

That's because you're an ignorant bigot. if you don't like personal insults, don't make them to other members.

Meh, fucking boo hoo. I called you a Cuck, because you are a fucking Cuck. Stop being such an obnoxious twat and others here might start showing you a little more respect. Like I said, you can call me names back to your hearts content, and I'll usually just take a blind eye and ignore it. Within reason, of course.

What I won't tolerate however is you, or anybody else, making up shit or malicious lies about my personal life. You tried that before on several occasions, and it all ended up backfiring on you. You just don't learn, do you.

You called me a mental handicap, I called you a benefit scrounger with a sore back. Oh diddums. the melt down queen then has to revert to his precious moderation functions because he can not take what he gives out

And yes you did once edit my ;post for calling you the twat that you are. short memory for an 'aryan overman' eh Quassi?






:larf:

Correction, I said those who subscribe to the hateful Marxist anti-white mindset are suffering from a mental handicap. I was referring especially to self-hating white cucks in general, not just you, Mr Babbler.

It's quite simple really, if you hate yourself and have allowed yourself to be mind-fucked and guilt tripped by all the pervasive not so subtle white guilt that's been put out over the last 25 years or so (Psychological warfare against white people), then you're a fool, and you are indeed suffering from some form of mental handicap.

I would certainly class self hate as a form of mental handicap, especially to the level some of these Social justice wankers and Marxist weirdo's & radical leftist creeps take it. Wouldn't you call that a handicap? And because you tick all the boxes of the above mentioned, you are indeed a self hating white cuck. Any species that wants to destroy itself, while advocating for the prosperity of others, puts itself at a distinct disadvantage. That's the true definition of a handicap. It's not difficult to grasp, Booby.

The way you go on some times with your blatant cuckery is as if you're auditioning for the roll of U.K's answer to Captain Sweden.. :hahano:

And FYI, I no longer have any issues whatsoever with my back, and i was never some hunch back or cripple like you try and make out I was. It was just a minor injury due to work, that's all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2018 12:02 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 11 Jan 2018 12:58 #19

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11250
  • Likes received: 7936
Bobby Batter wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Go suck Paul Gottfrieds circumcised Alt Right bell end^

Cuck, and yes you are a real cuck, that's no insult that's a fact.

Jews and niggers always revert to the dick

Every. Single. Time

And cucks always revert to suck Jewish ones.

Jesus the camel jocky Jew who migrated most of his fairy tale life, and Paul Gottfried. that's the two yids that rule your life.

You are having a meltdown on a par with Trigglypuff.

It's been a really long time since your last aspie behaviour therapy classes to be able to socialise with normal mentally well people hasn't it ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Former Google diversity officer fired after the memocaust sues Google for discrimination against white males 12 Jan 2018 02:59 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12797
  • Likes received: 1435
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
Greasy wrote
so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


I understand you perfectly. You want to advocate for white people, but you're infringing, we don't want to be associated with your twisted mind set, and you only feel like a target, but you never see your own targeting

That's because you're an ignorant bigot. if you don't like personal insults, don't make them to other members.

Meh, fucking boo hoo. I called you a Cuck, because you are a fucking Cuck. Stop being such an obnoxious twat and others here might start showing you a little more respect. Like I said, you can call me names back to your hearts content, and I'll usually just take a blind eye and ignore it. Within reason, of course.

What I won't tolerate however is you, or anybody else, making up shit or malicious lies about my personal life. You tried that before on several occasions, and it all ended up backfiring on you. You just don't learn, do you.

You called me a mental handicap, I called you a benefit scrounger with a sore back. Oh diddums. the melt down queen then has to revert to his precious moderation functions because he can not take what he gives out

And yes you did once edit my ;post for calling you the twat that you are. short memory for an 'aryan overman' eh Quassi?






:larf:

Correction, I said those who subscribe to the hateful Marxist anti-white mindset are suffering from a mental handicap. I was referring especially to self-hating white cucks in general, not just you, Mr Babbler.

It's quite simple really, if you hate yourself and have allowed yourself to be mind-fucked and guilt tripped by all the pervasive not so subtle white guilt that's been put out over the last 25 years or so (Psychological warfare against white people), then you're a fool, and you are indeed suffering from some form of mental handicap.

I would certainly class self hate as a form of mental handicap, especially to the level some of these Social justice wankers and Marxist weirdo's & radical leftist creeps take it. Wouldn't you call that a handicap? And because you tick all the boxes of the above mentioned, you are indeed a self hating white cuck. Any species that wants to destroy itself, while advocating for the prosperity of others, puts itself at a distinct disadvantage. That's the true definition of a handicap. It's not difficult to grasp, Booby.

The way you go on some times with your blatant cuckery is as if you're auditioning for the roll of U.K's answer to Captain Sweden.. :hahano:

And FYI, I no longer have any issues whatsoever with my back, and i was never some hunch back or cripple like you try and make out I was. It was just a minor injury due to work, that's all.



This is what you wrote
you Marxist social justice wankers are suffering from some kind of serious mental illness & affliction.. so us good people have to make allowances for your self hating/self destructive ethno-masochist mental handicap


This is what I wrote
When you say ''good people'' I take it you mean scrounging wankers with sore backs on the sicky welfare with their hands out to the commie benefit system for their rather sad existence such as; pretending to be a Uboat commander whist moderating a forum of a usual logged in member group of single figures?


My comment is no more personal than yours. I was referring to ''people'' like you. It;s just what you like to serve you don't like returned and you go straight to the 'moderation' functions, as a symptom of your latest broken ego meltdown.

Typical Nazi, always loves to moan about censorship, and then loves to censor when they get their own service returned.

And then just like a weasel you try and wriggle out of your self imposed fuck up situation to try and save face.

I don't blame you, if anything I blame novum for allowing someone with the mentality of a 12 yr old child to 'moderate' his forum.

:facepalm:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2018 03:41 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.5%United StatesPoland 0.5%Poland
United Kingdom 19.5%United KingdomNorway 0.5%Norway
Canada 6.5%CanadaAustria 0.5%Austria
Australia 4.6%AustraliaIndia 0.5%India
Netherlands 3.5%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2.1%FranceItaly 0.3%Italy
China 1.6%ChinaSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandGreece 0.2%Greece
Spain 0.9%SpainFinland 0.2%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Colombia 0.9%ColombiaCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUkraine 0.1%Ukraine
Ireland 0.6%IrelandThailand 0.1%Thailand

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 1:
porridge

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).