Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (Excerpts) The David Icke Forum

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2018 00:19 #1

Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I think if I ever bother to explain that theory again I'll start off with this....Touch is the only sense. Light touches the retina, sound waves touch the eardrum, substances touch taste buds.

Because until people get over that I'm wasting my time.

do your eardums and retinas exist as particles or as waveform?

The point you make may explain why leftists often have such difficulty in differentiating between their mouths and their arse. .

The people you describe as Leftists are often Leftists to you, because you view them from the NeoNAzi Right, perhaps you ought to consider your own vantage point before you make political comments about where other people appear on the Left/Right dynamic.

Said the Soy Boy, who views everybody who isn't a ''progressive'' creep like himself, as ''far right'' or a ''nazi.''

No, I don't view things from the far right at all. In fact I don't view the World in ''left'' and right'' terms, per se. I very much view things as either good or bad, or fucked up or not. You talk a lot of that SJW horse shit, which is commonly known as coming more from the ''far left.''

You don't try and tell me how I should and shouldn't be viewing the World either. Do you understand that?

It's people like you who i very much shun and look down on in life. You should be asking yourself why that is.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018 00:24 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Rocco

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 07:55 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I think if I ever bother to explain that theory again I'll start off with this....Touch is the only sense. Light touches the retina, sound waves touch the eardrum, substances touch taste buds.

Because until people get over that I'm wasting my time.

do your eardums and retinas exist as particles or as waveform?

The point you make may explain why leftists often have such difficulty in differentiating between their mouths and their arse. .

The people you describe as Leftists are often Leftists to you, because you view them from the NeoNAzi Right, perhaps you ought to consider your own vantage point before you make political comments about where other people appear on the Left/Right dynamic.

Said the Soy Boy, who views everybody who isn't a ''progressive'' creep like himself, as ''far right'' or a ''nazi.''

No, I don't view things from the far right at all. In fact I don't view the World in ''left'' and right'' terms, per se. I very much view things as either good or bad, or fucked up or not. You talk a lot of that SJW horse shit, which is commonly known as coming more from the ''far left.''

You don't try and tell me how I should and shouldn't be viewing the World either. Do you understand that?

It's people like you who i very much shun and look down on in life. You should be asking yourself why that is.

You simply hate the truth, it's why you shun and look down on those who speak it, you're Far Right, look at your avatar :joker:
Not only that but you're a Hitler fancier who yells about Jews, immigration and how great Europeans really are.and all the usual knuckle draggers cack, that's all the elements of a far Right neonazi.

But no I don't think everyone with Right views are Nazis, nor Left views are some sort of Communists...I'm simply pointing out that if one has Far Right views as you do, then people who are not Left nor Right per se rather the middle bulk of a population will be to your Left, the only people to your Right might be the KKK
its why you view the world/msm as Leftist, they're simply not as Right wing as you'd like,
You're filling this forum with lies and subjective horse shit, so I'll comment on your behaviour as I see fit. Especially when you quote my posts. Do you understand?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 10:45 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 12:25 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
We holy men like to bounce around the forums, I've been doing it for 16 years under a variety of screennames that strike fear into religious cultists, atheists, heathens, fairy queen worshippers, assorted losers and tosspots..:)
As a special treat for my TZ fans, here are some of my famous names which I taunt them with; google the names and you'll probably get a link to the forums where you can read my stunning posts in all their majestic glory....:)

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 12:26 by Ugh.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 12:34 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
No thanks,
Once a hyena always a hyena.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 13:09 #5

There, and you can't spam the forum this time around with your usual bollox and accusations about me supposedly being biased or whatever, being that I also vented my own post. :cool2:

It's clearly you who can't handle the truth on a great many issues. So stop reflecting your own insecurities and disposition towards the truth onto other people.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 13:27 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 13:13 #6

Ugh, yes yes, we all get by now how popular you think you are on the webs, and how everybody on every forum supposedly loves you and misses you much. But do we have to keep hearing it over and over? Please.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 13:32 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Ugh, yes yes, we all get by now how popular you think you are on the webs, and how everybody on every forum supposedly loves you and misses you much. But do we have to keep hearing it over and over? Please.

Imo he brings absolutely nothing, nada, rien, zilch to the forum.

He may appear with all his smiles to be a benign poster, but imo he's an establishment tool.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 13:40 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
We holy men like to bounce around the forums, I've been doing it for 16 years under a variety of screennames that strike fear into religious cultists, atheists, heathens, fairy queen worshippers, assorted losers and tosspots..:)
As a special treat for my TZ fans, here are some of my famous names which I taunt them with; google the names and you'll probably get a link to the forums where you can read my stunning posts in all their majestic glory....:)

You have one thing in common with all of the religious bed hoppers, you take the same uniformity and purility with you wherever you go, at seventy you don't have many X-masses left, So are you ready to meet your maker Ugh, if you do, don't forget to send us all a picture postcard afterwards, I will leave my children as mine..
INACTIVE

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 14:22 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:

And I've just donated 50 bucks to TZ!!!!
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 14:29 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
So are you ready to meet your maker Ugh..

Yes mate...:)
As a great prophet once said-

"You like Jesus? You're gonna meet him!"

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2018 15:23 #11

Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

And I've just donated 50 bucks to TZ!!!!
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

Well, you've already told us plenty of times already how popular you are on other forums. There's just no need to keep constantly repeating yourself on that score. That's all.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 15:25 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 00:31 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Well, you've already told us plenty of times already how popular you are on other forums. There's just no need to keep constantly repeating yourself on that score. That's all.

Ah, but not all forums love me to bits, here's some other feedback I get...:)-

Steve H - "Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout"
Cymba - "Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit"
Zeke - "Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word"
Christian Trucker Pat - "Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel"
Linda -"Mick's a silly little Brit"
Gloryboundd - "Mick's a senile liar and fool"
Elbown - "Mick you put me off Christianity and i'm a Christian"
SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert, do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"
Sunami -"Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"
Papdotcom to me - "You are one crazy s.o.b"
Reverend Eric Potts - "You disgust me Mick"
Faeshadow to me -"there are no words for the depth of ignorance and depravity that your mindset displays"
PeterM quote - "Mick, your posts are so full of BS I await to here you mooing. You are obviously one paranoid individual who has delusions of grandeur, and these are the least of your problems.....You do realise you're a twat?"
Veritasbellum to me - "..inane drivel, as the majority of your posts are......I pity you but I don't hate you......You put me off Christianity and you are definately a phoney Christian""
Toolate quote to me - "Everybody thinks you are an idiot.....atheists don't hate you, just find you laughable........What crimes are you planning now? More race hate?"
RomanticHorror to me - "you sick bastard"
CreationFallacy quote to me - "Your posts remind me of local radio stations. Same old boring crap over and over again"
ZenAgain to me -"you wander off into drug induced metaphore.......I could tell by your posts that dementia was setting in"
PaganSunflower to me -"you have not fooled those on this board with even a shred of intelligence"
LanceT quote - "Mick try not to be a prick all your life, eh?"
ZaZen quote - "Mick is like horse manure. You either stand in it or are sensible and avoid it."
OldyOneCanardly to me - "you are just an ignorant, bigotted, anti- semite with fascist and racist tendencies .....nothing of intelligence to contribute to anything or anybody, you big loser in life"
Dm2473 quote to me - "The fact that I'm Jewish and you're a Christian has nothing to do with the fact that you are a boorish, small minded, shallow, nincompoop"
Junoth quote to me - "What a sick and twisted mind you have! In fact the word "evil" springs to mind when I read your demented claptrap!"
Nanacad - Mick is a long time AOL message board wanker..
Donbain - "I've got Mick on filter for one very good reason, his intelligence is too low beneath mine to dignify his lewdness with an answer"
Krpzd1 to me - "You really are a prize tit aren't you?"
Sandragoggins (witch) -"I'm sure God has a special seat in hell for you Mick,feel free to go fornicate yourself"
Junoth quote-"Senile and paranoid Mick the compulsive liar"
Fut004- "why don't you take your stupid christian trolling ass and fuck off?"
Angelakarma- "Mick the prick"
The Word- "You're a pathetic liar and I'm not afraid at all to judge you because I'm the Law"
Johnfb- "Why dont you take a fucking running jump you sexist pig...you're like some dirty old man trawling the forum for your next victim.....you definitely dont work for God at all..."
Ohme- "Basically you are an elitist twat, stealing quotes form other elitist twats, and trying to get the world to believe God is really an elitist twat like you.."
Neologist (Jehovah's Witness)- "Romeo is ignorant, a fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist, self-deluded"
Lillith - "No amount of rebutall insults directed towards him will have any effect whatsoever."
A phoney 'Christian' Forum to me - "Your account has been disabled,
Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 00:37 by Ugh.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 00:49 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Dm2473 quote to me - "The fact that I'm Jewish and you're a Christian has nothing to do with the fact that you are a boorish, small minded, shallow, nincompoop"

No idea what a "nincompoop" is supposed to mean, but that you're shallow, small minded and boorish certainly is true. No matter Ze Jew.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 01:12 #14

Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Ah, but not all forums love me to bits, here's some other feedback I get...:)-

Steve H - "Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout"
Cymba - "Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit"
Zeke - "Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word"
Christian Trucker Pat - "Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel"
Linda -"Mick's a silly little Brit"
Gloryboundd - "Mick's a senile liar and fool"
Elbown - "Mick you put me off Christianity and i'm a Christian"
SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert, do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"
Sunami -"Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"
Papdotcom to me - "You are one crazy s.o.b"
Reverend Eric Potts - "You disgust me Mick"
Faeshadow to me -"there are no words for the depth of ignorance and depravity that your mindset displays"
PeterM quote - "Mick, your posts are so full of BS I await to here you mooing. You are obviously one paranoid individual who has delusions of grandeur, and these are the least of your problems.....You do realise you're a twat?"
Veritasbellum to me - "..inane drivel, as the majority of your posts are......I pity you but I don't hate you......You put me off Christianity and you are definately a phoney Christian""
Toolate quote to me - "Everybody thinks you are an idiot.....atheists don't hate you, just find you laughable........What crimes are you planning now? More race hate?"
RomanticHorror to me - "you sick bastard"
CreationFallacy quote to me - "Your posts remind me of local radio stations. Same old boring crap over and over again"
ZenAgain to me -"you wander off into drug induced metaphore.......I could tell by your posts that dementia was setting in"
PaganSunflower to me -"you have not fooled those on this board with even a shred of intelligence"
LanceT quote - "Mick try not to be a prick all your life, eh?"
ZaZen quote - "Mick is like horse manure. You either stand in it or are sensible and avoid it."
OldyOneCanardly to me - "you are just an ignorant, bigotted, anti- semite with fascist and racist tendencies .....nothing of intelligence to contribute to anything or anybody, you big loser in life"
Junoth quote to me - "What a sick and twisted mind you have! In fact the word "evil" springs to mind when I read your demented claptrap!"
Nanacad - Mick is a long time AOL message board wanker..
Donbain - "I've got Mick on filter for one very good reason, his intelligence is too low beneath mine to dignify his lewdness with an answer"
Krpzd1 to me - "You really are a prize tit aren't you?"
Sandragoggins (witch) -"I'm sure God has a special seat in hell for you Mick,feel free to go fornicate yourself"
Junoth quote-"Senile and paranoid Mick the compulsive liar"
Fut004- "why don't you take your stupid christian trolling ass and fuck off?"
Angelakarma- "Mick the prick"
The Word- "You're a pathetic liar and I'm not afraid at all to judge you because I'm the Law"
Johnfb- "Why dont you take a fucking running jump you sexist pig...you're like some dirty old man trawling the forum for your next victim.....you definitely dont work for God at all..."
Ohme- "Basically you are an elitist twat, stealing quotes form other elitist twats, and trying to get the world to believe God is really an elitist twat like you.."
Neologist (Jehovah's Witness)- "Romeo is ignorant, a fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist, self-deluded"
Lillith - "No amount of rebutall insults directed towards him will have any effect whatsoever."
A phoney 'Christian' Forum to me - "Your account has been disabled,
Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

Ah, so the truth about you finally comes out, huh. A more realistic and accurate list of comments me thinks. Looks like you've been awfully busy there annoying other people.

Do you actually have a life? Or is annoying other people on the internet your full time occupation or something?
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 01:20 #15

Gaia wrote:

No idea what a "nincompoop" is supposed to mean, but that you're shallow, small minded and boorish certainly is true. No matter Ze Jew.

It's a polite way of calling somebody an imbecile, or a complete fool..

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 01:41 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
....Do you actually have a life? Or is annoying other people on the internet your full time occupation or something?

But mate, annoying people is what we holy men DO....:)

Anyway, much of what I say is attacks against the Establishment and Organised Religion and Cults, so I don't think any truthseekers would have a beef with that....:)

PS- AS for what else I do, I'm a moderator ('PoorOldSpike') at Mission4Today and my photothreads have notched up 8 million views and counting...:)

GROUND/NAVAL UNITS
www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewforum&f=134

WW2 AIRCRAFT
www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewforum&f=92

1920's/30's AIRCRAFT
www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=16352

WW1 AIRCRAFT
www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=16323
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 01:48 by Ugh.

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 02:48 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Anyway, much of what I say is attacks against the Establishment ...

I don't think I am wrong when I speak for everyone here (friends and foes alike) in saying you do not attack the Establishment in any way whatsoever.

You just wasted 70 years of potential truth seeking.

Petrus will be "proud", probably doesn't let you in.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 07:18 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
We 12-year-old schoolkids in the early 60's had to do stuff like Algebra such as "x + 4y = 5, 7x -10y = -2"
and teacher used to say "To solve this problem, find "x" and "y" for each system of equations."

So I said to my mate Colin "Sammy" Davis- "Hey Sam, why do we have to do this shit? What's it FOR? How will it help us throughout our lives?" and he replied "I'm fucked if I know why we have to do it mate, so just DO it or you'll get caned by teacher".

But despite his sage advice I could never want to do it or even try, so I used to stay away from school on algebra days.
Eventually the headmaster got fed up with me and call me into his study and said the words I longed to hear- "I think you'd be happier at another school" and he expelled me, YAY I was free at last because my next school was much better in every way and didn't teach algebra..:)

PS- I've developed a theory why some schools teach algebra, I think it's an Establishment trick to clutter up kids minds with useless rubbish so that their tired minds will be easier to control.
Personally if I had kids I'd home school them myself to keep them out of the clutches of the Estab, I hear lots of parents do it..:)

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 08:48 #19

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
So are you ready to meet your maker Ugh..

Yes mate...:)
As a great prophet once said-

"You like Jesus? You're gonna meet him!"

An old aquaintence of mine used to work for the BBC commedy department as a writer and once worked with Spike Milligan, they were put up at The Grand Hotel in Brighton and Spike being a very strange charachter wanted complete quiet or he was known to up sticks and bugger off home, so he booked him into the presidential sweet on the top floor well out of the way of people so he would not be disturbed, at breakfast he asked Spike how his night was, Spike answered, "Water in the pipes", you remind me of him Ugh, a complete nutter.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum 23 Sep 2018 11:14 #20

I remember seeing that Spike Milligan guy on TV when I was a kid, and never found him that funny to be honest. I remember just looking at him wondering what his problem was, and just waiting for him to say something funny while wondering why the audience was laughing? He just looked like a real life nutcase to me, and somebody who was quite talentless who had somehow managed to land themselves a TV deal? I still don't find him that funny to this day. And it's not out of lack of sense of huimour on my part either. As I have a keen sense of humour and wit about me.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 11:15 by Return of Zorro.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare