Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 17:58 #61

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Anyone pushing the Global Warming Hoax is a Chinese Spy or Collaborator

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2018 18:07 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 22:40 #62

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..if I showed you the pictures, they would just be deleted. Like pictures of lynched negroes. I also showed some pictures of the bodies of White people who were murdered by negroes in South Africa. They didn't last long either..

Yeah mate you were saying something about a race war, but until black gangs start arming themselves and go on looting and killing sprees in the white areas of our cities, that'll be the time to blow them away, but it's not happening yet..:)
Anyway rival black gangs are already killing each other in their ghetto areas and I don't give a rat's ass..:)
And like I said, you've started too many threads for me to keep up with them all, AND your posts (and some other people's posts) are usually much too long to read, I just don't have time. I prefer short, sharp posts that make their point in just a few sentences without any longwinded rambling.
For example you posted a whole lot of points about my Doomsday Hall, and I'm going to try to find time to go through your post and address each separate point when I have time..:)

Where did I say something about a species war. And could you be more specific about what I said? A species war would be the last resort. Unfortunately, it is probably the only thing that will work. Charles Mansion kind of had the right idea to start a species war. But he went about trying to start one in about the worst possible way. He shouldn't have killed rich "white" people and try to make it look like it was done by niggers.

That aside, there is already a species war going on. To know that, all you would have to do is read my thread "Listen to the children scream!" To be sure, negroes kill far more negroes than White people. But even one White child murdered is one too many. Next, you don't seem to have too much time for anything. With that being the case, why are you even here. You also brought up something I said about "Doomsday Hall." And make it sound like it was too lengthy. But it wasn't. All I said it that any such place would attract those who would want what they have like a moth to a flame. And the people they would at first have to worry about is the military. Who have FAR more firepower. Is this all too lengthy? Or should I just say "ugh" and let it go at that. But strangely, you seem to have a lot of time for bible bullshit.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 11:46 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 22:44 #63

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
Anyone pushing the Global Warming Hoax is a Chinese Spy or Collaborator

Spoken like a true guilty person. Which is why you speak such lies. Feel free to lie to yourself all you want. Just don't tell me your bullshit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 23:37 #64

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
You also brought up something I said about "Doomsday Hall." And make it sound like it was too lengthy. But it wasn't...

Here's what you said about my plan to live in Doomsday Hall in a post-apoc world-

"In the case of an asteroid strike, there is nothing you could do. In such an event, if you weren't killed outright, mass starvation would take place fairly slowly. If you stockpiled food somewhere, the very first people to try and take it would be government soldiers. And like it or not, they will be far better armed than you are. As I said, that "freedom hall" you mentioned would be like a light at night attracting bugs. that approach will get you nowhere. Your best bet is to stash food stores. Preferably at night. And retrieve them at night too when you need them. Another thing you might try is sinking them in something air tight into some lake. Or maybe the ocean. Have something around it you could snag with a hook. From whatever landmark you choose to start from, just play out a certain distance of rope. When you go back, use the length of rope as a guide. As long as you are straight out from your landmark, you shouldn't have any problem getting back to the exact same spot. In the event of a plague, chances are you would be FUBAR'ed anyway."


so I'll answer it now-
1- With 99% of the world's population dead, there'd be no army to attack us even if they wanted to, and any few surviving soldiers would want to join us anyway and we'd be glad to have them..:)
2- You've got some good ideas about hiding food stores in case anybody comes from the cities to tries to steal it from us, so you can join our Hall group any time you like, and I say LET 'EM COME so that we can kill the lot of 'em and leave their bodies to rot in the woods and fields and lanes around our Hall..
Remember, I want our group to be the most feared group around so that nobody will dare come near us, especially when they see skeletons lying around all over our territory.
We'll give them all fair warning by putting up warning signs round the perimeter of our territory saying "Trespassers will be shot on sight"...:)

How about it Kurt?


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 16 Oct 2018 23:54 #65

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
To be sure, negroes kill far more negroes than White people. But even one White child murdered is one too many......you seem to have a lot of time for bible bullshit.

1- Some blacks are peaceful, but we get rid of the nasty ones by putting them in prison, sounds okay to me..:)

2- Pol-correct atheist snowflakes hate the Bible because it's very tough-talking, so I hope you're not a snowflake..:)
For example Christianity is about rebelling against the Establishment-
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune......" (Matt 11:16/17)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Ephesians 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil .." (Ephesians 6:12)


And regarding letting heathen immigrants into our countries, Jesus warned against it-
"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

You said in another post that you don't like many people and that you avoid them. Good for you, the Bible has got your back..:)-
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33)
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 11:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 17 Oct 2018 23:28 #66

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
You also brought up something I said about "Doomsday Hall." And make it sound like it was too lengthy. But it wasn't...

Here's what you said about my plan to live in Doomsday Hall in a post-apoc world-

"In the case of an asteroid strike, there is nothing you could do. In such an event, if you weren't killed outright, mass starvation would take place fairly slowly. If you stockpiled food somewhere, the very first people to try and take it would be government soldiers. And like it or not, they will be far better armed than you are. As I said, that "freedom hall" you mentioned would be like a light at night attracting bugs. that approach will get you nowhere. Your best bet is to stash food stores. Preferably at night. And retrieve them at night too when you need them. Another thing you might try is sinking them in something air tight into some lake. Or maybe the ocean. Have something around it you could snag with a hook. From whatever landmark you choose to start from, just play out a certain distance of rope. When you go back, use the length of rope as a guide. As long as you are straight out from your landmark, you shouldn't have any problem getting back to the exact same spot. In the event of a plague, chances are you would be FUBAR'ed anyway."


so I'll answer it now-
1- With 99% of the world's population dead, there'd be no army to attack us even if they wanted to, and any few surviving soldiers would want to join us anyway and we'd be glad to have them..:)
2- You've got some good ideas about hiding food stores in case anybody comes from the cities to tries to steal it from us, so you can join our Hall group any time you like, and I say LET 'EM COME so that we can kill the lot of 'em and leave their bodies to rot in the woods and fields and lanes around our Hall..
Remember, I want our group to be the most feared group around so that nobody will dare come near us, especially when they see skeletons lying around all over our territory.
We'll give them all fair warning by putting up warning signs round the perimeter of our territory saying "Trespassers will be shot on sight"...:)

How about it Kurt?


1. With 99% of humans dead, what makes you think you would survive. Also, it is unlikely to happen all at once. There will be plenty of time for soldiers to take what they want. They may be under government control or under the control of some local warlord. Next, at what point would you no longer be glad to have remaining soldiers join you. Because chances are, that would happen early on in the dying off process.
2. I'm not interested in joining a survivalist cult. I am more interested in keeping such a thing from happening to begin with. In the case of a plague, there is a more necessary thing that should be done. And that is to maintain a quarantine zone. As for hiding food, there is something else you need to do. Have your members do it secretly within the group. So that when soldiers capture whoever and they are tortured, they can only give up the location of food they hid. Not the location of food that others hid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 18 Oct 2018 02:09 #67

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
1. With 99% of humans dead, what makes you think you would survive. Also, it is unlikely to happen all at once. There will be plenty of time for soldiers to take what they want. They may be under government control or under the control of some local warlord. Next, at what point would you no longer be glad to have remaining soldiers join you. Because chances are, that would happen early on in the dying off process.
2. I'm not interested in joining a survivalist cult. I am more interested in keeping such a thing from happening to begin with. In the case of a plague, there is a more necessary thing that should be done. And that is to maintain a quarantine zone. As for hiding food, there is something else you need to do. Have your members do it secretly within the group. So that when soldiers capture whoever and they are tortured, they can only give up the location of food they hid. Not the location of food that others hid.

1- Surprisingly, even if 99% of humans died in an apocalypse, there'd still be thousands left alive. For example in a city of 1 million people, there'd still be 10,000 left alive. (1% of 1 million=10,000), all hungry and out to loot and take whatever they can get.
That's why my Doomsday Hall out in the countryside is a good idea, where we can hole up away from the cities and grow our own food and do fishing and hunting, we wouldn't be a "survivalist cult", we'd simply be a group of people determined to be the last men and women standing when all the rest have eaten each other and died of starvation..:)
The Bible has got our backs, Jesus said about the apocalypse-
"....those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning until now, and never to be equaled again. If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!" (Mark ch 13)

2- Any surviving soldiers will have nobody to order them around because the whole command structure will have been decimated and they'll have sense enough to join our group and bring their families. For example out of a battalion of 1000 men, only 10 will survive under the 1% calculation. they can patrol the Hall's territory and perimeter and maintain the security of your "quarantine zone" idea...:)

The cities will definitely be places where we don't wanna be
..:)



PS- anybody with an interest in surviving an apocalypse can hike over to my "A Call to Violence" thread to discuss it in more detail,
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/71187-a-call-to-violence.html
here's a pic of our Doomsday Hall from it-

Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 02:38 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 18 Oct 2018 02:36 #68

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 02:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:10 #69

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
1. With 99% of humans dead, what makes you think you would survive. Also, it is unlikely to happen all at once. There will be plenty of time for soldiers to take what they want. They may be under government control or under the control of some local warlord. Next, at what point would you no longer be glad to have remaining soldiers join you. Because chances are, that would happen early on in the dying off process.
2. I'm not interested in joining a survivalist cult. I am more interested in keeping such a thing from happening to begin with. In the case of a plague, there is a more necessary thing that should be done. And that is to maintain a quarantine zone. As for hiding food, there is something else you need to do. Have your members do it secretly within the group. So that when soldiers capture whoever and they are tortured, they can only give up the location of food they hid. Not the location of food that others hid.

1- Surprisingly, even if 99% of humans died in an apocalypse, there'd still be thousands left alive. For example in a city of 1 million people, there'd still be 10,000 left alive. (1% of 1 million=10,000), all hungry and out to loot and take whatever they can get.
That's why my Doomsday Hall out in the countryside is a good idea, where we can hole up away from the cities and grow our own food and do fishing and hunting, we wouldn't be a "survivalist cult", we'd simply be a group of people determined to be the last men and women standing when all the rest have eaten each other and died of starvation..:)
The Bible has got our backs, Jesus said about the apocalypse-
"....those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning until now, and never to be equaled again. If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!" (Mark ch 13)

2- Any surviving soldiers will have nobody to order them around because the whole command structure will have been decimated and they'll have sense enough to join our group and bring their families. For example out of a battalion of 1000 men, only 10 will survive under the 1% calculation. they can patrol the Hall's territory and perimeter and maintain the security of your "quarantine zone" idea...:)

The cities will definitely be places where we don't wanna be
..:)


PS- anybody with an interest in surviving an apocalypse can hike over to my "A Call to Violence" thread to discuss it in more detail,
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/71187-a-call-to-violence.html
here's a pic of our Doomsday Hall from it-

1. In any real apocalypse event, there would probably be far fewer than that many out of one million people. And in the case of another Permian extinction event, which is likely to happen from human caused global warming, nobody will survive. Nobody will be able to survive. At least, not for long. Maybe you could for a time in underground or domed structures. But that would last only as long as nuclear power and your light bulbs last. As things now stand, the recommend time that any nuclear plant can work can't exceed over 40 years. Next, going your route, when people run out of other people top eat, they will just come to eat you. You won't be able to stop them.

Next, do you have any idea how far up your ass you can stick your religious crap? Especially the doomsday stuff? All those motherfuckers WANT doomsday to happen. That is because doing what is necessary to prevent it from happening and the philosophy of their cult doesn't mix at all. Hell. Even jesus promoted cannibalism. That is one of the things that made it easier for the cannibal Inca to accept christianity. There is no doubt that if any end of days event took place, being a cannibal would be helpful.

2. A military structure can't collapse. They are structured to keep that from happening. There have been instances in war where the leadership was killed. In such a case, a corporal would take command over the privates. If you have what they need to function, they will take it. In a best case scenario, the survivalists would be living under military rule.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 00:13 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:15 #70

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:23 #71

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

I bare my former video back, violence is coming if we don't get our act together where our immediate environmental issues are concerned, climate change really is the least of our problems.

INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:34 #72

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:39 #73

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

I bare my former video back, violence is coming if we don't get our act together where our immediate environmental issues are concerned, climate change really is the least of our problems.

Climate change is the least of our problems?! That guy is a complete shithead.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:44 #74

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.
That's how you get BSE/Mad Cow Disease
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 00:48 #75

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.

INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 01:17 #76

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.
That's how you get BSE/Mad Cow Disease

That could be true. But it was only a suggestion. How about using them as fish food to help replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. Can fish carry mad cow disease?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 01:44 #77

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.
That's how you get BSE/Mad Cow Disease

That could be true. But it was only a suggestion. How about using them as fish food to help replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. Can fish carry mad cow disease?
How about just not mass murdering people?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 08:40 #78

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
As I expect from somebody who likes jesus, (among other kinds of people) You miss the point.
Violence is far more justifiable and necessary to keep any apocalypse from happening to begin with. What you speak of is putting the cart before the horse..

But mate, where exactly are the people you say we should exterminate?
As I've said before, we all live comfortable peaceful lives, I can't see any armed mobs rampaging through the streets, can you?
If that ever happens, THAT'LL be the time to break out our guns, knives and sharp sticks to deal with 'em..:)
How about it Kurt?

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 09:03 #79

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
....in the case of another Permian extinction event, Nobody will be able to survive. At least, not for long.
...Next, do you have any idea how far up your ass you can stick your religious crap? Especially the doomsday stuff?
...A military structure can't collapse..In a best case scenario, the survivalists would be living under military rule.

1- Cheer up mate and stop talking like a snowflake defeatist, the Permian Extinction Event 252 million years ago DIDN'T wipe out all life...:)
WIKI- "It is the Earth's most severe known extinction event, with up to 96% of all marine species and 70% of terrestrial vertebrate species becoming extinct."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian%E2%80%93Triassic_extinction_event

2- If the world gets its ass apocalypsed, so what? Think of it as a "Great Cleansing" that wipes out most humans, there are too many of 'em anyway. You yourself seem to like violent solutions, so surely the idea of a Great Cleansing isn't too violent for you?
Here's another Bible verse for you, deal with it..:)-
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )

3- There are all sorts of possible apocalypse scenarios, for example if there's still a military to keep law and order by shooting rioters and looters, I got no beef with that..:)


Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 13:53 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 09:33 #80

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3644
  • Likes received: 407
steamroller wrote:
...your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this.. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.

The word "ungodly" simply means anybody who cares only about themselves and doesn't give a shite about anybody else.
They're "spiritually retarded" because they only live like animals by what their five senses tell them, and they have zilch interest in anything spiritual.
Here's a machine-gun spray of verses that sums them up..:)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jer 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

Christian Bear Grylls is a typical fearless spiritually-deep Christian, summed up by this verse-
"We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18 )

Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 09:40 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Violence in Movies6.13Friday, 11 April 2014
OLD AGE PENSIONER VIOLENCE6.13Tuesday, 23 September 2014
A Call to Violence!6.13Wednesday, 02 October 2019
Violence against MAGA6.13Thursday, 18 April 2019
The Peaceful Origins of Nazi Violence6Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Question about gun crime/inner city violence6Tuesday, 01 October 2013
Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ?6Wednesday, 21 August 2019
Anti-Female violence in the media6Sunday, 11 August 2013
Violence and Private Security in South Africa5.93Thursday, 01 May 2014
Leftist Fantasies Of Bloody Violence Now Becoming The New Reality5.93Sunday, 03 February 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.