Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 23:31 #81

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..the jews still consider themselves to be the chosen of god. What a christian may think doesn't mean shit to them. Next, if only you supported White people. Then you would stop posting horse shit. And maybe talk about what this thread is about. Other solutions to illegal immigration. (invasion)

All nonchristian cults including jews think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
As for the solution to immigration, that's easy, voters need to stop voting for the parties that let the fuckers in..:)

Jews are the only group that consider themselves to be the chosen of god. Worse yet, many jews think they are gods! I seem to remember something in the bible where the pharasees were asking jesus about his claim that he was the son of god. He brought up something from the old testament that speaking of the jews is says "Ye are gods." This cause the pharasee priest questioning him to tear his shirt in grief.

But getting back to the topic of this thread, you talk about what voters doing when it comes to illegal immigration. As I said before, that doesn't do any good. Trump got elected because he said he was going to deport 11 million illegals. I'm still waiting for that to happen. And I will be waiting until hell freezes over. We live in a capitalistic plutocacy. As you do in England too. Here in the U.S., the cornerstone of capitalism is and always has been slavery. Be it wage slavery or whatever. Even Benjamin Franklin in his youth had to flee to another state to escape indentured servitude. Which was in the form of an apprenticeship to his brother. But it was just slavery in another guise. With this being the case, the cheap third world labor from mexico is what many businesses here in the U.S. thrive on. So it's no wonder Trump's lie to deport 11 million illegals was just that. A lie.

To do anything in the way of any political movement requires money. And business' aren't likely to donate to that. But they will donate towards racism. As long as that racism is against Whites. An example is a group here in the U.S. that many mexicans are either members or support. It is called LaRaza. Which means The Race. Between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over 10 million dollars.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 23:33 #82

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
All cults including jews, christians, hindus, muslims, buddhists and others think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
:thumbup:

That should be a thumbs down. Because it isn't true.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 04 Sep 2018 23:49 #83

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
All cults including jews, christians, hindus, muslims, buddhists and others think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
:thumbup:

That should be a thumbs down. Because it isn't true.
It is never too late to gain an understanding of the English language, steamtrollcultsmasher, even for you. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 05 Sep 2018 08:27 #84

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
Gaia wrote:
The Bible is the greatest book ever written..:)

Right mate, keep it up and you'll soon make Archbishop..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 05 Sep 2018 23:31 #85

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
All cults including jews, christians, hindus, muslims, buddhists and others think they're the chosen of god but that doesn't mean they are !
:thumbup:

That should be a thumbs down. Because it isn't true.
It is never too late to gain an understanding of the English language, steamtrollcultsmasher, even for you. :thumbup:

It seems that it is you who doesn't understand. In your reply to Urg the only thing there was a little blue smiley face giving a thumb up. So there was no English language for me to understand.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 05 Sep 2018 23:35 #86

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
Gaia wrote:
The Bible is the greatest book ever written..:)

Right mate, keep it up and you'll soon make Archbishop..:)

The only thing the bible is good for is toilet paper. Though that isn't quite true. If you're doing a study on just what garbage some humans are willing to believe, it is good for that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 05 Sep 2018 23:45 #87

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
steamroller wrote:
The only thing Mein Kampf is good for is toilet paper. Though that isn't quite true. If you're doing a study on just what garbage some humans are willing to believe, it is good for that.

:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 06 Sep 2018 21:00 #88

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The only thing Mein Kampf is good for is toilet paper. Though that isn't quite true. If you're doing a study on just what garbage some humans are willing to believe, it is good for that.

You suck.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 09 Sep 2018 22:20 #89

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
The only thing the bible is good for is toilet paper...

That's what the jews and muslims say!
No offence, but which one are you?
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2018 22:21 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 10 Sep 2018 01:18 #90

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The only thing the bible is good for is toilet paper...

That's what the jews and muslims say!
No offence, but which one are you?

That I do of course feel the same way about the torah, talmud and koran should be implied. I would say the same thing about buddhist writings. But they were originally written on bamboo strips. I sure wouldn't want to wipe my ass with them and get bamboo splinters down there.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 10 Sep 2018 12:39 #91

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
That I do of course feel the same way about the torah, talmud and koran should be implied. I would say the same thing about buddhist writings. But they were originally written on bamboo strips. I sure wouldn't want to wipe my ass with them and get bamboo splinters down there.

Congrats mate that was funny!
I know the torah,talmud and Koran are junk, but there are some good bits in the Bible and Buddhism, so at least keep the good bits..:)
For example the bible says fight against the corrupt establishment, and I got no beef with that.
And Buddhism says "Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and commonsense" and I got no beef with that either because it's telling us to think for ourselves and not follow the mindless masses..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 10 Sep 2018 23:22 #92

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
That I do of course feel the same way about the torah, talmud and koran should be implied. I would say the same thing about buddhist writings. But they were originally written on bamboo strips. I sure wouldn't want to wipe my ass with them and get bamboo splinters down there.

Congrats mate that was funny!
I know the torah,talmud and Koran are junk, but there are some good bits in the Bible and Buddhism, so at least keep the good bits..:)
For example the bible says fight against the corrupt establishment, and I got no beef with that.
And Buddhism says "Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and commonsense" and I got no beef with that either because it's telling us to think for ourselves and not follow the mindless masses..:)

Any belief cloaked in a religion, even a good teaching, is dogshit. Next, the bible IS the corrupt establishment. Or at least a large part of it. Next, most people have their "reason" and "common sense" imprinted on them by the governing powers or religions that be. So for buddhism to speak of it is stupidity. Also, in China and places they have many buddhist temples. Are those temples to reason and common sense? Or are they to buddah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 10 Sep 2018 23:52 #93

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
..Also, in China and places they have many buddhist temples. Are those temples to reason and common sense? Or are they to buddah.

I don't give a rat's ass about Buddhist temples or churches or synagogues or mosques, I go my own way and don't follow any masses, it's one of the basic Christian foundations..:)
"Work out your own salvation.." (New T: Philip 2:12 KJV)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 12 Sep 2018 01:14 #94

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Also, in China and places they have many buddhist temples. Are those temples to reason and common sense? Or are they to buddah.

I don't give a rat's ass about Buddhist temples or churches or synagogues or mosques, I go my own way and don't follow any masses, it's one of the basic Christian foundations..:)
"Work out your own salvation.." (New T: Philip 2:12 KJV)

Do you know what your bible quote means? It means the same thing as all of your other bible quotes. And that meaning is "They got me by the balls!" With somebody holding you by the balls, your chances of working out anything is about zero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 12 Sep 2018 12:58 #95

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
Ugh wrote- "Work out your own salvation.." (New T: Philip 2:12 KJV)

steamroller wrote:
Do you know what your bible quote means? It means the same thing as all of your other bible quotes. And that meaning is "They got me by the balls!" With somebody holding you by the balls, your chances of working out anything is about zero.

You gotta be jivin us boy, that quote is telling us to do our own thing and not to run with the mindless herd...:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 12 Sep 2018 23:06 #96

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote- "Work out your own salvation.." (New T: Philip 2:12 KJV)

steamroller wrote:
Do you know what your bible quote means? It means the same thing as all of your other bible quotes. And that meaning is "They got me by the balls!" With somebody holding you by the balls, your chances of working out anything is about zero.

You gotta be jivin us boy, that quote is telling us to do our own thing and not to run with the mindless herd...:)

I wonder how often I have to tell you the same sorts of things before you wake up. If you are worried about salvation, you are already running with a mindless herd. There is no such thing as salvation. You can make amends for any bad deeds you may have done by. But that isn't salvation. That is just doing the right thing. And to make amends balance out, you must do a good deed that is at least three times better than the bad deed you have done. That is because a bad deed has far more impact than a good deed. For example, I brought up to my mother once a time when I was about 3 or 4 years old when she spanked my ass until it was black and blue. And that was for letting out dog go by unhooking it from its tether. Which I didn't do. My mom said, "You only remember the bad things." Which to some degree is probably true. Bad things that have happened to you tend to stick with you much more vividly that any good things. That is probably the whole point behind punishment. So you will remember. No long dead cult leader can bestow forgiveness upon you. That won't balance the books. And if you know that you will receive forgiveness, that sort of "get out of jail free card" will only make it easier for you to do bad things. Does all this make any sense to you? Or do I need to cloak it in bullshit parables.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 12 Sep 2018 23:57 #97

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
If you are worried about salvation, you are already running with a mindless herd.
...my mother when I was about 3 or 4 years old when she spanked my ass until it was black and blue.
....There is no such thing as salvation. No long dead cult leader can bestow forgiveness upon you.
...And if you know that you will receive forgiveness, that sort of "get out of jail free card" will only make it easier for you to do bad things..

1- You're over-complicating things. As I've said before, I LIKE JESUS, that's all he wants from any of us-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
I mean, what is there about him NOT to like?

2- As a kid, my dad once kicked me like a dog for throwing orange peel down the loo and it wouldn't flush, but I knew he was a twat..:)

3- NOBODY knows if they'll get forgiven or if they measure up enough to get through the pearlies; even Paul was man enough to say-
"My conscience is clear but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)
Heck, I've been a lifelong rebel and was expelled from school, and I'm an ex-convict and have been with prostitutes but at least I like Jesus so there's a chance for me yet..:)
But one thing's for sure, there's NO FRIGGIN WAY Jesus-rejecters will get through the pearlies or it'd be a case of "Oops there goes the neighbourhood"
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018 00:06 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 13 Sep 2018 00:12 #98

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If you are worried about salvation, you are already running with a mindless herd.
....There is no such thing as salvation. No long dead cult leader can bestow forgiveness upon you.
...And if you know that you will receive forgiveness, that sort of "get out of jail free card" will only make it easier for you to do bad things..

1- You're over-complicating things. As I've said before, I LIKE JESUS, that's all he wants from any of us-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
I mean, what is there about him NOT to like?

2- NOBODY knows if they'll get forgiven or if they measure up enough to get through the pearlies; even Paul was man enough to say-
"My conscience is clear but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)
Heck, I'm an ex-convict and I've been with prostitutes but at least I like Jesus so there's a chance for me yet..:)
But one thing's for sure, there's NO FRIGGIN WAY Jesus-rejecters will get through the pearlies or it'd be a case of "Oops there goes the neighbourhood"

You're just bring up the same bullshit again that I smashed. How about rereading this thread and tell me what you think of my other solutions to illegal immigration. Also there is a thread a little lower down in the list called "Why do I hate jews so much." It has only received one reply. And I'm the one who put it there! How about reading it and leaving a reply. One of the main things it talks about is jews sucking baby cock. Do you think Jesus sucked baby cock too? Admittedly, as a bris ritual, not all jews do this. But like it or not, jesus belonged to a cult-religion where some jews do. If he were any sort of real son of god, he wouldn't have. It's too bad the new testament didn't go into any discussion about sucking baby cock.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 13 Sep 2018 00:27 #99

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3404
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
..there is a thread a little lower down in the list called "Why do I hate jews so much." It has only received one reply. And I'm the one who put it there! How about reading it and leaving a reply. One of the main things it talks about is jews sucking baby cock..

Mate, there are so many threads all over the place that I'm losing track, and I get bored answering threads about cocksucking jews all the time, God says they're all going up the spout on judgement day so I don't give a rat's ass about them and all other Jesus-rejecters..:)
Like I've said before, we're well-fed, well-housed, well-clothed and well off financially, and I can't see any evidence of jews wrecking that comfortable lifestyle..;)
The REAL enemies are muslims, militant LGBT's, militant blacks and traitorous liberal democrats !
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2018 00:30 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Other Solutions To Illegal Immigration. 14 Sep 2018 00:00 #100

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..there is a thread a little lower down in the list called "Why do I hate jews so much." It has only received one reply. And I'm the one who put it there! How about reading it and leaving a reply. One of the main things it talks about is jews sucking baby cock..

Mate, there are so many threads all over the place that I'm losing track, and I get bored answering threads about cocksucking jews all the time, God says they're all going up the spout on judgement day so I don't give a rat's ass about them and all other Jesus-rejecters..:)
Like I've said before, we're well-fed, well-housed, well-clothed and well off financially, and I can't see any evidence of jews wrecking that comfortable lifestyle..;)
The REAL enemies are muslims, militant LGBT's, militant blacks and traitorous liberal democrats !

Just how many threads about cocksucking jews are there? And how many have you actually left a reply in. A general estimate is good enough. Also, you don't weigh in on whether or not you think jesus was a baby dick sucker too. After all, many people did refer to him as a rabbi. And that is something some rabbis do. I call him guilty by association at the very least.

Next, how well fed, housed, clothed, etc. you are isn't because of jews. It is because of White people in White countries. If the human filth jews were so great, they wouldn't be in White countries sucking on our society like a leech. The same is true for mexicans and other non-whites in in the U.S. Though as for negroes, Southern capitalist scum were the cause of them being brought here. What I said about jews is also true of the enemy muslim scum flooding into Europe. Next, what you say about muslims and stuff is true. But there are a LOT more of them than there are jews. And for the most part, the jews SUPPORT them!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.