Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not.

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 09:54 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
It took three days to insert a simple concept into your numbskull on a previous occasion, sorry but I'm not going through all that again.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 10:20 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Fungi Tobewi wrote:
It took three days to insert a simple concept into your numbskull on a previous occasion, sorry but I'm not going through all that again.

Good. And please stop sending me selfies, it's just not necessary.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Exorcist

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 13:41 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Right, from now on I'm going to start getting a grip of the childish trolling in some of these more serious threads. It's just not fair on some of the members that put their own time into researching some of these more serious topics. Continuous childish trolling & derailing, such as posting memes of mentally retarded people licking windows and whatever else, will no longer get tolerated on these serious topics. That means from both sides. They will now get moved to vent, at least when it's quite obvious it's continuous trolling by design for the purpose of deliberately derailing & degrading of a serious topic.

How come you couldn't tolerate Ranarock's constant one liners but TROLL MUNTER get's the green light?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 13:46 by Frothy. Reason: One liners did it

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 13:45 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Fungi Tobewi wrote:

Good. And please stop sending me selfies, it's just not necessary.

I didn't send it to you, I sent it about you, because you're a window licking munt. Haven't you got to nip off and call bd a shitstabber or some other low level trolling tripe that you do here, amongst nothing else.. :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 13:51 #5

How come you can't go and do something more constructive and positive in your life sometimes, instead of hanging around here 24/7 trying to bait and annoy other members into an argument? It's not good for your already obvious declined mental state, you know.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia, Lux Interior

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 14:13 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
According to this there will be a paper submitted soon for review, so that's when the debunking should start, not now,

Anyway here is some information about it, for those like me who don't watch Channel 4 or much television at all.
How can DNA survive 10,000 years?
DNA can survive in bones and teeth for extraordinary lengths of time given the right environmental conditions. The oldest ancient DNA extracted to date is probably that from a horse bone which was preserved in the Canadian permafrost for over 550,000 years1. DNA survives less well in bones from temperate environments, but cave environments seem to provide some protection. Ancient DNA has been successfully extracted and analysed from 35,000 year-old human remains from Europe2. The good preservation of the DNA we retrieved from Cheddar Man is unusual, but not unexpected.

How do you know his skin colour?
We were able to extract enough information from Cheddar Man’s DNA to run it through a forensic tool that predicts differences in the level of skin pigmentation in modern world populations3. The results indicated that Cheddar Man’s skin pigmentation was most likely in one of the two most highly-pigmented of five categories ('dark' or 'dark to black'), and definitely not in the lightest categories.

Is this a surprising finding?
No, not really. Previous studies of DNA from Mesolithic individuals recovered from Spain, Luxembourg and Hungary identified that they also lacked the versions of genes associated with reduced skin pigmentation in modern, light-skinned Europeans4-6. We found that Cheddar man belonged to the same population as these individuals – usually referred to as western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherers – so in that context his pigmentation is not unusual. However, we did predict how dark Cheddar Man’s skin was by examining variation in a wider range of genes related to skin pigmentation.

Will these findings be published in a peer-reviewed paper?
We are preparing a related paper for submission, but this paper is not exclusively about Cheddar Man. As previous studies had already suggested that darker skin pigmentation was common in western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherers, the results from Cheddar Man are not novel enough by themselves to form the basis of a scientific paper. But finding that he was typical of that population was novel, and when put in the context of subsequent migrations into Britain, his genome becomes a valuable piece of the British population history jigsaw.

Is Cheddar Man actually an escaped slave or a tourist from Africa?
No! The bones of Cheddar Man have been radiocarbon dated twice, and on both occasions the results indicate that he died around 10,000 years ago7.

Are there any people with lighter skin pigmentation at this time?
Yes. Populations with the versions of genes primarily responsible for lighter skin pigmentation were living in parts of Scandinavia and western Asia at around the time Cheddar man was alive.

How did Europeans develop paler skin?
The versions of the genes primarily responsible for lighter skin pigmentation in modern North-West Europeans arrive in Europe on the back of two waves of migration thousands of years after Cheddar Man died; one associated with Near Eastern farmers and another with pastoralists from the Pontic steppe10-12. In addition, there seems to have been ongoing natural selection favouring lighter skin pigmentation in Europe over the last 9,000 years, probably in relation to an increased need for UV induced vitamin D synthesis in the skin.

What is his mitochondrial DNA type?
Cheddar Man’s mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited exclusively down the maternal line, belongs to haplogroup U5b1. As this is only a tiny portion of an individual’s genome, and there have been several large-scale population movements in Europe and across the world since Cheddar Man was alive, this result has no relevance to his skin pigmentation, and says little about the distribution of this mitochondrial haplogroup amongst modern populations.

How do we calculate that 10% of British ancestry can be linked to Cheddar Man?
When we look at genetic variation in modern British people today, we find that – for those who do not have a recent history of migration – around 10% of their ancestry can be attributed to the ancient European population to which Cheddar Man belonged. This group is referred to as the western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherers. However, this ancestry does not relate specifically to Cheddar Man or the Mesolithic population of Britain. Well after Cheddar Man’s death, two large-scale prehistoric migrations into Britain produced significant population turnovers13. Both of these migrations into Britain represented westward extensions of population movements across Europe10-12. In both cases, these migrating populations intermixed with local people who carried western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherer ancestry, as they moved across Europe. When these populations arrived in Britain they already had some hunter-gatherer ancestry derived from this mixing with local populations. Therefore the majority of western European Mesolithic hunter-gatherers ancestry that we see in modern British people probably originates from populations who lived all over Europe during the Mesolithic, which was carried into Britain by these late

By the way, I'm not suggesting that the first humans were dark or light, but I really don't agree that this study is wrong so far, but if it does come out to be so, then so be it. If it comes out to be peer reviewed and well supported from a range of other scientists. I just don't think there all in some sort of scam about this, which will be the next port of call for the naysayers if the paper survives review.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 14:15 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
How come you can't go and do something more constructive and positive in your life sometimes, instead of hanging around here 24/7 trying to bait and annoy other members into an argument? It's not good for your already obvious declined mental state, you know.

Personal comments eh?

24/7 = a lie to start with. You got nothing better to do than pretend to be a Fascist but beg like a cunt from the state like an invalid communist, you're mentally deranged, The epic of your life is being a ,moderator on a slow motion bigoted forum.

Fuck off down the benefit office and ring your bell Quassi.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 14:19 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 14:41 #8

^^.. :larf: :facepalm:

By the way, thanks for proving my point correct. Again.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 18:36 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
And you mine, again, and again. By the way you're meant not to be addressing me, remember?

But as you have please explain why post 6 has been put into this vent area, and why you tolerate TROLL MUNTERS one liners all over the forum, having previously stated that you don't like them from Ragnarock?

My point about you being bias is proven over & over again. It's why the forum is more or less now filled with the same ilk.

It's a fantasy NeoNazi forum.

You think the EU is a white genocide programme but there's more white people living in Europe now than ever before, You crazy fool.There is nothing in the translation of the pan European agreement about 'white genocide' and I doubt you can translate it accurately anyway,

But as exterminate means 'uproot' when Himmler says it, surely we don't know what Kalergi meant when he made his comments in a time of a looming war.

Not only are you a fool. bias, a weasel, also the double standards that you use in translation is astounding, unless of course like you, it comes from someone mentally ill.

Your life consists of spreading lies on a forum and butting in when your attack dogs gets their arses whipped, by pressing moderation buttons when your ilk lose the trolling matches that they initiate. Because like them, you don't want to see the truth, you just want to yell about white people being the best etc...like a brain washed pleb!

Sad :sadno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 18:45 by Frothy. Reason: Bell ringer likes it

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 18 Feb 2018 23:10 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
If you don't like it/can't take it then feel free to fuck off and play with your underdeveloped testicles cunto. You're nothing but an empty vessel jabbering aimlessly into the void with zero to add but some cut and paste bollocks from those equally afflicted. You have no place in any society because you are constitutionally unable to converse with any semblance of rationality and coherence, that's your cross to bear, stop vomiting over everybody else and blaming them for your fucked up poison.

BTW, that's a 4 liner, any better? Spacca. Add to which, just what are you asking from a moderation team who you constantly disparage and criticise, even creating threads to do just that and yet now, you ask for them to do you favours?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 00:31 by Lux Interior. Reason: Twitchathon Extremis did it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 19 Feb 2018 05:09 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
If you don't like it/can't take it then feel free to fuck off and play with your underdeveloped testicles cunto. You're nothing but an empty vessel jabbering aimlessly into the void with zero to add but some cut and paste bollocks from those equally afflicted. You have no place in any society because you are constitutionally unable to converse with any semblance of rationality and coherence, that's your cross to bear, stop vomiting over everybody else and blaming them for your fucked up poison.

BTW, that's a 4 liner, any better? Spacca. Add to which, just what are you asking from a moderation team who you constantly disparage and criticise, even creating threads to do just that and yet now, you ask for them to do you favours?

I ask questions not favours (once again your understanding of English is that of a knuckle dragging munted cunt) from moderators in rhetorical fashion. I'm more than aware they're not able to answer them with anything sensible. They just get a drooling fucked up lame troll like you to bark like a baboon for 'whites' lol what an example

:lolplac:

I made you write two paragraphs. well done, the next step if to either improve your trolling drastically, or give it up. In fact if my input to this forum was compared to yours, I've added far more constructive comments that have not been c&p. All you do is try and be a troll, you're no good at it, and you make yourself and the rest of the forum, look stupid. What's up, don;t you like whites? You want them to look retarded?

Where is TROLL MUNTERS constructive comments/posts.threads etc? Or at least decent trolling?

:drool:

There's a good little MUNT.

:sokay:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 05:41 by Frothy. Reason: Ding dong - ding dong

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 19 Feb 2018 05:58 #12

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
This is the best place for you. I'll leave you here now,twitching and fidgeting in your padded room. Nurse Ratchet will be along soon with a big syringe full of anti -kikery final solution for you.

"Nov,help!"

"Zorro , help!"

FPMSL Bye Spacca.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 06:03 by Lux Interior. Reason: Spacca dun it.

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 19 Feb 2018 11:49 #13

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Surely Cheddar man was yellow.

From my understanding he lived largely in peace with the neighbouring Chutney and Cracker tribes.

Crackers are white.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 19 Feb 2018 19:34 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
:lmao: - brilliant

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 00:06 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
This is the best place for you. I'll leave you here now,twitching and fidgeting in your padded room. Nurse Ratchet will be along soon with a big syringe full of anti -kikery final solution for you.

"Nov,help!"

"Zorro , help!"

FPMSL Bye Spacca.

White flag excepted now get back to calling bd cocksucker, that's all you're good for here, and at least it's likely true. Anything more complex and you're way out of your depth.

If anything 'moderators help you, you're a poor troll, it's probably why they ignore your trolling and excerpt the posts that call you out as the window licking retard that you are.

Ha, you're posting longer posts because I said so.....

:ownd:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2018 00:12 by Frothy. Reason: One liners likes it

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 00:17 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy Fungus exposed:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 00:18 #17

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Gaia

Please -

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 01:06 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Gaia wrote:
Frothy Fungus exposed:

You have a penis on your mind.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 01:16 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Fungi Tobewi wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy Fungus exposed:

You have a penis on your mind.

I was actually appalled looking for those pics, but it describes you big time.

Insecure, so trolling, so harassing, including novum. You're a joke man. The painful thing is you believe you're some Mandingo.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) Early Brits were not white??!! At least Cheddar Man was not. 20 Feb 2018 01:56 #20

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Amazing ...
You people cannot even get along with each other.
This place is overrun with assholes.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare