Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Sep 2019 23:37 #121

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Refresh!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Jan 2020 23:09 #122

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
God is invisible

So how can you claim you know what "He" wants/cares for? :dunno:

Like I said in my sensational post #111-
"God is invisible high octane pure spiritual energy- "God is spirit.." (John 4:24) so he HAD to speak through the mouths of the prophets and Jesus"
because spirits don't have mouths of their own..:)

Some truthseekers speculate that God is the universe itself, in which case we can hear the universe speaking to us through Jesus and the prophets, how kool is that!
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

How do you manage to degenerate threads like this into religious bullshit. What is needed to be talked about is ways in which invaders (immigrants) can be slaughtered en masse.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Jan 2020 00:13 #123

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Molon Labe wrote:
redpill wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
God is invisible

So how can you claim you know what "He" wants/cares for? :dunno:

Like I said in my sensational post #111-
"God is invisible high octane pure spiritual energy- "God is spirit.." (John 4:24) so he HAD to speak through the mouths of the prophets and Jesus"
because spirits don't have mouths of their own..:)

Some truthseekers speculate that God is the universe itself, in which case we can hear the universe speaking to us through Jesus and the prophets, how kool is that!
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

How do you manage to degenerate threads like this into religious bullshit. What is needed to be talked about is ways in which invaders (immigrants) can be slaughtered en masse.
Impaling people carries a serious health and hygiene risk

You should try reading my thread and commenting on it. Also, any health and hygiene risk from impalement would be on the part of those impaled. Which doesn't matter. And if using that as a means of dealing with invader scum who spit on our sovereignty doesn't suit you, they can also be deported using these devices along the border and aiming south.

Last Edit: 28 Jan 2020 23:55 by redpill.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Jan 2020 00:26 #124

• sketti
redpill wrote:

Also, any health and hygiene risk from impalement would be on the part of those impaled

lol :D
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2020 16:05 by sketti. Reason: Nov was right you're not real lol

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Jan 2020 02:00 #125

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Kill them as they cross the border and sink the ships bringing them to Europe - 2 such incidents will make even idiots think seriously if the risk is worth it.

Truth is anti-semitic

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Jan 2020 05:57 #126

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Mines cover both mediums, just sayin' like.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Jan 2020 15:38 #127

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Send them to Canada.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Jan 2020 00:01 #128

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:
Kill them as they cross the border and sink the ships bringing them to Europe - 2 such incidents will make even idiots think seriously if the risk is worth it.

I like where you're coming from. Apparently you are one of the very few people around here who isn't a treasonous pussy. As for the U.S., just impale a few dozen in every major city in the U.S., and you would not only not have to worry about more coming here, but those here wouldn't be able to get out fast enough. All the morons out there just have to deal with the fact that death is the only thing the desperate spicks will pay attention to. Your displeasure towards them is absolutely meaningless.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Jan 2020 00:05 #129

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Mines cover both mediums, just sayin' like.

Well hordes of White people from the U.S. aren't trying to sneak into mexico. And that is without minefields. So any minefields wouldn't be any problem for us. Also, I like the idea of just closing down and sealing the U.S.-mexico border. But that idea went about as far as deporting 11 million illegals.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Jan 2020 00:11 #130

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
Send them to Canada.

Canada has their own spick problem. They call them native peoples. Or indains. They are basically the same breed as spicks from Central America. Original peoples of the Western Hemisphere. And the spicks in Canada are the largest growing ethnic group there. Apparently the only thing spicks anywhere are good at is breeding. Like cockroaches. And they need to be dealt with in the same way.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Jan 2020 10:58 #131

• iamawaveofthesea
1) tackle the sabbatean cabal who keep destabilising regions of the earth through: war, weather modification, colour revolutions and political assassinations as this produces refugees
2) give refugees temporary visas to provide them with safety until their own country is safe for their return and then return them
3) tackle the cabals IMF and world bank to remove third world debt to improve living conditions in the migrants countries of origin
4) tighten up borders
5) deport illegal immigrants
6) tackle political correctness and instead work to ensure that the current population of all skin shades are able to live a good quality life in order to heal the rifts caused by intersectionality. To achieve this will require tackling the cabal who is sabotaging our economy and society

in short: take down the fucking cabal who are messing up our planet

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Jan 2020 23:49 #132

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
1) tackle the sabbatean cabal who keep destabilising regions of the earth through: war, weather modification, colour revolutions and political assassinations as this produces refugees
2) give refugees temporary visas to provide them with safety until their own country is safe for their return and then return them
3) tackle the cabals IMF and world bank to remove third world debt to improve living conditions in the migrants countries of origin
4) tighten up borders
5) deport illegal immigrants
6) tackle political correctness and instead work to ensure that the current population of all skin shades are able to live a good quality life in order to heal the rifts caused by intersectionality. To achieve this will require tackling the cabal who is sabotaging our economy and society

in short: take down the fucking cabal who are messing up our planet

The best way I could describe all of what you said is as delusional. "Cabals" aren't the problem. At least not the main one. The main problem is the brainwashed hordes. People like you and just about everybody else at this forum. Death is the only thing people understand. Death is the only thing that people will respect. Just as it has been throughout human history. Only death has any hope if inducing any real change. Thomas Jefferson knew this. That is why he said, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." I would show you a video of the sort of action that needs to be taken. It of the cleansing carried out by Brenton Tarrant. But I can't upload it.
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2020 23:58 by redpill.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 30 Jan 2020 11:19 #133

• iamawaveofthesea
redpill wrote:
The best way I could describe all of what you said is as delusional. "Cabals" aren't the problem. At least not the main one. The main problem is the brainwashed hordes. People like you and just about everybody else at this forum. Death is the only thing people understand. Death is the only thing that people will respect. Just as it has been throughout human history. Only death has any hope if inducing any real change. Thomas Jefferson knew this. That is why he said, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." I would show you a video of the sort of action that needs to be taken. It of the cleansing carried out by Brenton Tarrant. But I can't upload it.

you should join the cabal as you are of the same mindset as them

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 30 Jan 2020 23:15 #134

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
redpill wrote:

you should join the cabal as you are of the same mindset as them

In your dreams. I doubt if there is a "cabal" out there that doesn't support immigration and slavery-globalization. I am anti those things. Have any other lies you would like to utter?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare