Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Porridge the jew

Porridge the jew 05 May 2018 16:07 #21

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
Lux Interior wrote:
Send your cock pics to BD for vetting. Do not feel the need to publicly post here.
Oy vey.

:chuckle:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 05 May 2018 18:25 #22

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
So.... let me get this straight...

The National Socialists:

- Improved all aspects of life for the Germans
- Destroyed Masonic lodges wherever they could
- Educated the people on the intentions of Freemasonry in movies, media and exhibitions
- Completely exposed the jews, their Talmud, their filthy ways and everything that comes along with it.

Now what kind of 'controlled opposition' would do that?

Indeed... 'controlled opposition' does not do that.

Communism didn't expose the jews.
Capitalism didn't expose the jews.
Democracy didn't expose the jews.

NATIONAL SOCIALISM DID AND STILL DOES EXPOSE THE JEWS. RELENTLESSLY.


Yet... Porridge as a jew likes to make use of the 'smear by association' tactic, in order to muddy the waters for truth seekers so they don't want to look into what Hitler really was all about.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Porridge the jew 05 May 2018 22:52 #23

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Ive already addressed the points you made earlier but you just rinse & repeat coz you know you are full of shit.
- Improved all aspects of life for the Germans.

Accept the ones enslaved & the thousands who lost their lives fighting another phoney war.
Coz for some reason control freak Hitler didnt want his generals to make the decisions & had some diplomacy without premptive strike.
:ponda:

- Destroyed Masonic lodges wherever they could

Yet had many occultists in his inner circle & Knights of Malta.
:ponda:

- Educated the people on the intentions of Freemasonry in movies, media and exhibitions

As ive already shown above Hitler was some kind of Mason from his hand shakes & occult symbolism. :ponda:

- Completely exposed the jews, their Talmud, their filthy ways and everything that comes along with it.

Yet followed exactly the same Racial supremacist beliefs.
Nationalising the Jew to get them out of Europe.
Why the only other flag allowed in Germany was the Star of David that Jews were forced to wear. :ponda:
And why the Nuremberg pseudo racial laws were rushed in 2 years after Nazis got into power. There was no scientific backing to any of it.
Leaving us upto the shit we are in now with the fascist abomination in Palestine.
Using Nazi laws.
Why dont you ever address these points.
Why you keep promoting the lie about Jews being a race.
:ponda:

This is how I know like many other Nazis on the net you are a fake news.
Isreal is a Nazi state, it follows the same Racial beliefs all you Nazi sheep follow.
Your supremacist rants stink of the same smell as a Zionist.

Read between the lines.
While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.”― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Hitler is spelling it out for you here.
He knew exactly the Frankist, Sabbatean, Zionazi, Atheists like Rothschild's agenda. :facepalm:
Yet he enabled it all.
No matter what political bogeyman bullshit he stated that you bought into.

The Jews in Germany had been there a longtime. Yiddish is a very old language.
IF he wanted to ethnic cleanse the place he would have just deported them all.
He was rounding them up for the mass exodus to Palestine that was the plan.
Thats why Jews were being turned away elsewhere.
This is why you are so gullible & still buy into bullshitters like Trump.
You havent figured out the game & still stuck in the fiction.
The International Zionist Congress has just been in session in Switzerland, a Congress which also put an end very plainly to any talk of Judaism being simply a religion. The speakers at the Zionist Congress stated the Jews are a separate people and once again put on record the national claims of Jewry.

Germany has merely drawn the practical consequences from this and is meeting the demands of the International Zionist Congress when it declares the Jews now living in Germany to be a national minority. Once the Jews have been stamped a national minority it is again possible to establish normal relations between the German nation and Jewry. The new laws give the Jewish minority in Germany its own cultural life, its own national life.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...t/newnurm.html

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-73e0c52de53a676fd0d21fcff06d40af-c


At the September 1935 National Socialist Party Congress, the Reichstag adopted the so-called “Nuremberg laws” that prohibited marriages and sexual relations between Jews and Germans and, in effect, proclaimed the Jews an alien minority nationality. A few days later the Zionist Jüdische Rundschau editorially welcomed the new measures:[15]

Germany ... is meeting the demands of the World Zionist Congress when it declares the Jews now living in Germany to be a national minority. Once the Jews have been stamped a national minority it is again possible to establish normal relations between the German nation and Jewry. The new laws give the Jewish minority in Germany its own cultural life, its own national life. In future it will be able to shape its own schools, its own theatre, and its own sports associations. In short, it can create its own future in all aspects of national life ...

Germany has given the Jewish minority the opportunity to live for itself, and is offering state protection for this separate life of the Jewish minority: Jewry’s process of growth into a nation will thereby be encouraged and a contribution will be made to the establishment of more tolerable relations between the two nations.

Georg Kareski, the head of both the “Revisionist” Zionist State Organization and the Jewish Cultural League, and former head of the Berlin Jewish Community, declared in an interview with the Berlin daily Der Angriff at the end of 1935:[16]

For many years I have regarded a complete separation of the cultural affairs of the two peoples [Jews and Germans] as a pre-condition for living together without conflict. ... I have long supported such a separation, provided it is founded on respect for the alien nationality. The Nuremberg Laws ... seem to me, apart from their legal provisions, to conform entirely with this desire for a separate life based on mutual respect. ... This interruption of the process of dissolution in many Jewish communities, which had been promoted through mixed marriages, is therefore, from a Jewish point of view, entirely welcome.

Zionist leaders in other countries echoed these views. Stephen S. Wise, president of the American Jewish Congress and the World Jewish Congress, told a New York rally in June 1938: “I am not an American citizen of the Jewish faith, I am a Jew. ... Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race and we are a race.”[17]

The Interior Ministry’s Jewish affairs specialist, Dr. Bernhard Lösener, expressed support for Zionism in an article that appeared in a November 1935 issue of the official Reichsverwaltungsblatt:[18]

If the Jews already had their own state in which the majority of them were settled, then the Jewish question could be regarded as completely resolved today, also for the Jews themselves. The least amount of opposition to the ideas underlying the Nuremberg Laws have been shown by the Zionists, because they realize at once that these laws represent the only correct solution for the Jewish people as well. For each nation must have its own state as the outward expression of its particular nationhood.

In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler’s Germany.[19]

Ashkenazi Jews comes from a few migrants in Italy who interbred with the women.

www.the-scientist.com/?articl...shkenazi-Jews/

www.timesofisrael.com/ashkena...e-study-finds/
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Porridge the jew 06 May 2018 00:00 #24

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
So if your claim is true that the Jews ran the Nazis, that just makes the Jews even bigger cunts and gives us all the more reason to get rid of them. Right?

I don't care about all these theories about Askenazis, Sephardics, Khazars, Zionists. Jews where making problems everywhere they went even before anyone ever called them Jews. Maybe it's the top Jews misusing the small Jews for their own ends, who knows. But even mischlings defend and protect their top Jew bosses and keep this system working, so there are no innocent Jews. I've personally seen people who where of Jewish descent but not into Jewry at all turn and become full Zionist Jews, and the tribe immediately took care of them. Every Jew is a Sanyanim and this shit has been going on for thousands of years. Whole civilizations have been wrecked by these rebels. Scheming and manipulation is their game. Setting everyone up against each other is their modus operandi. And they cause some form of Toxoplasma in their hosts making them drop their natural defenses and get suicidal. I really belief that once we physically remove the Jew all races can live in relative peace together. And political differences can be discussed like gentlemen. And we can have World Peace :yup:
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Porridge the jew 06 May 2018 18:12 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
Looks like porridge needs a red pill jammed down his throat, as he talks just as dumb as Dots did before he ate it.

Accept the ones enslaved & the thousands who lost their lives fighting another phoney war.
Coz for some reason control freak Hitler didnt want his generals to make the decisions & had some diplomacy without premptive strike.
:ponda:

Except the ones enslaved..?! Those were jew communists, criminals, gipsy's and other enemies of the regime who were sent camping, and rightfully so.

Yes, millions lost their lives because of that war. However, Germany didn't start it. Matter of fact, Germany offered 22 peace offers to avoid, and later stop that war. Now what the fuck kind of 'controlled opposition' sends 22 peace offers?! :roll:

And what are you talking about Hitler not having diplomacy without pre-emptive strike? Hitler negotiated for months on end with Poland and made far reaching concessions and was actually willing to give up West Prussia to Poland. However, the Poles would have none of it and actually cancelled any further talks. Therefore Hitler went out on a punishing expedition. Furthermore, Germany had a STANDING PEACE OFFER ON THE TABLE THROUGHOUT THE WAR. It was Winston Churchill who denied any negotiations.

Yet had many occultists in his inner circle & Knights of Malta. :ponda:

And what else did he have in his inner circle? Reptilians, lizardpeople and aliens?
Looks like you have been watching too much History channel and National Geographic kind of crap.

As ive already shown above Hitler was some kind of Mason from his hand shakes & occult symbolism. :ponda:

Yea, sure... out of the thousands and thousands of handshakes he has given you have found 2 'suspicious' handshakes and a painting which immediately prove he's a freemason. :roll:

Yet followed exactly the same Racial supremacist beliefs.
Nationalising the Jew to get them out of Europe.
Why the only other flag allowed in Germany was the Star of David that Jews were forced to wear. :ponda:
And why the Nuremberg pseudo racial laws were rushed in 2 years after Nazis got into power. There was no scientific backing to any of it.
Leaving us upto the shit we are in now with the fascist abomination in Palestine.
Using Nazi laws.
Why dont you ever address these points.
Why you keep promoting the lie about Jews being a race
. :ponda:

Followed the same racial supremacist beliefs... well, that's because after the Germans found out the jews were destroying them, they became VERY racially conscious. And became aware of all the greatness the white race has achieved. Sorry to tell it to ya... but the white race actually IS the best race on earth. However, then there's still no need to hate on other races. The National Socialists didn't hate any other races except for the jews. Matter of fact, the German army was the most multicultural army the world had ever seen.

The jews had to wear the star of David so the Germans would more easily recognize the enemy amongst them. Since jews tend to look and pretend to act like whites. While in fact they are demons in human form trying to destroy or enslave every race on earth.

Jews are a race, as they themselves admit it. Where else do features like the hooked nose come from if they weren't a race you think?


In regards to your question a few weeks ago why Hitler declared war on the US:

It was basically only a formality of Germany to declare war, because:

- The US froze German assets and boycotted Germany
- The US was supporting the Soviet Union with billions of $$$ and military equipment. (Lend-Lease Act)
- The US was boycotting Japan from oil, which...
- ... provoked an attack from Japan on Pearl Harbor as a desperate action. Japan was allied with Germany.
- The US was sinking German vessels in the Atlantic
- The US gave 40 destroyers to the UK to wage war on Germany.


Perhaps you might want to watch Hitler's declaration of war on the US and see his reasoning.

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco

Porridge the jew 06 May 2018 23:34 #26

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
There's many things I don't like about NS like, Collectivism, Totalitarianism, Dictatorship, etc. But the one thing they always get accused of, Killing Jews and Commies, I have absolutely no problem with that lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 01:04 #27

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
Looks like porridge needs a red pill jammed down his throat, as he talks just as dumb as Dots did before he ate it.

Except the ones enslaved..?! Those were jew communists, criminals, gipsy's and other enemies of the regime who were sent camping, and rightfully so.

Enemies as in pseudo racial bullshit...never commited any crime..enslaved instead of deported.
Thats why no1 trusts you Nazis, coz you are obviously only about ethnic cleansing the world. You are so blatant with it..just like the Zionists!
You are a twisted fuck for real that you cant see it for it was.
& of course you totally ignore Hitlers mates, who he pardoned. Hypocrite Jew lover.
German & Polish citizens who commited no crime had all the property stolen & the wealth transferred to Nazis.
Just like all the gold that went to Switzerland.
Basically a money grab as done in any other dictatorship... :joker: Flakey is dressing up all righteous like you do.


Yes, millions lost their lives because of that war. However, Germany didn't start it. Matter of fact, Germany offered 22 peace offers to avoid, and later stop that war.

And what are you talking about Hitler not having diplomacy without pre-emptive strike? Hitler negotiated for months on end with Poland and made far reaching concessions and was actually willing to give up West Prussia to Poland. However, the Poles would have none of it and actually cancelled any further talks. Therefore Hitler went out on a punishing expedition. Furthermore, Germany had a STANDING PEACE OFFER ON THE TABLE THROUGHOUT THE WAR. It was Winston Churchill who denied any negotiations.

You see the contradiction I highlighted for you there Flakey? :facepalm:

Now what the fuck kind of 'controlled opposition' sends 22 peace offers?! :roll:

Russians are always bending over for the US.
Doesnt mean they arent controlled ops playing out the theatre.
Like I said you dont get the political game..Baby.
$$$$ Wars & rumours of war $$$$
Keeping the people in a constant state of fear whislt banging the war drum is the key to control.

Hitlers planned his NWO Europa plans from the start to take over Europe & Russia.
Why would he do this if he intended on peace.
:ponda:

And what else did he have in his inner circle? Reptilians, lizardpeople and aliens?
Looks like you have been watching too much History channel and National Geographic kind of crap.

:joker: :joker: :joker:

I never mentioned aliens or reptiles, although you are definitely a good candidate with your lack of any sort of empathy towards other humans. :ponda:

But I digress .. you are saying high ranking & inner circle Nazis wernt into secret society's like the Thule & Viril society or Knights of Malta Flakey?
Thule being the occultists working behind the scenes who got Hitler into power in the 1st place..& what all the Nazi symbolism represented.

In which their beliefs stem from Aliens just like Jewish Elohim being the Aryan origins on Earth
:facepalm:
Thule found its true purpose through the joining of societies in 1919 with the Vril Gesellschaft and DHvSS which also believed in
worship of the Black Sun; but it was the psychic mediums of Vril and Thule's own resident psychic Maria Orsic that convinced them that
the Aryan race didn't originate from earth but from Aldebaran in Alpha Tauri - 64 light years away.
Vril also convinced the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) that their mountain goddess Isias was the queen of Aldebaran.

The solar system Aldebaran has a sun around which revolve two inhabited planets that form the empire SUMERAN. The population of the Aldebaran system is divided into the master race of “light God people” (Aryans) and several other human races that had developed by negative mutation from the “God people” because of climatic changes upon the planets.



Yea, sure... out of the thousands and thousands of handshakes he has given you have found 2 'suspicious' handshakes and a painting which immediately prove he's a freemason. :roll:

Ive posted plenty more photos. The painting sure does, like other leaders in history who display the same symbolism.
Typical Flakey would not know anything about symbolism, coz hes not a truther atall. :thumbup:


Followed the same racial supremacist beliefs... well, that's because after the Germans found out the jews were destroying them, they became VERY racially conscious. And became aware of all the greatness the white race has achieved. Sorry to tell it to ya... but the white race actually IS the best race on earth. However, then there's still no need to hate on other races. The National Socialists didn't hate any other races except for the jews. Matter of fact, the German army was the most multicultural army the world had ever seen.

So you admit Hitler was following exactly the same beliefs as the Zionist Talmudic Jews.
You totally hate other races, this forum is hard proof..but carry on with your lame bullshit replies.
You are such a brainwashed idiot.
British empire was far more multi cultural..you fail again.



The jews had to wear the star of David so the Germans would more easily recognize the enemy amongst them. Since jews tend to look and pretend to act like whites. While in fact they are demons in human form trying to destroy or enslave every race on earth.

Jews are a race, as they themselves admit it. Where else do features like the hooked nose come from if they weren't a race you think?

You mean Ashkenazi are a race then or Jews?
Ashkenazi are not real Jews they are converts.
Half of Spain has Sephardic genes.
Palestinians & half the SEMITIC Middle East also have Moses genes. :facepalm:
Muhammed was a Judean FFS.
Falasha Jews share no similarities.
There is no Jewish race.
Ashkenazi did a lot of inbreeding granted..but they are not pure atall & were almost wiped out in Europe.
Read the links I posted & learn something instead of being a tool for the rest of your life.
Thats all I read on this forum is pure simpletons parroting the same cliche bullshit youve heard a thousand times just like a religion.
Promoting the BiBull lie.
Just religotards really..a lost cause.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 03:20 #28

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
This board is overrun with hasbara shills for sure
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 09:14 #29

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Rocco wrote:
This board is overrun with hasbara shills for sure

Porridge isn't a Hasbara shill.. Not so sure about Mr Anderson though.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge, Rocco

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 10:19 #30

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco is so desperate to silence me...even snitching to the management. :sadno:

You claim you arnt a Nazi & this thread has fuck all to do with you? Why do you take it all so personally..

The only Hasbara on this forum are those pushing the Jewish race bullshit. :facepalm:



“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 10:30 #31

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Try telling a (Nazified) Jew they arnt a race.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 15:58 #32

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
porridge wrote:
Try telling a (Nazified) Jew they arnt a race.



;)
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 16:01 #33

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
Rocco wrote:
This board is overrun with hasbara shills for sure

Yeah... it's the problem that comes along with the 'all-inclusive' policy of Truth-Zone.

We also get some nutcases along with that over here.

However, I understand Nov wants to "even it up" a bit so the board doesn't look too National Socialist.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 16:29 #34

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
Truthspoon wrote:
Porridge isn't a Hasbara shill..

O come on now. :chuckle:

The idiot has only come to this forum to whine about National Socialists and smear Hitler with all the usual and long-debunked conspiracy drivel.

"He was a jew!"
"He was a homosexual!"
"He was an occultist!"
"He was a Knight of Malta!"
"He was a Zionist!"
"He was a Freemason!"
"He was a racist!"
"He was a ........!" (you name it)

Typically a screeching and squeeling jew who can't stand the Swastika like a vampire can't stand daylight.

It's all he's doing, beside making an empty remark in some thread here and there to make it look like he's a genuine truther.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 16:48 #35

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4909
  • Likes received: 2993
I don't see Flare , Rocco or other pro NS as 'desperate', other than fearing for the future of the western Aryan race ( which I most certainly do ) .
Why Porridge , Gaia, Frothy ect hold on to the ex- MI5 Anthony Sutton version , which I subscribed to briefly 12+ yrs a ago , until the real truth was revealed to me . As I see it Hitler was offered funding from rich banking Jews who wouldn't help the countries in which they lived who were in real desperate straights of the 30's Depression - they probably thought they either could control Hitler ( which they couldn't ) or strengthen Germany for a second war against it - the later seems more probable to me - Build it up , suck it dry , break it down - I think Germany was far more successful than they figured , paying all loans back - they ransomed a corrupt Rothschlld spy banker - big deal .
Why the truth of what the NS's did for Germany , raising all standards , re-creating dignity and well-being and kicking Jews out of places of authority, limiting their ability to fleece the people - Jews had bought up nearly 50 % of farms and property at depressed prices in the 20's, still teaching and practicing degenerative theory in universities and back alleys. Jewish Communism nipping at German heals all the way .
Why this huge 'blindspot" - this inability to sift fact from fiction ?
The truth is in neon lights today ! The world would have been much better off had Hitler won - the races would be for the most part happy and prosperous in their native lands with global trade on- going , not global war .
The last few generations have been bought off with debt / fake prosperity to vote for their own demise .
Last Edit: 07 May 2018 16:51 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior, Rocco

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 17:28 #36

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14410
  • Likes received: 5586
^ Well said Liz.

Porridge, Gaia, Frothy.... all 3 very dishonest figures you're mentioning here.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 18:21 #37

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4909
  • Likes received: 2993
well there is a difference between dis-honesty and dis-ability for whatever reason -
as you know, I always see eye to eye with Gaia on the majority of FF / fake club, theatre, school , street fair ect 'attacks ' - choose the perp de jour - but all that's still J- Zio controlled - - on WW2 we disagree of course.
Last Edit: 07 May 2018 18:40 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 19:12 #38

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Try telling a (Nazified) Jew they arnt a race.



;)

Flakey spamming the Chosen daily as truth..

I could spam plenty Forward articles claiming the opposite..its if you beLIEve in the chosen & biblical genetics. :thumbup:

Like I said boy...genetic studies have proved Ashkenazi were almost wiped out in Europe.

Try & get your head around this Flakey:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 19:13 #39

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
This board is overrun with hasbara shills for sure

Yeah... it's the problem that comes along with the 'all-inclusive' policy of Truth-Zone.

We also get some nutcases along with that over here.

However, I understand Nov wants to "even it up" a bit so the board doesn't look too National Socialist.

You know youve won when dickheads can only shout Jew or Hasbara :chuckle:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 07 May 2018 19:19 #40

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
^ Well said Liz.

Porridge, Gaia, Frothy.... all 3 very dishonest figures you're mentioning here.

Yeah nothing dishonest about your bullshit above for all too read Flakey is there.

Seems you even had to be schooled on Nazi core beliefs coz you are too dumb.

Plus Israel is a racial state based on Nuremberg laws. How many more times do I have to explain this to you simpletons?

Only a complete retard would claim Hasbara would be exposing their Nazi immigration policy. :facepalm:

Can any of your little gang of Nazitard trolls get your head round this obvious?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.