Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 02 Oct 2018 18:14 #41

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
He'll be back, regrettably.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 02 Oct 2018 20:09 #42

Sword And Hammer wrote:
Wow, that guy was an asshole, good riddance.

Nothing new, all he's done is constantly make trouble and make up slanderous lies about me since I've been a mod here. The guy takes asshole to a whole new level. Blatantly and shamelessly lying, and attempting to reflect his own worm-like behavior onto his opponents. Disgraceful beyond belief. It's obvious by now that he knows exactly what he's doing too. He's been given enough chances. That's why he's been sent back to PZ, this time for a much longer spell. If he comes back doing the same, he'll go straight back in there.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2018 20:16 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 02 Oct 2018 20:21 #43

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Wow, that guy was an asshole, good riddance.

Nothing new, all he's done is constantly make trouble and make up slanderous lies about me since I've been a mod here. The guy takes asshole to a whole new level. Blatantly and shamelessly lying, and attempting to reflect his own worm-like behavior onto his opponents. Disgraceful beyond belief. It's obvious by now that he knows exactly what he's doing too. He's been given enough chances. That's why he's been sent back to PZ, this time for a much longer spell. If he comes back doing the same, he'll go straight back in there.

How many lives does he get ffs?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

(Excerpts) The, The .... We can't stop from what's coming. 18 Oct 2018 13:22 #44

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Really? Why, because according to you and them other snowflakes & radical leftist ass clowns they view me as a Jew hater and a ''Nazi'', right? Ironic then that Roastie would leave for the opposite reasons? Wouldn't everybody agree?

No, if anything more people have left because of wankers like you constantly accusing them of being ''Nazis'' and such.

You're a lying worm tongue and a total creep, frothy, and most people around here know it too.

Stop all this snowflake racist leftish soy boy crap, you're clueless twat.

I don't operate in a gang, what you do is get your cronies on board so you feel all hard an d supported, then you go after people, it doesn't work on me i whip your hunch back ass for fun, but in position of 'moderation' you should know who will engage in debate even with your known tactic of personal attacks....and then other posters such as Roastie that I don't agree with all her Jew hating but don't make a point of going after her, like you did. if you want to be the type of moderator that flings personal insults around or make belittling comments then you need to learn who to send them to, if it's the wrong poster they'll get offended and leave, even if their not ''pig faced'' or ''cunts'' but just someone who wants a reasonable amount of respect from the forum moderator, that's why she's gone, you spoke to her in a rude condescending manner, ''these people'' as if she's some sort of clueless idiot in your view. You'll never get the hang of being a moderator unless you learn how to speak to people in different ways, it's why people leave, and you have a habit of being rude to female posters, in gloating manner usually to satisfy a pair of arse holes who thank your posts as you 'slap that bitch down' you're a cretin and you're damaging this forum, even now you're in a silly argument, you're a moron.

I'm not a Jew hater Frothy, but you're right about female posters. Women are targetted with insults, more than if a man posted something controversial.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 13:23 by Roastie.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare