Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Barriers to Truth

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 12 Dec 2018 18:41 #1

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Outside your little clique Flakey the majority loathe cunts like you, you are the Jews best tools I keep telling you this but you stuck on retarded with your little cult.. :yerright:

Thats the facts...keep spamming your controlled ops fake bullshit Dolfy vidz "definition of insanity. You run from any real debate.. :thumbup:
Yeah, I'm sure you are really popular at parties with your ZioNazi theories :facepalm: :wissl: :nono: :iitm:

Amongst real truthers its pretty well known Nazis were more controlled ops..is only gatekeepers like yourself who have such an issue with this obvious..but then you are a bandwagonist Billy, why you change your mind like the wind.

Ironic how a blatant Zionist fits in with neoNazi without any objection isnt it..just reafirms that you are all Zionazis. :yup:

As I explained to one of your Nazi sheeple friends..you never mention the AIPAC democrap hardcore Zionists that stand & cheer Bibi in congress. :ponda:
The one party state doesnt fit in with your HASBARA script..
Even Lizzy knows there is no left or right Jews on the farm they are all one in the same..is only you & Winston Churchill pushing this idea they are against each other..So whos the Jew around here Billy serial bullshitter MAGA ZOG Farmboy. :lmao:

Like you still havent explained why you support Jacob Rothschild & Co Rocco & how they fit in with your left right partisan bullshit.
You are quite clearly unbalanced form years of indoctrination..turning on your own peoples for your financial benefit..souless sell out piece of.. :wissl:
Wrong side of truth Billy. :)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 18:52 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 12 Dec 2018 18:50 #2

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Outside your little clique Flakey the majority loathe cunts like you, you are the Jews best tools I keep telling you this but you stuck on retarded with your little cult.. :yerright:

Thats the facts...keep spamming your controlled ops fake bullshit Dolfy vidz "definition of insanity. You run from any real debate.. :thumbup:

The white race is targeted for destruction and is getting absolutely butchered by mass immigration which is ongoing as we speak.

And what is porridge worrying about?

‘White supremacism’

:facepalm: :iitm:

What a cunt.

That guy is so stupid, he makes ragnarok look like a professor.

Flakey repeating himself now..maybe hes run our of Dolfy quotes? :ponda:

Im nothing like Raggy, he is definitely Antifa.. is in he never calls out the true problem & will shill the offical story all day long to fit his mainstream narrative keeping it government level.
Is like me calling you EDL Flakey, because you are against mass immigration..
See what a lamestream twat you are.
Nazisheep. :D
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 01:13 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure you are really popular at parties with your ZioNazi theories :facepalm: :wissl: :nono: :iitm:

Amongst real truthers its pretty well known Nazis were more controlled ops..is only gatekeepers like yourself who have such an issue with this obvious..but then you are a bandwagonist Billy, why you change your mind like the wind.

Ironic how a blatant Zionist fits in with neoNazi without any objection isnt it..just reafirms that you are all Zionazis. :yup:

As I explained to one of your Nazi sheeple friends..you never mention the AIPAC democrap hardcore Zionists that stand & cheer Bibi in congress. :ponda:
Even Lizzy knows there is no left or right Jews on the farm they are all one in the same..is only you & Winston Churchill pushing this idea they are against each other..So whos the Jew around here Billy serial bullshitter MAGA ZOG Farmboy. :lmao:

Like you still havent explained why you support Jacob Rothschild & Co Rocco & how they fit in with your left right partisan bullshit.
You are quite clearly unbalanced form years of indoctrination..turning on your own peoples for your financial benefit..souless sell out piece of.. :wissl:
So many strawman's in one post. Yuri did a real job on you
You can't fix stupid

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 11:28 #4

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Cool story bro.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 11:29 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 13:22 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Cool story bro.
There's no story here. Just the delusional ramblings of a lost individual. Indoctrinated and drugged. I will pray for your soul
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 13:36 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Woke up in a Jesus mood today Billy? :umm: ..yes pray for me dude..

Preferably before you have another drink..

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 13:42 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Too late :)
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 15:14 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:

It is more ironic even. The traitors to the national sovereignties of 15+ countries are the ones defending and whoring themselves out to the Freemasonic Zionist """nationalist""" occupiers.

They should shoot themselves then, what a lovely peace there would be.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 15:24 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
^^ WTF is this fool babbling about?
You can't fix stupid

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 15:54 #11

• Flare
:bump:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 16:11 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

He's a jew, thus he is full of shit anyway.
That's how Jews see Gentiles
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 23:21 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 16:51 #13

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

That's why he is so interested in fakery stories, because he's a fake himself.
That's how Jews see Gentiles

Yea.

And keep in mind the lack of morals when it comes to Gaia and his 'truth-postings'.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 23:21 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:15 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flakey your vendetta with Gaia & his personal life is so fucking boring!

Your constant stalking him is much more of a concern to any rational person on this forum.
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 17:18 by porridge.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:25 #15

• Flare
porridge wrote:

Your constant stalking him is much more of a concern to any rational person on this forum.

Funny how you keep turning up defending that kike.

I bet you're jewish as well, cause no ordinary man would let himself get thrown under the bus by a jew multiple times and then keeping on defending him. Unless in case of being racially the same.

Also funny how you keep turning things around, as it's Gaia who's actually stalking me.

If I don't post on the forum for a couple of days, then so won't Gaia.

If I'm very active on the forum, then Gaia is active as well.

He's a parasite.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:38 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

I bet you're jewish as well, cause no ordinary man would let himself get thrown under the bus by a jew multiple times and then keeping on defending him. Unless in case of being racially the same.

Also funny how you keep turning things around, as it's Gaia who's actually stalking me.

He's a parasite.
Looks more like a Shabbos Goy to me. But indeed seeing porridge attack his imagined "ZioNazis" and liking a Jew's posts at the same time makes one wonder :ponda:
You can't fix stupid

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:45 #17

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I dont give a monkeys who Gaia shags behind his wifes back..its none of my business & why would I be interested in another mans personal life.. :ponda:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:53 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
I dont give a monkeys who Gaia shags behind his wifes back..its none of my business & why would I be interested in another mans personal life.. :ponda:
Like my personal life?
You can't fix stupid

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 17:58 #19

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

He's a parasite.
Looks more like a Shabbos Goy to me. But indeed seeing porridge attack his imagined "ZioNazis" and liking a Jew's posts at the same time makes one wonder :ponda:

You clowns seem to think I have something in common or elegance with you, completely delusional.. :umm:
Gaia speaks the truth, why stalker hates him..why he usually runs off when he makes a post.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=4340#310321 :left:

"Boom shot!"

What does Flakey do.. spam some more bollocks. :lmao:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 18:30 #20

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Like my personal life?

Dont bother me you like to get up in them ladythangs. :wissl:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare