Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 01 Sep 2018 09:22 #61

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
The movie you show was made by jews..

Jews are great businessmen, so they knew pretty and handsome white stars (like in Oklahoma) are what the public wanted to see because it brought in big bucks at the box-office.
But nowadays there are too many black actors in movies and TV and I for one won't watch them.
Who's dumping blacks on us like that, the jews or the estab or what, and why are they doing it ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 01 Sep 2018 23:40 #62

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The movie you show was made by jews..

Jews are great businessmen, so they knew pretty and handsome white stars (like in Oklahoma) are what the public wanted to see because it brought in big bucks at the box-office.
But nowadays there are too many black actors in movies and TV and I for one won't watch them.
Who's dumping blacks on us like that, the jews or the estab or what, and why are they doing it ?

People like pretty much what they're told to like. That includes the movie Oklahoma. Which, as I said, no doubt contains a touch of poison. Also, the jews used to make many gangster movies. At one point and for some time, they had Gangsters being the second most admired people in the U.S. Only the movie stars themselves topped them. And even they were by far disproportionately jewish. Also, I am reminded of a short bit from Monte Python. Their tiny skit involved making a star out of a cinder block. As to why there are so many darkies in the movies and on TV, the answer is simple. Jews hate White people. They want us destroyed. One way of doing that is by promoting species mixing.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 06:58 #63

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I don't think Blacks are bad people. It's the Jew that messes them up. Physically remove the Jew and natural order will be restored

Did you not read my thread "Listen to the children scream." There is another thread in the human condition section that you should read. It is called, "The Inferior american African." Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. I don't think the jews had a lot to do with that. Then there is the country of Ethiopia. It is full of jewish negroes. And it is a shithole too. What we need to do in this country to set things right is to remove both jews and negroes.
Yeah, I didn't mean they can all stay, most of 'm will have to go. Specially the new arrivals from Africa. I'm more lenient to people descendant of slaves and people from the colonies. They have earned their keep. But it doesn't serve any good to disrespect them and their conditions in Africa. I don't think living in a mud hut makes one inferior to us, it just makes them incompatible with our ways of living

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 10:23 #64

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
..Jews hate White people. They want us destroyed. One way of doing that is by promoting species mixing.

Possibly a small minority of some hardcore Jews hate our guts, but species mixing is promoted far more by mushbrained liberals who are by far the bigger enemy.
Anyway race mixing will never work because no normal white men and women are attracted to blacks because our DNA is hardwired to respond only to the opposite sex of our own white race..:)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 22:22 #65

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Jews hate White people. They want us destroyed. One way of doing that is by promoting species mixing.

Possibly a small minority of some hardcore Jews hate our guts, but species mixing is promoted far more by mushbrained liberals who are by far the bigger enemy.
Anyway race mixing will never work because no normal white men and women are attracted to blacks because our DNA is hardwired to respond only to the opposite sex of our own white race..:)
All Jews DNA is hardwired to live at the expense of gentiles

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 22:45 #66

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I don't think Blacks are bad people. It's the Jew that messes them up. Physically remove the Jew and natural order will be restored

Did you not read my thread "Listen to the children scream." There is another thread in the human condition section that you should read. It is called, "The Inferior american African." Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. I don't think the jews had a lot to do with that. Then there is the country of Ethiopia. It is full of jewish negroes. And it is a shithole too. What we need to do in this country to set things right is to remove both jews and negroes.
Yeah, I didn't mean they can all stay, most of 'm will have to go. Specially the new arrivals from Africa. I'm more lenient to people descendant of slaves and people from the colonies. They have earned their keep. But it doesn't serve any good to disrespect them and their conditions in Africa. I don't think living in a mud hut makes one inferior to us, it just makes them incompatible with our ways of living

You should read my thread, "The joy of being offensive." Disrespecting them is the only way to go. Also, you might be interested in my thread, "The inferior american African." Feel free to read it and leave a reply. Any reply.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 22:58 #67

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

A small minority? You have to be fucking high. Any jew who follows judaism has to believe what their religion teaches. Which is that they are the "chosen of god." By default, that means that everybody else is shit. Next, did mush brained liberals or jews own and control the movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, etc? Or do mush brained liberals control the banking system? The mush brained liberals are the same as the hard core conservative republicans. They are the patsies of the jews. You could learn much from reading the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" As I said, it is only about 100 pages long with quite a few pictures. But from everything I have gathered from you so far, you aren't interested in learning anything.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 02 Sep 2018 23:01 #68

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

All Jews DNA is hardwired to live at the expense of gentiles

Yes. They sure do seem to be into the whole slavery thing. But I am reminded of some species of ants that have evolved using the practice of enslaving other ants. Now the slaver ants cant even feed themselves. The slave ants feed them. With that being the case, in my opinion it is the slaver ants who are the real slaves.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 03 Sep 2018 02:30 #69

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Anyway race mixing will never work because no normal white men and women are attracted to blacks because our DNA is hardwired to respond only to the opposite sex of our own white race..:)[/quote
This assessment by the house pervert nonce must be true, after all, who knows better about human relationships than agoraphobe Ughly? :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 03 Sep 2018 12:21 #70

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
..Any jew who follows judaism has to believe what their religion teaches. Which is that they are the "chosen of god."..

Sure, they may have been God's "chosen people" in ancient times, but that's only because they were slightly more civilised than all the other heathen tribes, they were only the best of a bad bunch.
Later they fucked up bigtime by killing his son, so if they're still his "chosen people" I'm Mary Poppins..:)
In fact even before that he had to send combat-class star cruisers to try to knock some sense into their thick heads..:)-

"And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the Lord looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, “It is enough; now restrain your hand.” Then David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, having in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem" (1 Chronicles 21:16/16)

Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 12:23 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 03 Sep 2018 12:37 #71

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
Ugh quote- "Anyway race mixing will never work because no normal white men and women are attracted to blacks because our DNA is hardwired to respond only to the opposite sex of our own white race"..:)
Gaia wrote:
This assessment by the house pervert nonce must be true, after all, who knows better about human relationships than agoraphobe Ughly? :ponda:

Sure, some white men such as Prince Harry have got defective DNA and like black pussy, but they're just a small minority, as most white blokes are only interested in white females, it's the natural law of nature..:)

"Oh Judy Judy Judy.."

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 00:03 #72

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Any jew who follows judaism has to believe what their religion teaches. Which is that they are the "chosen of god."..

Sure, they may have been God's "chosen people" in ancient times, but that's only because they were slightly more civilised than all the other heathen tribes, they were only the best of a bad bunch.
Later they fucked up bigtime by killing his son, so if they're still his "chosen people" I'm Mary Poppins..:)
In fact even before that he had to send combat-class star cruisers to try to knock some sense into their thick heads..:)-

"And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the Lord looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, “It is enough; now restrain your hand.” Then David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, having in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem" (1 Chronicles 21:16/16)

First of all, from what I have heard, the jews still consider themselves to be the chosen of god. What a christian may think doesn't mean shit to them. Next, if only you supported White people. Then you would stop posting horse shit. And maybe talk about what this thread is about. Other solutions to illegal immigration. (invasion)
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 00:05 by steamroller.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 13:58 #73

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
..the jews still consider themselves to be the chosen of god. What a christian may think doesn't mean shit to them. Next, if only you supported White people. Then you would stop posting horse shit. And maybe talk about what this thread is about. Other solutions to illegal immigration. (invasion)

All nonchristian cults including jews think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
As for the solution to immigration, that's easy, voters need to stop voting for the parties that let the fuckers in..:)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 17:54 #74

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Ugh wrote:
All cults including jews, christians, hindus, muslims, buddhists and others think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
:thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 18:03 #75

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
All cults including jews, christians, hindus, muslims, buddhists and others think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !

Gaia mate, that's at least the second time you've faked one of my posts to make it look like something I said!
Do you by any chance work for the fake media, because that's the sort of thing they do?..:)
The fact is, God himself said that Christians are his chosen sons and daughters, and he also said all other religions are crocks, so you'd better argue it out with him when you meet him..:)
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 18:06 by Ugh.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 18:34 #76

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Ugh wrote:
The """fact""" is, God himself said ...

That you have a rather "creative" interpretation of facts is what you have made clear in all of your short history here, Ugh.... :(

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 18:43 #77

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
The Bible is a chronicle of human close encounters with offworld beings spanning many centuries, and all open-minded truthseekers naturally find them fascinating..:)

For example when Belshazzar stepped out of line, God sent a ghostly hand to write words on the wall which translated as-
"You're fucked mate" ..:)

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 19:30 #78

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Ugh wrote:
The Bible is a chronicle of human imagination.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 20:29 #79

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
Ugh wrote:

For example when Belshazzar stepped out of line, God sent a ghostly hand to write words on the wall which translated as-
"You're fucked mate" ..:)

Yeah, course he did. The 'God' of the OT is ''rent-a-ghost''.....

I don't doubt there's actually some historical fact to parts of the bible, it would have unlikely had such an impact on so many people if there wasn't, but on the flip side some of the stuff is just fairy stories. And for what half the stuff in the bible is worth, you had just as well believe that Santa Claus comes down the chimney every Christmas eve.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 20:30 by Zorro.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 22:58 #80

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Ugh wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Gaia mate, that's at least the second time you've faked one of my posts to make it look like something I said!
Do you by any chance work for the fake media, because that's the sort of thing they do?..:)

No, it’s because he’s a jew.

Jews lie and distort as easy as they breathe.

He’s just out-trolling you, so he might look more genuine to others on this forum so he can troll some more.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin