Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Listen To The Children Scream!

Listen To The Children Scream! 30 Aug 2018 04:52 #121

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Look at the camouflage outfit I posted above also.

Yes it's ideal for the forests and woods, at Doomsday Hall we'll have collected a range of camo clothing with different camo patterns to suit whatever environment we're working in, for example mottled sand colour for when we're doing the seafood run along the shoreline, and all-white for winter hunting etc.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2018 04:52 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Listen To The Children Scream! 30 Aug 2018 13:14 #122

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Howe does 'our savior ' fit into your doomsday utopia with 99.9% people dead of the plague? Guess you have little faith after all.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 31 Aug 2018 01:16 #123

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...I haven't gone hunting in a long time. For deer, we have a bow and arrow season. I have never done that. But I hear these days they allow people to use crossbows. It seems to me that they would work much better than a regular bow and arrow. Do they allow those over there across the pond?..When the shit hits the fan, I can assure you that you aren't going to be able to go camping until everything blows over. If it blows over at all. As for food, I would recommend freeze dried food.

You're welcome to join my Doomsday Hall thread mate, things are going to get rough out there so we need all the input we can get..:)
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/topic/create.html

and yes, when the bullets eventually run out we can switch to other weapons like crossbows, they're available in England.
Here are some stills from 'Survivors' (1975), it's still the best survival series ever made in my opinion, Brod (Brian Blessed) runs his survival group like a tyrant and is keeping some of Hubert's group prisoner, so Hubert puts a bolt in his back and kills him..:)

I'm sure that they make way better crossbows than that. For example, my niece's boyfriend picked up a compound bow from somewhere. The tension on it was set so high that neither he or I could pull it back. And we aren't wimps. If you could do it, no doubt it could launch the hell out of an arrow. I wouldn't doubt it if there were things out there that are sort of like rifle stocks. that you could mount a regular compound bow to that shot regular sized arrows. For something like that, you could probably also mount a scope to it.

Next, I hate to say this, but you can shove your doomsday bullshit up your ass. If such a thing did happen, you deserve to die. Not survive. Because you would have contributed to it! What needs to be done is to set things to right. To do that, freedom of speech would help. Such as exercising it at the more populated forums. How to make that happen, as you know, I went into in my thread "I declare war!" At first you agreed to participate. Then you backed out. But at least unlike any of the cowardly fag-slaves around here, you showed some interest.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 31 Aug 2018 09:08 #124

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..I'm sure that they make way better crossbows than that...
doomsday bullshit..If such a thing did happen, you deserve to die. Not survive...What needs to be done is to set things to right. To do that, freedom of speech would help. Such as exercising it at the more populated forums. ..
my thread "I declare war!" At first you agreed to participate. Then you backed out..

1- This is Britain, so I think there's a limit on how powerful crossbows can be, so I think only poncey weak ones are on sale.
2- I've lost count of the number of snowflake forums I've been banned from because they couldn't take the hammering I was giving them...:)
3- I've made about 30 posts in your 'I Declare War" thread, we holy men don't do "back out"...:)

Last Edit: 31 Aug 2018 09:09 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 01 Sep 2018 00:17 #125

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I'm sure that they make way better crossbows than that...
doomsday bullshit..If such a thing did happen, you deserve to die. Not survive...What needs to be done is to set things to right. To do that, freedom of speech would help. Such as exercising it at the more populated forums. ..
my thread "I declare war!" At first you agreed to participate. Then you backed out..

1- This is Britain, so I think there's a limit on how powerful crossbows can be, so I think only poncey weak ones are on sale.
2- I've lost count of the number of snowflake forums I've been banned from because they couldn't take the hammering I was giving them...:)
3- I've made about 30 posts in your 'I Declare War" thread, we holy men don't do "back out"...:)

Fuck what any country allows. Especially England. If you want a gun, get one. If you want a crossbow that uses a compound bow, get one. Next, it doesn't matter how many forums you were banned from. I came up with a way to keep from getting banned from them. Get lost in the crowd. How about getting some of your survivalist buddies to join a forum like USMB and post a Nazi avatar. If they are unwilling to do it because they don't like Hitler, they should die. Not survive. Next, I seem to recall you saying that you would join in on my plan but later backing out. But with nobody else agreeing to, I guess it doesn't make a lot of difference. Also, I am not a "holy man." The idea of being considered as such disgusts me. But if somebody was going to think of either me or jesus as being "holy," they would be better off going with me. And with me not being holy, you aren't either. Being a believer doesn't make you holy.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 01 Sep 2018 08:55 #126

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..Fuck what any country allows. Especially England. If you want a gun, get one. If you want a crossbow that uses a compound bow, get one...
...I seem to recall you saying that you would join in on my plan but later backing out.
...Also, I am not a "holy man." The idea of being considered as such disgusts me.
....Being a believer doesn't make you holy.

1- Yay, in a post-apocalyptic world we need to raid gunshops and deserted army bases to grab everything before the bad guys do..:)
I was banned from a survival forum for saying that, so you see how your plan to declare war on forums would get blocked by snowflake mods!

2- The word 'holy' can also mean 'separate'; so because I'm an anti-establishment rebel I'm certainly holy..:)
"Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

3- I believe Jesus was a great role model for us all, especially kids..:)-
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2018 08:56 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 01 Sep 2018 23:55 #127

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Fuck what any country allows. Especially England. If you want a gun, get one. If you want a crossbow that uses a compound bow, get one...
...I seem to recall you saying that you would join in on my plan but later backing out.
...Also, I am not a "holy man." The idea of being considered as such disgusts me.
....Being a believer doesn't make you holy.

1- Yay, in a post-apocalyptic world we need to raid gunshops and deserted army bases to grab everything before the bad guys do..:)
I was banned from a survival forum for saying that, so you see how your plan to declare war on forums would get blocked by snowflake mods!

2- The word 'holy' can also mean 'separate'; so because I'm an anti-establishment rebel I'm certainly holy..:)
"Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

3- I believe Jesus was a great role model for us all, especially kids..:)-
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )

Gun shops? In a country that doesn't allow people to own guns? They have to be pretty rare. Also, just what do you imagine a "post-apocalyptic" world to look like. And what makes you think you would survive. If civilization ever went belly up, I can tell you exactly how things will play out. The military would take control. And if that means you starve to death, then that is just the way it is going to have to be. And if you are out in the English countryside with a crossbow and causing problems, or if you are out in the American countryside with an AK-47 causing problems, the military will just drop a mortar round on you. And don't think that they won't find you. They will.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 02 Sep 2018 11:00 #128

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Gun shops? In a country that doesn't allow people to own guns? Also, just what do you imagine a "post-apocalyptic" world to look like. And what makes you think you would survive..

Whoa mate, I can see you sound like a natural-born survivor, so you and other tough mofos are welcome to get over to my 'Doomsday Hall' thread, we need your input..:)-
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/70918-doomsday-hall.html#298224

PS- Yes, there are gun shops in England but only licence-holding gun club members can buy them, and farmers are allowed to buy shotguns.
The main thing about a post-apoc world will be that 99 percent of the world's population will have been killed by a plague or massive meteor impact or nuke war etc, so if we're among the few survivors we'll have to get our shit together, it'll be rough out there..:)

Last Edit: 02 Sep 2018 11:11 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 02 Sep 2018 23:14 #129

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gun shops? In a country that doesn't allow people to own guns? Also, just what do you imagine a "post-apocalyptic" world to look like. And what makes you think you would survive..

Whoa mate, I can see you sound like a natural-born survivor, so you and other tough mofos are welcome to get over to my 'Doomsday Hall' thread, we need your input..:)-
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/70918-doomsday-hall.html#298224

PS- Yes, there are gun shops in England but only licence-holding gun club members can buy them, and farmers are allowed to buy shotguns.
The main thing about a post-apoc world will be that 99 percent of the world's population will have been killed by a plague or massive meteor impact or nuke war etc, so if we're among the few survivors we'll have to get our shit together, it'll be rough out there..:)

In other words, gun shops in England are about as rare as hens teeth. That isn't going to do much good. Next, I don't think a plague could wipe out 99% of people. An asteroid impact could. As could nuclear war. In either of those cases, your only chance for survival would probably be cannibalism. As things now stand, no wealthy person living in the best underground fallout shelter that money can buy would be able to weather that storm. I have even heard of rich people getting together to build submarines to survive. It will all be a waste of money. Like the money pharaohs spent building pyramids to live forever. As you can tell from the dead mummies, it didn't work. You should concentrate more on ways to keep any future White children from screaming for their lives.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 10:30 by novum. Reason: fix quote tags

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 03 Sep 2018 11:46 #130

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..gun shops in England are about as rare as hens teeth.

1- There are more guns and gunshops in Britain than you seem to think..:)-

2- As for the other points you raised, post them in my 'Doomsday Hall' thread in the Survival section where the hardcore survivalists hang..:)
When it hits the fan things could get rough out there-
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/70918-doomsday-hall.html

Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 11:54 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 04 Sep 2018 00:22 #131

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..gun shops in England are about as rare as hens teeth.

1- There are more guns and gunshops in Britain than you seem to think..:)-

2- As for the other points you raised, post them in my 'Doomsday Hall' thread in the Survival section where the hardcore survivalists hang..:)
When it hits the fan things could get rough out there-

Survivalists are pussies. And the cause of whatever they may find themselves having to survive. Deal with it. Also, for a little while I was having discussions on some forum from somebody who was the leader of some militia in Michigan. He belonged to or lead a christian church called "Waiting for Zion." or some such shit. He like you couldn't get around the fact that in supporting judaism in such a way, he was actually the cause of problems. Which if it came right down to it, his militia would only perpetuate.

You need to concentrate on ways of keeping future White children from screaming for their lives. And take revenge for those who already have. One thing you could do in that direction is join USMB. Then do a search for this thread there. When you find it, leave a comment in it to refresh it. Just make sure you let it be known that you aren't the one who wrote it. Otherwise, they will probably ban you. Then I can start leaving replies in it without raising too much suspicion.

To do more for White people, in the future I may sneak back into some of the other forums I have been banned from. Such as defending the truth, debate politics, the political forums and the politics forums. When I do, if you do as I asked for USMB, I will ask you to do the same at those other more populated freedom of speech hating forums.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2018 10:29 by novum. Reason: fix the goddam quote tags

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 28 Sep 2019 23:59 #132

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
The best kind of gun to have is one the government doesn't know about. So when things go bad, they won't be able to just look up your gun in the records and come by to take it. Though I guess you could always just say that it was stolen. But if there isn't a police report of you reporting it being stolen, they would probably just rip your house apart until they found it.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 23 Nov 2019 22:55 #133

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh. If you want to do something positive, don't talk about survivalist bullshit. That aside, you no doubt saw all the pictures of murdered White children I showed. Like it or not, YOU helped murder them! Because nothing I ever saw you say anywhere is going to change a damn thing. How does that make you feel. To know that you helped murder White children. But I offered you many ways of doing something a little more proactive. You rejected all of them. The truly pathetic thing is that if you yourself had a child that was murdered by a nigger, you would probably still do the huge pile of nothing that you are doing now. But don't worry about it. Just keep playing your video games and praying to jesus. For all the good that will do.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 25 Nov 2019 03:38 #134

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Ugh. If you want to do something positive, don't talk about survivalist bullshit.

What, and get thrown into jail for the rest of my life?
Jesus said "Don't kill" and leave it to God to throw the human trash into hell on judgement day no matter what colour they are, and that sounds okay to me..:)
Meanwhile do what I do and switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got too many ugly blacks in it, and boycott all products by companies that use blacks and pervs in their advertising, and vote only for anti-immigration candidates and parties like I do.

Here's what the bible calls heathen trash, sounds good to me..:)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jeremiah 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

Last Edit: by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 26 Nov 2019 22:55 #135

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Ugh. If you want to do something positive, don't talk about survivalist bullshit.

What, and get thrown into jail for the rest of my life?
Jesus said "Don't kill" and leave it to God to throw the human trash into hell on judgement day no matter what colour they are, and that sounds okay to me..:)
Meanwhile do what I do and switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got too many ugly blacks in it, and boycott all products by companies that use blacks and pervs in their advertising, and vote only for anti-immigration candidates and parties like I do.

Here's what the bible calls heathen trash, sounds good to me..:)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jeremiah 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

If you are trying to impress me with how stupid you are, you needn't bother. You are the GOD of stupid! Other stupid people should be praying to you. Sure. If you did as I suggested and went around killing niggers, or sand niggers, you might get thrown into jail for the rest of your life. But that would only be if you got caught. And even then, just dig up some pictures of White English children who were murdered by niggers or sand niggers. I'm sure there must be shitloads of them. Then show them to any jury and tell them, "These children are dead! Do you understand the concept of "dead?" And if you support the justice or social system under which they were still murdered, with more no doubt to follow, YOU helped murder them! (Point an accusing finger of guilt at them as you accuse them) And you DARE accuse me of murder?!!!!!" Who knows. They might let you off. At the very least, they won't be able to feel clean for convicting you.

But as far as what I asked you to do, you couldn't get into the slightest bit of trouble for it. And it sure as hell beats the shit out of actually helping to murder White children. So stop being a murderer of White children! Be my bitch for their sake and do whatever the fuck I tell you to do.
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 21:32 by redpill.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Nov 2019 00:18 #136

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Nobody is taking any notice of your risible pied piper actions. Get on USMB and come back when youve changed the world you zionazi klown.
Now fuck off until you can show tangible proof of your own efforts.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Nov 2019 02:53 #137

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
.just dig up some pictures of White English children who were murdered by niggers or sand niggers. I'm sure there must be shitloads of them. Then show them to any jury..

But mate, the jury would probably be pol-correct lefty nigger-loving shitheads..:)
As I've bragged before, I was jailed for 3 months in 2002 on a vigilante rap because I tipped off the police about a black drugs gang that was selling drugs to little kids at the school across the road.
But instead of thanking me, the coppers arrested ME, and the chickenshit magistrates jailed me, you couldn't friggin make it up!
Things have got even worse since then because if anybody says a bad word about blacks or muslims or homos they'll be arrested and jailed too.
However there are signs that things are beginning to change for the better as more and more people are starting to grow a backbone, for example the great American people said "Fuck off" to Hillary and voted Don into the White House, and here in Britain we voted to leave the cesspit of the EU..:)

PS- You and me were born in the wrong time, we should have been born in the old days when men were men and we'd have been bloody heroes..:)
But if ever there's some kind of Apocalypse and 99% of the earth's population is wiped out by a plague or asteroid, those heroic times will come again as the few survivors struggle to survive.
I did this 'Doomsday Hall' thread about it a while back

and you're welcome to be our Chief of Security there, keeping our settlement safe from invading gangs and marauders, you're the sort of person we want..:)
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 03:09 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Nov 2019 21:35 #138

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Nobody is taking any notice of your risible pied piper actions. Get on USMB and come back when youve changed the world you zionazi klown.

Do you mean nobody like White child murdering fags such as yourself?

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Nov 2019 21:46 #139

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
.just dig up some pictures of White English children who were murdered by niggers or sand niggers. I'm sure there must be shitloads of them. Then show them to any jury..

But mate, the jury would probably be pol-correct lefty nigger-loving shitheads..:)
As I've bragged before, I was jailed for 3 months in 2002 on a vigilante rap because I tipped off the police about a black drugs gang that was selling drugs to little kids at the school across the road.
But instead of thanking me, the coppers arrested ME, and the chickenshit magistrates jailed me, you couldn't friggin make it up!
Things have got even worse since then because if anybody says a bad word about blacks or muslims or homos they'll be arrested and jailed too.
However there are signs that things are beginning to change for the better as more and more people are starting to grow a backbone, for example the great American people said "Fuck off" to Hillary and voted Don into the White House, and here in Britain we voted to leave the cesspit of the EU..:)

PS- You and me were born in the wrong time, we should have been born in the old days when men were men and we'd have been bloody heroes..:)
But if ever there's some kind of Apocalypse and 99% of the earth's population is wiped out by a plague or asteroid, those heroic times will come again as the few survivors struggle to survive.
I did this 'Doomsday Hall' thread about it a while back

and you're welcome to be our Chief of Security there, keeping our settlement safe from invading gangs and marauders, you're the sort of person we want..:)

Yes. You would probably be convicted if you got caught for murdering niggers or sand niggers. But part of that would be your doing. Because with every kind of jesus bullshit you spout, you show again and again that you are just as brainwashed as they are. Also, they probably believe in jesus as much as you do. So what does that tell you. But you can change yourself. Maybe that would give others a little reason to change themselves too.

Also, fuck your doomsday cult bullshit. We need to stop it. Not allow it to happen. I tried over and over to get you and others around here to help me in this cause. In a small way. But apparently all the White people around here are cowardly scum.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Nov 2019 23:30 #140

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Do you mean nobody like White child murdering fags such as yourself?

1) I've never murdered a white child,or through inaction allowed such an atrocity to happen.
2) You're a Pied Piper, lets discuss your affirmative action first, before you exhort others to put their necks on the line.
Over to you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare