Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Listen To The Children Scream!

Listen To The Children Scream! 23 Aug 2018 23:29 #81

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Fuck off, cultsmasher. There's plenty of threads here already talking about black on white violent crime. I have no issues whatsoever with peeps talking about the subject, obviously. Actually I encourage people to talk openly about it. You'll get no Politically Correct conformist views from me on the subject. I'm just not some sick asshole who wants to go around shooting and lynching innocent blacks, that's all. Unlike you.

It's mindless assholes like you who very much bring talking about the subject into disrepute, and half the reason why everybody now has to tread on eggshells in the first place.

I warned you beforehand didn't I, not to start going on about shooting and hanging blacks, and whatever else. You can find another forum to post that kind of shit. You won't be doing it here. From now on ANY of your threads where you mention killing blacks, or any other groups of people, will now automatically get either deleted, or put into the vent room by me where they belong. Do we understand each other cuiltsmasher? The choice is yours.

You've been given fair warning, and been treated more than fairly here. Bedsides the fact you're constantly advocating murder and violence (it's not just a one off with you, you do it constantly once you feel you can get away with it).. you're also a disrespectful mouthy little shit towards moderation here. You should be thankful we're even allowing you to post here, after the last episodes where you were banned. Twice!

So with all that in mind, I've decided now,that enough is enough with your nonsense and bullshit.

It's quite easy really, the ball is in your court. It's not talking about the subjects you bring up for debate which is the issue. Besides anyways all the same subjects have already been discussed here many times over, so it's not as if you're bringing anything new to the table either. The issue is, you're smearing everything and everybody by association here by your constant advocating of murder and violence, and your whole approach and demeanor really. It stinks. And I just can't allow that to happen.

So yeah, the deal is, clean your fucking act up, or you will find your threads being demoted to vent or deleted entirely. According to what moderation here feels is the best or most appropriate course of action. You've only got yourself to blame at the end of the day. If you don't like it, then just fuck off somewhere else.

I can believe you when you say "Fuck off, cultsmasher." But then you start in on telling LIES! You say that I won't get any politically correct conformist views from you. But that is about all I get from you. If in fact not all. (Though admittedly, mods at other forums in this regard are far worse than you) You see, the answer to problems can't be found in debate. Or in seeking compromise. The only way to get real change, in my highly considered opinion, is the way is has been gotten in the vast majority of cases throughout human history. Through bloodthirsty, insanely savage slaughter! For the past couple hundred years, people have been able to do it from a distance with a bullet. But before then, it was done up close and personal. Where you looked somebody right in the eye as you skewered them with a sword. Methinks you have been desensitized too much by our modern, clean forms of slaughter.

You also spoke of innocent negroes. There is no such thing! There are around 42 million negroes in the U.S. What if we got rid of the really bad ones. Say around 20 million of them. In about 100 years, we would just be dealing with the same sort of shit all over again! Then, after some blah blah blah, you talk about other groups of people. Like the jews for instance? Did you see my thread "Should justice have limits?" That group is responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! For the vast majority, they were innocent! Where is your empathy for them. And from you moving this thread to this section, I can tell you where your "empathy" is for the murdered White children. Nowhere to be found! Unless you want to include some crocodile tears.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 23 Aug 2018 23:34 #82

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
if it were legal, I would be out there shooting negroes.

Quoted for retardedness. :thumbup:

You remind me of a French aristocrat from before the French Revolution saying "Problems? What problems!" If you have seen what I have seen, experienced what I have experienced, knew the facts that I know, you wouldn't call it "retarded."

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 24 Aug 2018 17:15 #83

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

You remind me of a French aristocrat from before the French Revolution saying "Problems? What problems!" If you have seen what I have seen, experienced what I have experienced, knew the facts that I know, you wouldn't call it "retarded."
What are you doing on an internet forum then? Grab your gun, go out at night and start putting your money where your mouth is and whack some of those filthy subhuman blackskins.

You think niggers give a damn about "legal"?

Come on screamtroller, action is needed. The Future of The Homeland depends on you.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 24 Aug 2018 21:04 #84

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

What are you doing on an internet forum then? Grab your gun, go out at night and start putting your money where your mouth is and whack some of those filthy subhuman blackskins.

Come on screamtroller, action is needed. The Future of The Homeland depends on you.
Yes steamroller, do it!
You can't fix stupid

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 24 Aug 2018 23:39 #85

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

It might interest you to know that I don't have the money to do such a thing. I can't afford a car to get away in. And I can't afford a gun. Not even a cheap "saturday night special." Let alone a decent assault rifle. Or a scope for it. Even harder would be making a good silencer for it. Even with all that, I could still get caught. Eventually. And what would my sacrifice have been for. Shithead traitors like you. Why not make your true feelings known. Print the pictures of the White murdered children I showed. Then spit on all of them. So put YOUR money where your mouth is. It is a hell of a lot easier than what you suggest I do.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 24 Aug 2018 23:45 #86

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Yes steamroller, do it!

You should be talking to Urg. He says he prefers that "lone wolf" approach. You know what would be easier? If all the shitheads like you just said, "Niggers, go back to Africa! Here's your plane ticket. Take whatever you have with you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." So are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and sign on? If enough people agree with it, it will become a reality.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 25 Aug 2018 00:11 #87

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
I can't afford a car to get away in. And I can't afford a gun. Not even a cheap "saturday night special." Let alone a decent assault rifle..

I've never wanted a car because I've never needed one. If law and order breaks down I'll simply hop on my bike and go camp in a wood on Dartmoor til the looting and rioting dies down..:)
Guns are almost impossible to get here in England but the advantage is that crooks can't get them either..:)
If I were you in America I'd save up my pennies and buy a gun as quick as possible right now because when it hits the fan and the panic-buying starts you'll frigging need one..:)

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 25 Aug 2018 23:58 #88

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I can't afford a car to get away in. And I can't afford a gun. Not even a cheap "saturday night special." Let alone a decent assault rifle..

I've never wanted a car because I've never needed one. If law and order breaks down I'll simply hop on my bike and go camp in a wood on Dartmoor til the looting and rioting dies down..:)
Guns are almost impossible to get here in England but the advantage is that crooks can't get them either..:)
If I were you in America I'd save up my pennies and buy a gun as quick as possible right now because when it hits the fan and the panic-buying starts you'll frigging need one..:)

The U.S. is a much larger country. In England, everything you need is probably within a stone's throw. Here in the U.S., everything is all spread out. Probably because car and oil companies bribed politicians to build roads to spread everything out. Making a car practically a necessity. Also, with England being so small, I doubt if there is anyplace there that wouldn't be flooded with people like you too.

Next, I doubt if guns are all that difficult to get in England. They will probably just throw you in prison for life if you are caught with one. I think it is likely that you could buy gun parts and have them mailed to you. After all, you wouldn't be owning a gun. You would just be getting a gun part. Once you have all the parts, you just put them together. As for ammo, I don't know about that. But if you need gun parts, just send me some money. I will mail them to you. As long as you promise not to shoot any Atheists with it.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 26 Aug 2018 01:53 #89

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
The U.S. is a much larger country...
Next, I doubt if guns are all that difficult to get in England...

1- Well just take a taxi, bus, train or plane like I do; there's no need to buy a car. And without a car you won't be pumping poisonous fumes into the atmosphere. We holy men don't do "poisonous fumes"..:)
2- Most English citizens would say "Why the hell do I need a gun, this is not the Wild West!"
But if they really wanted one they'd simply join a gun club and use the club's guns on their range but wouldn't be allowed to take the guns home. Then after a few months probationary period at the club they can apply to the police for a firearms licence.
The coppers will then run background checks and if they're squeaky-clean they'd be granted a licence.
That's me out then, As an ex-convict who served time on a vigilante rap there's no way they'd grant me a licence.
So if I really wanted a gun I'd have to get one illegally, there are ways..;)
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 01:54 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Aug 2018 01:02 #90

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The U.S. is a much larger country...
Next, I doubt if guns are all that difficult to get in England...

1- Well just take a taxi, bus, train or plane like I do; there's no need to buy a car. And without a car you won't be pumping poisonous fumes into the atmosphere. We holy men don't do "poisonous fumes"..:)
2- Most English citizens would say "Why the hell do I need a gun, this is not the Wild West!"
But if they really wanted one they'd simply join a gun club and use the club's guns on their range but wouldn't be allowed to take the guns home. Then after a few months probationary period at the club they can apply to the police for a firearms licence.
The coppers will then run background checks and if they're squeaky-clean they'd be granted a licence.
That's me out then, As an ex-convict who served time on a vigilante rap there's no way they'd grant me a licence.
So if I really wanted a gun I'd have to get one illegally, there are ways..;)

If you want to buy a load of groceries, a taxi would be the only way to go if you don't own a car. Also, there are many places I would like to go. Or people to visit. But because I don't own a car, it isn't worth the trouble. Also, I hope you didn't take me seriously about being "holy." I'm not. But i do have my shit together. Next, what "most English citizens would say" is probably the same sort of shit as what most Americans would say. Which is whatever bullshit their government chooses to feed them.

Next, I operate more along the lines of the Judas Priest song, "Break'in the law." Fuck the law. It is written by and for the wealthy to begin with. If I could afford something like a small 25 caliber semi auto pistol or a 45 caliber double barrel derringer, I would carry one. As it is, I have to settle for a OTF knife with a 4 inch blade. Unfortunately, those are legal around here. I would prefer to break the law.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Aug 2018 02:20 #91

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..If I could afford something like a small 25 caliber semi auto pistol or a 45 caliber double barrel derringer, I would carry one. As it is, I have to settle for a OTF knife with a 4 inch blade..

I wouldn't waste your cash on little .25's and baby derringers mate, they might fit nicely in a lady's handbag but if I were you I'd get something bigger like a .38 or 9mm.
Remember how Serpico took a little .22 slug pointblank to the kisser and all it did was make a hole in his cheek and dazed him a bit-

PS- this is my camping knife, it's a bit big but can be carried up my sleeve-

And I also own this small commando knife with blackened blade for night work which fits nicely into an inside pocket-
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 02:29 by Ugh.

Listen To The Children Scream! 27 Aug 2018 18:18 #92

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 27 Aug 2018 23:34 #93

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..If I could afford something like a small 25 caliber semi auto pistol or a 45 caliber double barrel derringer, I would carry one. As it is, I have to settle for a OTF knife with a 4 inch blade..

I wouldn't waste your cash on little .25's and baby derringers mate, they might fit nicely in a lady's handbag but if I were you I'd get something bigger like a .38 or 9mm.
Remember how Serpico took a little .22 slug pointblank to the kisser and all it did was make a hole in his cheek and dazed him a bit-

And I also own this small commando knife with blackened blade for night work which fits nicely into an inside pocket-

Do you remember the scene from Taxi Driver where he had a little semi-auto on a slide attached to his forearm? Which he snapped out and peppered some guy's face with bullets? Admittedly, the plot did dramatically thin there. Because the guy most likely would have shot him in the head instead of the neck. Another thing is that you can get hollow nose bullets. And it is possible to get a hold of some really deadly poison. All you have to do is fill the hollow nose tip with poison and seal it off. Just like the sheriff did in Jaws. Also, a 45 caliber derringer can put a pretty big hole in someone at close range. As for my knife, just a stab would give somebody a really bad day. Likely their last.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 28 Aug 2018 04:16 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Do you remember the scene from Taxi Driver where he had a little semi-auto on a slide attached to his forearm?..

Yes any type of gun is better than none because with it you become a one-man Supreme Court and run the show..:)

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 04:17 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 28 Aug 2018 21:57 #95

Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

A tactical Commando dagger for ''night work''? Which you carry in your inside pocket? Carrying big fuck off hunting knifes up your sleeve? What are you, the local woods knife prowler or serial killer or something? :facepalm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2018 22:04 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie, porridge

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Aug 2018 00:34 #96

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Do you remember the scene from Taxi Driver where he had a little semi-auto on a slide attached to his forearm?..

Yes any type of gun is better than none because with it you become a one-man Supreme Court and run the show..:)

It's extremely too bad that England doesn't allow people to carry guns. Because if they did, maybe they too would have a "stand your ground" law. But instead, you basically have a "be their bitches" law. I guess that's what comes from having a government with a royalist tradition. Your dignity doesn't matter. But being the property of the crown does matter. And therefore, your "lives" (if you choose to call that life) matter to the crown. So they don't want anybody getting killed.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Aug 2018 00:41 #97

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

A tactical Commando dagger for ''night work''? Which you carry in your inside pocket? Carrying big fuck off hunting knifes up your sleeve? What are you, the local woods knife prowler or serial killer or something? :facepalm:

Maybe he is a White person who has a WAY better justification for doing some of this.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Aug 2018 03:35 #98

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:

Haha, I certainly prowl the internet forums and tell the cultists and snowflakes-

"Out here I'm the law!"
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 03:37 by Ugh.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Aug 2018 04:23 #99

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Haha, I certainly prowl the internet forums and tell everyone-

"Out here I'm the lowlife!"

Certainly you are.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 04:24 by Gaia.

Media Bias Against Whites In The West 29 Aug 2018 04:39 #100

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Hey Gaia mate, you take your name from the Earth Goddess, so surely you must like the Bible because it's very eco-friendly?
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )
"The whole earth is at peace, the trees rejoice at no woodcutter coming" (Isaiah 14:7/8 )

PS- I've never owned or wanted a smelly motor car, how about you?..;)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare