Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:25 #21

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus sucks! Because he would he letting them in too.

Cut me some slack mate, I've said more than once in TZ that Jesus and the Bible are very anti-immigration, check it-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Makes sense to me, because if we let heathens into our countries we must be nuts and are in deep shit!

What a bunch of bullshit! Your dumbass parables could mean just about anything. Which is yet another thing that sucks about jesus. That being him using them. If you have something to say, come right out and say it. Don't obscure it in metaphors. Which and be interpreted many different ways. So I say throw jesus to the dogs and let them devour him. Do not give charity to enemies. Those who are not your people are enemies. They must be caught and destroyed.

Your last bit reminds me of something else fucked up from the bible. I don't remember if it is in the old or new testament. Neither do I remember if it is in the stupidity and lies section or the evil section. But basically it says that whatever you believe in doesn't matter. It is your faith that is important. Not what you put your faith in. So in that regard, can you call muslim scum "heathens?"
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 22:26 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:29 #22

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus sucks! Because he would he letting them in too.

Cut me some slack mate, I've said more than once in TZ that Jesus and the Bible are very anti-immigration, check it-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Makes sense to me, because if we let heathens into our countries we must be nuts and are in deep shit!

Hey, Rocco. Suck my cocko. You think the victims Urg showed were actors?

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:44 #23

You're obviously just ignoring my more than fair and reasonable warnings. I view that as a mark of disrespect and taking the piss. Fine, two can play at that game if you wish.

I told you already, posts where you advocate murder and slaughter will NOT be tolerated here. What is it you appear to be having such difficulty understanding about that? it doesn't mean the rules will change just because you behave yourself for a day or two. The comment towards Rocko got your thread vented.

If you think you can come here taking the piss and just totally ignoring my warnings, then you are very mistaken. If you want to play silly games with me, then there will only be one winner. And it won't be you.

From now on any advocating or murder and slaughter in your threads gets your whole thread thrown in vent. Do we understand each other?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 22:47 by Return of Zorro.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 22:57 #24

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:10 #25

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
You're obviously just ignoring my more than fair and reasonable warnings. I view that as a mark of disrespect and taking the piss. Fine, two can play at that game if you wish.

I told you already, posts where you advocate murder and slaughter will NOT be tolerated here. What is it you appear to be having such difficulty understanding about that? it doesn't mean the rules will change just because you behave yourself for a day or two. The comment towards Rocko got your thread vented.

If you think you can come here taking the piss and just totally ignoring my warnings, then you are very mistaken. If you want to play silly games with me, then there will only be one winner. And it won't be you.

From now on any advocating or murder and slaughter in your threads gets your whole thread thrown in vent. Do we understand each other?

I view what you have done as a mark of disrespect to the victims Urg showed pictures of. Oh how I wish you were one of them! Maybe your views would be different. You think it is unreasonable for me telling rocco to suck my cock for posting a picture that suggested those bleeding victims were just actors? I can't fathom how sick and deranged you must be to side with rocco over that. In that regard, count on me disrespecting you until the end of time. As for the murder and slaughter thing, it is clear that you support it. I just happen to disagree as to your choice of which side it should be happening to.

Maybe you are all for "peace." But do you even know what peace means. Forget the bullshit definition you may find for it in a dictionary. I will tell you what the real definition is. The real definition is, "Surrender to your enemies." Next, I will tell you the same thing I told some other moron around here. Go to the thread "Listen to the children scream." Print up the pictures of the murdered children. Then take a video of you spitting on each picture. Then post the video here. Let everybody see how you REALLY feel.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:29 #26

You can shout at me all you want, I don't care. You're doing the topics you claim to be giving exposure a complete disservice. You need to learn how to use your free speech intelligently, instead of coming across as a sick asshole with serious mental issues. Such an attitude only does the topics you talk about a complete disservice. That's why you've gone fully on my radar here. You've been given more than enough fair warnings to clean your act up, and you chose to ignore me and take me as a fool.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 23:32 by Return of Zorro.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:30 #27

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:

Who would shut this forum down. And why. But mainly, who would do it. Speak their name. Would it be the FCC? Because if it a governmental agency, they have even less of a leg to stand on. Because the constitution basically says that congress will make no law abridging freedom of speech or the free exercise thereof. And if that is something that congress can't do, sure as hell no lower government agency could. They could try. But they would be unsuccessful. As for whatever damages may be done in the meantime, I don't know if you could sue the government for reparations.

Also, as for whatever I may say, that is my business. You can't be held accountable for how people feel, or why. Maybe you need to add a disclaimer to your webpage heading. I have seem many companies post disclaimers about all sorts of things. I don't think they all would be doing so if it held no legal weight. It could say something like, "TruthZone Forum does not necessarily support any comment made by any member. Neither are we responsible for anything any member may say." Does that help at all? Or is this forum in fact a tool. And you prefer it to be run as it is.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:38 #28

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:39 #29

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
You can shout at me all you want, I don't care. You're doing the topics you claim to be giving exposure a complete disservice. You need to learn how to use your free speech intelligently, instead of coming across as a sick asshole with serious mental issues. Such an attitude only does the topics you talk about a complete disservice. That's why you've gone fully on my radar here. You've been given more than enough fair warnings to clean your act up, and you chose to ignore me and take me as a fool.

I don't take you as a fool. I take you for what you are. A "Whity" hating traitor. In the pendulum of fate, it swings one way and White people are murdered. When it swings the other way, non-whites are murdered. Not even a fool would try to stop the pendulum from doing what it does and still expect it to work. Consider it a simple function of physics. But a murderer and traitor would. Knowing that they would be stopping its function.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 23:40 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:50 #30

You really think I care what you think? I don't. The only thing that matters to me here is you don't get to shit all over and do certain topics a complete disservice. Not going happen. So don't even bother wasting your time trying anymore.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:57 #31

It;'s quite simple really, if you don't want moderators deleting your posts or moving your threads, then quit your nonsense, and stop advocating murder and slaughter. The choice is yours.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 26 Aug 2018 23:59 #32

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:

I see. This forum doesn't own itself. Somebody else owns it. I see at the bottom of the page that this forum asks for donations to maintain the server costs. I take it that this isn't this forum asking for donations, but those who own it. That doesn't seem fair. Tell me, is anybody at this forum allowed to ask for donations for anything? Such as paying for a parent's heart transplant? If so, why don't one of you high and mighty mods stick up for freedom of speech. Ask for donations to buy this forum. And buy a server to run it too. I remember seeing at some website that there was a price tag put on some forum. That is, what it was worth. Some years later, I went to another forum and outright asked them what it would cost to buy their forum. Because there was a possibility of my getting some money someday. And I might want to buy it. The section it appeared in got bumped to one where hardly anybody visits. I never did get a reply to it. Probably because it wasn't for sale. And the reason for that was probably because it was basically owned by israel. And as a tool for brainwashing, or preventing Americans having freedom of speech, it wasn't something they would want to relinquish control of.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 00:07 #33

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
You really think I care what you think? I don't. The only thing that matters to me here is you don't get to shit all over and do certain topics a complete disservice. Not going happen. So don't even bother wasting your time trying anymore.

I already know that you don't care what I think. But the point is that I have thought many things, typed them out and posted them in many different sections. If you think that any of it is untrue, I encourage to tell me what they are and why. That doesn't sound like a disservice to me. Also, if you fail to do so, it is you doing the shitting around this place. You see my avatar. Is that one of the truths that you can't handle? Or will you just do what novum said and say that you aren't allowed to "handle it."

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 00:12 #34

It's not Novum or anybody else telling me to keep you in check. I'm doing it entirely on my own initiative.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 00:25 #35

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
It;'s quite simple really, if you don't want moderators deleting your posts or moving your threads, then quit your nonsense, and stop advocating murder and slaughter. The choice is yours.

What I am advocating is justice! If gaining it just happens to involve murder and slaughter, that isn't my fault. That is just the way justice works. Anything else isn't justice at all. For example, do you think that beaner who murdered Mollie Tibbitts going to prison for life is "justice?" In New York state, it costs around $165,000 a year to keep somebody in prison. That worthless spick murdered any children Mollie might have had. And we get to pay over 100 G a year to keep him alive. Is that justice to you? Or do you prefer to play the "blame Whity" game. That what he did is somehow our fault. Maybe for not just throwing open our borders. Or maybe you would like to blame it in part on people like me. That if people like me didn't think as we do, he wouldn't have felt the need to murder a White girl.

Maybe you would also like to blame me because the Aztecs use to rip the hearts out of many to their gods. The rest of the bodies which the populace consumed. Also, being fed and clothed in an American prison is probably preferable to the poverty those illegals escaped from. So again, where is the justice. If I think he should have been impaled without trial, or lynched by a lynch mob, who are you to say I am wrong.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 00:30 #36

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
It's not Novum or anybody else telling me to keep you in check. I'm doing it entirely on my own initiative.

Novum already told me he-she deleted some of my stuff. Don't say it is just you.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 01:04 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 00:54 #37

You're generally not talking about violent & dangerous criminals or child murderers when advocating murder and slaughter though, are you. You're generally referring to whole races and groups of people, whether they're guilty of any crimes or not.

It's not like it's just a one off and something you do just occasionally either, is it. You do it all the time.

You do realize that in certain countries advocating for the murder and slaughter of whole groups of people is a serious criminal offense, right?

It might not be in the U.S, but even there if they really wanted to get you on something like that, then they could. Regardless of your 1st amendment.

Under the circumstances you're acting very selfishly, and you don't care one bit what consequences it might have on others, or on the forum. You're acting like a total selfish prick, while trying to disguise it by bitching about others taking away your free speech.

If you can't use your free speech intelligently and shrewdly, then you're no use whatsoever to anybody. You just become a hindrance and a burden to others.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 13:26 by Return of Zorro.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 01:03 #38

steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Novum already told me he-she deleted some of my stuff. Do don't say it is just you.

He might well have. But when it comes to me dealing with you, I'm acting on my own accord. Nobody is telling me to delete any of your posts.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 01:28 #39

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
You're generally not talking about violent & dangerous criminals or child murderers when advocating murder and slaughter though, are you. You're generally referring to whole races and groups of people, whether they're guilty of any crimes or not.

It's not like it's just a one off and something you do just occasionally either, is it. You do it all the time.

You do realize that in certain countries advocating for the murder and slaughter of whole groups of people is a serious criminal offense, right?

It might not be in the U.S, but even there if they really wanted to get you on something like that, then they could. Regardless of your 1st amendment.

Under the circumstances you're acting very selfishly, and you don't care one bit what consequences it might have on others, or on the forum. You're acting like a total a selfish prick, while trying to disguise it by bitching about others taking away your free speech.

If you can't use your free speech intelligently and shrewdly, then you're no us whatsoever to anybody. You just become a hindrance and a burden to others.

I think I told you this before. If I did, apparently it didn't sink in. So here it is again. There are about 42 million negroes in the U.S. What if we got rid of all the bad ones. Say around 20 million of them. In 100 years, we would just be dealing with the same sort of shit. On this point, I remember seeing something on the news around 20 years ago. Apparently israel imported a bunch of negro jews from Ethiopia. They showed their prime minister at an airport greeting some of them. He had tears of joy in his eyes. Some years later, I saw an interview of one of those imported negro jews. He wasn't happy because he didn't think the negro jews were being treated as 'equally" as they should be. So it isn't individuals that are at fault. It is the whole group. Therefore, they need to be dealt with as a group. (Including mexicans, muslims, jews and any other non-white) Both the 'good" ones and the bad ones. I say kill'em all. Let god or allah sort them out. Trying to separate the 'good" ones from the bad ones is a fool's errand. You can require me to be a fool all day long. I will not heed you.

You also speak of it being illegal to advocate mass slaughter. It is being done!!! Just look at the thread "Listen to the children scream." It is happening!!! Also, you must have seen my thread "Should justice have limits?" The jews DID it! To the tune of 80 to 100 million people! Also, their allied lackeys after WW II. It's ok for them to DO it. But it's illegal for me to say the same should be done to them? Is that how it works? I say, "fuck that!!!"

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 01:30 #40

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Novum already told me he-she deleted some of my stuff. Do don't say it is just you.

He might well have. But when it comes to me dealing with you, I'm acting on my own accord. Nobody is telling me to delete any of your posts.

Might I suggest that you both deal with me through debate? Rather than all this bullshit?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare