Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 13:51 #101

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
Give him the nemesis Roc.

If Gan Anim means he's got me on ignore, I say good, now I can talk about him behind his back..:)
He lives up on the Yorkshire moors within spitting distance of the tremendously-powerful Fylingdales "early warning" radar, and my guess is that it's also being used by the Establishment to conduct secret mind-control experiments on innocent civilians.
For example I'm very anti-Estab, so they could be using him as a guinea-pig pawn to attack me and anybody else who isn't under mind-control..:)
In fact some residents in that area are already noticing odd things-
WIKI- "In June 2003, concern arose locally that RAF Fylingdales was emitting harmful emissions.."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Fylingdales

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 14:03 #102

Zorro wrote:
Dr Strangelove wrote:

Wanker. Actually Rocco is quite right not to indiscriminately hate on all non-whites. As you do.

It's interesting also how commie wankers try and tell us that discrimination is supposedly a bad thing. It's not.

Being able to discriminate means I can make careful distinctions between whats right and wrong : It's being deficient in discrimination and discernment which is the problem. As you demonstrate..

All it takes is a simple understanding of the dictionary and the real meaning of words to heal oneself from the cancerous malignant Commie mindset. You should try it some time.

Telling lies about me isn't going to make you right. Maybe you can get some people to believe them But that still wouldn't mean you are right. There is absolutely nothing indiscriminate about what I say. Or untrue. Also, after giving me shit about it, you say the opposite and say that discrimination isn't a bad thing. Ever try making any sense? Also, I'm not a commie. But neither am I a tyrannical capitalist scumbag "freedom" loving plutocrat. Such as yourself. There are many problems in the world. I will show you a graph of one of them. You tell me. Is it communist, or is it reality.

As if anybody even needs to tell lies about you to make you look bad. You do a fine job of that yourself on your own.

Obviously I'm not telling lies about you, am I. You've made it perfectly clear that you indiscriminately despise all non-whites, to the extreme you even openly said that you want to see them all dead. Even advocating horrible ways to kill them. You're a horrible cunt really aren't you. People like you have no place among good people.

Being against mass immigration and the kalergi plan etc is one thing, and that's fine. That's perfectly understandable, and justifiable. But calling for the extermination of all non-whites, as you frequently do, is quite the other. That's the words of a disturbed psychopath.

Most of the members here don't even get to see half what you post when you go on one of your psychotic rants. Which is just as well really. You constantly call for violence, murder, and slaughter. If you're not some spook or plant, then you're doing the work of one unwittingly, and all for free without being on their payroll. You fucking idiot. They must be rubbing their hands together and laughing from the other side of their faces at idiots like you. Who needs to pay spooks and shills a wage when there's people like cultsmasher doing the job for free!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 16:42 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 22:01 #103

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Do you think that in your own house is the only place where niggers causing problems matters?....
Only in your imagination does the bible back up anything I say...The bible IS bullshit. At best. At worst, it is the ultimate evil....

I already explained to you that blacks are mostly killing each other in their own areas, so stop being a scaredy-cat wimp imagining that they're coming to get you!
You call for all blacks to be wiped out, that's exactly what God did to ancient warlike heathen tribes and pervert mobs who stepped out of line, yet you call it bullshit and evil, make up your mind..:)

PS- I'm beginning to think you're an Establishment plant, put here to make TZ look bad so that the Estab will have an excuse to close it down.
So far, the TZ mods have rightly cut you slack in the interests of free speech, but if you go on talking krap the mods will have the right of self-defense to ban your ass permanently..:)

It would seem that you sure have a bug up your ass today. What.s wrong. You wake up on the wrong side of the web? First you gave me a stupid and queer reply in the dali lama thread, and now this. Another queer reply. Don't give me shit just because you don't mind having a nigger dick up your ass. Maybe if you had to deal with the same nigger problem we do, you would feel differently. 13.2% of the U.S. population are darkies. 3.5% of the population in England are humanzee. So until you walk in our shoes, stick your opinions up your ass.

Next, I don't call for worthless niggers to be wiped out. The idea of it just makes me extremely happy. Wiping them out would be the last resort. First, I would try deporting them. As for what "god" supposedly did, you can stick god up your ass too. The old testament is full of instances of the jews justifying wiping out other peoples just because they lived on land the jews said their god gave to them. If you didn't like jew dick up your ass too, you might be bothered by the fact that the jews think you are just as worthy of death. Or at the very least, enslavement.

Next, asshole, tell me how I make anybody "look bad." Point out anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. I would enjoy that. If you or any of the other queers around here are interested in "self defense," I suggest you start with that. Instead of telling lies and slinging out insults.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 22:05 by steamroller.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 22:28 #104

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Dr Strangelove wrote:

Wanker. Actually Rocco is quite right not to indiscriminately hate on all non-whites. As you do.

It's interesting also how commie wankers try and tell us that discrimination is supposedly a bad thing. It's not.

Being able to discriminate means I can make careful distinctions between whats right and wrong : It's being deficient in discrimination and discernment which is the problem. As you demonstrate..

All it takes is a simple understanding of the dictionary and the real meaning of words to heal oneself from the cancerous malignant Commie mindset. You should try it some time.

Telling lies about me isn't going to make you right. Maybe you can get some people to believe them But that still wouldn't mean you are right. There is absolutely nothing indiscriminate about what I say. Or untrue. Also, after giving me shit about it, you say the opposite and say that discrimination isn't a bad thing. Ever try making any sense? Also, I'm not a commie. But neither am I a tyrannical capitalist scumbag "freedom" loving plutocrat. Such as yourself. There are many problems in the world. I will show you a graph of one of them. You tell me. Is it communist, or is it reality.

As if anybody even needs to tell lies about you to make you look bad. You do a fine job of that yourself on your own.

Obviously I'm not telling lies about you, am I. You've made it perfectly clear that you indiscriminately despise all non-whites, to the extreme you even openly said that you want to see them all dead. Even advocating horrible ways to kill them. You're a horrible cunt really aren't you. People like you have no place among good people.

Being against mass immigration and the kalergi plan etc is one thing, and that's fine. That's perfectly understandable, and justifiable. But calling for the extermination of all non-whites, as you frequently do, is quite the other. That's the words of a disturbed psychopath.

Most of the members here don't even get to see half what you post when you go on one of your psychotic rants. Which is just as well really. You constantly call for violence, murder, and slaughter. If you're not some spook or plant, then you're doing the work of one unwittingly, and all for free without being on their payroll. You fucking idiot. They must be rubbing their hands together and laughing from the other side of their faces at idiots like you. Who needs to pay spooks and shills a wage when there's people like cultsmasher doing the job for free!

Well you tell lies about me. If I do a good enough job at that myself, why do you do it. Next, I gave plenty of reasons why I hate non-whites. One of which was the graph of human population growth I showed. But apparently the cult you follow has effected your eyesight. Also, if you've forgotten any of the others, just let me know. I can direct you to some threads to explain it. Next, you're right. I do want to see them all dead. Why? Because they want my kind to disappear. What the fuck have you got against self preservation. Do you get paid to be a traitor? Are you non-white? Do you get paid to betray your own kind? Is it just a part of your cultish programming? Or is it a various combination of those things.

If you don't like the idea of violence, give me your alternative. As long as it doesn't involve surrender. As for "good people," what makes them good. Surrendering? Sucking baby dick? Being guilty of the greatest genocide in human history? Murdering tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S.? Destroying the earth through capitalist filth? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Go ahead. Lay it on me. I want to hear what a real psychopath like you thinks a psychopath is.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 22:59 #105

It's people like you who give freedom of speech a bad name, and the reason why the enemies of freedom of speech are able to make laws against it. You fucking idiot.

You can continue discussing your favorite subject, which is advocating violence, murder, and genocide, in the vent section. Any other threads you make on the subject from now on, will immediately now get moved to vent and merged with this thread. any of your threads (either existing or in the futures) where you also advocate violence and murder, will also now get sent to vent.

If you can't show admin or moderation, or indeed the other members here even the slightest bit of respect and courtesy, then you'll get none back.

It's not like you haven't been given enough leeway and chances to sort your head out either, is it now. you've no intention whatsoever of respecting our more than reasonable rules or guidelines. You're just here to try and exploit the place, and use it as a platform for your extremist shit. Not going to happen.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 23:29 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Gan Anim, Ugh

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 23:28 #106

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
It's people like you who give freedom of speech a bad name, and the reason why the enemies of freedom of speech are able to make laws against it. You fucking idiot.

You can continue discussing your favorite subject, which is advocating violence, murder, and genocide, in the vent section. Any other threads you make on the subject from now on, will immediately now get moved to vent and merged with this thread. If you can't show admin or moderation, or indeed the other members here even the slightest bit of respect and courtesy, then you'll get none back.

Well I was wondering what a psychopath would say. But instead I found out what a psychopath would do. Just for laugh, do you think anything i said was untrue? In doing so, give me the reason why you made the vent room my permanent home. Also, you don't seem to like the idea of violence. I'm still waiting to hear your alternative. As long as it doesn't involve surrender. If you want me to respect you or anybody else around here, give me a reason for doing so. Being able to ban me to this section and merging my threads is a chicken shit way of doing it. All you have done is give me even more reason not to respect you. Face it. You deserve none. But you have spoken. And now, this is the way things are going to be. Right? I shouldn't need to tell you this. But you suck.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 23:31 #107

Yeah, whatever. How about if I just said fuck off cunt, how does that sound?
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 23:38 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 23:36 #108

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Yeah, whatever. How about if just said fuck off cunt, how does that sound?

It sounds like somebody who knows they are in the wrong. And are unable to debate because they know they are in the wrong. I PITY YOU! How does that sound. Being worthy of pity, it must really sting.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 23:38 #109

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

It sounds like somebody who knows they are in the wrong. And are unable to debate because they know they are in the wrong. I PITY YOU! How does that sound. Being worthy of pity, it must really sting.

Fuck Off.
INACTIVE

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 23:49 #110

steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I don't care what it sounds like to someone you. I could sound like the devil himself to somebody like you, before I care.

I've given you more than enough chances, and all you do is try and take the piss. I've told you, you either straighten your head out and quit your constant call to murder non-whites, or you'll get dealt with appropriately. There is no other choice. The sooner you understand that, the better.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 23:50 by Return of Zorro.

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 08:10 #111

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
The old testament is full of instances of the jews justifying wiping out other peoples just because they lived on land the jews said their god gave to them...

Look at the big picture mate, God intended sending Jesus to earth, so he was in a dilemma wondering where exactly to send him; for example if he'd sent him to Africa they'd have bunged him in the cooking pot within 5 minutes and had him for dinner. And if he'd sent him to America he'd have been scalped on sight, or to the aborigines and they'd have clubbed him with didgeridoos!
The jews were far from perfect but they were the best of a bad bunch, so God sent him there, and at least he had a good 3-year run before they killed him.
Payback's a-coming...:)-
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 08:33 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 11:49 #112

By the way, if anybody sees Mr Cultsmasher going on one of his murderous psychotic rants, then just report him, or PM me, and I'll deal with him. That would save me time having to read through his shit. Which i haven't got the time for.
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 11:53 by Return of Zorro.

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 19:25 #113

novum wrote:
steamroller can you learn how to work quote tags, or do you have autism and its beyond you?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nothing ever changes :chuckle:

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 19:26 #114

porridge wrote:
Better still..

:larf: :larf:

Only had one can...early yet..but keep them coming :thumbup:

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 19:35 #115

Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
You also brought up something I said about "Doomsday Hall." And make it sound like it was too lengthy. But it wasn't...

Here's what you said about my plan to live in Doomsday Hall in a post-apoc world-

"In the case of an asteroid strike, there is nothing you could do. In such an event, if you weren't killed outright, mass starvation would take place fairly slowly. If you stockpiled food somewhere, the very first people to try and take it would be government soldiers. And like it or not, they will be far better armed than you are. As I said, that "freedom hall" you mentioned would be like a light at night attracting bugs. that approach will get you nowhere. Your best bet is to stash food stores. Preferably at night. And retrieve them at night too when you need them. Another thing you might try is sinking them in something air tight into some lake. Or maybe the ocean. Have something around it you could snag with a hook. From whatever landmark you choose to start from, just play out a certain distance of rope. When you go back, use the length of rope as a guide. As long as you are straight out from your landmark, you shouldn't have any problem getting back to the exact same spot. In the event of a plague, chances are you would be FUBAR'ed anyway."

so I'll answer it now-
1- With 99% of the world's population dead, there'd be no army to attack us even if they wanted to, and any few surviving soldiers would want to join us anyway and we'd be glad to have them..:)
2- You've got some good ideas about hiding food stores in case anybody comes from the cities to tries to steal it from us, so you can join our Hall group any time you like, and I say LET 'EM COME so that we can kill the lot of 'em and leave their bodies to rot in the woods and fields and lanes around our Hall..
Remember, I want our group to be the most feared group around so that nobody will dare come near us, especially when they see skeletons lying around all over our territory.
We'll give them all fair warning by putting up warning signs round the perimeter of our territory saying "Trespassers will be shot on sight"...:)

How about it Kurt?

Nothing like rotting corpses around your hall to scare would be intruders off....or just kill your own people off from a variety of diseases :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 20:25 #116

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
..Nothing like rotting corpses around your hall to scare would be intruders off....or just kill your own people off from a variety of diseases :wissl:

As a longtime member of the Survival Podcast forum (screenname 'Gamer') I've already discussed that in there, and the consensus of opinion is that corpses may stink for a short while, but surprisingly they'd pose no serious threat to health..:)
Anyway we'd place the bullet-riddled corpses at strategic locations well away from the Hall up to a mile away at the junctions and crossroads of the country lanes next to our "Trespassers will be shot on sight signs".
Or even better, we could take the occasional trespasser alive and stake him/her out for the crows as a warning to others.
In fact that's exactly what a survival group did in this clip from 'Survivors (1975) 'Manhunt' episode, but two busybodies arrive on the scene and set him free grrrr....

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 20:29 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 22 Oct 2018 21:40 #117

Ugh wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
..Nothing like rotting corpses around your hall to scare would be intruders off....or just kill your own people off from a variety of diseases :wissl:

As a longtime member of the Survival Podcast forum (screenname 'Gamer') I've already discussed that in there, and the consensus of opinion is that corpses may stink for a short while, but surprisingly they'd pose no serious threat to health..:)
Anyway we'd place the bullet-riddled corpses at strategic locations well away from the Hall up to a mile away at the junctions and crossroads of the country lanes next to our "Trespassers will be shot on sight signs".
Or even better, we could take the occasional trespasser alive and stake him/her out for the crows as a warning to others.
In fact that's exactly what a survival group did in this clip from 'Survivors (1975) 'Manhunt' episode, but two busybodies arrive on the scene and set him free grrrr....

Just sent that to my local authority and told them to stop burying bodies with immediate effect and use potential graveyards for community housing. :thumbup:
You do understand that in an apocalyptic environment that dead and mutilated bodies will be par for the course so will have no shock or deterrence value?
Signs saying trespassers will be shot really means I have food and supplies come and get if you can.
:ponda: :lmao:

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 00:01 #118

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Fuck Off.

That is exactly what somebody who is in the wrong would say. Coincidence? I think not.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 00:22 #119

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I don't care what it sounds like to someone you. I could sound like the devil himself to somebody like you, before I care.

I've given you more than enough chances, and all you do is try and take the piss. I've told you, you either straighten your head out and quit your constant call to murder non-whites, or you'll get dealt with appropriately. There is no other choice. The sooner you understand that, the better.

You speak lies. In a reply to Ugh, I basically told him that if he wanted revenge against non-whites for causing him to be sent to prison, he should go out and kill them. Without getting caught. I even suggested ways in which he could do it. But even you have to admit (or maybe not) that there is a big difference between suggesting somebody do something and TELLING them that is what they should do. Apart from that, if I "called on" anybody to kill non-whites, you are going to have to give me a specific example. Because as far as I can remember, I never did that.

There have been instances where I played the "devils advocate" and suggested the course of action of eliminating non-whites. But that is because as far as I can see, non violet means would just be ignored. There were other times when I said that I would like to see them dead. But that was just my personal opinion. Who gives a shit about that. Do you?

Next, you speak of having no other choice. Is that because of something of your choosing or is it a "choice" imposed upon you. If so, who is imposing that choice upon you. Because anybody imposing a choice on me I would like to see dead. Through various means. Such as implament, being dropped onto a large cheese grater, being run through a meat grinder or wood chipper, being given a catapult ride, being given a ride on what i would call a "splat chair," etc.

Your main bitch seems to be my being "offensive." But I wrote a thread called, "The joy of being offensive." Maybe you have seen it. In it I gave some reasons why I am "offensive." Maybe you should give it another look.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 00:44 #120

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The old testament is full of instances of the jews justifying wiping out other peoples just because they lived on land the jews said their god gave to them...

Look at the big picture mate, God intended sending Jesus to earth, so he was in a dilemma wondering where exactly to send him; for example if he'd sent him to Africa they'd have bunged him in the cooking pot within 5 minutes and had him for dinner. And if he'd sent him to America he'd have been scalped on sight, or to the aborigines and they'd have clubbed him with didgeridoos!
The jews were far from perfect but they were the best of a bad bunch, so God sent him there, and at least he had a good 3-year run before they killed him.
Payback's a-coming...:)-
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)

There is a flaw in your reasoning. That being that there is no god. Look at it this way, there are anywhere from 200 to 400 billion stars in our galaxy. Most of them probably have planets around them. So there are probably billions of planets in our galaxy with intelligent life on them. And there are about 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe. And most likely, there is an infinite number of other universes throughout infinity. Do you really think that any god that created all that could give a shit about some small patch of dirt on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea? Or the upright walking apes that live there.

Religion is just voodoo horseshit. Sure, there may be ghosts. And "miracles" could happen. But it means next to nothing. As I said before, I have personally seen many tens of thousands of buildings. I have driven on thousands of miles of roads. I have eaten many cultivated plants that came from plowed fields. Not one shed, not one inch of dirt road or one furrow in a field has ever been miracled into existence.

About the only reason for the existence of religion is to give people easy answers. To enable them to do what they want and find justification. It is also a useful tool for rulers to use to control people. I say fuck all that. Because the only possible end result can be doomsday. And de-evolution. We already have the de-evolution thing going on. Unless things change, doomsday will be next. For us, that may not be such a bad thing. But we will likely take most of the living creatures on the planet with us. And that just isn't right.

On a different note, I know that you don't like reading lengthy things. But I brought up to zorro my suggesting to you that if you wanted to take revenge for them causing you to be thrown into jail to kill some of them. It was only a suggestion. I even came up with way for you to do it without getting caught. I don't remember where I said it. But i don't remember ever reading a reply from you about it. Such as to whether or not you thought it was a good idea. Or any part of it.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2018 00:51 by steamroller.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare