Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 11 Aug 2018 22:21 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
Though actually, unless we deport ALL "latino" mexicans, nothing will work. But I do have some suggestions. First,have the military seal off "sanctuary cities." Next, institute :racial" profiling by the police. If somebody is found to be here illegally, if it is their first offence, deport them to mexico. If they had already been deported, deport them to someplace such as Bolivia, Paraguay or Uruguay. Do doubt we could pay one of those countries to take them off our hands. And it would probably cost far less than what illegals are already costing Americans. Not only that being basically the same species of human, they would blend right in. And they would already speak the language. Unlike here where they have to learn English. Which many of them don't seem too keen to do to begin with.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2018 22:51 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 23 Aug 2018 23:10 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Don's already made a good start by walling off Mexico to stop any more scroungers coming in, so let's hope he goes to 'phase two' as soon as possible and kicks out the illegals who have already snuck in..:)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 00:09 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Don's already made a good start by walling off Mexico to stop any more scroungers coming in, so let's hope he goes to 'phase two' as soon as possible and kicks out the illegals who have already snuck in..:)

Trump's wall isn't going to do a damn thing. Minefields would. But a wall won't. Also, most people, through the jew media, are too brainwashed. That is probably why some cities get away with being "sanctuary cities." Also, we live in a capitalist society. The cornerstone of capitalism is slavery. For that purpose, mexicans fit right in.
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 00:51 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 00:36 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Not to over simplify a seemingly complicated situation but,.....we have an immigration problem because laws aren't being enforced and oaths of office are not being kept.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 03:14 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Trump's wall isn't going to do a damn thing. Minefields would. But a wall won't..

A wall's better than nothing!
Sure they could climb it but the wall would be under 24/7 observation by the Border Patrol and they'd have time to swoop..:)
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 03:15 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 03:16 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Not to over simplify a seemingly complicated situation but,.....we have an immigration problem because laws aren't being enforced and oaths of office are not being kept.

Why do the illegals come anyway? I mean what is it about America that lures them in?

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 05:00 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Why do the illegals come anyway? I mean what is it about America that lures them in?

Free sh*t ????:dunno:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 08:06 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Okay but if the US Welfare System gives them free stuff, why doesn't Trump sign something to stop it?
Same here in Britain, our useless government gives scrounging immigrants free stuff so no wonder they come flooding in.
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 08:09 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 22:49 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
peacenik wrote:

And why aren't the laws being enforced? Because the ONLY solution is bloodthirsty slaughter! How many people do you know would be on board for that. Even saying it at most forums will get you banned. Apparently those forums and most people can't get it through their thick skulls that most mexicans are DESPERATE to get into the U.S. Many have even risked death to do so. And have paid that price. Like it or not, only desperate actions, such as insanely savage mass slaughter, will dissuade desperate people.

Next, fuck the laws and any oath of office. There are a couple "laws" that most people follow that trumps any law or oath. First is their faith in jesus or the whore Mary to be kind and forgiving. Secondly is something said by Calvin Coolidge. He basically said, "The business of government IS business." And all that cheap foreign labor is definitely good for business. Though ultimately, bad for America.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 22:51 #10

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Trump's wall isn't going to do a damn thing. Minefields would. But a wall won't..

A wall's better than nothing!
Sure they could climb it but the wall would be under 24/7 observation by the Border Patrol and they'd have time to swoop..:)

All we have to do is make it illegal for any mexican to be in this country. Then you wouldn't need any wall at all. Or any border patrol.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 22:56 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Being better than the third world piece of shit countries they live in is what lures them here. As well as a good welfare system. At least a better one than the countries they come from. And worthless mexicans breeding like the cockroaches they apparently observe and learn from only makes things worse.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 22:59 #12

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Okay but if the US Welfare System gives them free stuff, why doesn't Trump sign something to stop it?
Same here in Britain, our useless government gives scrounging immigrants free stuff so no wonder they come flooding in.

Because not doing so would be viewed as being "Rrraaaaccciiisssttt!" ("racist" stretched out)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 23:23 #13

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh said- "Okay but if the US Welfare System gives them free stuff, why doesn't Trump sign something to stop it?
Same here in Britain, our useless government gives scrounging immigrants free stuff so no wonder they come flooding in."

steamroller wrote:
Because not doing so would be viewed as being "Rrraaaaccciiisssttt!" ("racist" stretched out)

Yes that's what the evil lefty Pol-Correct Cult scream because they don't mind their tax money going to feed and clothe scrounging foreign immigrants instead of feeding their own people and their own families.
Even Jesus said we should concentrate on looking after our own people-
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 24 Aug 2018 23:34 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..immigration...the ONLY solution is bloodthirsty slaughter!..

That'd be a bit messy, so it'd be far easier to simply stop their welfare handouts, then they'd have the choice of either starving or buggering off back to their own countries!
Problem is, most voters are cowardly traitors and won't vote for anti-immigration parties and candidates.
I've got my shit wired tight though, I've always voted for the great patriotic parties like the BNP so my conscience is quite clear, here's one of my membership cards..:)-

Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 23:35 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 25 Aug 2018 22:51 #15

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Ugh said- "Okay but if the US Welfare System gives them free stuff, why doesn't Trump sign something to stop it?
Same here in Britain, our useless government gives scrounging immigrants free stuff so no wonder they come flooding in."

steamroller wrote:

Yes that's what the evil lefty Pol-Correct Cult scream because they don't mind their tax money going to feed and clothe scrounging foreign immigrants instead of feeding their own people and their own families.
Even Jesus said we should concentrate on looking after our own people-
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

It is more like that is what they scream if those who don't agree with them object to their tax money going to feed and housed enemy muslim scum. Also, with you being from England, I have some information for you. Just don't bitch too much if the numbers aren't exactly exact. But first of all, everybody knows that humans HAVE to live more sustainably within the ecological system. One time I was reading that there are around 65 million people in England. But if everybody there switched to living an agrarian lifestyle, they could only produce enough food to feed 8 million people. With that being the case, your country must be absolutely off their fucking rocker insane taking in ANY overpopulation overflow from enemy muslim countries like Africa or the Middle East. PS. Jesus sucks! Because he would he letting them in too.
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2018 22:53 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 25 Aug 2018 23:06 #16

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..immigration...the ONLY solution is bloodthirsty slaughter!..

That'd be a bit messy, so it'd be far easier to simply stop their welfare handouts, then they'd have the choice of either starving or buggering off back to their own countries!
Problem is, most voters are cowardly traitors and won't vote for anti-immigration parties and candidates.
I've got my shit wired tight though, I've always voted for the great patriotic parties like the BNP so my conscience is quite clear, here's one of my membership cards..:)-

The band Yes did a song called "Machine Messiah." It was about TV. People will be more likely to vote for whatever the machine messiah places before them. The powers that be, jews, will just out spend anybody who is against their plans. Through advertizing. They can hire the best people to come up with the best ways to present their bullshit. Maybe you need to come up with your own political party. You could call it the pro-deportation or pro-slaughter party. But without money, you would basically be farting into the wind.
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2018 23:17 by novum. Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV0nEYjItmo

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 25 Aug 2018 23:15 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 02:19 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Jesus sucks! Because he would he letting them in too.

Cut me some slack mate, I've said more than once in TZ that Jesus and the Bible are very anti-immigration, check it-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Makes sense to me, because if we let heathens into our countries we must be nuts and are in deep shit!

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 02:23 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:06 #19

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:

What am I trying to achieve with my talk of excessive, cruel slaughter? JUSTICE! Justice for whom? Well you should know. Because you put the thread "Listen to the children scream" into the vent room section. It tells you and shows you pictures of those who need justice. And to prevent such things happening in the future.

Also, who would delete this forum. Google? Well they are a private company. And I have been banned from many forums because they were privately owned. I can't sue them because they violate my freedom of speech. But maybe if I had the money to, I could. You could certainly sue google if they banned your forum. I'm sure if it went to the Supreme Court, nobody would be allowed to hide behind "private" when it came to free speech. Not at a forum open to the public. In the movie about Larry Flynt, somebody tried to sue him over things he put into his magazine. Which ended up in the Supreme Court. But basically, it came under the heading of free speech. If nobody can fuck with you over something you put into your magazine, nobody should be able to fuck with you over what might appear in your forum.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 23:01 by novum.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:16 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus sucks! Because he would he letting them in too.

Cut me some slack mate, I've said more than once in TZ that Jesus and the Bible are very anti-immigration, check it-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Makes sense to me, because if we let heathens into our countries we must be nuts and are in deep shit!

You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare