Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (Excerpts) DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 13 Sep 2018 16:33 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 14 Sep 2018 13:53 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:22 #3

novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
If any of them gave hoot about being humane they would be supporting the Syrians against their evil government

Why do you say the Syrian govt is evil? Any reasons outside of the MSM narrative?

Frothy is the white helmet of TZ. He pretends he's all for the Syrian people, but supports the bogus mainstream narrative and lies about Assad. Who the Syrian people themselves support.

At the same time he's also trying to reinforce the diabolical regressive left lie that being against Mass immigration somehow means you hate Syrians and love war.

Wouldn't it also be safe to assume anybody who rep[eats the fake media narrative about Assad, is likely themselves in favour of war on Syria in some way?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:16 by Return of Zorro.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:36 #4

Showing your true colours again, I see. White helmet. I was spot on about you being a hateful anti-white regressive lefty. You even support the mainstream lies about Assad at the same some. You stink, frothy.

But the real argument isn't about taking GENUINE war refugees, is it. And you damn well know it too.

The problem is Europe is being invaded, under the pretext of helping refugees. Mostly by millions of Africans and illegal immigrants, that don't belong in a civilized country. These people aren't refugees at all. They are free loaders trying to fast track themselves into a white civilization. Which is obviously proving to be a total disaster for the West and white people.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 18:23 by Return of Zorro.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:38 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
If any of them gave hoot about being humane they would be supporting the Syrians against their evil government

Why do you say the Syrian govt is evil? Any reasons outside of the MSM narrative?

Frothy is the white helmet of TZ. He pretends he's all for the Syrian people, but supports the bogus ministration narrative and lies about Assad. Who the Syrian people themselves support.

At the same time he's also trying to reinforce the diabolical regressive left lie that being against Mass immigration somehow means you hate Syrians and love war.

Wouldn't it also be safe to assume anybody who rep[eats the fake media narrative about Assad, is likely themselves in favour of war on Syria in some way?

See novum, how this pleb has taken your misreading of my post and skipped my accepted explanation to you, to try and make out that I'm anti Assad, he's a cretinous liar.

I back Assad and the Syrian people, I'm against the US, and against people being critical of the fleeing Syrians, especially when they're squatting on stolen land when they do so.

This Zorro character is bad news for the forum, he's a deceitful liar.Why you want him 'moderating' ... :dunno:
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 12:39 by Frothy.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:41 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
^6 Showing your true colours again, I see. I was spot on about you being a hateful anti-white regressive lefty. You even support the mainstream lies about Assad at the same some. You stink, frothy.

But the real argument isn't about taking GENUINE war refugees, is it. And you damn well know it too.

The problem is Europe is being invaded, under the pretext of helping refugees. Mostly by millions of Africans and illegal immigrants, that don't belong in a civilized country. These people aren't refugees at all. They are free loaders trying to fast track themselves into a white civilization. Which is obviously proving to be a total disaster for the West and white people.

Fuck off troll, I support Assad, you as spot on as a demented ape trying to fly a uboat.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:45 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What Europeans don't want around is people like Zorro, he could go in any pub in Europe and spout his shit, then get kicked to fuck.

I'd rather have a Syrian or an African in Europe than a yank or a lying cunt like zorro,

if we wanted your shit we;d have it, we don;t so fuck off you sad little keyboard nazi prick.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 12:46 by Frothy.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 12:58 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I mean the evil US government. As in Yanks if they were humane would be against their evil governments actions in Syria. I don't have much of an issue with Assad or Syrians in general.
novum wrote:
Ah ok I read it differently, understood now. (I thought you meant syrian govt was evil)

And then Zorro starts adding his trolling lies.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 13:20 #9

Frothy wrote:
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I mean the evil US government. As in Yanks if they were humane would be against their evil governments actions in Syria. I don't have much of an issue with Assad or Syrians in general.
novum wrote:
Ah ok I read it differently, understood now. (I thought you meant syrian govt was evil)

And then Zorro starts adding his trolling lies.

All I read was Novums comment and the bit about the Syrian government being evil. Fair enough, my mistake then, I got something wrong? Which is partly down to you, and is mostly your own fault anyhow, because i generally don't read much of what you post. As it's often just more of the same thinly veiled anti-white cultural Marxist poison and trash. Just coloured a different way so it's slightly more palatable , that's all. Half the rubbish you post about all these ''poor refugees'' everywhere is pure double-think and headache-inducing material. That's why i genially don't read it. I'd just buy a 'news' paper if i wanted to read that kind of rubbish. Incidentally, is that where you're getting most of your own news from?

You're still a horrible dishonest creep and a vile anti-white shit bag, though. That hasn't changed, or won't ever change. You horrible little poor excuse of a man. You aint white, your're a vile, miserable, vindictive nasty bitter old wanker wearing a paper thin mask of civility and reason. They threw away the wrong bit and kept the after birth with you, which ended up growing into the horrible creature you really are. Or did you come out of somebodies backside, where the first thing you saw when entering the world was the inside of a toilet? It's a pity somebody didn't just pull the chain. :larf:

Anyways, fuck off, you can rant about my mistake, or my moderation as much as you like. See if I care, prick. I don't. You're still the white helmet of truth zone on other important issues. Mainly because of your support of radical left leaning fake mass media migrant dick sucking, and your hatred for Europe. :cool2:
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 14:02 by Return of Zorro.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 14:23 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^You're anti white, you want to portray whites with your mentality, we're above you. You act as if you come from lower civilisation, you're obviously a runt.

We whites are way above you and don't mind helping Syrians or other people in distress, you're just a twisted little twat in a Hitler jumpsuit.

Oh and. your ''mistake'' is my ''fault''. That says it all about you really. you blame others for your own limitations...we whites don't do that. we're from higher place than you. You're a failed white as if you live in the gutter and need to hold onto out coat tails to give your life meaning.

You're a scab on white people, you need to be scraped off, you try to portray us as part of your knuckle dragging neonazi ilk, you don't represent us, we want to be as far removed from your bitter and twisted view of the world as possible, you embarrass us, it's why your views are hidden away here, you're a sneaky little spineless weasel spreading your venom here, there's nothing else to you, you simply don't get it. White people don;t like you. We'd rather have a Syrian or an African around than you, even if they come from an entirely different civilisation, at least their not trying to pervert ours with your type of backward thinking neo nazi lying horseshit.

It's better to accept people from another culture than arseholes in your own, meaning you Zorro are an arsehole, you want to drag every other white person down to your gutter level of spite. be gone, you're not one of us, you're a white reject. If you try your gobby shit in public we whites will shun you. that's if you manage to escape a dam good kicking.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:18 by Frothy.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 15:11 #11

^^ :larf:

And spoken with a true Orwellian split tongue. Mr Frothy mouth. :cool2:
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:14 by Return of Zorro.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 15 Sep 2018 15:33 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
^^ :larf:

And spoken with a true Orwellian split tongue. Mr Frothy mouth. :cool2:

The Orwellian theme would be 'you must look like this' basically everyone in a mono culture and a singular race, exactly what you advocate for, along with the heavy NSDAP type state control....

...be gone, you're a weasel, good decent people won't put up with you, you've buried yourself into a little niche on TZ, and from there you spit venom. You don't speak for white people, we don;t agree with you, it's why your horseshit is placed where it is, you dare not speak it in public. I on the other hand could approach any decent white person with my views and be accepted even if not agreed with entirely, because I don;t think I'm speaking up for white people by attacking other creeds or by pretending whites are under attack. It's twisted neo nazi horseshit, you exist in a little dark corner like Golum, ''my precious white race'' without realising you make us look fucking stupid.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:38 by Frothy.

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 17 Sep 2018 21:40 #13

• steamroller
  • Banned
Frothy wrote:
It's my opinion that education and any child services ought to be paid for by parents, exclusively, as a separate child tax, as oppose to them receiving child benefit. In other words what they now receive is what they should fairly pay.

The burden of their children should not be subsided by childless people.

Hey, dipshit. Read my threads "Pay children to go to school" or "Pay students to go to college." Spout your bullshit there. If you dare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Cultsmasher Tells Everybody, "The U.S. And Europe Belongs To White People." 17 Sep 2018 21:50 #14

• steamroller
  • Banned
Now I expect comes the ignoring.

Cultsmasher Tells Everybody, "The U.S. And Europe Belongs To White People." 17 Sep 2018 21:53 #15

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I agree with the title
You can't fix stupid

Cultsmasher Tells Everybody, "The U.S. And Europe Belongs To White People." 17 Sep 2018 22:08 #16

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I thought you were Steamroller, Cultsmasher.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Cultsmasher Tells Everybody, "The U.S. And Europe Belongs To White People." 17 Sep 2018 23:11 #17

• steamroller
  • Banned
Roastie wrote:
I thought you were Steamroller, Cultsmasher.

If cultsmasher was around, that is what he would say. But who said what doesn't matter. What matters is if you agree with what the title says.

Cultsmasher Tells Everybody, "The U.S. And Europe Belongs To White People." 18 Sep 2018 06:44 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
name changers :yerright:
You can't fix stupid

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 18 Sep 2018 11:49 #19

Rocco, I've merged ''Cultsmashers'' thread with this one. If he gets annoying,then just report him.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

DALAI LAMA TELLS MIGRANTS ‘EUROPE BELONGS TO THE EUROPEANS’ 18 Sep 2018 13:00 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
steamroller wrote:
Frothy wrote:
It's my opinion that education and any child services ought to be paid for by parents, exclusively, as a separate child tax, as oppose to them receiving child benefit. In other words what they now receive is what they should fairly pay.

The burden of their children should not be subsided by childless people.

Hey, dipshit. Read my threads "Pay children to go to school" or "Pay students to go to college." Spout your bullshit there. If you dare.

Nope I'm far too scared of you, you;re a traitor who dares not to live in Europe, you contribute to European 'white genocide'' by living outside of Europe. Actions speak louder than words boy. Your diseased ancestors that spawned you hate white Europe, they prefer to squat on Redskin land, just like you do, you're a fart in a jar.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 13:06 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare