Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 00:20 #121

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..A good place to start would be for you to post an actual fucking Nazi related avatar....
And not only that, do the same over at usmb. Then start a thread over there with the title, "Cultsmasher says you're all liars and cowards."..

1- Ha ha, that's me in my avatar wearing my Waffen-SS combat jacket..:)

2- As for the USMB, you're always rabbiting on about them as if you're their beeyatch. FORGET THEM FFS!
I was a member there and although some members were okay, too many others were shit-for-brains lefties so I walked out earlier this year and don't want to go back. Be careful or you'll end up as wacko as they are..:)-

1. It's too bad that you apparently don't understand English. I already told you that to me and 99% of the people out there, your jacket has absolutely no meaning. And I myself would never have guessed in a million years that your jacket had anything to do with the Nazis. If you weren't a coward, you would post an avatar that makes a LOT more of a pro-White Nazi statement. As it is, you may as well be posting an avatar that shows a white guy sucking a nigger's dick.

2. As for USMB, like it or not, they have a WAY LARGER membership than this place. Here, saying anything is almost like locking yourself in the closet and whispering what you would like others to hear. If you have a valid and important point to make, the best thing to do is make it where as many people as possible will see it. Do you disagree with that logic?

Also, you may be afraid of those pieces of shit at usmb. But I'm not. Neither do I care if you don't want to go back over there. What I am asking from you is to do something for my sake and the sake of all true White Patriots. Not yours. Also, you claim not to like the place to begin with. And they certainly don't like me over there. So in doing what I asked, you would be doing something that they wouldn't like. They may not ban you for it. But they wouldn't like it. So why not do it. Or are you just lying to me about how much you dislike the place.

Lastly, I'm still waiting for you to post something in my thread "Listen to the children scream" about reintroducing the death penalty.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 00:27 #122

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
This is what happens to 'redpill' when his mammy let's him go out.

Is your video of humanzees ganging up on a White person supposed to make some sort of point? I have seen another video like that. A group of nigger's favorite place to take a swing at a White person is from behind.

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 02:18 #123

• Frothy
  • Released
'redpill''.
Is your video of humanzees ganging up on a White person supposed to make some sort of point? I have seen another video like that. A group of nigger's favorite place to take a swing at a White person is from behind.

It's just really good fun to watch.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2019 02:20 by Frothy.

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 15:03 #124

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Hey Redpill, tidy up your posting skills, we can't tell if it's you or me talking because you've pinched my red text..:)

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 23:09 #125

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
Hey Redpill, tidy up your posting skills, we can't tell if it's you or me talking because you've pinched my red text..:)

I just deleted your stupid religious quotes. Then I posted what I posted. It turned out the way it turned out. I had nothing to do with it. So, how about answering what I posted. And bring up the death penalty in my thread "Listen to the children scream."
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2019 23:14 by redpill.

When Is The Time For Violence. 25 Dec 2019 23:12 #126

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
'redpill''.

It's just really good fun to watch.

And seeing you impaled on a sharpened pike would be even more fun to watch. Even more fun to take part in.

When Is The Time For Violence. 26 Dec 2019 00:21 #127

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
I just deleted your stupid religious quotes. Then I posted what I posted. It turned out the way it turned out. I had nothing to do with it. So, how about answering what I posted. And bring up the death penalty in my thread "Listen to the children scream."

Cheer up mate, God is going to sling out the human trash on judgement day just like these 'stupid' religious quotes say..:)-

"Ungodly..They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)
"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)
"dogs, pigs." (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"heathens" (Jeremiah 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)
"They will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)

Last Edit: 26 Dec 2019 00:32 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 00:20 #128

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

Cheer up mate, God is going to sling out the human trash on judgement day just like these 'stupid' religious quotes say..:)-

Fuck your piece of shit god. If he existed, every fucked up thing that is happening would be his doing. Also, he would probably handle things the way he handled them in the supposed great flood. The lowlife, cock sucking piece of shit. You are probably too far gone to believe this, but only the guilty should suffer. Not the innocent as well as the guilty. So stop being god's bitch and be my BITCH!

I would have said to stop being god's bitch and be my friend. But I won't treat you as the religious people do. By saying nice things to you and being friendly. Preying on your emotions. Even if that may be the way you would likely prefer it. I prefer to treat you as an adult. Even if you may prefer to be treated as a child. I prefer to have you as an enemy. Or at the least, an adversary. Because an honest enemy is FAR better than a dishonest friend. As an enemy, have I ever steered you wrong? So what makes you think I would do any different if you chose to consider me to be a friend. If you want to be my friend, change your avatar to one that is Nazi related.

Another thing I asked you to do, but as an enemy you chose not to, is to bring up what you said about the death penalty in my thread "Listen to the children scream!" But I gave up on expecting you to do so. On rare occasions, you say things that make sense. So you must have some ability to think. I will give you a chance to use your brain. I told you that if you brought up the death penalty in that thread, that I had an answer all ready for you. Can you guess what I was going to say?

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 00:33 #129

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Fuck your piece of shit god. If he existed, every fucked up thing that is happening would be his doing. Also, he would probably handle things the way he handled them in the supposed great flood..You are probably too far gone to believe this, but only the guilty should suffer. Not the innocent as well as the guilty..

Right..:)
That's why he told Noah- "Build an Ark for you, your family, your mates and innocent animals because I'm going to flood the earth to kill off all the heathen trash"
See, God is all heart, he's got the backs of all them who like him..:)

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 14:13 #130

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Ugh wrote:
That's why he told Noah- "Build an Ark for you, your family, your mates and innocent animals because I'm going to flood the earth to kill off all the heathen trash"

I do find it curious how you can believe such things. What you are suggesting is that your all powerful being chose to drown millions of people and all the other animals not on the Ark, creating rotting corpses all over the planet. If he had only chosen to give some of the lesser informed members of the world a little help, by way of a public appearance, I would suggest that would have been less drastic. If he can create enough water, defying all the laws of science, then he could quite equally have clicked his fingers and made all the 'heathens' vanish.

Are you also suggesting that there were no human beings left who were not 'heathens'?

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 15:39 #131

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Barney wrote:
..I do find it curious how you can believe such things..

The Ark story is steeped in allegory and metaphor so we shouldn't take it too literally..:)
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2019 15:39 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 20:23 #132

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Ugh wrote:
Barney wrote:

The Ark story is steeped in allegory and metaphor so we shouldn't take it too literally..:)

Nice backtrack. Do we not also take literally the Lord Almighty wiping out the Earth in fury?

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 23:42 #133

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Fuck your piece of shit god. If he existed, every fucked up thing that is happening would be his doing. Also, he would probably handle things the way he handled them in the supposed great flood..You are probably too far gone to believe this, but only the guilty should suffer. Not the innocent as well as the guilty..

Boy are you delusional. Just for laughs let's say your story is true. The only reason god saved noah is because he decided to not destroy everybody. Also, what about people living in the Western Hemisphere or any other far flung place from that part of the world who never even heard of god. Who's fault was that. And did they deserve to die for it? Let alone all the innocent animals.

Also, I see you didn't bother to guess what I would have said if you had been a decent person and post about the death penalty in my thread, "Listen to the children scream." But being undeserving as you are, I will tell you here. I would have asked you there to look again at the pictures of some of the White children murdered by niggers. Then remind you that for the vast majority of those cases, (if not all of them) they happened in places where there was a death penalty. So your statement earlier then reinstating the death penalty would solve anything is pure bullshit. (Just like your religious statements)

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 23:45 #134

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Barney wrote:
Ugh wrote:

I do find it curious how you can believe such things. What you are suggesting is that your all powerful being chose to drown millions of people and all the other animals not on the Ark, creating rotting corpses all over the planet. If he had only chosen to give some of the lesser informed members of the world a little help, by way of a public appearance, I would suggest that would have been less drastic. If he can create enough water, defying all the laws of science, then he could quite equally have clicked his fingers and made all the 'heathens' vanish.

Are you also suggesting that there were no human beings left who were not 'heathens'?

Trying to use logic on brain dead cultists like Ugh doesn't work out very well.

When Is The Time For Violence. 27 Dec 2019 23:47 #135

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
Barney wrote:

You shouldn't be taking it at all. Because it is an allegory and metaphor in support of pure EVIL!

When Is The Time For Violence. 28 Dec 2019 00:48 #136

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Barney wrote:
Nice backtrack. Do we not also take literally the Lord Almighty wiping out the Earth in fury?

The earth's still here so he hasn't totally wiped it out yet..:)
As for the' literally' thing, Jesus said we should buy swords but he didn't mean we should rush out to the gunshop and tool up with AK's..:)

When Is The Time For Violence. 28 Dec 2019 00:50 #137

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..it is an allegory and metaphor in support of pure EVIL!

I can't figger you out mate, one minute you're saying all blacks should be killed, but when God wiped out the heathens you don't like it.
Make up your mind
..:)

When Is The Time For Violence. 28 Dec 2019 05:22 #138

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"When Is The Time For Violence?" .....When you've listened to, to much Christmas music and if you hear just one more fuking Christmas jingle you're going to snap. :aargh: :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2019 23:16 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

When Is The Time For Violence. 28 Dec 2019 22:35 #139

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..it is an allegory and metaphor in support of pure EVIL!

I can't figger you out mate, one minute you're saying all blacks should be killed, but when God wiped out the heathens you don't like it.
Make up your mind
..:)

There is much that you can't figure out. Such as why a picture of you wearing a SS soldiers jacket is so fucking queer. Next, all niggers should be dead. But god wiping out everything in the great flood is just a fable. Though just for laughs, let's say the story was true. Do you know who would have been wiped out? White people! Such as those from Europe. Noah and the others were just sand niggers from the Middle East. They should have been the ones to be completely wiped out.

When Is The Time For Violence. 31 Dec 2019 10:48 #140

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
redpill wrote:
Next, all niggers should be dead. But god wiping out everything in the great flood is just a fable. Though just for laughs, let's say the story was true. Do you know who would have been wiped out? White people! Such as those from Europe. Noah and the others were just sand niggers from the Middle East. They should have been the ones to be completely wiped out.

Interesting ideas, have you looked at ways to accomplish this gigantic feat?

And do you have connections to the AZT industry, by any chance?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)