Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Listen To The Children Scream!

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 28 Nov 2019 22:36 #141

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Likes received: 4
Lux Interior wrote:
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Nobody is taking any notice of your risible pied piper actions. Get on USMB and come back when youve changed the world you zionazi klown.
Now fuck off until you can show tangible proof of your own efforts.

Do you mean nobody like White child murdering fags such as yourself?

1) I've never murdered a white child,or through inaction allowed such an atrocity to happen.
2) You're a Pied Piper, lets discuss your affirmative action first, before you exhort others to put their necks on the line.
Over to you.

1. Face it. You are a brainwashed, delusional piece of shit White child murderer. On top of that, you suck baby cock! Read my motherfucking thread you asswipe. If you support the institutions under which White children were murdered or those who suck baby cock, YOU are just as guilty! The institution under which White children were murdered is the U.S. government. The same government that promotes race mixing and other anti-White "politically correct" ideologies. The same government that will tell you backwards and forwards, over and over, that Hitler was the bad guy. I offered you and every other child murdering faggot around here a way to help change that. Only one person offered to help. But the rest of you fiendish, vile scum prefer being culpable in the murdering of White children. There is your "inaction" you worthless motherfucker!

2. Pied Piper? What plan have you come up with to help change things even a tiny bit. Having more nigger dicks shoved up your ass? Next, there is nothing more to discuss about my affirmative action. I spelled it out over and over. Next, yeah. (I say sarcastically) Posting a picture of Hitler will no doubt lead to your arrest, torture and execution. So please let me know just how much more delusional you can get. Over to you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Nov 2019 05:44 #142

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
redpill wrote:
...The same government that promotes race mixing and other anti-White "politically correct" ideologies...

Atheists are to blame for that mate.
They've rejected Jesus, so to fill the empty void within themselves they go around wetting themselves trying to "do good" by sticking up for blacks and perverts and immigrants and voting for shithead democrats in the hope that the universe will "like them".
Not a friggin chance!-
"Ungodly..They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

You admitted you're an atheist and you've also said you don't like Trump, so I hope you're not a shit-for-brains lefty democrat who voted for Hillary
..:)
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2019 05:48 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Nov 2019 23:11 #143

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Likes received: 4
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
...The same government that promotes race mixing and other anti-White "politically correct" ideologies...

Atheists are to blame for that mate.
They've rejected Jesus, so to fill the empty void within themselves they go around wetting themselves trying to "do good" by sticking up for blacks and perverts and immigrants and voting for shithead democrats in the hope that the universe will "like them".
Not a friggin chance!-
"Ungodly..They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

You admitted you're an atheist and you've also said you don't like Trump, so I hope you're not a shit-for-brains lefty democrat who voted for Hillary
..:)

Bullshit. Christians are all about turning the other cheek and loving your neighbor. Not only that, jesus himself may not have been a nigger. But he was part nigger. Just as all sand nigger jews are. He wasn't about to create a religion that was against the species of human that he himself was. Also, how much money and influence does the church have. Of whatever denomination. Your bullshit bible verse is just the guilty accusing the innocent to cover their own crimes. It's a good thing that you have an ass. Because it gives you someplace to stick all your bible verses. Why don't you just join a christian forum. Then you can all hang around and tell each other as many lies as you want.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 02 Dec 2019 17:50 #144

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
redpill wrote:
Bullshit. Christians are all about turning the other cheek and loving your neighbor..

Some "christians" might think that way, but if they're true Christians I'm Mary Poppins..:)
For example some do-gooder shit-for-brains "christians" and pol-correct libtards are freeing jailed terrorists because they think it "infringes terrorists rights" to keep them locked up for too long, so as soon as they're freed they go on killing sprees like this one the other day-






Personally I think they should be jailed for life or even better, hung..:)

"Ungodly...they are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 17:53 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 02 Dec 2019 22:18 #145

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Likes received: 4
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Bullshit. Christians are all about turning the other cheek and loving your neighbor..

Some "christians" might think that way, but if they're true Christians I'm Mary Poppins..:)
For example some do-gooder shit-for-brains "christians" and pol-correct libtards are freeing jailed terrorists because they think it "infringes terrorists rights" to keep them locked up for too long, so as soon as they're freed they go on killing sprees like this one the other day-






Personally I think they should be jailed for life or even better, hung..:)

"Ungodly...they are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

One of my main gripes about christianiy (along with other religions) is that it is all bullshit. It can be anything you want it to be. That is why there are catholics, protestants, lutherans, baptists, etc. etc. etc. etc. So when you go blaming christians, who exactly are you blaming. That aside, it isn't the christians who are to blame. The main group are the capitalists. Because any sort of specism (racism) is bad for business. Though mixed in with the capitalists are the anti-White jews. First, I will give you one example of this. Secondly, be my "bitch."

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 03 Dec 2019 09:38 #146

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
redpill wrote:
One of my main gripes about christianiy (along with other religions) is that it is all bullshit. It can be anything you want it to be. That is why there are catholics, protestants, lutherans, baptists, etc. etc. etc. etc. So when you go blaming christians, who exactly are you blaming.

Jesus said "You have ONE teacher, ME" (Matt 23:10), so in other words we don't need shit-for-brains organised religions and cults..:)
He said about them-
"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
It's good that you've rejected the org religion goofballs, but don't make the mistake of rejecting JC too..:)
Like Avon says in this clip from Blake's Seven, we shouldn't follow the herd


Last Edit: 03 Dec 2019 09:42 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 03 Dec 2019 23:41 #147

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Likes received: 4
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
One of my main gripes about christianiy (along with other religions) is that it is all bullshit. It can be anything you want it to be. That is why there are catholics, protestants, lutherans, baptists, etc. etc. etc. etc. So when you go blaming christians, who exactly are you blaming.

Jesus said "You have ONE teacher, ME" (Matt 23:10), so in other words we don't need shit-for-brains organised religions and cults..:)
He said about them-
"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
It's good that you've rejected the org religion goofballs, but don't make the mistake of rejecting JC too..:)
Like Avon says in this clip from Blake's Seven, we shouldn't follow the herd



Are your ears open? Because I'm about to tell you another of the MANY things that I said that is going to go in one ear and out the other. So here it is. Do you know why there are so many different types of christian? BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it doesn't matter if you believe in jesus in your own way or are a member of one of the sects of christianity. BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, right now in the world today and throughout history all over the world there have been many kinds of religions. All of them viewed their god or gods as something different. With a vast array of what their various gods told them was moral behavior. There is a reason why your god didn't make himself known to all the people's throughout history all over the world as you believe him to be. BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who in fact was jesus? THE SON OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fuck your jesus-god cult. I just wish he was around today and on this forum right now. So you could actually see me make him my bitch. Or at the very least, see me smash every cultish, "holy" thing he had to say.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 04 Dec 2019 11:48 #148

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3475
  • Likes received: 384
redpill wrote:
Do you know why there are so many different types of christian? BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT..

Hahaha that's what the Estab WANTS you to think..:)
Remember, Christianity is the SWORN ENEMY of the Estab, which is why the Estab and their bitches hate it!
Ex-bounty hunter Paul said-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible:Ephesians 6:12).

Sure, there are lots of wacko churches out there who have their own nutty beliefs, but they're all crocks because they've lost sight of Jesus
..:)
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2019 11:49 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 05 Dec 2019 00:03 #149

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Likes received: 4
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Do you know why there are so many different types of christian? BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT..

Hahaha that's what the Estab WANTS you to think..:)
Remember, Christianity is the SWORN ENEMY of the Estab, which is why the Estab and their bitches hate it!
Ex-bounty hunter Paul said-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible:Ephesians 6:12).

Sure, there are lots of wacko churches out there who have their own nutty beliefs, but they're all crocks because they've lost sight of Jesus
..:)

Are you stupid? The church has always been the establishment! Take for instance Henry VIII. He believed that his authority came directly from god. If you said differently, you got your head chopped off. Next ,you gave one verse. But there are other verses that say just the opposite. That is why even though there was only one jesus, there are many different christian sects. Because it's all bullshit!
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2019 00:05 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.