Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 14 Sep 2018 00:23 #101

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..you don't weigh in on whether or not you think jesus was a baby dick sucker too. After all, many people did refer to him as a rabbi. And that is something some rabbis do. I call him guilty by association at the very least.
..Next, what you say about muslims and stuff is true. But there are a LOT more of them than there are jews. And for the most part, the jews SUPPORT them!

1- in various forums I've seen people air conspiracy theories saying Jesus was gay or a negro or that he was shagging Mary Magdalen, but never heard the one saying he was a baby cocksucker before..:)
2- The word "rabbi" means "teacher", so when ordinary people wanted his advice they called him rabbi as a mark of respect, it was better than saying "Hey you".
The REAL rabbis were the snooty priests, and JC wanted nothing to do with them or their filthy rituals..:)

"You friggin cocksuckers!"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 14 Sep 2018 13:05 #102

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
"You friggin cocksuckers!"

Which bible book is that?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 14 Sep 2018 17:35 #103

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
What a man..:)
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look clean on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27)

"You're full of shit!"

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 15 Sep 2018 00:07 #104

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..you don't weigh in on whether or not you think jesus was a baby dick sucker too. After all, many people did refer to him as a rabbi. And that is something some rabbis do. I call him guilty by association at the very least.
..Next, what you say about muslims and stuff is true. But there are a LOT more of them than there are jews. And for the most part, the jews SUPPORT them!

1- in various forums I've seen people air conspiracy theories saying Jesus was gay or a negro or that he was shagging Mary Magdalen, but never heard the one saying he was a baby cocksucker before..:)
2- The word "rabbi" means "teacher", so when ordinary people wanted his advice they called him rabbi as a mark of respect, it was better than saying "Hey you".
The REAL rabbis were the snooty priests, and JC wanted nothing to do with them or their filthy rituals..:)

I never said that he was a sucker of baby dicks. But that is something that some rabbi's do. And a rabbi is the same sort of thing as a priest. They are jewish religious leaders. Was jesus a jewish religious leader? If so, then there is the possibility that he also sucked baby cock. Now if he was a buddhist, I would say that it was unlikely that he was.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 15 Sep 2018 00:23 #105

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..I never said that he was a sucker of baby dicks. But that is something that some rabbi's do..

Yeah but Jesus wasn't a member of the rabbi gang, he was JESUS..:)
Sure, cocksucking was an ancient jewish fundy perversion, but JC blew all the old traditions out of the water, and people soon cottoned on-
"The first covenant had rules of worship,but Jesus's rules are not man-made" (Hebrews 9:1-15)
"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Hebrews 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 15 Sep 2018 00:50 #106

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I never said that he was a sucker of baby dicks. But that is something that some rabbi's do..

Yeah but Jesus wasn't a member of the rabbi gang, he was JESUS..:)
Sure, cocksucking was an ancient jewish fundy perversion, but JC blew all the old traditions out of the water, and people soon cottoned on-
"The first covenant had rules of worship,but Jesus's rules are not man-made" (Hebrews 9:1-15)
"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Hebrews 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )

Jesus claimed to be the son of their god. That makes him enough of their gang to me. Also, many things in the old testament are said to be direct quotes from god. Who in the hell is jesus to say they were untrue. Though he could say they were untrue in so far as anything he had to say was equally untrue. Also, maybe I missed it. But did the bible ever say anything about the talmud?

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 15 Sep 2018 06:01 #107

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Also, maybe I missed it. But did the bible ever say anything about the talmud?

Jesus said he never came to overthrow the old laws, he gave us FREE WILL to do as we please. For example the old laws said to kill witches, but I don't think JC would be too happy if we did that.
This verse explains it- "The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 16 Sep 2018 01:00 #108

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Also, maybe I missed it. But did the bible ever say anything about the talmud?

Jesus said he never came to overthrow the old laws, he gave us FREE WILL to do as we please. For example the old laws said to kill witches, but I don't think JC would be too happy if we did that.
This verse explains it- "The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)

As I said. If jesus wasn't interested in overthrowing the old laws, he was doing nothing useful. Not that he would have been in any case. Also, I think that bible quote of yours is mentioned in the book, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions." It would be in the "Stupidity and lies of the new testament" section. From what the bible says, moses was told certain things by GOD! Such as the ten commandments. But in your quote jesus supposedly said that the law was given by moses. So what he is basically saying is that moses was a liar. And that those laws weren't given by god, buy by moses.
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2018 23:57 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 16 Sep 2018 03:52 #109

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
From what the bible says, moses was told certain things by GOD! Such as the ten commandments. But in your quote jesus supposedly said that the law was given by moses. So what he is basically saying is that moses was a liar. And that those laws weren't given by god, but by moses.

The Jews in Old Testament times were stubborn and pig-headed, so God had to slap them around and talk tough to them through Moses and other prophets to get his messages into their thick heads, just like Riker had to slap Klag around to get his respect..

But as the centuries passed and the jews began to act a bit more civilised, God felt the time was right to send Jesus to give them the softer more enlightened New Testament.
Jesus made it clear he wasn't sent to trash the Old T, but to show how to let decency and commonsense overrule its harsher bits, and people quickly cottoned on..:)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"The law brought us to Christ like a schoolmaster, but now through Christ we are not under that schoolmaster" (Gal 3:22-25)
"In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent." (Acts 17:30)
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2018 03:54 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 00:07 #110

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
From what the bible says, moses was told certain things by GOD! Such as the ten commandments. But in your quote jesus supposedly said that the law was given by moses. So what he is basically saying is that moses was a liar. And that those laws weren't given by god, but by moses.

The Jews in Old Testament times were stubborn and pig-headed, so God had to slap them around and talk tough to them through Moses and other prophets to get his messages into their thick heads, just like Riker had to slap Klag around to get his respect..

But as the centuries passed and the jews began to act a bit more civilised, God felt the time was right to send Jesus to give them the softer more enlightened New Testament.
Jesus made it clear he wasn't sent to trash the Old T, but to show how to let decency and commonsense overrule its harsher bits, and people quickly cottoned on..:)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"The law brought us to Christ like a schoolmaster, but now through Christ we are not under that schoolmaster" (Gal 3:22-25)
"In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent." (Acts 17:30)

Fuck all that voodoo horseshit. And that voodoo bullshit that zillions of piece of shit "prophets - cult leaders" have been riding in on for thousands of years. Including jesus. If anything god had to say he didn't think was important enough to personally show and tell billions of people at one time, then it isn't anything worth hearing through some "prophet." As to your Star Trek bullshit, what a pile of jewish made species mixing garbage that show is.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 00:09 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 00:20 #111

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
If anything god had to say he didn't think was important enough to personally show and tell billions of people at one time, then it isn't anything worth hearing through some "prophet." As to your Star Trek bullshit, what a pile of jewish made species mixing garbage that show is.

1- God is invisible high octane pure spiritual energy- "God is spirit.." (John 4:24) so he HAD to speak through the mouths of the prophets and Jesus. I don't know why you badmouth the Bible, because it backs you up on much of what you say in your posts..:)

2- Some alien races in ST are peaceful and I got no beef with that, although I certainly wouldn't want to shag their freako-looking women.
Other races are not peaceful, so of course they have to have their balls toasted with phaser blasts and I got no beef with that either..:)
"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 01:58 #112

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
God is invisible

So how can you claim you know what "He" wants/cares for? :dunno:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 03:43 #113

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
God is invisible

So how can you claim you know what "He" wants/cares for? :dunno:

Like I said in my sensational post #111-
"God is invisible high octane pure spiritual energy- "God is spirit.." (John 4:24) so he HAD to speak through the mouths of the prophets and Jesus"
because spirits don't have mouths of their own..:)

Some truthseekers speculate that God is the universe itself, in which case we can hear the universe speaking to us through Jesus and the prophets, how kool is that!
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 03:59 #114

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
my sensational post #111-

Ugh, the only thing "sensational" about you would be if that car you didn't see you when exiting the supermarket actually didn't stop.

Up to heaven, you go, or so you believe

John 45:666
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 03:59 by Gaia.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 15:49 #115

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The best solution to illegal immigration is to legalise it, then it won't exist.

The best solution to immigration is to make the immigrants do the work with very high taxes, and the natives can have more relaxing time. In other words the natives live off a handsome wellfare provided by immigrant labour .Any immigrants that don't work go to back home or to jail where they are made to do slave labour, followed by forced deportation.

The natives would only need to provide the police, civil service etc... and some well paid managerial/clerical/medial/scientific roles.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 16:01 by Frothy.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 17 Sep 2018 23:06 #116

• steamroller
  • Banned
Frothy wrote:
The best solution to illegal immigration is to legalise it, then it won't exist.

The best solution to immigration is to make the immigrants do the work with very high taxes, and the natives can have more relaxing time. In other words the natives live off a handsome wellfare provided by immigrant labour .Any immigrants that don't work go to back home or to jail where they are made to do slave labour, followed by forced deportation.

The natives would only need to provide the police, civil service etc... and some well paid managerial/clerical/medial/scientific roles.

Spoken like a true piece of shit illegal invader. (immigrant) And from the rest of what you say, it seems that you like slavery too. Just how low can you go.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 18 Sep 2018 14:50 #117

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
steamroller wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Spoken like a true piece of shit illegal invader. (immigrant) And from the rest of what you say, it seems that you like slavery too. Just how low can you go.

Very, but not quite as low as squatting redskin land and leaving Europe to be the victim of 'white genocide'.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 18 Sep 2018 23:07 #118

• steamroller
  • Banned
Frothy wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Very, but not quite as low as squatting redskin land and leaving Europe to be the victim of 'white genocide'.

"Very," as in low, isn't news to me. And what makes you think Europeans squatted on native lands. By the time most European settlers arrived, most of the injins had died from disease. So there was plenty of room for everybody. And through farming, raising cows and the like, Europeans were able to utilize the land much more efficiently. Next, what if nobody had ever heard of the lands of the western hemisphere. And Europeans stayed in Europe. Are you so stupid as to think that lowlifes from the Middle East and Africa wouldn't still be trying to go to Europe?
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 22 Sep 2018 12:41 #119

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^Your traitor ancestors fled Europe and squatted Red Skin land, irrelevant of how many of them had a disease already. if your traitorous crew had stayed in Europe then you;d be welcome to comment on our migration issues, but as you fled to Red Skin land you've helped to facilitate 'white genocide' in Europe and went and fucked over some other folk instead of protecting your own civilisation, scumbag!

You now belong to the Americas, you're not European you traitorous little weasel.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 12:44 by Frothy.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 22 Sep 2018 23:38 #120

• steamroller
  • Banned
Frothy wrote:
^Your traitor ancestors fled Europe and squatted Red Skin land, irrelevant of how many of them had a disease already. if your traitorous crew had stayed in Europe then you;d be welcome to comment on our migration issues, but as you fled to Red Skin land you've helped to facilitate 'white genocide' in Europe and went and fucked over some other folk instead of protecting your own civilisation, scumbag!

You now belong to the Americas, you're not European you traitorous little weasel.

The injins deserved to have their land taken by the more advanced Europeans. Need proof? Go to any Indian reservation. You won't see them living in Teepees. To you I guess that makes them "fucked over." They are probably being fucked over to you buy receiving food stamps. Being treated for disease by advanced medicine instead of having a witch doctor chanting over them is probably another example of "fucked over" to you. Or how about the eskimos I see riding snow mobiles or hunting with rifles. Are they 'fucked over" too? Etc. times zillions. Next, I never said that I was a European. But I am White. That is all that matters.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 23:40 by steamroller.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare