Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 13 Oct 2018 23:16 #41

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Immigrating. Violence is needed to sort that out. Talk isn't going to do it.

VOTING is a pretty powerful weapon..:)
The great American people voted Don into the White House and he's building a wall to keep mexes out, and he's clamping down on muslim immigration..:)

Trump is a lying, jew loving piece of shit. He is a rich fuckface who probably suffers from affluenza. His only saving grace is that he isn't Hillary. I'm still waiting for him to deport 11 million illegals. Do you think it will happen? I don't. So anything he says or does on the matter is just bullshit. Next, a wall isn't going to do shit. Many just go by tunnel under the wall. Also, from what I hear, illegals who get smuggled in pay around $8000.00 to do so. Do you think that they aren't just going to pay $200.00 to fly to Canada? Where they don't need a visa and there is no wall to stop them? Only bloodthirsty slaughter will stop them. Deporting them sure as hell doesn't work. (There are many illegals here that have been deported many times) And surrender isn't in my vocabulary. But violence is.

On another note, you have probably heard of the school mass shootings that happen here and there in the U.S. Such things make me happy. All those motherfuckers deserve to die. Especially if they're children. It prevents them from growing up and being adult brainwashed, treasonous, multiethnic supporting pieces of shit. Admittedly, it would be far better if there were mass shootings of niggers and spicks. But I'll take what I can get on that matter.

In some other reply, you called me Rambo, as in spraying bullets all over the place. But humans are lying pieces of shit. Unfortunately, it makes them more successful. That is why in the past 20,000 years, humans have lost an amount of brain that is about the size of a tennis ball. Unless you are a doomsday cultist, tell me that such scumbags don't deserve to eat a hot, blistering death. The reason my bullets spray everywhere is because no matter who they strike, they deserve it. There may be people out there who are far more "educated" than me. Or have brain power that puts mine to shame. But somehow, they are all still full of shit. I am the only person I ever heard of who actually has his shit together. That is why my bullets spray all over the place. Everybody is inferior to me. I try to straighten them out and reason with them. But they just don't want to hear it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 13 Oct 2018 23:54 #42

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
98% of scientists of various fields of study agree that there is human caused global warming.

Since when are interns putting their name on a list "scientists"?
Since when does a poll among 900 (funded) psientists represent the hundreds of thousands of scientists in the world?

Pushing the grandest of all scams of all time, fuck off troll.

Why do you speak such bullshit. Do you get paid to do so? Also, please tell me that you don't agree that the holocaust was largely a hoax. It would turn my stomach to think that anybody who would say that the holocaust was largely a fraud would also spout the denier bullshit you do. Thereby helping to throw into disrepute the fact that the holocaust was largely a fraud. If you were interested in the truth about human caused global warming, I would suggest that you watch the documentary "Greedy lying bastards." But seeing how you likely aren't interested in seeing it, I won't ask you to. But there is one interesting part in it that i will tell you about. They show the CEO of EXXON telling stockholders that global warming was a reality. He would have FAR more reason to lie about it than you. So what's your excuse. And you DARE tell me to fuck off and call me a troll. Please don't leave a reply in any more of my threads. You sicken me.
Global Warming (they don't even use that term anymore, it's Climate Change now) is a natural Phenomenon, it's not caused by humans, and there's very little we can do about it. So instead of wasting our energy trying to prevent something we have no control over (and maybe even fuck it up some more with Geo Engineering/Chemtrails) we should use our resources to prepare ourselves, and get ready for Climate Change
But all our "owners" are doing is using fear tactics to make us all run in circles chasing our own tails while they are building hideout bunkers and seed banks for themselves

BULL. MOTHER. FUCKING. SHITttttttttt! As I was telling someone else, each year all the volcanoes on earth put around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. Each year the activities of humans release around 26.8 BILLION tons!!!! That is billion with a B! You have to be hallucinating to think that isn't going to cause greenhouse warming. And you would have to be insane to call that warming "natural." Also, the wealthy who try to survive are hallucinating. What is going to happen is another Permian mass extinction. Nobody will be able to survive that. At least, not for long. This will probably come about with exponential swiftness. Because as things get warmer, more methane will be released from the tundra. And methane is probably around 50 times worse of a greenhouse gas. Also, as you can expect, the warmer things get, the more will be released. Making things even warmer. And so on and so on. Also, as ice caps melt, the oceans will absorb more sunlight. That too will speed up the process.

Also, just for laughs, let's say your denier cult is right and something was done anyway.. What's the worst that can happen. We start living more equitably with the environment. But what if you are wrong. You know what the result will be. To any sane person, it just isn't worth the risk. Also, I will show you three graphs showing global warming. But i want you to pay particular attention to the third. It shows global temperatures over a long geological time span. As you will note, the earth has been getting cooler over that time. Do you know what happens when things get cooler? Methane ice is more likely to form. Judging by how much things have cooled, there must be a lot of it. And not just buried deep underground. You should know what will happen the warmer things get. That methane will turn to gas and go into the atmosphere. Do you believe in ghosts? If you do, how long do you think they survive. When you become one, you are going to have a very long time to "live" with the idea that you helped bring about another mass extinction. I doubt if you think it would have been worth it. Or maybe you will just ask jesus for forgiveness.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 03:29 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..humans are lying pieces of shit....Unless you are a doomsday cultist, tell me that such scumbags don't deserve to eat a hot, blistering death.

But mate, surely you don't think ALL humans need wiping out?
I asked you straight out a while ago if there's anybody you like and I'm still waiting for a straight answer
..:)
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2018 03:29 by Ugh.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 09:09 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 17:07 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
But if China invented the concept of global warming, how exactly would it help them?

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 22:59 #46

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..humans are lying pieces of shit....Unless you are a doomsday cultist, tell me that such scumbags don't deserve to eat a hot, blistering death.

But mate, surely you don't think ALL humans need wiping out?
I asked you straight out a while ago if there's anybody you like and I'm still waiting for a straight answer

No person that I have talked to on any forum deserves to survive. And there have been many hundreds that I have talked to at every major political and atheist forum there is. Some have had their shit together in some areas. But were equally full of shit in others. Even at the atheist forums I have been to, they were all still cultists. They just didn't believe in god. Also, as I said, in the past 20,000 years, humans have lost an amount of brain that is about the same volume as a tennis ball. I blame civilization. Not that civilization is a bad thing. But the way humans tend to go about it is. Where if you lie and believe lies, you are more likely to breed. And if you are an ass kissing piece of shit sycophant, you are more likely to do well. And breed. Etc. etc. etc. So what is there worth saving.

As to who I might like, there are probably people out there with a fecal fetish who will eat shit. Or suffer from any number of other diseased perversions. If you met them on the street and didn't know about them, you might find them to be likable.. I have even heard it said that most of the plantation owners in the old south were very likable. Despite the fact that they owned slaves. So your asking me if there is anybody out there that I do like isn't saying much. There are people I can tolerate to some degree. But as to actually liking them, that is a different matter. So you could say that I don't like anybody. Especially moderators.

Also, in some other reply I asked you to leave a reply in a particular thread. I haven't seen yet if you did or not. But if you didn't, I have a deal for you. You may have an old thread somewhere that you think is worthy. But because of a lack of people responding to it, it has ended up on something like the third page of listings of threads in some category. If you put a reply into some thread that I ask you to, tell me what thread of yours you would like to be refreshed with a reply and where to find it. I will do so. Just be warned. If I don't agree with it, or some point in it, I will tell you.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:13 #47

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
And when they say that around 98% of scientists agree that global warming is a reality, they are only speaking of Chinese scientists, right? Also, even the CEO of EXXON admitted that global warming was a reality. He wasn't Chinese. Also, I told you that the activities of humans each year release around 26.8 billion tons of CO2 into the biosphere. As close as I can figure, each year human activities release around 135 times the amount of CO2 into the biosphere than all the volcanoes on earth. Look it up for yourself. It isn't a Chinese statistic. Also, the graphs I showed you aren't Chinese graphs.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:16 #48

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
But if China invented the concept of global warming, how exactly would it help them?

Rocco, like all global warming deniers, is just talking out of his ass. Maybe you should be telling him about jesus. He would probably buy it.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:21 #49

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Toerag, the stench of that that globalist shit coming out your mouth is killing the planet... please do the world a favour & kill yourself.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140327111724.htm
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:23 #50

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Better still..

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:31 #51

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..So you could say that I don't like anybody. Especially moderators.

Don't you even like girls? :wissl:
As for mods, I've run across some real shitheads over the years, but the TZ mods are better than most

When Is The Time For Violence. 14 Oct 2018 23:38 #52

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..I asked you to leave a reply in a particular thread. I haven't seen yet if you did or not..

Mate, you're starting so many threads that you keep missing which ones I've replied to; for example you said I haven't replied to your "Should Justice Have Limits" thread, yet the truth is I posted FIVE friggin replies in it.
Like I've said before you seem like Rambo spraying bullets around on full automatic, so take my advice and just fire in short sharp accurate bursts so we can keep up with you..:)

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 00:30 #53

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
steamroller believes in man made global warming ?

can he explain why Mar's ice caps are melting as well then ?

too many SUV's on Mars ?

here's a suggestion wait until the sun comes up tomorrow morning and THAT is what is affecting global temperatures you massive fucking tool

man made climate change is a massive re distribution of wealth and thats all

let me guess steamroller

to help the planet we need to reduce the population and build more nuclear power plants

when did fucking Bill Gates start having sock accounts ?

I've heard all the bullshit stories. And looked them up for myself. One such bullshit story is about the ice sheet on Mars shrinking. And even "if" it was at all, it probably would have something to do with the tilt of the planet or its orbit. Not some sort of universal warming. What's next. You going to tell me that the sun is hotter? You are the tool. And a fool. 98% of scientists of various fields of study agree that there is human caused global warming. But somehow, you know better than all of them. Right? They all got sick and tired of having more and decided that they would prefer less. Right? Blow it out your ass. Don't darken my thread with any more of your stupidity on this matter.

What melts ice, Co2 or heat from the sun?, during the early medieval period when all of the biggest and best cathedrals were built it was a place of very long summers and an abundance of food like we have never seen before the advent of technology, the Norse were living happily on Greenland in a self sustaining manner from the fat of the land, the reason they began failing was due to weather cooling dramatically over a long period, where they failed was like all colonizers, they failed to take into account the shortr and shorter growing seasons in that part of the hemisphere and the tundra like Russia which was on a similar setting, in one settlement they had 100 plus herds of cattle, huge for the day.
Today we have an abundance of food with huge food mountains, due to modern technology, so much so we are growing food for making ethanol, which is highly unethical indeed, yet the population continues to grow, but wherever there is population growth there must be food to fuel the people revolution otherwise our population would be decreasing exponentially.

What the world needs is more creators of their own volition, not eaters that produce nothing but munch away like helpless Varroa, here is where the imbalance is to be found, people working like crazy but still unable to cope due to corporate greed and down right beligerance towards their fellows slaving for nothing.

You do know that between inter glacial periods it gets warmer before it gets colder again, last time it happened people were moved out by nature and cyclical climates, like the Anasazi who also miss read their immediate environment and suffered the consiquences of nature.

It is going to happen again and when the belt in the Northern Hemisphere that feeds 65 countries that cannot feed themselves and is unable to germinate crops in season due to both drought and cold, its back to Africa once again where the only viable land for growing food will be.

We are currently declining at the Autumnal Equinox at about .78 min every hundred years give or take a few years, where the ecliptic at ascention will come ever closer towards the euatorial line, and in another few hundred years our land will be out of action once again, then the population will decline naturally to come in line with their available food sources, this is why the leading nations are trying to secure the middle East once again, ready for that decline an where a milder climate will ensue as it has before.

It has happened many times before, and there is bugger all we will be able to do about it, nature is ultimately in control, not mankind.

You sure do a lot of talking to speak a lot of crap. I have better things to do than to go digging through it all. If you have some specific point to make, then make it. But this thread isn't about human caused global warming. That is just one of the issues that has led to violence. And no doubt will lead to greater violence. Even greater violence, and separatism, is needed to stop it.

What I have shared with you is why and how the climate changes, the .78 of a minute every 100 years when recorded at the autumnal equinox is the rate at which things change, as the ecliptic and the earths axis waxes and wains towards and away from each other so does the climate and the ice ages, the only viable land for growing food will be towards the equator, when the coencide together with the sun cycles were are in for a long cold spell, where the majority of viable land today becomes a white desert and the middle East cools and becomes home for quite a few years to come.

It may happen very fast, but those who know when are already planning to go walkabout to survive.

This short video aslo explains it but not in as finer detail as I just have.

Here is a book in which the idea of AGW was first thought up by their think tankers and cesspit of a mentality., please take the time to read it, its free.

archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution/page/n1
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2018 22:01 by Gan Anim.

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 21:55 #54

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
Better still..

Hitler didn't gas anybody.

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 22:00 #55

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..So you could say that I don't like anybody. Especially moderators.

Don't you even like girls? :wissl:
As for mods, I've run across some real shitheads over the years, but the TZ mods are better than most

I like girls physically. Intellectually, not so much. As for the mods here, they indeed are better than those at other forums. But they still suck. As in the pictures of reality they won't allow me to post. Along with the things they won't allow me to say.

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 22:23 #56

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
...I like girls physically. Intellectually, not so much. As for the mods here, they indeed are better than those at other forums. But they still suck. As in the pictures of reality they won't allow me to post. Along with the things they won't allow me to say.

Mate, some forums have got shit-for-brains snowflake mods who'd have permanently banned you long before now, but you're still here at TZ so that proves the TZ mods are not snowflakes..:)
Anyway, what sort of things do you claim you're not allowed to say here, and what sort of pictures?

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 22:38 #57

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I asked you to leave a reply in a particular thread. I haven't seen yet if you did or not..

Mate, you're starting so many threads that you keep missing which ones I've replied to; for example you said I haven't replied to your "Should Justice Have Limits" thread, yet the truth is I posted FIVE friggin replies in it.
Like I've said before you seem like Rambo spraying bullets around on full automatic, so take my advice and just fire in short sharp accurate bursts so we can keep up with you..:)

I never disagree that you left a reply in the thread I mentioned. I just asked you to leave another. Anything at all. Just "hello" would have been good. But I won't ask you again. The next time you speak crap that I had a thread about, I will just go to the thread and look up one of your replies. Then I will bring up what you said elsewhere and invite you to reply to it there. Maybe you actually will. But the reason I brought it up was because you said Hitler was cuckoo. The thread in question was one of those that refuted you.

But there are some thread that I can't reply to one of your replies in. Because you didn't make any there. Dealing with Hitler, one is called "Slandering the Nazis." Which you did. It is in the history section and is 6 threads down. I invite you to leave a reply. And slander Hitler more if you wish. You also brought up before how you were put into jail for spying on some negro drug dealers. Surely they can't be on your 'favorite person's" list. Well in the human condition section there is a thread that you never replied to called "The inferior american African." It is three threads down. Maybe you would like to leave a reply saying how much you agree. In that section, 13 threads down is another thread you never replied to called, "Another holocaust was averted after WW II. (sort of)" This one too puts that whole Hitler thing into perspective. Another thread you never replied to is in the vent room. It is 14 threads down the list. The name of it is, "Why do I hate jews so much." Feel free to leave a reply. Either in agreement or in disagreement.

Lastly, keeping up with me isn't a problem for anybody around here. For the most part, people just ignore me. Or if they do manage to read the thread, they will leave no reply. Either in agreement or disagreement.

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 22:55 #58

• steamroller
  • Banned
You sure do a lot of talking to speak a lot of crap. I have better things to do than to go digging through it all. If you have some specific point to make, then make it. But this thread isn't about human caused global warming. That is just one of the issues that has led to violence. And no doubt will lead to greater violence. Even greater violence, and separatism, is needed to stop it.[/quote]

What I have shared with you is why and how the climate changes, the .78 of a minute every 100 years when recorded at the autumnal equinox is the rate at which things change, as the ecliptic and the earths axis waxes and wains towards and away from each other so does the climate and the ice ages, the only viable land for growing food will be towards the equator, when the coencide together with the sun cycles were are in for a long cold spell, where the majority of viable land today becomes a white desert and the middle East cools and becomes home for quite a few years to come.

It may happen very fast, but those who know when are already planning to go walkabout to survive.

This short video aslo explains it but not in as finer detail as I just have.

Here is a book in which the idea of AGW was first thought up by their think tankers and cesspit of a mentality., please take the time to read it, its free.

The human caused global warming denier crap just never ends with you. Does it. Look at the graphs I showed in reply #41. Also, your crap about HCGW having to do with orbit or axis change is a load of dogshit. And if there is anything about the sun changing in intensity as being the cause, that is a load of dog shit too. I will tell you what REALLY has had by far the most impact on global climate in the past. Continental drift. In particular in more recent geological time, the connection between North and South America by Central America. Because these things effected ocean currents.

When Is The Time For Violence. 15 Oct 2018 23:02 #59

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...I like girls physically. Intellectually, not so much. As for the mods here, they indeed are better than those at other forums. But they still suck. As in the pictures of reality they won't allow me to post. Along with the things they won't allow me to say.

Mate, some forums have got shit-for-brains snowflake mods who'd have permanently banned you long before now, but you're still here at TZ so that proves the TZ mods are not snowflakes..:)
Anyway, what sort of things do you claim you're not allowed to say here, and what sort of pictures?

I already said that the mods here were better. What more do you want. They just can improve more. Next, you posted something that I had deleted. You included it in the thread "A call to violence." Also, if I showed you the pictures, they would just be deleted. Like pictures of lynched negroes. I also showed some pictures of the bodies of White people who were murdered by negroes in South Africa. They didn't last long either. Also, it's been a while since I've visited the thread "Listen to the children scream!" I wonder if the pictures of White children here in the U.S. that were murdered by negroids are still in it.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 05:55 #60

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..if I showed you the pictures, they would just be deleted. Like pictures of lynched negroes. I also showed some pictures of the bodies of White people who were murdered by negroes in South Africa. They didn't last long either..

Yeah mate you were saying something about a race war, but until black gangs start arming themselves and go on looting and killing sprees in the white areas of our cities, that'll be the time to blow them away, but it's not happening yet..:)
Anyway rival black gangs are already killing each other in their ghetto areas and I don't give a rat's ass..:)
And like I said, you've started too many threads for me to keep up with them all, AND your posts (and some other people's posts) are usually much too long to read, I just don't have time. I prefer short, sharp posts that make their point in just a few sentences without any longwinded rambling.
For example you posted a whole lot of points about my Doomsday Hall, and I'm going to try to find time to go through your post and address each separate point when I have time..:)
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2018 05:59 by Ugh.