Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 01:49 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
Might I suggest that you both deal with me through debate?

It would be more efficient to teach an amoebe how to play chess.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 01:51 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Ugh said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)
steamroller wrote:
Your dumbass parables could mean just about anything. Which is yet another thing that sucks about jesus..

Them verses seem easy enough to understand mate, namely that if you're dumb enough to let heathens into your country you'll be in deep shit, it's not rocket science..:)
But anyway, let's all chill and take the family on a trip to Disneyworld, no chance of terror squads wanting to run riot there..:)
Oh wait...

Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 01:53 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 05:08 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 05:15 by novum.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 06:16 #44

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Hey Steamroller, TZ is s free speech site with good mods so I bet The Establishment would like to close it down.
They'd only have an excuse to do that if members kept making all sorts of death threats and preached violence and stuff like you're doing.
So it'd be a good idea if you toned it down a bit, or we might think you're an Estab stooge planted here to make TZ look bad..;)
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 06:17 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 22:09 #45

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Might I suggest that you both deal with me through debate?

It would be more efficient to teach an amoebe how to play chess.

I see that you're not debating me. Amoeba-Gaia.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 22:16 #46

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Ugh said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces... they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city....They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)
steamroller wrote:
Your dumbass parables could mean just about anything. Which is yet another thing that sucks about jesus..

Them verses seem easy enough to understand mate, namely that if you're dumb enough to let heathens into your country you'll be in deep shit, it's not rocket science..:)
But anyway, let's all chill and take the family on a trip to Disneyworld, no chance of terror squads wanting to run riot there..:)
Oh wait...

Parables aren't meant to be easily understood. That's why they're parables instead of straightforward speech. And the reason "holy" people use them is probably of the old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit." As for Disneyworld, I wonder how many spicks work there.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 22:43 #47

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:

Here is the main point, anybody, ANYBODY, can take their "disrepute" and stick it so far up their ass that they would need a dentist to see the other end of it. Because through debate, I will make anybody's arguments seem as though they had been run over by a steamroller. For any fags out there who run the system want to personally cause me trouble, I say "Bring it on!" Of course it may not go any farther than the claims of innocence during the Salem Witch Trials. But any court would rue the day that they brought me into court.

Next, the cost to keep this forum going may only be $340.00 a year. But you are paying a higher price than that. And that price is your dignity. In so far as being a worthless slave-pawn not allowed to speak the truth.

Next, nothing is going to change unless you bring the courts into it. In which I mean suing the government for infringement of freedom of speech. The legal principle is simple. The constitution won't allow for infringement of freedom of speech. The constitution controls the government. It could even be argued that the constitution IS the government. The government controls the people and any business that may operate under that government. So it stands to reason that if there is something that the constitution won't allow the government to do, then those who exist under the rule of that government shouldn't be allowed to do so either.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 27 Aug 2018 22:46 #48

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Hey Steamroller, TZ is s free speech site with good mods so I bet The Establishment would like to close it down.
They'd only have an excuse to do that if members kept making all sorts of death threats and preached violence and stuff like you're doing.
So it'd be a good idea if you toned it down a bit, or we might think you're an Estab stooge planted here to make TZ look bad..;)

The facts are the facts. There is no way to sugar coat it. Blood must be paid for with blood. Or there is no real justice to be had. I prefer to live in a world with real justice. Not pretend justice.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Aug 2018 03:25 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
The facts are the facts. There is no way to sugar coat it. Blood must be paid for with blood. Or there is no real justice to be had. I prefer to live in a world with real justice. Not pretend justice.

I blame black parents for a lot of it, they bring up their kids with tales of how the white man has "enslaved" and "oppressed" their race, so no wonder their kids grow up hating whitey.
Same with muslim parents, they bring up their kids with tales about how white infidels are "the enemy".

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Aug 2018 03:30 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Parables aren't meant to be easily understood. That's why they're parables instead of straightforward speech. And the reason "holy" people use them is probably of the old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit.".

Jesus's parables were stories to help people better understand what he was saying, that's all, and they got his message across..:)-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

PS- hey you yourself used an old chinese story about the frog and the scorpion in your post #239 in the "Is the White Species Superior?" thread to help us understand how most blacks will sting us..:)
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 03:40 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 28 Aug 2018 23:55 #51

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

I blame black parents for a lot of it, they bring up their kids with tales of how the white man has "enslaved" and "oppressed" their race, so no wonder their kids grow up hating whitey.
Same with muslim parents, they bring up their kids with tales about how white infidels are "the enemy".

Maybe you should stop telling me what you think and just ask for my opinion. After all, isn't that what you would do with jesus? And unlike him, I won't bullshit you. Or ask you to worship me. Or obscure what I have to say in dumbass parables. What negroes do has nothing to do with how their parents raise them. Neither has it anything to do with how White people treat them. Negroes are just a fucked up sub species (not sub-race) of Homo sapiens. That is why there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Also, did you ever see my thread "The Inferior american African?" As for sand niggers, they hate White people just because we are White and they are sand niggers. Their religion only adds another layer to that hate.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Aug 2018 00:03 #52

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Parables aren't meant to be easily understood. That's why they're parables instead of straightforward speech. And the reason "holy" people use them is probably of the old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit.".

Jesus's parables were stories to help people better understand what he was saying, that's all, and they got his message across..:)-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

PS- hey you yourself used an old chinese story about the frog and the scorpion in your post #239 in the "Is the White Species Superior?" thread to help us understand how most blacks will sting us..:)

Parables aren't a good way to understand anything. Tell me, not being straightforward talk, doesn't it take some added thinking to figure out what they are trying to say? Now if instead of using that brainpower to figure out what somebody is getting at, wouldn't it be better to use that brainpower to figure out what they said in a straightforward manner is true or not? Next, you are right. I did use a parable about the frog and the scorpion. You can just label it as a little artistic license. Because I have said about the same thing in a straightforward manner many times. And in many threads. So what could it hurt throwing in an old fable. Also, it wasn't just about negroes stinging us. But gypsies, sand negros, gooks or any other species of human other than Whites.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 00:05 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Aug 2018 04:13 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..What negroes do has nothing to do with how their parents raise them..

I can just imagine black mommas sitting with their toddlers on their knee telling them stuff like- "Dat whitey he treat us black folk real bad, so we gotta stick up for ourselves y'hear me baby?", and that's bound to have an effect on the kid's thinking.
For example here's somebody teaching kids how to trample the flag-

And you're right by saying it's in their nature anyway to hate other tribes including the white "tribe", it's programmed into their DNA from their jungle ancestors.
If they'd stayed in the jungle there'd be no problem, but by importing them into our countries we're just asking for trouble, because they're likely to keep blowing a gasket anytime-

THE STRANGER WITHIN MY GATE by Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
The Stranger within my gate..
he does not talk my talk, I cannot feel his mind
I see the face and the eyes and mouth
But not the soul behind.
The stranger within my gate..
I cannot tell what powers control,
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 04:18 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 29 Aug 2018 23:18 #54

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..What negroes do has nothing to do with how their parents raise them..

I can just imagine black mommas sitting with their toddlers on their knee telling them stuff like- "Dat whitey he treat us black folk real bad, so we gotta stick up for ourselves y'hear me baby?", and that's bound to have an effect on the kid's thinking.
For example here's somebody teaching kids how to trample the flag-

And you're right by saying it's in their nature anyway to hate other tribes including the white "tribe", it's programmed into their DNA from their jungle ancestors.

If they'd stayed in the jungle there'd be no problem, but by importing them into our countries we're just asking for trouble, because they're likely to keep blowing a gasket anytime-

THE STRANGER WITHIN MY GATE by Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
The Stranger within my gate..
he does not talk my talk, I cannot feel his mind
I see the face and the eyes and mouth
But not the soul behind.
The stranger within my gate..
I cannot tell what powers control,
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

They all need to be deported. Just like Abraham Lincoln wanted to do. This topic is gone into in the book, "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Ever get a chance to look at it yet?

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 30 Aug 2018 06:41 #55

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
They all need to be deported. Just like Abraham Lincoln wanted to do. This topic is gone into in the book, "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Ever get a chance to look at it yet?

Our gutless politicians won't deport them, and what country would take them anyway?
Trump is the only politician with any balls, he's already clamped down on muslim and mexican immigration which is a good start, but the traitorous democrats and their snowflake supporters are tying to block him.
What we need is a "Super-Trump" to arrive on the future scene who'll set things straight once and for all.
The book you mention sounds as if it shares some of my views and Christianity's views so I got no beef with it..:)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Bible:Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Below- here are some blacks teaching millions of kids watching on TV to not stand up to respect the flag-

Last Edit: 30 Aug 2018 06:52 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 30 Aug 2018 18:45 #56

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I don't think Blacks are bad people. It's the Jew that messes them up. Physically remove the Jew and natural order will be restored
You can't fix stupid

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 31 Aug 2018 00:41 #57

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Our gutless politicians won't deport them, and what country would take them anyway?
Trump is the only politician with any balls, he's already clamped down on muslim and mexican immigration which is a good start, but the traitorous democrats and their snowflake supporters are tying to block him.
What we need is a "Super-Trump" to arrive on the future scene who'll set things straight once and for all.
The book you mention sounds as if it shares some of my views and Christianity's views so I got no beef with it..:)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Bible:Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6,2 Peter 2:12)

Below- here are some blacks teaching millions of kids watching on TV to not stand up to respect the flag-

As far as I see, Trump isn't doing much of anything.

Indeed. We need better politicians. But with "democracy" being a farce controlled by plutocrats, that isn't likely to happen. Ads to what country in Africa that would take our negroes, any would. All we would have to do is bribe the leaders. And after all, it is from those countries that they came from to begin with. As to what negroes there might think is a different matter. Take this bit of hearsay. But first, in the U.S., negroes like to act like they're big shit. Many like to put on a big front by driving cadillacs. Even when it means letting where they live go to ruin. Many also like to own three piece formal suits.

Also, I was talking to somebody in the navy who talked about their ship pulling into some African port. When they do that, the sailors get to take shore leave. The sailor I was talking to said that the negroes in those countries didn't like our negroes. Because for the White sailors, they dressed normally. Just like the regular people there. But our negro sailors put on their three piece dress suits and acted like they were somehow above the negroes in that particular African country.

As for football, I quit watching it close to 20 years ago. Even back then I didn't like negroes. Then one day I was talking to the friend of the son of a friend of mine. And the topic of football came up. That person said that he didn't watch football because it was just a bunch of niggers. And he didn't like niggers because he had three different family members killed by niggers. It caused me to think to myself "Why in the hell do I watch it." After all, if you watch football, all you are doing is to help provide a livelihood for them. And in probably most cases, give them the ability to hook up with white chicks. So I stopped watching it. And interestingly enough, I don't miss it.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 31 Aug 2018 00:50 #58

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
I don't think Blacks are bad people. It's the Jew that messes them up. Physically remove the Jew and natural order will be restored

Did you not read my thread "Listen to the children scream." There is another thread in the human condition section that you should read. It is called, "The Inferior american African." Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. I don't think the jews had a lot to do with that. Then there is the country of Ethiopia. It is full of jewish negroes. And it is a shithole too. What we need to do in this country to set things right is to remove both jews and negroes.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 31 Aug 2018 08:17 #59

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..As for football, I quit watching it close to 20 years ago. Even back then I didn't like negroes. After all, if you watch football, all you are doing is to help provide a livelihood for them....

Same with films, TV shows and videos that have got a black star in it, or if the cast is overloaded with blacks, I don't watch them because I'd rather see clean-cut pretty and handsome white stars.
If more people did what I do and boycott black shows, the Hollywood and TV moguls would soon realise they're losing money at the box office and video sales.
WHITE IS RIGHT..:)

Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 08:18 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 01 Sep 2018 00:04 #60

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..As for football, I quit watching it close to 20 years ago. Even back then I didn't like negroes. After all, if you watch football, all you are doing is to help provide a livelihood for them....

Same with films, TV shows and videos that have got a black star in it, or if the cast is overloaded with blacks, I don't watch them because I'd rather see clean-cut pretty and handsome white stars.
If more people did what I do and boycott black shows, the Hollywood and TV moguls would soon realise they're losing money at the box office and video sales.
WHITE IS RIGHT..:)

The movie you show was made by jews. As such, no doubt there is some behavior shown in it that is contrary to sound White society.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare