Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When Is The Time For Violence.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 11:58 #81

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:

[/quote]How about just not mass murdering people?[/quote].

=============================================================================

I agree, especially doing heady murder by the godly for their gods.

A song

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 12:01 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 13:51 #82

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
Rocco wrote:
How about just not mass murdering people?
Gan Anim wrote:
I agree, especially doing heady murder by the godly for their gods.

Guys, when them mobs come to rape your wife and kids and eat them, you won't be killing them for god or anybody else, you'll be killing them for you and your family..:)

Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 13:52 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 22:18 #83

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Here in the U.S., in New York state, it costs around $160,000.00 a year to keep somebody in prison. Which is basically just a revolving door anyway. I'm tired of jews nigger and spicks (as well as their politician lap dogs) telling White people just how much of their resources they should be willing to expend on those worthless pieces of shit.
....I asked you somewhere to not tell me any more bullshit bible verses. Try to refrain from doing so.

If somebody is convicted of murder they should be hung like in the good old days (regardless of what colour they are), then we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in jail. People should only vote for politicians and parties that support the death penalty, but sadly there are too many mushbrained lib snowflakes around.
As a Christian, I run with the Christian view about worthless criminals..:)-
"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Oops sorry mate, I forgot you don't like tough verses, I hope you're not a snowflake...;)

There used to be a time in this country where you could be hung for only stealing a horse. Let alone killing anybody. That is the kind of law we need. And if you're a jew, nigger, spick or gook, you're already guilty. And worthy to lynch. Or drop into a very large blender. Naked. The reason I say that is because they can then be used as pig food without any useless clothing mixed in. As for murder and convicting people guilty of it, their reason for doing so should be taken into account. Next, you can't vote your way out of the mess we're in. It sounds like you need to read my thread, "Why vote National Socialist Party. (Nazi Party)" A problem can't be solved by the very thing that created that problem. Namely, "democracy." It is as Einstein once basically said. "The solution to a problem can't be found from the same level of consciousness that created that problem." Next, your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this. As all your bullshit bible verses show. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.
That's how you get BSE/Mad Cow Disease

That could be true. But it was only a suggestion. How about using them as fish food to help replenish the dwindling fish stocks in the ocean. Can fish carry mad cow disease?
How about just not mass murdering people?

If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 22:32 #84

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
As I expect from somebody who likes jesus, (among other kinds of people) You miss the point.
Violence is far more justifiable and necessary to keep any apocalypse from happening to begin with. What you speak of is putting the cart before the horse..

But mate, where exactly are the people you say we should exterminate?
As I've said before, we all live comfortable peaceful lives, I can't see any armed mobs rampaging through the streets, can you?
If that ever happens, THAT'LL be the time to break out our guns, knives and sharp sticks to deal with 'em..:)
How about it Kurt?


When you see a non-white, you will know where at least that person is. Next, don't include me when you say "we" all live comfortable peaceful lives. I am doing ok right now. But there is much room for improvement. And for years, I used to be a slave laborer for the capitalist system. Where I got the shit worked out of me for peanuts. That is when I could even find work. It was like the beginning of the song by Judas Priest called "Breakin the law." Though a song I like better is "Screaming for vengeance." For quite some time I was even homeless. Now I scream even louder for vengeance. Next, riots happen here and there all the time. In any of the instances, has the government allowed citizens to break out their guns and deal with it? That is one of the problems with being religious. It makes you think in fantasies.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 00:22 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 23:18 #85

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
....in the case of another Permian extinction event, Nobody will be able to survive. At least, not for long.
...Next, do you have any idea how far up your ass you can stick your religious crap? Especially the doomsday stuff?
...A military structure can't collapse..In a best case scenario, the survivalists would be living under military rule.

1- Cheer up mate and stop talking like a snowflake defeatist, the Permian Extinction Event 252 million years ago DIDN'T wipe out all life...:)
WIKI- "It is the Earth's most severe known extinction event, with up to 96% of all marine species and 70% of terrestrial vertebrate species becoming extinct."


2- If the world gets its ass apocalypsed, so what? Think of it as a "Great Cleansing" that wipes out most humans, there are too many of 'em anyway. You yourself seem to like violent solutions, so surely the idea of a Great Cleansing isn't too violent for you?
Here's another Bible verse for you, deal with it..:)-
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )

3- There are all sorts of possible apocalypse scenarios, for example if there's still a military to keep law and order by shooting rioters and looters, I got no beef with that..:)


1. You are the defeatist. Instead of doing something about a problem, you choose to do nothing. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Next, the Permian extinction was bad enough. Some small burrowing creatures may have been able to survive on land. But humans would be unlikely to survive.
2. Humans are only one of the creatures that live on this planet. If we cause an apocalypse, our guilt would be unfathomable. Next, if there were any human survivors, those who survive shouldn't be left to chance. And certainly not to those who caused the problem. Namely, the wealthy. Even worse would be if the jews had a say in it. To be sure, a "violent" solution is unavoidable. That is to a greater degree than violence of one sort or another is without a doubt already going on. If some good doesn't come out of it, that would be far worse. Next, what's up with you and your bullshit bible verses. Have I not always been straight with you? Though I am not a vampire, I will show you a picture of kind of how your bible verses make me react. What did I do to deserve that.


As to what the bullshit actually says, if somebody is dead, any "judgment" has arrived a day late and a dollar short. Also, it would be those doing the "judging" who destroyed the earth. Another thing is that i thought you didn't like revelations.
3. Here in the U.S. in recent times, only very rarely has any rioter or looter been shot. by the police or military. Also, ever hear of that Kent State university shooting back in the 60's? Nobody there was rioting or looting. At least not from what I remember. It was mostly an anti-war protest.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 19 Oct 2018 23:21 #86

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...your bullshit bible verse doesn't say anything about criminals. It speaks of the ungodly. When in fact it is the godly who are the worst criminals of all. And you can't disagree with this.. Because it is the 'godly" who tell you what "godly" and "ungodly" is.

The word "ungodly" simply means anybody who cares only about themselves and doesn't give a shite about anybody else.
They're "spiritually retarded" because they only live like animals by what their five senses tell them, and they have zilch interest in anything spiritual.
Here's a machine-gun spray of verses that sums them up..:)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jer 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

Christian Bear Grylls is a typical fearless spiritually-deep Christian, summed up by this verse-
"We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18 )


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 01:14 #87

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 01:14 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 01:51 #88

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive.
........riots happen here and there all the time. In any of the instances, has the government allowed citizens to break out their guns and deal with it? That is one of the problems with being religious. It makes you think in fantasies.
........Next, what's up with you and your bullshit bible verses. Have I not always been straight with you?

1- You worry too much mate, blacks are only 14 per cent of the US population and most of them are peaceful..:)
2- If blacks or anybody else try to break into your house, just pull a gun and blow them away..:)
3- I can't figger you out, the Bible backs you up with much of what you say, yet you call it bullshit!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 22:45 #89

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.

Don't give me shit just because you like nigger dick up your ass.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 23:12 #90

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.

Don't give me shit just because you like nigger dick up your ass.
I see my name on the quote, but not my quote
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 23:14 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 23:15 #91

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive.
........riots happen here and there all the time. In any of the instances, has the government allowed citizens to break out their guns and deal with it? That is one of the problems with being religious. It makes you think in fantasies.
........Next, what's up with you and your bullshit bible verses. Have I not always been straight with you?

1- You worry too much mate, blacks are only 14 per cent of the US population and most of them are peaceful..:)
2- If blacks or anybody else try to break into your house, just pull a gun and blow them away..:)
3- I can't figger you out, the Bible backs you up with much of what you say, yet you call it bullshit!

1. Read my thread, "Listen to the children scream!"
2. Do you think that in your own house is the only place where niggers causing problems matters?
3. Only in your imagination does the bible back up anything I say. And even if to some degree it did somewhere, it would just say the opposite someplace else. Face it. The bible IS bullshit. At best. At worst, it is the ultimate evil. You would know that if you were interested in the truth. Because if you were interested in the truth, you would have looked up and read the book, "Our holy hell: The causes, The solutions."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 23:19 #92

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
How about just not mass murdering people?
Gan Anim wrote:
I agree, especially doing heady murder by the godly for their gods.

Guys, when them mobs come to rape your wife and kids and eat them, you won't be killing them for god or anybody else, you'll be killing them for you and your family..:)
Ugh wrote:
1- You worry too much mate, blacks are only 14 per cent of the US population and most of them are peaceful..:)
2- If blacks or anybody else try to break into your house, just pull a gun and blow them away..:)
3- I can't figger you out, the Bible backs you up with much of what you say, yet you call it bullshit!
You're contradicting yourself
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 23:23 #93

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.

Don't give me shit just because you like nigger dick up your ass.
I see my name on the quote, but not my quote

I deleted your South Park picture. I don't need to justify my hatred of negroes to you. If you want some of that, try the thread, "Listen to the children scream!" Also, with a name like "rocco," could you be a wop? I could go into how much I hate them too if you like.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 20 Oct 2018 23:46 #94

steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.

Don't give me shit just because you like nigger dick up your ass.
I see my name on the quote, but not my quote

I deleted your South Park picture. I don't need to justify my hatred of negroes to you. If you want some of that, try the thread, "Listen to the children scream!" Also, with a name like "rocco," could you be a wop? I could go into how much I hate them too if you like.

Wanker. Actually Rocco is quite right not to indiscriminately hate on all non-whites. As you do.

It's interesting also how commie wankers try and tell us that discrimination is supposedly a bad thing. It's not.

Being able to discriminate means I can make careful distinctions between whats right and wrong : It's being deficient in discrimination and discernment which is the problem. As you demonstrate..

All it takes is a simple understanding of the dictionary and the real meaning of words to heal oneself from the cancerous malignant Commie mindset. You should try it some time.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:01 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 00:20 #95

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
How about just not mass murdering people?
Gan Anim wrote:
I agree, especially doing heady murder by the godly for their gods.

Guys, when them mobs come to rape your wife and kids and eat them, you won't be killing them for god or anybody else, you'll be killing them for you and your family..:)
Ugh wrote:
1- You worry too much mate, blacks are only 14 per cent of the US population and most of them are peaceful..:)
2- If blacks or anybody else try to break into your house, just pull a gun and blow them away..:)
3- I can't figger you out, the Bible backs you up with much of what you say, yet you call it bullshit!
You're contradicting yourself

Got it in one Roc, he follows a biblical pied piper and cannot think for himself whatsoever.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 00:52 #96

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If your house has cockroaches, you kill the roaches. If your dog has fleas, you kill the fleas. When it comes to breeding, humans are no different than bacteria. That is, non-whites. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. If you had a bacterial infection, what would you do to the bacteria. Like it or not, you have to kill to survive. Life feeds on life. I also read something that ran along the lines that at the levels humans were breeding, if they had unlimited resources to do so, in about 1500 years the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. In about another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. At which point do you say "enough is enough!" I say we have for a long time gone past the point of enough being enough.

Now, feel free to tell me some bullshit. Others already tried. I have heard bullshit such as everybody on earth being able to fit into Texas. Another bullshit claim was that the earth could support 40 billion people. Another bit of bullshit I was told was that our population would rise to about 9 billion people, Then somehow, magically, drop back down to 6 billion people. Do you have any other bullshit to add to the list? Or is mass euthanasia under eugenic guidelines the solution. If things go on as you would like, eventually you could call it mercy killings.

Don't give me shit just because you like nigger dick up your ass.
I see my name on the quote, but not my quote

I deleted your South Park picture. I don't need to justify my hatred of negroes to you. If you want some of that, try the thread, "Listen to the children scream!" Also, with a name like "rocco," could you be a wop? I could go into how much I hate them too if you like.

Wanker. Actually Rocco is quite right not to indiscriminately hate on all non-whites. As you do.

It's interesting also how commie wankers try and tell us that discrimination is supposedly a bad thing. It's not.

Being able to discriminate means I can make careful distinctions between whats right and wrong : It's being deficient in discrimination and discernment which is the problem. As you demonstrate..

All it takes is a simple understanding of the dictionary and the real meaning of words to heal oneself from the cancerous malignant Commie mindset. You should try it some time.

Telling lies about me isn't going to make you right. Maybe you can get some people to believe them But that still wouldn't mean you are right. There is absolutely nothing indiscriminate about what I say. Or untrue. Also, after giving me shit about it, you say the opposite and say that discrimination isn't a bad thing. Ever try making any sense? Also, I'm not a commie. But neither am I a tyrannical capitalist scumbag "freedom" loving plutocrat. Such as yourself. There are many problems in the world. I will show you a graph of one of them. You tell me. Is it communist, or is it reality.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 05:39 #97

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
Gan Anim wrote:
...he follows a biblical pied piper and cannot think for himself whatsoever.

You gotta be jivin us boy...:)
Even if there was no bible and no Jesus I'd still think exactly the same way as I do now about anti-immigration and stuff!
It's purely coincidental that the bible and Jesus are singing from exactly the same song sheet as me..:)
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 06:01 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 06:00 #98

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3382
  • Likes received: 380
steamroller wrote:
..Do you think that in your own house is the only place where niggers causing problems matters?....
Only in your imagination does the bible back up anything I say...The bible IS bullshit. At best. At worst, it is the ultimate evil....

I already explained to you that blacks are mostly killing each other in their own areas, so stop being a scaredy-cat wimp imagining that they're coming to get you!
You call for all blacks to be wiped out, that's exactly what God did to ancient warlike heathen tribes and pervert mobs who stepped out of line, yet you call it bullshit and evil, make up your mind..:)

PS- I'm beginning to think you're an Establishment plant, put here to make TZ look bad so that the Estab will have an excuse to close it down.
So far, the TZ mods have rightly cut you slack in the interests of free speech, but if you go on talking krap the mods will have the right of self-defense to ban your ass permanently..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 10:13 #99

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Ugh wrote:
I'm beginning to think you're an Establishment plant, put here to make TZ look bad so that the Estab will have an excuse to close it down.
So far, the TZ mods have rightly cut you slack in the interests of free speech, but if you go on talking krap the mods will have the right of self-defense to ban your ass permanently..:)
[/color]
I just want to put that out there lol :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

When Is The Time For Violence. 21 Oct 2018 10:42 #100

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
I'm beginning to think you're an Establishment plant, put here to make TZ look bad so that the Estab will have an excuse to close it down.
So far, the TZ mods have rightly cut you slack in the interests of free speech, but if you go on talking krap the mods will have the right of self-defense to ban your ass permanently..:)
[/color]
I just want to put that out there lol :facepalm:

Give him the nemesis Roc.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.