Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 16:04 #41

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Thanks idiots. An interesting thread reduced to 'homo' this and 'ugly mug' that.

If you have evidence that Edward VIII was a paedo is one thing. But just being gay doesn't feature on my
'moral crimes against humanity' short-list.

Are you sure you're not the Catholic round here Porridge?

STFU faggot.

Fucking cyber tramp. You smell of piss and cheap cider.

I used to think you was a hashashin but you turned out to be just another organic portal...wandering of the desert preaching about sand people to anyone who will listen.. :sadno:

Wow. That's actually the nicest thing you've ever said to me...... Well I don't know what to say. I just tend to come home from a long hot day and kick back and log on to the internet, and there may be a beer or a couple of whiskies involved, and I'm all primed to enjoy myself and relax... y'know, share dangerous information and say the kind of things that can now get you locked up in the UK. I enjoy that. I think if someone wants to put you in prison for using certain words and saying certain things then you're doing something right and you should use those words and say those things more.

That's my default position, ready to have a laugh and chat dangerous shit on the internet.....but in that relaxed mood I tend to get a little bit waylaid by people having a go at me. I just don't need that. I dunno Porridge, you came out of nowhere and started swinging at me and calling my shitty forum shit.... and etc.... Yeah I know it's shit and there's noone there. But fuck it, it's MY shitty forum with noone there.

Yeah I know that you don't like Muslims. That's your right. But it's also my right not to mind them. Then again I know real Muslims in their own countries and not the Paki and Somalian garbage you get in the UK.

I just don't like people bitching at me.... I'm too punk to take it. If I was a hippy I'd probably take it and talk about rainbows of understanding and how 'I understand your feelings' and shite like that.

But I'm a punk because I don't bottle in my feelings, if someone pisses me off, I let 'em know, and I give them back just what they give to me.

But Porridge, without being funny, I'm sorry I let you down..... Maybe the great man is the man like Jesus who can turn the other cheek......well, I haven't learned that yet..... Maybe it's time I did.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 16:07 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 17:41 #42

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Frothy wrote:


Now you know why the forum is lacking in female participation.

Yep.

Two of my comments transferred to this thread are not abusive.

That's all folks. Enjoy the men only Truth Zone. xx

More bitching going on than a pack of female dogs.

PS I wonder why the Duke of Windsor called one of his dogs Mr Disraeli?

My 'like' of roccos comment is just my terrible sense of humor frothy and roast, nothin more. :hahano: :gmc: I do value your contributions, and think you have a sharp mind.

I didnt moderate the thread btw, blame Zorro :P

When in doubt just blame Zorro.. :chuckle:

Nah, joking aside, I just got sick of reading all the bickering. The thread was going in a downward spiral and nowhere quickly. I just moved most of it over in bulk. There was no singling out individual;posters.. Feel free to move Roastie's or any other posts back, mate, If you feel they don't warrant being moved.

Why did you delete my reply to Flare but keep his attack on me in the Zionazi king thread?

Someone attacks me for derailing when Roast & I were the only ones providing any factual evidence on the topic..unless you consider Hitler being a Christian or not on topic. I dont. Its another Nazi distraction..plenty of other threads about the ziotool.

Flare accuses me of calling everyone out as a jew...but the lying piece of shit starts threads about me & others all the time bawling like a baby.
Coz the crypto cant debate for shit anyway & lies his arse off..

Why is it every other thread on this forum is left alone accept this one..where I was continually gangstalked, accused of being a nonse & even a walking cancer.

Defending Elite royal scum..Just shows this forums full of cointel pro establishment shills...

Authoritarian statists like Flare, always whining about censoring people. Pathetic!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:01 #43

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
C'mon Porridge. Turn it around and change the vibes.... It's hardly gentlemanly to call someone a 'lying piece of shit'.

I think there's been a lot of fallout from recent events.

Rocco says he's leaving, Roastie has kissed us all goodbye.

I dunno. I don't nurse a grievance.. but at the same time....we need to all try to change the basic level of communication on this forum because everyone just seems to be trying to shit on everyone else.

The only people who treat me decently here are Flare, Rocco, Zorro and Orangeaid.... you other 'Anti-Zio-Nazi' people tend not to respect other people's opinions very much....... Maybe the good guys are the last people you thought they were....

I dunno...chill out Porridge.... If you came here to enjoy yourself then perhaps you'd think differently about the way you harangue and attack people all the time.... I know I can be a bitch too, but I only give it out to those who dish it out first. Poor old Rocco comports himself like a perfect gentleman... and now he's gone. Damn shame I call it. I liked him.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:03 #44

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Thanks idiots. An interesting thread reduced to 'homo' this and 'ugly mug' that.

If you have evidence that Edward VIII was a paedo is one thing. But just being gay doesn't feature on my
'moral crimes against humanity' short-list.

Are you sure you're not the Catholic round here Porridge?

STFU faggot.

Fucking cyber tramp. You smell of piss and cheap cider.

I used to think you was a hashashin but you turned out to be just another organic portal...wandering of the desert preaching about sand people to anyone who will listen.. :sadno:

Wow. That's actually the nicest thing you've ever said to me...... Well I don't know what to say. I just tend to come home from a long hot day and kick back and log on to the internet, and there may be a beer or a couple of whiskies involved, and I'm all primed to enjoy myself and relax... y'know, share dangerous information and say the kind of things that can now get you locked up in the UK. I enjoy that. I think if someone wants to put you in prison for using certain words and saying certain things then you're doing something right and you should use those words and say those things more.

That's my default position, ready to have a laugh and chat dangerous shit on the internet.....but in that relaxed mood I tend to get a little bit waylaid by people having a go at me. I just don't need that. I dunno Porridge, you came out of nowhere and started swinging at me and calling my shitty forum shit.... and etc.... Yeah I know it's shit and there's noone there. But fuck it, it's MY shitty forum with noone there.

Yeah I know that you don't like Muslims. That's your right. But it's also my right not to mind them. Then again I know real Muslims in their own countries and not the Paki and Somalian garbage you get in the UK.

I just don't like people bitching at me.... I'm too punk to take it. If I was a hippy I'd probably take it and talk about rainbows of understanding and how 'I understand your feelings' and shite like that.

But I'm a punk because I don't bottle in my feelings, if someone pisses me off, I let 'em know, and I give them back just what they give to me.

But Porridge, without being funny, I'm sorry I let you down..... Maybe the great man is the man like Jesus who can turn the other cheek......well, I haven't learned that yet..... Maybe it's time I did.

I was out of order with the bum pic was rude & undeserved I apologise, just I think youve changed & gone full Nazibot these days.

Im not a nonse & Im surrounded by Muslims but I hate all organised religion equally...but not personally.
Its your business just dont push that shit on others.

TBH, I cant believe you think the Duckey prince was a cool guy, you must have had too many JD's or something..
Im going to come straight..I think youve lost the plot Pirate! :ponda:

Nazis are establishment to the core..cointel pro. Ruined DIF & wasent me pushing the anti Muslim agenda on there.
Promoting apartheid as a good thing & all the other bullshit.
Im glad they dont like me, coz I dont like them.
I defended their freedom of speech tho to post their bullshit about South Africa.. :nono:
They should quit wanting to censor me on here.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:09 #45

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
I dunno mate.... but you tell me what's a bigger problem in the world than the Jews....

They've been at this for thousands of years...... Yeah I'd had a few drinks and I was a bit wistfully thinking of the vanished empire and all that...

But seriously....something's got to be done about the Jews. And one man tried to do it.... And we waged war against him.

If the British people knew then what we know now, they would have fully supported Hitler.

Because for whatever perverse reason, history has proven Hitler 100% right.

Can you deny it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:12 #46

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco has done this before claiming to leave..hes just shittalking as always & Roasty will be back.

No where else to go is there..the swamp is full.

Pretty sure Pfiz is here lurking too..

Roccos a gatekeeping troll but can be honest sometimes..like his last post on the King thread..hes keeping it real & knows how Zionist Jews infiltrate everything.
If people cant deal this truth not my problem.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:24 #47

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Truthspoon wrote:
I dunno mate.... but you tell me what's a bigger problem in the world than the Jews....

They've been at this for thousands of years...... Yeah I'd had a few drinks and I was a bit wistfully thinking of the vanished empire and all that...

But seriously....something's got to be done about the Jews. And one man tried to do it.... And we waged war against him.

If the British people knew then what we know now, they would have fully supported Hitler.

Because for whatever perverse reason, history has proven Hitler 100% right.
Can you deny it?

I think you are right about people supporting Hitler yes coz they are gullible fools..you said it yourself about the working class..mob rule.

Wheres your head at? Hitler was promoting the same supremacist Talmudic shit & is the main reason we have racist NAZI Israel. Remember the empire was running Pali fighting the terrorist Jews that Hitler was supporting! Read my posts on Gaia's Nazionist thread.

Truth to the fools is lies to the wise. ;)

Hitler was in on it mate, just like the Israelfirst we see now fooling the gullible ziotools.

Also its not just about the Jews, thats the cointel bullshit..like everytime you mention the Roman beast church you get the Marranos Jesuit Nazi manifesto & Vatican 2 script. :facepalm:

No mention of the inquisitions that killed millions.

What a bunch of hypocritical anti truth devils to be promoting the twisted control freak church. :iitm:

One thing Flare said was true...the Catholic church was the ones who started the Jewish race shit.. the root cause of the problem.
The Romans started it all.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:25 #48

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
So you think Rocco isn't sincere?

I dunno. I thought that initially.....I thought he was laying it on a bit too thick.

Then I just looked at what the Jews are doing to the world and I thought....yeah, maybe they do deserve the ovens.

I know that stronger and better men in the history of our civilisation would have dealt with these parasites in the fitting manner they deserve.

Because otherwise, there won't be any 'you and me' much longer. And all of this will be the talk of idle men waiting for armageddon and the next Jew World War.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 18:28 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:29 #49

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3328
  • Likes received: 1047
Rocco comports himself like the perfect gentleman? Roll me one of those please. ;)
He's a stalker who can't hack it when it comes back in return. I look forward to roastie coming back, she puts food on the table.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 18:30 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:33 #50

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
I just don't understand what your problem is with Rocco. It seems like you're the ones who are the gatekeepers to be honest....

Why does everyone think I'm stoned? FFS I haven't had a smoke for five months...... Jeez.

I'm gonna be high as fuck soon though..... but just hold off before you make the weed jibes ok?
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 18:34 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:40 #51

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Prisoners are all skagged out on that Spice shit now coz they get weed tested. Sickening world.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:47 #52

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3328
  • Likes received: 1047
The roll me one was tongue in cheek, it's no business of mine if you toke, drink, snort or what have you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 18:50 #53

porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Frothy wrote:


Now you know why the forum is lacking in female participation.

Yep.

Two of my comments transferred to this thread are not abusive.

That's all folks. Enjoy the men only Truth Zone. xx

More bitching going on than a pack of female dogs.

PS I wonder why the Duke of Windsor called one of his dogs Mr Disraeli?

My 'like' of roccos comment is just my terrible sense of humor frothy and roast, nothin more. :hahano: :gmc: I do value your contributions, and think you have a sharp mind.

I didnt moderate the thread btw, blame Zorro :P

When in doubt just blame Zorro.. :chuckle:

Nah, joking aside, I just got sick of reading all the bickering. The thread was going in a downward spiral and nowhere quickly. I just moved most of it over in bulk. There was no singling out individual;posters.. Feel free to move Roastie's or any other posts back, mate, If you feel they don't warrant being moved.

Why did you delete my reply to Flare but keep his attack on me in the Zionazi king thread?

Someone attacks me for derailing when Roast & I were the only ones providing any factual evidence on the topic..unless you consider Hitler being a Christian or not on topic. I dont. Its another Nazi distraction..plenty of other threads about the ziotool.

Flare accuses me of calling everyone out as a jew...but the lying piece of shit starts threads about me & others all the time bawling like a baby.
Coz the crypto cant debate for shit anyway & lies his arse off..

Why is it every other thread on this forum is left alone accept this one..where I was continually gangstalked, accused of being a nonse & even a walking cancer.

Defending Elite royal scum..Just shows this forums full of cointel pro establishment shills...

Authoritarian statists like Flare, always whining about censoring people. Pathetic!

Firstly, I never deleted anybodies posts, porridge, I just moved some posts over in bulk after creating this thread, and after briefly reading through some of the worst comments. There was no favoritism, regardless of which side of the fence I might be on in the debate. Neither am I defending any elite royal scum. I just don't believe that Wallis Simpson was the elite degenerate trash that some of you make her out to be. That's if some of you don't mind me having my own opinions on the subject?

As for you and flare. Well, from where I'm stood you appear to be both giving as good as you get. Another thing too, I don't generally read all the bickering that goes on between other members. I tend to just ignore it and skip over most of the bickering. I'll take a closer look usually when something gets reported. As you know, there's a very off-handed approach to moderation on these forums. Not to mention I haven't always got the spare time to read through everything that gets posted.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 18:53 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, porridge

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 19:30 #54

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5592
porridge wrote:
One thing Flare said was true...the Catholic church was the ones who started the Jewish race shit.. the root cause of the problem.
The Romans started it all.

The root cause of the problem??

They did that for good reason you jewish cunt.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2018 19:30 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 11 Jun 2018 19:36 #55

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
One thing Flare said was true...the Catholic church was the ones who started the Jewish race shit.. the root cause of the problem.
The Romans started it all.

The root cause of the problem??

They did that for good reason you jewish cunt.

If I was a biased, dishonest, hate fuelled one dimensional simpleton cunt Ide probably agree with you...
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 13 Jun 2018 15:09 #56

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5592
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
One thing Flare said was true...the Catholic church was the ones who started the Jewish race shit.. the root cause of the problem.
The Romans started it all.

The root cause of the problem??

They did that for good reason you jewish cunt.

If I was a biased, dishonest, hate fuelled one dimensional simpleton cunt Ide probably agree with you...

:emo:

You should stitch this on you jacket.

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 13 Jun 2018 18:02 #57

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16695
  • Likes received: 1744
You should pin this to yours

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2018 18:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 14 Jun 2018 17:37 #58

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1861
  • Likes received: 1014
Frothy wrote:
You should pin this to yours


Say 'hello' to Philip Cross.

He's the guy sat next to you.

Nov? Please ban this Hasbara..... I hate to think this guy is getting Shekels by annoying and trolling people here......

This place is clearly how he earns his living. We should deprive this Yid parasite of that.

It's not about free-speech, it's vermin control. Would you share you house with rats or cockroaches?

This is what Frothy is..... a vermin parasite shilling for the Jewish race.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2018 17:41 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 14 Jun 2018 20:22 #59

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16695
  • Likes received: 1744
if it was about vermin control you and your piece of shit blog would not longer be part of this forum.

I recall you on DIF, always nagging the mods to ban folk, no change there arsehole.

I see your getting kissy kissy with Flare, the other spiteful cunt on the forum who wants to ban others.

Maybe you can show him this and tell him you're not a shill yourself...



:larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2018 20:30 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) King Edward VIII and Hitler could have been a dream-team. 14 Jun 2018 20:36 #60

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3328
  • Likes received: 1047
Free speech allows for blogs too frotho, spoon donates for that and doesn't demand anyone read it, it's optional.
As for the dicke link, many people think like that but some can admit they were wrong and this is the place the non believers can come to. It's all part of the learning curve.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.