Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 15:19 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ She left because of you, arsewipe.

The forum was much better before you wormed your greasy feet under the table, that's for sure, the quicker you fuck off and we get some decent people back, the better.

Creating shitty Jew Tube videos full of lies won't do...
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 15:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 15:26 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
He was having a go at her for being a 'mouthy female' but hey ho novum lets all deny together and pat each other on the back, another female left, and 'you never argued for Anglin', you just constantly posted his shit up followed by loads of neonazi frog, dog whistles.

At the end of the day, female posters are leaving due to being harassed by male members, often the moderators, what a fucking train crash.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 15:29 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 15:33 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ great post for a 'moderator' and he wonders why people leave due to his communication.

It's because you're focused on Muslims and immigration, you're skipping Zionism, probably to appease Zionists here like Rocco, Anderson and Spoon, who focus on Muslims, the very thing the Zionists want you to do.

But you just become obnoxious with her about it, and start all this ''oh so Muslims are cuddly teddy bears'' shit, basically you trolled her off the forum.

You are a neonazi and you operate in a sad little gang, it's rather pathetic. And yes I saw you're lying thread about the phantom 'Kalergi Plan' you lying piece of shit. That's all you do here, spin lies, talk shit, and harass any decent members who see straight through you, as you have done once again.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 15:42 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:02 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Perhaps if Zorro is man enough to apologise to Roastie properly, like he never did to Cinta for liking her to a whore, she might come back.

He doesn't even seem to know where he went wrong, which is quite disturbing for a 'moderator'.

Roastie was basically pointing out that all this anti Islam stuff is a Zionist agenda, but Zorro won't have that because of his stupid fucking videos, so he trolled her with all this 'these people who think Muslims are cuddly teddy bears'' and the rest of his shit.

Which in fact is rude to someone who is actually passionate about what they post and very dismissive. Roastie was quite right about the focus being in the wrong place and towards Islam, but it doesn't match with Zorros wanky videos, so he trolled her off the forum.

So don;t start all this 'we're the same, she had a knee jerk reaction' you trolled her from the position of moderator you toss pot.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:14 #5

@Soy Boy.

Oh fuck off you virtue signalling Judas ape. Did i coin a new term there for creeps and wankers like you?

You've constantly attacked people on this forum for bringing up the JQ. calling them all the names under the sun, and engaging in all the usual underhanded tactics to try and thought police, and silence & shame others. Which means you're in no position to play the moral judge here. Wanker.

Neither Roastie or myself owe each other an apology. I've not said a bad thing about her, to her face or behind her back. She's welcome back anytime. No apologies from either of us are necessary.

Now just fuck off and mind your own business, and stop sticking your big fat nose everywhere to try and stir up more trouble. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:16 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:16 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
@Soy Boy.

Oh fuck off you virtue signalling Judas ape. Did i coin a new term there for creeps and wankers you like?

You've constantly attacked people on this forum for bringing up the JQ. calling them all the names under teh sun, and engaging in all the usual underhanded tactics to try and thought police, and silence & shame others. Which means you're in no position to play the moral judge here. Wanker.

Neither Roastie or myself owe each other an apology. I've not said a bad thing about her, to her face or behind her back. She's welcome back anytime. No apologies from either of us are necessary.

Now just fuck off and mind your own business, and stop sticking your big fat nose everywhere to try and stir up more trouble. .

Try and comprehend she left because of you, not me, and you're meant to be a 'moderator' :facepalm:
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:17 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:22 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
@Soy Boy.

Oh fuck off you virtue signalling Judas ape. Did i coin a new term there for creeps and wankers you like?

You've constantly attacked people on this forum for bringing up the JQ. calling them all the names under teh sun, and engaging in all the usual underhanded tactics to try and thought police, and silence & shame others. Which means you're in no position to play the moral judge here. Wanker.

Try and comprehend she left because of you, not me, and you're meant to be a 'moderator' :facepalm:
Isnt it obvious this PoS is not interested in any discourse at all? All he wants is to derail, disrupt, and Divide

Divide lol, you're supporting the 'moderator' who just trolled one of the very few remaining female posters from the forum, on his act, you're all about division, you've even got a known Zionist disinformation agent on your forum avatar. I've seen your anti female posts, you're totally divisive.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:25 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:33 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ People have left the forum because of you, not I.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:46 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:38 #9

Really? Why, because according to you and them other snowflakes & radical leftist ass clowns they view me as a Jew hater and a ''Nazi'', right? Ironic then that Roastie would leave for the opposite reasons? Wouldn't everybody agree?

No, if anything more people have left because of wankers like you constantly accusing them of being ''Nazis'' and such.

You're a lying worm tongue and a total creep, frothy, and most people around here know it too.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:41 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:47 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Really? Why, because according to you and them other snowflakes & radical leftist ass clowns they view me as a Jew hater and a ''Nazi'', right? Ironic then that Roastie would leave for the opposite reasons? Wouldn't everybody agree?

No, if anything more people have left because of wankers like you constantly accusing them of being ''Nazis'' and such.

You're a lying worm tongue and a total creep, frothy, and most people around here know it too.

Stop all this snowflake racist leftish soy boy crap, you're clueless twat.

I don't operate in a gang, what you do is get your cronies on board so you feel all hard an d supported, then you go after people, it doesn't work on me i whip your hunch back ass for fun, but in position of 'moderation' you should know who will engage in debate even with your known tactic of personal attacks....and then other posters such as Roastie that I don't agree with all her Jew hating but don't make a point of going after her, like you did. if you want to be the type of moderator that flings personal insults around or make belittling comments then you need to learn who to send them to, if it's the wrong poster they'll get offended and leave, even if their not ''pig faced'' or ''cunts'' but just someone who wants a reasonable amount of respect from the forum moderator, that's why she's gone, you spoke to her in a rude condescending manner, ''these people'' as if she's some sort of clueless idiot in your view. You'll never get the hang of being a moderator unless you learn how to speak to people in different ways, it's why people leave, and you have a habit of being rude to female posters, in gloating manner usually to satisfy a pair of arse holes who thank your posts as you 'slap that bitch down' you're a cretin and you're damaging this forum, even now you're in a silly argument, you're a moron.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:57 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 16:54 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The fact that I do not share Roasties view about world Jewry but I still don't troll or offend her, says a lot regarding my behaviour, whilst you probably have more in common with that but you still managed to fuck her off....jeeez man, take a look at yourself.

Try and behave.

Are you going to apologise to her?
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 16:59 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:08 #12

There's nothing to apologise for. Neither have I trolled her or gone out of my way to try and offend her.

Now just fuck off you virtue signalling POS. And stay out of other peoples business. It's fuck all to do with you.

It's ironic really that it's You who has constantly attacked and name called other members for talking about World Jewry. Then somebody leaves accusing me of being light on the Jews, and there you are all over it like a fly on shit, virtue signalling like the utter weasel & creep you really are.

Now, just fuck off, and consider this conversation between you and I over. As I've wasted enough of my Sunday on wankers like you already.

If Roastie wants to come back, then fine. She's more than welcome. Neither Roastie or myself owe each other an apology.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 17:09 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:09 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Here's a template for you

''Hi Roastie please forgive my rudeness, I should have given your opinion the respect it deserved instead of being so aggressive and argumentative about your clear common sense on the matter, I'm still learning how to be a moderator and sometimes I get carried away trying to play the hard man in front of my forum peers, see I can;t have a bitch dissing me in front of my new pals now orangeiad is no longer here to help me out.

I can't shake off the small man ego, so I hope this template that Frothy has been kind enough to take the time to provide for me will go some way to making amends.

Your humble moderator,
sincere apologies
Zorro.''
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 17:09 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:10 #14

Yeah, whatever. Twat. Now if you don't mind, kindly just fuck off. And go do your Soy Boying elsewhere.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 17:13 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:13 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
There's nothing to apologise for. Neither have I trolled her or gone out of my way to try and offend her.

Now just fuck off you virtue signalling POS. And stay out of other peoples business. It's fuck all to do with you.

It's ironic really that it's You who has constantly attacked and name called other members for talking about World Jewry. Then somebody leaves accusing me of being light on the Jews, and there you are all over it like a fly on shit, virtue signalling like the utter weasel & creep you really are.

Now, just fuck off, and consider this conversation between you and I over. As I've wasted enough of my Sunday on wankers like you already.

If Roastie wants to come back, then fine. She's more than welcome. Neither Roastie or myself owe each other an apology.

What a charming moderator you are.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:17 #16

I care not whether a pittiful Soy boy like you views me as charming or not. In fact, I would hate to come across as charming to somebody like you. I would just view it as a clear sign of me doing something wrong. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have real people to talk to. :cool2:
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 17:19 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:31 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
I care not whether a pittiful Soy boy like you views me as charming or not. In fact, I would hate to come across as charming to somebody like you. I would just view it as a clear sign of me doing something wrong. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have real people to talk to. :cool2:

Yet another of your lies.
Now, just fuck off, and consider this conversation between you and I over

You don't care about the forum, it's why you're rude and people leave because of you. Why novum wants a vile trolling lying scumbag like you 'moderating the place... :dunno:

You do more harm than good. You're intolerant of other peoples views.

Seriously novum, how many fuck ups are you going to support this clown with, before you see the light and kick his sorry ass out to touch? He's constantly damaging the forum.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 17:38 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 17:39 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Nah, just strip his mod powers, he can;t do it.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 18:06 #19

There, your clear lies and incessant trolling deserves a special place of it's own. Don't say you haven't been given the chance to say your piece either. You have. But you're just shit stirring and lying now. Nothing new there then. It's what you do.

Word has it that quite a few people have actually left TZ or won't post here anymore, mostly because they can't stand you. I can easily name a good few people that have left and have given up on the place mainly because of you, and/or due to your shitlib comrades attacking and name calling good people in the past.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 18:13 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 30 Sep 2018 18:08 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Zorro wrote:
There, your clear lies and incessant trolling deserves a special place of it's own.

Word has it that quite a few people have actually left TZ or won't post here anymore, mostly because they can't stand you.

I agree

Frothy must go
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare