Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 10 Oct 2018 23:54 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
There is a thread around here called "A call to violence." It quickly degenerated into a lot of bullshit about survivalist crap. And do you know what a survivalist would do if they were in a survivalist situation? COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS! But somehow, I didn't see anybody being given any shit over that. Also, in that thread it talked about revolutions. Violent revolutions. Namely the American revolution and the French revolution. (Though there have been many others besides) In neither of those did an apocalyptic survivalist situation come about. So I don't know why it was brought up.

Some would say that the time for violence is never. Which is equivalent to believing in santa claus or the easter bunny. The system can't be changed from within. Trying to do so at best would only make you part of the system. A diseased "democratic" system. And voting sure as hell isn't going to do anything.

Right now there is rising overpopulation rates, (but not for Whites) human caused global warming, desertification, mass starvation, food wars, mass migrations of people, etc. etc. etc. Some would say that the time for violence is long overdue. Though you could always take the extraordinarily EVIL route and just join some cult that looks forward to the destruction of not only humans, but most other innocent creatures on the planet. And there are those who would dare call a call to violence worse than that?!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 00:30 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You keep trying to sell us your belief in global warming.

Thats what jewish bankers do.

Goldman Sachs and NM Rothschild are part of creating carbon markets and the redistribution of wealth for one by taxing huwhitey even more.

They task Gore, Clintons, and prince charles to sell it, among others.

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 03:30 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..do you know what a survivalist would do if they were in a survivalist situation? COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS! But somehow, I didn't see anybody being given any shit over that.

Mate, we'll HAVE to be violent to protect ourselves in a post-apoc world where various survival groups hunt each other.
My group will be the dominant group and we'll gain a fearsome reputation, making other groups think twice before they mess with us
..:)

The women and kids in my group will be able to sleep easy knowing we've got their backs..:)

Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 03:31 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 10:15 #4

• Flare
The problem is, who, what and where do people have to be violent to?

Start random riots on the streets? Break down stuff? Attack migrants? Attack government buildings? Attack banks?

People don't know 'where to start' and even the less know who are exactly responsible for the mess we're in.

All our leadership in each and every country has been taken over by the jews and now they are running the world into the ground.

It's like we are trapped in the back of a car with an absolute madman behind the wheel.

Perhaps the only thing which will help is if there are hundreds of thousands of people on the streets rioting every single day. But so far ppl are way too comfortable / decadent for it.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 11:15 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The single best way to reverse this human misery, I say reverse, because you cannot fight that which we also support by our own acquiescence, No; the best way is to isolate those who are holding us to ransom using the tools of their choice, IE, Usuary and Deception until such a time evolves where they themselves are truly isolated and hungry, IE, a justified and righteous form of retribution or what is know as "Isolation Starvation" towards those who simply will not let you live in peace and a way of ones own making.

The turning point comes when enough people begin caring and trading for themselves and not doing bussiness with those who create nothing for that society, namely bankers and debt prisoners, people in debt and in prison become a burden to themselves and a drain upon the system overall, so we simply have to begin walking away from the problem, the one that we are currently encouraging by turning a blind eye for a cheap reality.

Other might call it a peaceful non compliance, but in order to do this we all need a direction and one that can produce the things we truly need in order to function independantly, skills and reciprocation are the two key ellements, because if you cannot help yourself, you will be unable to help others who want to help themselves.

But we have to start today.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 11:16 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco, Oreironstar

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 13:17 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Flare wrote:

Start random riots on the streets? Break down stuff? Attack migrants? Attack government buildings? Attack banks?

People don't know 'where to start' and even the less know who are exactly responsible for the mess we're in.

All our leadership in each and every country has been taken over by the jews and now they are running the world into the ground.

It's like we are trapped in the back of a car with an absolute madman behind the wheel.

Perhaps the only thing which will help is if there are hundreds of thousands of people on the streets rioting every single day. But so far ppl are way too comfortable / decadent for it.

The quickening is taking place.

Here is another attempt to control the armed forces, who I personally think they need to fight the people in the future.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 13:27 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 15:50 #7

the cabal WANT violence

they want to point at human beings and say ''look they can't behave by themselves so they need a big brother state to make sure they behave''

after the violence and everyone is in a state of shock the cabal impose their control grid and emergency powers and the trap is sprung
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Gaia, Rocco

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 17:53 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Flare wrote:
All our leadership in each and every country has been taken over by the jews and now they are running the world into the ground.....Perhaps the only thing which will help is if there are hundreds of thousands of people on the streets rioting every single day. But so far ppl are way too comfortable / decadent for it.

But if we're all "way too comfortable", what is there to riot about?
And if the jews are responsible for our comfortable lifestyles maybe we should give them a medal?..:)
If the food shelves at the stores run empty THAT'S when the riots will start because an empty belly is a great motivator-

Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 17:56 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:23 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:
You keep trying to sell us your belief in global warming.

Thats what jewish bankers do.

Goldman Sachs and NM Rothschild are part of creating carbon markets and the redistribution of wealth for one by taxing huwhitey even more.

They task Gore, Clintons, and prince charles to sell it, among others.

Human caused global warming isn't a "belief." It is a cold hard fact. Trying to lie your way out of it isn't going to end well. Here is a fact for you. Each year all the volcanoes on earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year, the activities of humans are responsible for the release of around 26.8 billion tons of CO2. Seeing how you are apparently a denier, you close your eyes to the truth. So there is no point in me suggesting that you watch the documentary "Greedy lying bastards."

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:25 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Human caused global warming isn't a "belief." It is a cold hard fact.

Nope. And I know you don't have the required scientific knowledge to understand why it is BS.
Trying to lie my way out of it isn't going to end well.

Indeed. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:34 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..do you know what a survivalist would do if they were in a survivalist situation? COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS! But somehow, I didn't see anybody being given any shit over that.

Mate, we'll HAVE to be violent to protect ourselves in a post-apoc world where various survival groups hunt each other.
My group will be the dominant group and we'll gain a fearsome reputation, making other groups think twice before they mess with us
..:)

The women and kids in my group will be able to sleep easy knowing we've got their backs..:)[/color

As I expect from somebody who likes jesus, (among other kinds of people) You miss the point. The ship has sailed and left you on the dock. Violence is far more justifiable and necessary to keep any apocalypse from happening to begin with. What you speak of is putting the cart before the horse. And seeing how you would be partially responsible for any apocalypse happening, you can't rationally justify committing any violent acts after it happened. Your best approach is to join in the mass extinction you helped bring about.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:46 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
steamroller can you learn how to work quote tags, or do you have autism and its beyond you?
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:46 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gaia wrote:

Nope. And I know you don't have the required scientific knowledge to understand why it is BS.

What I would like to know is, when will it be warm enough for us to go back to Greenland and have dairy farms again like the Norse did for over 400 years, right when there were no cars or factories on the go, we are still waiting even though the Co2 has risen slightly.
INACTIVE

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:55 #14

• steamroller
  • Banned
Flare wrote:

If I told you what to do, my enemies would only find a way to prevent it. Also, decades ago I wrote a book in which I said our government officials should be elected by lottery. This would be of course be from the general populace. Though there are certain people who I would exclude from this lottery. The mentally retarded and the wealthy. A hobo off the street would be a better choice than a wealthy person. On the news yesterday they spoke of a jew who stole my idea. He was planning on killing himself and others with a 200 pound bomb. From what they were saying, he apparently favored my idea of randomly selecting government officials. Though to be fair, I don't know everything of what has ever been written. Far from it. It could be that I am not the first to come up with this idea. There is only one suggestion I could make for you here. Vote for Cultsmasher as dictator. And encourage others to do so as well. Because the way I said of electing government officials would become a reality. And with the combined minds of other poor people, a new constitution would be forged. With Separatism and Nationalistic Specism being the lead principle.

When Is The Time For Violence. 11 Oct 2018 23:58 #15

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
The single best way to reverse this human misery, I say reverse, because you cannot fight that which we also support by our own acquiescence, No; the best way is to isolate those who are holding us to ransom using the tools of their choice, IE, Usuary and Deception until such a time evolves where they themselves are truly isolated and hungry, IE, a justified and righteous form of retribution or what is know as "Isolation Starvation" towards those who simply will not let you live in peace and a way of ones own making.

The turning point comes when enough people begin caring and trading for themselves and not doing bussiness with those who create nothing for that society, namely bankers and debt prisoners, people in debt and in prison become a burden to themselves and a drain upon the system overall, so we simply have to begin walking away from the problem, the one that we are currently encouraging by turning a blind eye for a cheap reality.

Other might call it a peaceful non compliance, but in order to do this we all need a direction and one that can produce the things we truly need in order to function independantly, skills and reciprocation are the two key ellements, because if you cannot help yourself, you will be unable to help others who want to help themselves.

Take the word of Cultsmasher. "Only lead can trump gold."
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2018 00:01 by steamroller.

When Is The Time For Violence. 12 Oct 2018 00:04 #16

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Take the word of Cultsmasher. "Only lead can trump gold."

Love is like oxygen, breath it, do not eat lead unless you do it on your own.

I'll be in my bunk until its all over and then resume making things that are useful and functional.
INACTIVE

When Is The Time For Violence. 12 Oct 2018 00:05 #17

• steamroller
  • Banned
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
the cabal WANT violence

they want to point at human beings and say ''look they can't behave by themselves so they need a big brother state to make sure they behave''

after the violence and everyone is in a state of shock the cabal impose their control grid and emergency powers and the trap is sprung

Destroy non-whites and their supporters and you destroy the cabal.

When Is The Time For Violence. 12 Oct 2018 00:13 #18

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:
All our leadership in each and every country has been taken over by the jews and now they are running the world into the ground.....Perhaps the only thing which will help is if there are hundreds of thousands of people on the streets rioting every single day. But so far ppl are way too comfortable / decadent for it.

But if we're all "way too comfortable", what is there to riot about?
And if the jews are responsible for our comfortable lifestyles maybe we should give them a medal?..:)
If the food shelves at the stores run empty THAT'S when the riots will start because an empty belly is a great motivator-

What you need to do is take a dildo in the shape of jesus and fuck the jews with it. Which they have been basically been doing the other way around. The jews aren't responsible for our living conditions. if tomorrow they all suddenly disappeared, things basically would remain the same. But improve from then on. I don't know how things are in England. But here in the U.S., we have a large country rich in natural resources and arable land. That is why we are doing well to the degree that we are. Not the jews. For example, there are places where we can dig into the earth and get all the iron we need. If you dug into a jew, you wouldn't get much. Maybe a few grams.

When Is The Time For Violence. 12 Oct 2018 00:15 #19

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:

Fuck your denier cult. And you know nothing.

When Is The Time For Violence. 12 Oct 2018 00:16 #20

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
the cabal WANT violence

Destroy non-whites and their supporters and you destroy the cabal.

"Pillar of the Naziowned community"
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare