Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 00:54 #121

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
By the way, if anybody sees Mr Cultsmasher going on one of his murderous psychotic rants, then just report him, or PM me, and I'll deal with him. That would save me time having to read through his shit. Which i haven't got the time for.

Can I report myself? Because in the past 100 years or so there have been tens of millions of innocent people brutally slaughtered. And blood should be paid for in blood. Not that it has been paid for in any other way anyway.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2018 23:01 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 08:56 #122

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
You do understand that in an apocalyptic environment that dead and mutilated bodies will be par for the course so will have no shock or deterrence value?
Signs saying trespassers will be shot really means I have food and supplies come and get if you can.
:ponda: :lmao:

1- Most post-apocalypse corpses will have died of starvation and will look like they're asleep; no shock value there, that's why bullet-riddled corpses in the lanes around the Hall would have a far great deterrent value..:)
2- WE WANT 'EM TO COME to try stealing our stocks of jelly babies,crisps and coca-cola, then we can blow them away, that'll save us the trouble of having to go out looking for 'em..:)
"It is good when the customer comes to the shop"- Baron Manfred von Richthofen about the Allied air patrols into his territory.

PS- I hope Steamroller will join us at the Hall as Head of Security, he's the sort we need when prowlers show up, this could well be him in action-

Last Edit: 23 Oct 2018 08:58 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 09:24 #123

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
..I wrote a thread called, "The joy of being offensive."..

Yeah mate, but you like being offensive to EVERYBODY, you even admitted you don't like anybody!
So firing off random insults means your words lose their impact and you might as well be firing a girly little Beretta pistol.
It'd be far better if you used carefully-aimed words like a big Walther handgun to give them more punch..:)

Bond with his little Beretta, but his boss made him change it for a bigger Walther-



M to Bond- "Give me your gun...Yes, I thought so. This damn Beretta again. I've told you about this before. You tell him - for the last time."
ARMOURER- "Nice and light - in a lady's handbag. No stopping power."
M- "Any comments, 007?"
BOND- " I disagree, sir. I've used a Beretta for ten years"
M- "From now on you carry a different gun. Show him, armourer."
ARMOURER- "Walther PPK. 7.65mm with a delivery like a brick through a plate-glass window.
M- "Any questions, 007?"
BOND- "No, sir."
M- "All right, then.....Just leave the Beretta."


Bond in action later with the Walther 7.65mm-
"You've had your six"

Last Edit: 23 Oct 2018 09:33 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 23 Oct 2018 23:33 #124

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I wrote a thread called, "The joy of being offensive."..

Yeah mate, but you like being offensive to EVERYBODY, you even admitted you don't like anybody!
So firing off random insults means your words lose their impact and you might as well be firing a girly little Beretta pistol.
It'd be far better if you used carefully-aimed words like a big Walther handgun to give them more punch..:)

Bond with his little Beretta, but his boss made him change it for a bigger Walther-


M to Bond- "Give me your gun...Yes, I thought so. This damn Beretta again. I've told you about this before. You tell him - for the last time."
ARMOURER- "Nice and light - in a lady's handbag. No stopping power."
M- "Any comments, 007?"
BOND- " I disagree, sir. I've used a Beretta for ten years"
M- "From now on you carry a different gun. Show him, armourer."
ARMOURER- "Walther PPK. 7.65mm with a delivery like a brick through a plate-glass window.
M- "Any questions, 007?"
BOND- "No, sir."
M- "All right, then.....Just leave the Beretta."


Bond in action later with the Walther 7.65mm-
"You've had your six"


If you ever read the thread, "The joy of being offensive," you would know why I am that way. If you want to discuss it, leave a reply in that thread. Also, everybody is a cultist to some way. Why should I like them. I smash cults. Next, give me an instance from anywhere where I insulted somebody that they didn't deserve.

As for James Bond, he was just the governments stooge. Do you think they had people like him around in England around 200 years ago? Where if the navy needed sailors they would just send press gangs into town and capture people. The more that things change, the more they stay the same. Speaking of stooges, I will include something written by General Smedly Butler.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 24 Oct 2018 07:48 #125

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
If Gen.Smedly-Butler didn't like being a Marine for 33 years he could have got out at any time..:)
The Marines do a great job protecting American interests around the world against those who try to mess with Uncle Sam, and I'm sure Al Capone would have been proud of them. Tell us Al-

"If sumbody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him"

Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 07:49 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 24 Oct 2018 11:42 #126

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
the cabal WANT violence

they want to point at human beings and say ''look they can't behave by themselves so they need a big brother state to make sure they behave''

after the violence and everyone is in a state of shock the cabal impose their control grid and emergency powers and the trap is sprung

They encourage violence by proxy, like a proxy server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from others, yet does nothing to help feed those bodies, but suck from them and discard them when they begin to feel hungry once again.

It is not a trap as such but a living prison where low levels of freedom and an ability to empower themselves by reciprocation is made difficult.

The single best way to halt their progress is "Isolation Starvation" an end to helping them survive even if it means going slightly hungry for a while, while they starve and cease to exist.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 24 Oct 2018 19:11 #127

Ugh wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
You do understand that in an apocalyptic environment that dead and mutilated bodies will be par for the course so will have no shock or deterrence value?
Signs saying trespassers will be shot really means I have food and supplies come and get if you can.
:ponda: :lmao:

1- Most post-apocalypse corpses will have died of starvation and will look like they're asleep; no shock value there, that's why bullet-riddled corpses in the lanes around the Hall would have a far great deterrent value..:)
2- WE WANT 'EM TO COME to try stealing our stocks of jelly babies,crisps and coca-cola, then we can blow them away, that'll save us the trouble of having to go out looking for 'em..:)
"It is good when the customer comes to the shop"- Baron Manfred von Richthofen about the Allied air patrols into his territory.

PS- I hope Steamroller will join us at the Hall as Head of Security, he's the sort we need when prowlers show up, this could well be him in action-


The lanes around your Hall !!

Still waiting for the overview of the terrain around your stately home.

From the picture you put up its pretty indefensible ...just saying like :lmao: :lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 24 Oct 2018 19:31 #128

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

Still waiting for the overview of the terrain around your stately home.




;)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

When Is The Time For Violence. 24 Oct 2018 19:52 #129

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
Guys, guys, if you want to stay alive in a post-apoc world, hike over to my sensational "A Call to Violence" thread, I introduce Doomsday Hall on page 2 of it and your comments, help and advice would be much appreciated there..:)
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/71187-a-call-to-violence.html?start=0

Here are a few pics from the thread, it's gonna be rough because when the gangs in the cities have finished eating each other, they're gonna come looking for us-




I envisage ringing the Hall with coils of razor wire stacked two or three deep like this-



Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 19:56 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.