Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Porridge the jew

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 21:28 #61

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 22:24 #62

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Hi Gaia - thanks for the reply but I've heard it all before , although there were traitors in Hitlers' top echelons whose actions may have lost of war on the Eastern front by not following Hitlers' plan , on the whole whose whom you mention I believe to have been genuine NS supporters . (((Hjalmar Schacht))), for example devised answers for Hitlers' monetary difficulties once the zio- banksters stopped facilitating foreign trade . I think we all know that Hitler was actually better off w/o them , printing his own money and using barter,
Nothing you say is going to change my mind - I've seen all the arguments yrs ago and if you really think H escaped to Argentina with billions you're a bigger fool than I thought.

You at least admit you have found your religion, or rather cult.

My thoughts and research are mine and mine only. I am not just posting JewTube vids without commentary or critical thought like some here do. That is not what the idea is behind a discussion forum.

The Hitler Project obviously didn't commit suicide as the photo shows; an unburned body.

Where exactly the agents who played the Hitler role went will probably remain a mystery, but various interesting possibilities have been presented. Enough German and (((German))) enclaves in southern South America and fellow Nazi fuckers fecked off to there too.
Some of the actors playing the "Hitler" role (even both the mainstream and pro-Nazi sources agree upon the fact Dolfy had multiple "doppelgänger", Saddam-style) may just have shaved off the (((Chaplin))) moustache and reintegrated into German or Austrian societies.

The clownesque act, paving the way for Israel (code-worded as "Madagascar" - under French, not German control anyway) and its "moral" basis was done.

Controlled opposition clown Shitler was for the Zionists what Osama bin Laden was for Halliburton cum suis.

You may be too afraid to lose your new religion, the signs are crystal clear.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 22:48 #63

• porridge
  • Silver Member
All they can do is gangstalk you Gaia.

They tried silencing me.

They even grassed me to the management.

Check the tactics on the disinfo link I posted & they are all there..tried every trick in the book.

You wish I was Antifa. :joker:

Sheeple gonna sheep..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 23:02 #64

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
well Gaia - wrong again - it's neither , religion nor cult, just accurate history , not the lies we were taught.
Your off yer head if you think H escaped to Argentina and created Boys from Brazil type hollyweird crap.
God knows how Germany would have kept a peace had it won - that's for conjecture - but I reckon millions would have come to a better understanding on NS and not died in gulags.

The sci-fi version - The Man in the High Castle:
www.amazon.com/The-New-Normal/dp/B00RSGFRY8/ref=sr_1_56?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1525816890&sr=1-56
Last Edit: 08 May 2018 23:06 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 23:11 #65

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
All they can do is gangstalk you Gaia.

They tried silencing me.

They even grassed me to the management.

Check the tactics on the disinfo link I posted & they are all there..tried every trick in the book.

You wish I was Antifa. :joker:

Sheeple gonna sheep..

get a handle on it will ya :facepalm: ..it's just 2 opposing viewpoints - if you want to talk "gangstalking" - go talk to deca - he's an authority -
forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

ps - and before this brief note gets misinterpreted - I'm not suggesting u leave this forum .
Last Edit: 08 May 2018 23:38 by Lizzy.

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 23:38 #66

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:

get a handle on it will ya :facepalm: ..it's just 2 opposing viewpoints - if you want to talk "gangstalking" - go talk to deca - he's an authority -

Well Decca is another classic OCD case like Flare & I never agreed with him neither.

Not saying he doesnt know his shit obviously, but is another gatekeeper in my book & thats all Flares doing on here to protect his belief.

Like Flare Decca cant get his head past government level..he buys into the theatre.

Oh yeah..Some shrooms wouldnt hurt neither of them..to get a litttle more tuned to the spiritual battle & bitch slap that ego. :lmao:
Everyone could do with some on here I reckon including myself!!
They say Psilocybe is good for the OCD too.. ;)

Porridge the jew 08 May 2018 23:45 #67

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I'll go along with the shrooms - :cool:
indeed DECA really does know his stuff , he's had to, he's a legit TI ( Targeted Individual ) , I always liked him - still do , just don't comment as I once used to but I still go to his posts for some reference and current affairs in his world of Electronic Harassment occasionally.
Last Edit: 09 May 2018 01:24 by Lizzy.

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 17:23 #68

• Flare
Lizzy wrote:
well Gaia - wrong again - it's neither , religion nor cult, just accurate history , not the lies we were taught.
Your off yer head if you think H escaped to Argentina and created Boys from Brazil type hollyweird crap.
God knows how Germany would have kept a peace had it won - that's for conjecture - but I reckon millions would have come to a better understanding on NS and not died in gulags.

www.amazon.com/The-New-Normal/dp/B00RSGFRY8/ref=sr_1_56?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1525816890&sr=1-56

Indeed.

Hitler definately didn't have the health to escape to South America as he suffered Parkinsons disease.

Matter of fact... the whole "Hitler escaped to Argentina" theory comes from no one less than Stalin, who wanted to portray Hitler as a coward leader who ran off while letting his people behind to die. So basically it's just communist propaganda which communist jew Gaia obviously likes.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 17:34 #69

• Flare
- Hitler sent 2 dozen of peace offers in writing, public speeches and even dropped leaflets over London in order to try and avoid / stop the war.

- Hitler survived multiple assassination attempts.

- Hitler improved all aspects of life for the Germans and encouraged them to have big families.

Now what kind of 'controlled opposition' is that? :)
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 17:44 #70

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:

Fandom of Dolfy is not "accurate history", it is a personal preference for an ideology and its leader. History is a gamma science, which makes it very difficult to establish "accurateness" anyway. It is dominated by subjective views. There is only 1 physical timeline of history, but as it is so complex and shielded by propaganda, nobody will ever know what exactly did and did not happen.

Not at all. There are documented communities of:
- Germans in southern South America
- Jews in southern South America
- Nazis in southern South America

There's no reason to think in the case of Hitler, who conclusively wasn't burned, it should definitely be otherwise. His job was done, he played the agent for the Zionists, so could enjoy a nice pension. Be it in Argentina (multiple sightings) or Brazil or elsewhere.

Nazi Germany was bound to fail and that was the whole set-up. You seem to still believe in all the propaganda spread by Jewseph "Edward Bernays" Goebbels. The reality was different; thousands of soldiers conscripted into an army died believing they were fighting for "the good cause". Poor fellows, just as poor as the Allied and Soviet troops who believed the same.

Propaganda makes people do completely irrational and anti-human things and each side of the horrible game table that wars are thought the same and was shooting fellow human beings dead. For what? For "the good of country X"? No, of course not, for the interests of the ultra-rich families in the world, as war always has been and still is.

The US Americans and other nationalities who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan also thought they were "protecting the homeland from tewwowists", while in reality they were safeguarding the business interests of the ones funding those sick operations.

No different from WWII.

Only fools or agents believe it was different back then.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 18:13 #71

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Only fools or agents believe it was different back then.

Apparently you fail to see the fact that Hitler and the NS actually exposed the jews and Freemasons full-on. In books, movies, theatre and exhibitions. And he jailed a Rothschild.

So that's a HUGE difference back then yes, dumbass.

And 'controlled opposition' does not do those things.

Another fun fact is that anyone can post videos on Youtube about Hitler being 'controlled opposition', being an occultist, having escaped to Argentina in a flying saucer or whatever.... but post he was the real deal and the vid is to get censored, deleted or channel even gets terminated by Judea.

Nothing suspicious going on there ey, Sherlock? :D

Last Edit: 09 May 2018 18:14 by Flare.

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 18:51 #72

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Well Decca is another classic OCD case like Flare & I never agreed with him neither.

Not saying he doesnt know his shit obviously, but is another gatekeeper in my book & thats all Flares doing on here to protect his belief.

Like Flare Decca cant get his head past government level..he buys into the theatre.

Oh yeah..Some shrooms wouldnt hurt neither of them..to get a litttle more tuned to the spiritual battle & bitch slap that ego. :lmao:

Yes, some people here are in dire need of some shrooms, to clear their heads from all the propaganda well-carved into their brains. Then it becomes clear the only one who can save you is you and the only force that will eternally rule is Gaia, the Earth.

It has been a long time since I did them and the only time during the day with my best buddy even Hitler came up. Funny and useful experience(s).

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 20:06 #73

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Yes, some people here are in dire need of some shrooms, to clear their heads from all the propaganda well-carved into their brains. Then it becomes clear the only one who can save you is you and the only force that will eternally rule is Gaia, the Earth.

It has been a long time since I did them and the only time during the day with my best buddy even Hitler came up. Funny and useful experience(s).

Because mushrooms bring the truth ey? :larf: :larf:

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 20:25 #74

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Baby only knows his Jew book Gaia of course it go's over his head.

Porridge the jew 09 May 2018 22:50 #75

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It seems alot of these arguments come down to...

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63608-in-your-opinion-what-system-should-replace-the-current-system.html

Differences of opinion.

When it comes to who is hasbara jidf MI5 CIA ASIO whatever, it depends who you ask.

EG nearly everyone on TZ is jewish if you ask pfiz, oy vey!
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Porridge the jew 10 May 2018 22:54 #76

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
I'd actually say it's more accurate to say that the Jews are a collection of races.

Some of them are Turkic Khazars, and many are a collection of Middle-East bloodlines including Phoenicians, Canaannites and Edomites....possibly even a few Nabateans in there for good measure....

And maybe, just maybe....the odd real member of the bloodline of Jacob......though I don't think there are many of them......

I would say there are very few real Jews in modern Jewry and even fewer true Israelites.

So in a certain respect Porridge could be right.

I would describe modern Judaism as a bloodline based satanic secret society.....

Where have I heard that combination of words before?

Hmm.....Oh yeah......The Illuminati. I would say The Illuminati and World Jewry are one and the same.
Spot on. The Pharasites have been Sacrificing Children and Worshiping Moloch Baal/Lucifer/Satan/JahBuLon and perfecting their Money Changing Practices and their Devide and Conquer Tactics since Babylon and Sumeria

Like the Great General Francisco Franco said, It's the Contubernio - The Jewish-Masonic-Bolshevist Conspiracy
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 May 2018 22:57 by Rocco.

Porridge the jew 11 May 2018 00:19 #77

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Less of the biblical nonsense & down to the facts.

Sequencing an Ashkenazi reference panel supports population-targeted personal genomics and illuminates Jewish and European origins

Ashkenazi Jews are European.

The reason they have all the diseases, such as Tay-Sachs is coz they inbreed & other cultures that inbred suffer from exactly the same diseases.

Nothing biblical about them & they make up 80% of the population of Jews.

But this doesnt stop Nazis promoting this biblical driven Jewish race lie, which just makes them Zionist in my book.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Porridge the jew 11 May 2018 00:35 #78

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Less of the biblical nonsense & down to the facts.

Sequencing an Ashkenazi reference panel supports population-targeted personal genomics and illuminates Jewish and European origins

Ashkenazi Jews are European.

The reason they have all the diseases, such as Tay-Sachs is coz they inbreed & other cultures that inbred suffer from exactly the same diseases.

Nothing biblical about them & they make up 80% of the population of Jews.

But this doesnt stop Nazis promoting this biblical driven Jewish race lie, which just makes them Zionist in my book.
NEWSFLASH - NAZIS HAVE CAPITULATED IN 1945

You can't fix stupid

Porridge the jew 11 May 2018 01:14 #79

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Socco dont you have a date with your sister?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare