Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Listen To The Children Scream!

Listen To The Children Scream! 21 Aug 2018 00:14 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
(This thread was called, "Having negro penis up your ass." But it got changed. I guess it'a another example of "Media bias against Whites in the West.) I know it is there. As well as the jewish and mexican penis. How can I know to find them in your ass? By how much my threads are ignored around here. You have to be insane or hallucinating to think that doing something about the problem is worse than the problem itself. Allow me to give you some examples that the negro penis up your ass will prevent you on commenting on too. There's no need for me to tell you to enjoy your guilt. I'm sure you already do.

Between 3003-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on negro rapes-sexual assaults was 0! (Or at least very close to that) Also, between 1965-2004, there were 179,808 White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by humanzees (negroes) in this country. That is over 60,000 more than the total number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! Clearly, we have, and still are, fighting the wrong enemies! Now admittedly, negroes murder far more of their own kind. But that is their problem. Not ours.

Of those 179,808 White people who were murdered, how many were children. Who unlike U.S. troops, don't expect to be subjected to death. 20,000? 40/000? 60,000? Don't expect any American to try to search for an answer. But surely the number is in the tens of thousands! In your mind's ear, LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN SCREAM as they are brutally murdered! Imagine their dear little voices instead giving out shrill cries in anguish and fear for mercy. Which will not come. In your minds eye, imagine their dear little faces instead contorted in terror and agony! See their futile little struggles to stay alive. But fail.

The tens of thousands of White children I speak of were either tortured, beaten to death, stabbed, stomped, slammed against a wall, smothered, shot, set on fire while alive, necks broken, hacked to death, etc. Though many were raped or sodomized first. (And some, probably after) And no doubt in some cases, in front of their parents before they too were brutally murdered. The souls of the children especially cry out from beyond the grave for JUSTICE! And a better form of justice than the kind that didn't prevent their murders. Or will prevent future ones. And for the little girls, their bloodlines are now erased from all future generations! For the criminally insane out there, tell me how the negroes you cheer on in football games, or the rap music that has been imprinted on you, or the negro penis up your ass makes all this worth it.

I will show you some pictures of some of the murdered children. (Along with some parents) But remember, there have been tens of thousands of others. Take a close look at them all. You owe them that much. Afterwards, you can make your guilt complete by continuing to ignore my threads.








Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 21:26 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 10:54 #2

I appreciate your concerns on the subject of the black on white violent crime cover up, and how blacks can't do any wrong in the eyes of the contrived and fake media. It's a subject which already gets covered here a fair bit. For good reason.. However, I simply can't allow you to title a thread on the subject.. ''The Negro Penis Up Your Ass.'' No, just no.

You know why that is, Mr cultsmasher, because naming a thread on the subject with such a dumb ass and clumsy title, will only serve to bring discussing the very subject itself into disrepute, and provoke all the wrong reactions. It's not the subject itself which is a taboo or a no go here, it's idiots bringing the discussion of the subject itself into disrepute that I have serious concerns and issues with. Which from my point of view appears to be exactly what you're trying to do. Again. If you really cared so much about the victims above, then why try and title a thread which sounds more like an interracial porn movie than anything else? It's not clever if you're trying to be sincere. It's downright idiotic at best. It's not fair on the more sincere members here, either.

So by all means talk about the media cover up of black and white violent crime and such, I most certainly won't be one of those who tries to stop you from doing so. But you won't be creating anymore threads here with titles which sound more like intracranial anal porn movies, rather than anything else. Not going to happen on my watch here. Do we understand each other, Mr cultsmasher?

You need to start using your head a lot more, and putting a lot more thought into your thread titles. to say you're reckless and clumsy with your wording is an understatement.

They'll be no more threads from you with titles that allude to black dicks up the ass. For now I've renamed your thread something more appropriate. Be my guest if you want it changed to something else, No problemo. But it won't be called something with black dicks in the title.

Take that now as a formal warning, cultsmasher. You've already been banned from here twice already, through your own doing, nobody else's. You only have yourself to blame for that. It appears you lack the basic common sense to heed more than reasonable requests and warnings. Don't push your luck again. The ball is now in your court. If you continue on this same reckless path, than the ice beneath you will just break again.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 13:51 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 13:37 #3

So to reiterate my point for the hard of thinking..

There's various other long standing threads here on this forum which more than adequately cover the subject of the gross disproportionate black on white violent crime epidemic now taking place in many Western nations. And how indeed much of it can absolutely be proven and shown to be racially motivated. There's certainly no shortage of such materiel here on TZ. The subject gets extensively and thoroughly discussed here already.

So I damn as hell aint going to let somebody come here just shitting allover the subject, and bringing these important topics into disrepute by association. Sorry, but starting a thread on the topic which sounds more like an interracial anal porn movie, is just fucking retarded beyond believe. And anybody who can't see exactly why that's the case, probably isn't as aware and clever as they would like to think they are.

And don't fucking well bitch about your ''free speech being infringed'' either. As it's partly because of such stupidity and such recklessness, why free speech is under attack in the first place, and more importantly which also gives the enemies of free speech (at least in their own reasoning) cause to delegitimize free speech and freedom of expression.

So my advice to you is clean your fucking act up, before it's too late for us all. That is if yo are genuine? Which II have serious doubts about myself. What some of you idiots need to realise is that you're doing free speech and the addressing or bringing out into the open of many of these problems a serious disservice, and dealing it a serious knock back into helping raise awareness.. and in helping break taboos that many people hold in discussing black racially motivated violence towards whites.

How the fuck do you expect to get others to listen to you when creating thread titles that sound more like Interracial porn movies. Idiot.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 18:31 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 13:57 #4

I've renamed the thread ''Media Bias Against Whites In The West.'' if anybody can come up with a better title (that doesn't sound like an interracial anal porn movie) then let me know, and i'll be more than happy to change it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 14:36 #5

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Where are the times when we just could order a nigger to put his teeth on the kerb of the sidewalk and kick him in the head? Or the glorious times when burning crosses and lynchings weren't outlawed.

I mean, we all know that it is all the negros of the world who are responsible for raping, torturing and murdering innocent children, so the proper response is to wipe them all out.

Let's smash the cult of the nigger and draw the red line where it needs to be drawn, the white man rolls on steam!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 16:48 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
Gaia wrote:
Where are the times when we just could order a nigger to put his teeth on the kerb of the sidewalk and kick him in the head? Or the glorious times when burning crosses and lynchings weren't outlawed.

I mean, we all know that it is all the negros of the world who are responsible for raping, torturing and murdering innocent children, so the proper response is to wipe them all out.

Let's smash the cult of the nigger and draw the red line where it needs to be drawn, the white man rolls on steam!

^ Ooo yes, here comes the kike sticking his nose around the corner again.

And surprise-surprise, once again it has it’s politically correct cape on. :larf:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 17:30 #7

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^
NAZI ALERT!!
Bigoted moron on the loose.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 17:46 #8

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Where are the times when we just could order a nigger to put his teeth on the kerb of the sidewalk and kick him in the head? Or the glorious times when burning crosses and lynchings weren't outlawed.

I mean, we all know that it is all the negros of the world who are responsible for raping, torturing and murdering innocent children, so the proper response is to wipe them all out.

Let's smash the cult of the nigger and draw the red line where it needs to be drawn, the white man rolls on steam!

^ Ooo yes, here comes the kike sticking his nose around the corner again.

And surprise-surprise, once again it has it’s politically correct cape on. :larf:
I think it's sarcasm Flare lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 17:49 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
In Asia we have a saying which goes something like this, "I really don't hate the mosquito, but I will squash it anyway"
It means something like, don't get emotionally involved with everything and just take care of business. Well to me it does anyway
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 17:50 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 18:09 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Where are the times when we just could order a nigger to put his teeth on the kerb of the sidewalk and kick him in the head? Or the glorious times when burning crosses and lynchings weren't outlawed.

I mean, we all know that it is all the negros of the world who are responsible for raping, torturing and murdering innocent children, so the proper response is to wipe them all out.

Let's smash the cult of the nigger and draw the red line where it needs to be drawn, the white man rolls on steam!

^ Ooo yes, here comes the kike sticking his nose around the corner again.

And surprise-surprise, once again it has it’s politically correct cape on. :larf:
I think it's sarcasm Flare lol

It isn't.

Gaia's "mr. Friendly" mask just slipped there as he wants to portray us National Socialists as a bunch of evil racists and feed us some white guilt.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 18:49 #11

If anything it's 'Cultsmasher' trying to make the Nationalists on here look like a bunch of KKK kooks by association. it's disappointing how some of you just can't seem to see it. Are some of you blind or something?

I mean really, what kind of idiot starts a thread talking about racially motivated violence towards whites, then titles it alluding to black dicks up the ass? It's truly pathetic. Does that not wave a big red flag for some of you or what? Because it fucking well should do!

I suggest those who can't see anything wrong with that in the current political climate, are of no use whatsoever to any Nationalist revival, or gaining any ground towards raising awareness. Idiocy and obscenities in our current predicament have now become a serious problem and a hindrance.

As such, I've totally lost respect for those people who can't put their points across in a clear and non-obscene manner.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 18:54 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 19:06 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
Zorro wrote:
If anything it's 'Cultsmasher' trying to make the Nationalists on here look like a bunch of KKK kooks by association. it's disappointing how some of you just can't seem to see it. Are some of you blind or something?

I mean really, what kind of idiot starts a thread talking about racially motivated violence towards whites, then titles it alluding to black dicks up the ass? It's truly pathetic. Does that not wave a big red flag for some of you or what? Because it fucking well should do!

I suggest those who can't see anything wrong with that in the current political climate, are of no use whatsoever to any Nationalist revival, or gaining any ground towards raising awareness. Idiocy and obscenities in our current predicament have now become a serious problem and a hindrance.

As such, I've totally lost respect for those people who can't put their points across in a clear and non-obscene manner.

Well, heh... did you see me liking his posts? :D
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 19:07 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Gas the Jews. Race War Now lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 19:36 #14

Flare wrote:
Zorro wrote:
If anything it's 'Cultsmasher' trying to make the Nationalists on here look like a bunch of KKK kooks by association. it's disappointing how some of you just can't seem to see it. Are some of you blind or something?

I mean really, what kind of idiot starts a thread talking about racially motivated violence towards whites, then titles it alluding to black dicks up the ass? It's truly pathetic. Does that not wave a big red flag for some of you or what? Because it fucking well should do!

I suggest those who can't see anything wrong with that in the current political climate, are of no use whatsoever to any Nationalist revival, or gaining any ground towards raising awareness. Idiocy and obscenities in our current predicament have now become a serious problem and a hindrance.

As such, I've totally lost respect for those people who can't put their points across in a clear and non-obscene manner.

Well, heh... did you see me liking his posts? :D

No, but I seem to be about one of the only one's around here from our group pointing out the bleeding obvious, with all this blatantly obvious fake Nationalism going around. It's become a fucking joke, quite frankly. I don't see you or any of the others doing much of the same or bringing it to other peoples attention? Perhaps you've been listening to the likes of Anglin for a wee bit too long? Just a friendly suggestion,, mate. Or am i missing something here? At least Pfiz could spot an obvious kook when she saw one. Think of her what you will, but she saw a fake or plastic Nationalist or National socialist from a mile off. As I also do. Something some of you have yet to-learn to do for yourselves, it would seem?

How far do you think the 'culsmasher' approach is going to help bring these types of topics to a wider viewing, or help it break into more mainstream debate? The simple answer is it isn't. Is it. Quite the opposite. The Cultsmasher approach will only help in getting debate and free speech shut down even further. I'm inclined to think he knows that himself, too., and that he knows exactly what he's doing. Either that or he's just a fucking idiot.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 19:46 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Roastie

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 19:54 #15

Rocco wrote:
Gas the Jews. Race War Now lol



Not quite so funny when you think about the poor people living in countries where saying such things could on it's own now potentially carry a long prison sentence. rocco.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 19:59 #16

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Zorro wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gas the Jews. Race War Now lol



Not quite so funny when you think about the poor people living in countries where saying such things could on it's own now potentially carry a long prison sentence. rocco.
I hope "LOL" serves as a Get outta jail free card ;)

But seriously, yes your right. I'm just tempted to exercise my 1st Amendment Rights at the most awkward places, all the time
Feel free to delete my comments
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 20:00 #17

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
..between 1965-2004, there were 179,808 White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by humanzees (negroes) in this country..

Hey American citizens, you've got the 2nd Amendment so friggin USE IT and get down the gun store to tool up like a good responsible hub and father should, and don't forget to take the family for regular visits to the range to keep in practice..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 20:05 #18

Rocco wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gas the Jews. Race War Now lol



Not quite so funny when you think about the poor people living in countries where saying such things could on it's own now potentially carry a long prison sentence. rocco.
I hope "LOL" serves as a Get outta jail free card ;)

But seriously, yes your right. I'm just tempted to exercise my 1st Amendment Rights at the most awkward places, all the time
Feel free to delete my comments

No, mate. I won't delete your spots. you're O.K. Not like Culsmasher. Plus your 1st amendment rights stand and are upheld on this forum, at least as far as I'm concerned anyhow. Just don't go on like Cultsmasher, and we're cool. ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 20:07 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 20:06 #19

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Our nigger be fine once they get off the Dem Plantation
#WalkAway
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 21 Aug 2018 21:38 #20

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
I appreciate your concerns on the subject of the black on white violent crime cover up, and how blacks can't do any wrong in the eyes of the contrived and fake media. It's a subject which already gets covered here a fair bit. For good reason.. However, I simply can't allow you to title a thread on the subject.. ''The Negro Penis Up Your Ass.'' No, just no.

You know why that is, Mr cultsmasher, because naming a thread on the subject with such a dumb ass and clumsy title, will only serve to bring discussing the very subject itself into disrepute, and provoke all the wrong reactions. It's not the subject itself which is a taboo or a no go here, it's idiots bringing the discussion of the subject itself into disrepute that I have serious concerns and issues with. Which from my point of view appears to be exactly what you're trying to do. Again. If you really cared so much about the victims above, then why try and title a thread which sounds more like an interracial porn movie than anything else? It's not clever if you're trying to be sincere. It's downright idiotic at best. It's not fair on the more sincere members here, either.

So by all means talk about the media cover up of black and white violent crime and such, I most certainly won't be one of those who tries to stop you from doing so. But you won't be creating anymore threads here with titles which sound more like intracranial anal porn movies, rather than anything else. Not going to happen on my watch here. Do we understand each other, Mr cultsmasher?

You need to start using your head a lot more, and putting a lot more thought into your thread titles. to say you're reckless and clumsy with your wording is an understatement.

They'll be no more threads from you with titles that allude to black dicks up the ass. For now I've renamed your thread something more appropriate. Be my guest if you want it changed to something else, No problemo. But it won't be called something with black dicks in the title.

Take that now as a formal warning, cultsmasher. You've already been banned from here twice already, through your own doing, nobody else's. You only have yourself to blame for that. It appears you lack the basic common sense to heed more than reasonable requests and warnings. Don't push your luck again. The ball is now in your court. If you continue on this same reckless path, than the ice beneath you will just break again.

Again I have to ask. Did you ever read my thread "The joy of being offensive." Your approach will go nowhere in a hurry. If I approached the matter in the way you prefer, I would be spitting on the graces of the murdered children. I choose not to do so. Also, for anybody to not care about the murdered White children (not to mention a zillion other problems) to me they are worse than white fags with a negro penis up their ass. Anybody would have to be pretty stupid to not figure out that is what I was getting at with the title. Rather than thinking it had something to do with interspecies porn-bestality. Also, do you really think that being angry about the subject, despite the title being to your disliking, really throws the topic into disrepute? Really? It would seem again that I have chosen the right avatar.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.