Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Human Modipede

The Human Modipede 10 Oct 2018 23:14 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
I hate mods. They seem to worry that somebody would care what I have to say. But if anybody gives them shit over what I have to say or show, they can just tell them to come here and debate me themselves. And get the steamroller treatment. Which is truth. They also don't seem to like the pictures I show. Well if they can't handle real pictures, maybe they can handle unreal ones. I have one from the movie, "The Human Centipede." All mods deserve to be in the middle of this human centipede. Especially the one who banned me for two weeks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 00:32 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
You support jewish MMGW, and you fed post.

And now youre posting pics from a jew film.

How does your fed posting and pro jewish AGW scam position do anyone any favours here?
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 12:01 #3

This guy is a complete and utter ass clown and a spook, mate. I'd kick his ass well and truly out the door for good if I was you. He's just here shitting allover the place now. He doesn't respect anyone or anything around here. He's bad news and brings nothing but problems here. .

What he's actually doing is trying to make a mockery of free speech. and I'm willing to bet that the real character behind the keyboard actually despises free speech. Hence why he always ends up going OTT while trying to make it look like free speech is a bad thing, or just all about promoting hate & violence,. He's basically trying to sabotage the noble concepts of free speech, and attempting to make anybody who supports freedom of speech as somebody who also supports mindless violence and slaughter by association.

His MO couldn't be anymore transparent now.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 12:32 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare, Gan Anim, Rocco

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 22:53 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
novum wrote:
You support jewish MMGW, and you fed post.

And now youre posting pics from a jew film.

How does your fed posting and pro jewish AGW scam position do anyone any favours here?

I see. So you must be a closet jew. Otherwise, you wouldn't be accusing me of being a jew. Also, what is a jewish MMGW. Seeing how you are apparently a jew in disguise, you should be able to tell me. Next, what is "you fed posts" supposed to mean. Next, you talk about the picture I included being from a jewish film. Really? Around the beginning of the movie industry, MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox and others were owned and ran by jews. In that regard, little has changed. So how am I supposed to post a picture from any movie that isn't a jewish movie. Next, I already told you that no government agency could post the kinds of things I do as any sort of entrapment. The constitution wouldn't allow it. Though privocrats might. But I'm not one of those things. Being White, you should believe that.

Next, consider this. You have probably at some point been driving a car and had a bug splat on your windshield. How fast would have been going. Anything above 45mph would do the trick. What if I were to suggest that thousands of chairs be built that are on their own track. At about 5g, they would accelerate anybody put into them up to 150mph. These would stop very quickly about 10 feet from brick walls. The person in them would of course keep going. And go splat against the brick wall. Just like a bug on a windshield. Now what if I was to say that a steady stream of jews be given such a ride in these chairs. Taking any struggling into consideration, I would say that each chair could launch around 6 jews per minute. Now if you weren't in fact pro jewish, you would have no problem with this being done. If you were anti-jewish, my suggesting such things would be doing you and ever other anti-jew around here a favor. What would be doing anti-jews an even bigger favor is if it was actually done to every jew that could be found. And of course, to their supporters as well. But they would go at the back of the line.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 22:59 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
steamroller wrote:
Next, what is "you fed posts" supposed to mean. Next, you talk about the picture I included being from a jewish film. Really? Around the beginning of the movie industry, MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox and others were owned and ran by jews. In that regard, little has changed. So how am I supposed to post a picture from any movie that isn't a jewish movie. Next,

:larf:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 23:00 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:01 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
steamroller wrote:
Next, consider this. You have probably at some point been driving a car and had a bug splat on your windshield. How fast would have been going. Anything above 45mph would do the trick. What if I were to suggest that thousands of chairs be built that are on their own track. At about 5g, they would accelerate anybody put into them up to 150mph. These would stop very quickly about 10 feet from brick walls. The person in them would of course keep going. And go splat against the brick wall. Just like a bug on a windshield. Now what if I was to say that a steady stream of jews be given such a ride in these chairs. Taking any struggling into consideration, I would say that each chair could launch around 6 jews per minute. Now if you weren't in fact pro jewish, you would have no problem with this being done. If you were anti-jewish, my suggesting such things would be doing you and ever other anti-jew around here a favor. What would be doing anti-jews an even bigger favor is if it was actually done to every jew that could be found. And of course, to their supporters as well. But they would go at the back of the line.

:larf:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:08 #7

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
This guy is a complete and utter ass clown and a spook, mate. I'd kick his ass well and truly out the door for good if I was you. He's just here shitting allover the place now. He doesn't respect anyone or anything around here. He's bad news and brings nothing but problems here. .

What he's actually doing is trying to make a mockery of free speech. and I'm willing to bet that the real character behind the keyboard actually despises free speech. Hence why he always ends up going OTT while trying to make it look like free speech is a bad thing, or just all about promoting hate & violence,. He's basically trying to sabotage the noble concepts of free speech, and attempting to make anybody who supports freedom of speech as somebody who also supports mindless violence and slaughter by association.

His MO couldn't be anymore transparent now.

Face it. You deserve to be in the middle of the human centipede I showed a picture of. But in real life. Need proof? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. That isn't "shitting all over the place." You next speak of respect. YOU are guilty of sucking baby cock. Even if you personally haven't done so, you support those that do. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are guilty of the greatest human slaughter in history. Even if you personally didn't do any killing, you support those that did. The jews. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. at the hands of negroes. By supporting our multiethnic society. What makes you even MORE guilty is in supporting a non-violent response to violent acts. Would you like some more? Because I could go on. But the things I mentioned about YOU and those who "think" like you are bad enough. Is that "transparent" enough for you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:13 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
steamroller wrote:
Need proof? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue.

- believes in Global Warming
- believes planes can morph into buildings
- believes those planes were flown by amateur coke sniffing muslim pilots
- believes people bunnyhopped on the freaking Moon in 1969-72
- is obsessed with violence and does everything to splatter shit that mental diarrhea here

Just a minor selection of craziness from your mouth, steamtroller.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:13 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
steamroller wrote:
Face it. You deserve to be in the middle of the human centipede I showed a picture of. But in real life. Need proof? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. That isn't "shitting all over the place." You next speak of respect. YOU are guilty of sucking baby cock. Even if you personally haven't done so, you support those that do. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are guilty of the greatest human slaughter in history. Even if you personally didn't do any killing, you support those that did. The jews. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. at the hands of negroes. By supporting our multiethnic society. What makes you even MORE guilty is in supporting a non-violent response to violent acts. Would you like some more? Because I could go on. But the things I mentioned about YOU and those who "think" like you are bad enough. Is that "transparent" enough for you?

Come on man... by posting depravity like the human centipede you make the whole forum look like a bunch of lunatics. It doesn't help getting the truth across at all.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:19 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
Gaia wrote:
- believes planes can morph into buildings









:facepalm:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:30 #11

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Steamroller,

Fed poster - When you post like a federal agent provocateur.

Your chair machine reads like more fed posting.

You post like an FBI agent that works with the ADL and SPLC.

Even if you arent one of those things, you post like you are, and that is what people think.

To a degree, 'you are what you are perceived to be' holds true... and plenty of people here think or have thought youre a jewish provocateur.

Even if you arent, thats what you come across as.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia, porridge

The Human Modipede 11 Oct 2018 23:51 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
novum wrote:
Your chair machine

:larf:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 12 Oct 2018 00:29 #13

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
I agree on not banning him coz thats what he so desperately wants for his collection, to brag about to other sad sacks, but why isnt Toerag public zioned?? Does he get special privilege with his blatant shilling like Urgh? Double standards again.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 12 Oct 2018 01:16 #14

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Need proof? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue.

- believes in Global Warming
- believes planes can morph into buildings
- believes those planes were flown by amateur coke sniffing muslim pilots
- believes people bunnyhopped on the freaking Moon in 1969-72
- is obsessed with violence and does everything to splatter shit that mental diarrhea here

Just a minor selection of craziness from your mouth, steamtroller.

We both know you are just bat shit crazy. But maybe you just have some mental disorder that makes you say things you know are untrue. But seeing how I have nothing better to do right now, I will reply to you.

1. As I said, human caused global warming isn't a matter of "belief." It is a matter of fact.
2. After the first jet hit the first world trade center building, there were probably thousands of people taking videos of the situation. They SHOWED the second plane hitting the second tower. You just desperately need your ass kicked. And I have a suggestion where you can go to have it done. There was another hijacked jet that was flown into the ground because the people on the jet tried to stop the hijackers. Go to any of the close relatives of anybody that was on that jet and tell them that it was all bullshit. But be filmed yourself. I would like to see what happens to you.
3. The muslims flying those jets were high all right. But they weren't sniffing coke. They were high on the LORD. Or at least their version of it.
4. There are photos taken from orbit around the moon by satellites that shows all of the lunar landing sites. Some of those satellites were no doubt Russian. They wouldn't promote a fake moon landing story.
5. I'm not obsessed with violence. That is just the way the world works. You can't pretend your way out of it. If you for example have ever seen a dog scratching fleas, you have one example of violence right there. I would ask you if you have any better suggestions. But it is you I would be asking. That would make doing so pointless.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 12 Oct 2018 01:19 #15

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Flare wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Face it. You deserve to be in the middle of the human centipede I showed a picture of. But in real life. Need proof? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. That isn't "shitting all over the place." You next speak of respect. YOU are guilty of sucking baby cock. Even if you personally haven't done so, you support those that do. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are guilty of the greatest human slaughter in history. Even if you personally didn't do any killing, you support those that did. The jews. That makes you guilty of it too. YOU are responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. at the hands of negroes. By supporting our multiethnic society. What makes you even MORE guilty is in supporting a non-violent response to violent acts. Would you like some more? Because I could go on. But the things I mentioned about YOU and those who "think" like you are bad enough. Is that "transparent" enough for you?

Come on man... by posting depravity like the human centipede you make the whole forum look like a bunch of lunatics. It doesn't help getting the truth across at all.

I stand by what I said. Zorro deserves to be in the middle of a human centipede. I also said why. Tell me my accusations are untrue. I dare you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 12 Oct 2018 01:31 #16

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
novum wrote:
Steamroller,

Fed poster - When you post like a federal agent provocateur.

Your chair machine reads like more fed posting.

You post like an FBI agent that works with the ADL and SPLC.

Even if you arent one of those things, you post like you are, and that is what people think.

To a degree, 'you are what you are perceived to be' holds true... and plenty of people here think or have thought youre a jewish provocateur.

Even if you arent, thats what you come across as.

I don't give a shit what people think. For the zillionth time, I say that if anybody thinks anything I have to say anywhere for ant reason and to any degree, just tell me what it is and why. I can make it more clear. But the problem is that in the vast majority of cases, they don't want things to be more clear. That is their problem. Not mine. Next, whatever way that any of you would approach things, I can tell you that it doesn't work. Need proof? Just take off your affluenza support rose colored glasses and look at the world around you. Your approach isn't working. It is only making things worse. It is unfortunate that you view fact as "provocation."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 12 Oct 2018 01:34 #17

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
porridge wrote:
I agree on not banning him coz thats what he so desperately wants for his collection, to brag about to other sad sacks, but why isnt Toerag public zioned?? Does he get special privilege with his blatant shilling like Urgh? Double standards again.

What I desperately want is for you or anybody to tell me why anything I said was untrue. Or why anything I said that you think is "over the top." On that account, you are dreaming if you think you can talk fleas off a dog. Only violence works.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Human Modipede 21 Oct 2018 23:38 #18

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
This guy is a complete and utter ass clown and a spook, mate. I'd kick his ass well and truly out the door for good if I was you. He's just here shitting allover the place now. He doesn't respect anyone or anything around here. He's bad news and brings nothing but problems here. .

What he's actually doing is trying to make a mockery of free speech. and I'm willing to bet that the real character behind the keyboard actually despises free speech. Hence why he always ends up going OTT while trying to make it look like free speech is a bad thing, or just all about promoting hate & violence,. He's basically trying to sabotage the noble concepts of free speech, and attempting to make anybody who supports freedom of speech as somebody who also supports mindless violence and slaughter by association.

His MO couldn't be anymore transparent now.

You deserve your place in the middle of the modipede.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.