Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Novum novum novum.....

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 12:34 #81

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
NPC Frothy wrote:
Those are the relics of the debates where I whopped your sad lonely lying ass.
You're a Non Player, you have no opinions, no ideals, no principles, nothing. You're barely human. You just act on your programming

You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 12:38 #82

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
if you find your lies being exposed to be provoking, that's your problem, perhaps debate is not for you, you're useless at it and far too emotionl, it's why you go crying to the mods when you lose, you're a bad loser. like Flare.

Even the SSPX members are not agnostic you idiot.

Lefebvre, the society's founder, celebrating Tridentine Mass

Liar
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 12:39 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 12:47 #83

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Socco
You're a Non Player, you have no opinions, no ideals, no principles, nothing. You're barely human. You just act on your programming

My opinion of you is that you're a liar, my principle is I don't like liars, your lying to protect a programme, you 'don't punch right' as a default setting and lie through your teeth to do so... what a sad ;man; you are. I watched television about three times in the past year, and don't follow your mainsteam shit 'hail Trump' etc....you idiot, I'm miles ahead of you, your just a right wing twat moaning about the Left and Jews, and you lie like fuck because you're in rut/programme, you've dug yourself into a corner you fool, and you lie because your identity has gone with your programming so you jst say any old shit ie ''I'm a Catholic agnostic nationalist anarchist who wants open borders and Zionism''

it's the mad ramblings of a lunatic, you're a mainstream right winger, you're not a truth seekers, your a hater of those who don't share your world views, that's programming right there, and rather sad.

I've given my views about reality here, there's far from the norm or what one gets on TV, that's your shit, 'hail Trump' and all the rest of the right wing crap you spill out here has been regurgitated over and over, the only twist you place on it are your lies, once they've been exposed you're just another right wing clone. Poor boy, I almost feel sorry for you.

You love capitalism and other ms television concepts.You try and hide that behind your lies as noted by all paying attention.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 13:05 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:01 #84

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
what a sad ;man; you are.

It takes one to know one.
... Poor boy, I almost feel sorry for you.

Be glad novum felt sorry for your sorry ass, Rattyboy.

Where else to go for therapy? "I have nowhere else to go" also refers to you, but self-reflection is not an aspie's strongest characteristic...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:06 #85

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
what a sad ;man; you are.

It takes one to know one.
... Poor boy, I almost feel sorry for you.

Be glad novum felt sorry for your sorry ass, Rattyboy.

Where else to go for therapy? "I have nowhere else to go" also refers to you, but self-reflection is not an aspie's strongest characteristic...

I post on other forums, in fact I wasn't postign here due to my own choice, I could have posted in PZ...but hey ho...whatever...

...don't you have an ISS to point at and yell fake?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 13:07 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:07 #86

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:10 #87

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Socco is still trapped in his liefest....it seems like a compulsion, yet here he is on TruthZone, how bizarre...I guess the all inclusiveness does stretch to compulsive liars.....oh well, carry on....it's in the forum ethos to permit him i suppose. At least we all know what we're dealing with now.

It's kind of amusing to watch his disorder jumping around the place when prodded.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 13:11 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:17 #88

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Anyone heard the one about the agnostic Catholic...

....it turned out that he was a nationalist anarchist who advocates open borders and ZIonsm, he loves the US president but dislikes the mainstream or what's on tv. :joker:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 13:19 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:20 #89

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Socco is still trapped in his liefest....it seems like a compulsion, yet here he is on TruthZone, how bizarre...I guess the all inclusiveness does stretch to compulsive liars.....oh well, carry on....it's in the forum ethos to permit him i suppose. At least we all know what we're dealing with now.

It's kind of amusing to watch his disorder jumping around the place when prodded.
So do you have anything substantial to contribute to the forum today, or ever?

Have you ever started a thread on this board?

Do you even have a inner voice?
You can't fix stupid

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:28 #90

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Anyone heard the one about the agnostic Catholic...

....it turned out that he was a nationalist anarchist who advocates open borders and ZIonsm, he loves the US president but dislikes the mainstream or what's on tv. :joker:
You can't fix stupid

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 13:34 #91

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I;ve started lots of threads on the forum, more so than most other members, I just don't see the point at the moment, but I was toying with this point about Israelites and Europe for the history section... I've quite a few threads started there already.

Most of the posts here now are very limited, I can chat away with peacnik and one or two others, even if they are white separatists, a few posters I can still communicate with about different topics, and enjoy doing so. When Flare, Gaia, Socco etc, are on the rampage, it's pointless feeding them any crumbs so I just bide my time until I see someone worth having a sensible discussion with and use the forum for it's purpose.

I don't want to post about Lefties and 'name that Jew' or all that other shit over and over...it's all been said already and is dull repetitive psuedo political slants on issues, it's just ms horseshit 'my side is best''...subjection. Not punching right as a default is poor truth seeking from the ouset and blinkered. it's like viewing the world with only one eye.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 13:41 by Frothy.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 15:11 #92

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
I;ve started lots of threads on the forum, more so than most other members, I just don't see the point at the moment, but I was toying with this point about Israelites and Europe for the history section... I've quite a few threads started there already.

Most of the posts here now are very limited, I can chat away with peacnik and one or two others, even if they are white separatists, a few posters I can still communicate with about different topics, and enjoy doing so. When Flare, Gaia, Socco etc, are on the rampage, it's pointless feeding them any crumbs so I just bide my time until I see someone worth having a sensible discussion with and use the forum for it's purpose.

I don't want to post about Lefties and 'name that Jew' or all that other shit over and over...it's all been said already and is dull repetitive psuedo political slants on issues, it's just ms horseshit 'my side is best''...subjection. Not punching right as a default is poor truth seeking from the ouset and blinkered. it's like viewing the world with only one eye.
We feel the same way about you. And I remember how it was you that started attacking me for no reason when I just started posting on this board. If you get triggered that easily (by a forum signature) you should have a good look at yourself, you have anger issues. Maybe you should go on a Confession

I like your yt video. I will use to fuck with Seanxx lol
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 15:15 by Rocco.

Novum novum novum..... 11 Nov 2018 15:55 #93

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
All of the biblical stories are down to one thing, "The Fat of The Land", without the land a nation cannot increase beyond what the land could produce to feed that increase.

Cleanances is the only way that a suiter could procure to gain the land and the food and the technology to do so.

Nature is the true controller not religion, religion is an excuse for violence.

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 00:37 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
Nature is the true controller not religion, religion is an excuse for violence.

No offence mate but are you a Jehovah's Witness?
They sit out of all wars and if everybody thought like them, half the world would be run by the Nazis by now, and the other half by the japs..:)

WIKI- "Jehovah's Witnesses do not work in industries associated with the military, do not serve in the armed services, and refuse national military service"..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses#Ethics_and_morality
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 00:38 by Ugh.

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 02:48 #95

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good to see that at least in theory the Jehova "Witnesses" have proper ethics and morality. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 03:44 #96

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Good to see that at least in theory the Jehova "Witnesses" have proper ethics and morality. :thumbup:

That's highly debatable mate, for example if intruders were trying to smash their way into your house would you welcome them or defend yourself and your family?
For example the border states of New Mexico and California voted against Trump and his wall in the Pres election, so presumably they don't mind bad hombres coming across from Mexico to pump their kids full of drugs.
Sounds like lousy parenting to me..:)

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 03:49 by Ugh.

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 07:16 #97

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
It's all going to shit Flare.

Rocco reckons he's a Catholic now. Ugh and Gan Anim are still here and SeanX the undead day of the dead demonic dead-end bell-end has been stirred into renewed pestilent action from the miasmic rising of unclean vapours laden with shizotic mind disease vectors.

It's just a fucking zombie attack right now Flare and I feel like my shotgun only has one more shell.

Do I shoot myself in the head and end it now or do I wait for reinforcements that may never come?

Where are the normal forummers? It's all just fucking variety-zombies with different diseases.

Well, in this case it’s Novum who’s the problem.

There’s no reason whatsoever to release that genetical mistake once again since the board already was overrun by jews, trolls, junkies and cultural marxists. (or a combination of those 4)

It was already a mess in which every topic or debate immediately got run into the ground.

To once again throw Frothy on top of that shows great disrespect to his honest, genuine and concerned members.

I get the feeling Nov actually enjoys the whole shitshow.

One of the implications for that is this whole ‘Vent room’ idea. In stead of actually deleting shitposts, they only get moved to this place.
Why is that? Why are all the shitposts being stored which is unnecessary? So he can read back and have a good laugh about it all?

It’s plain obvious that this whole idiotic, anarchistic “everyone should be able to say what he wants”, “no rules” idea of his doesn’t work as the forum is one huge mess, except for the layout.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 07:20 by Flare.

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 08:24 #98

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
..the forum is one huge mess, except for the layout...

If some people don't like TZ they can always feck off somewhere else..:)
I've been doing the rounds of all kinds of internet forums for the past 16 years and can honestly say TZ is one of the best around for the simple reason the mods here are not nerdy dickheads and believe in free speech.
If some members don't agree with what I post, I don't give a rat's ass and they can say whatever they like, it's FUN slapping them around if they ask for it!
That's the key to enjoying forums, don't take anything too seriously!
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (Bible:James 4:14)

Here's a bunch of clowns in my street with the correct mindset
..:)-

Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 01:56 by Ugh.

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 10:58 #99

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Gaia wrote:

I am, proud to say that I have no religion but do have respect for my fellow wo-man, or any creature of and in my own fields of toil and tribulation, this is who we are as a species and our toil is the most profitable to those who seek to control it and us.

Religion is a smorgasbord of illnesses that has been practiced upon us to hold us in place of ownwership, you see; to belong to a cult is tatramount to that ownership, to be imprisoned within an ideology is also an illness, it was fashionable to belong to such cults in the eye of the believer and profitable for the beholder, if this is not the case then why are the religions so rich and the believers so poor, its a conology where money is concerned.

Yet I will ! protect my property and or family from the human fox who seeks to own both your mind and body property/labour as his of hers to have regardless, to remove your dint so they don't have to work as hard and use the spoken word to their own aggrandizement.

Humans do not own true nature, one cannot tax the trees, take rent from a flowing river, imprison the birds for crossing borders without a passport, Gaia is totally free of all these machinations, they follow only one code, the same code that we also followed in the beginning and still do to a certain extent, when pit against nature without any weapons.

A code which all religions are based, so I say,

If we cannot teach them well we have failed in my eyes, and then vanish without leaving any trace of our very being.
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 11:07 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Novum novum novum..... 12 Nov 2018 11:12 #100

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
..Religion is a smorgasbord of illnesses.

Yes mate, all nonchristian religions are total shit..:)