Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Barriers to Truth

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 13 Dec 2018 21:42 #21

• Flare
porridge wrote:
I dont give a monkeys who Gaia shags behind his wifes back..its none of my business & why would I be interested in another mans personal life.. :ponda:

Well, heh... he literally posted all that on a public forum for everyone to see, as he was bragging about fucking women behind his wife’s back and him being surprised about all negative responses he received from other members.

It just shows with what kind of total dishonest, moral-less prick we’re dealing with here.

No-one would buy a used car from him.

Well, except for you that is.

Which is remarkable, as it tells a lot about what kind of figure you are.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 09:56 #22

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
I dont give a monkeys who Gaia shags behind his wifes back..its none of my business & why would I be interested in another mans personal life.. :ponda:

Well, heh... he literally posted all that on a public forum for everyone to see, as he was bragging about fucking women behind his wife’s back and him being surprised about all negative responses he received from other members.

It just shows with what kind of total dishonest, moral-less prick we’re dealing with here.

No-one would buy a used car from him.

Well, except for you that is.

Which is remarkable, as it tells a lot about what kind of figure you are.

Im not an obsessive snobby cunt no Flakey. :)

I said already im only interested in peoples posts on here not their personal life & your posts arnt saying much..all you do is bitch about people.
Like you did me on this thread. But funny it wasent moderated up until now. Bit late me thinks.. :facepalm: why did the admins suddenly have a problem with this topic? But there you go in the fake Zone Nazi rule..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 10:14 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Guess what porridge I do have a life outside of being on here, I dont have time to read half the shit on here anymore and by shit I mean the arguing. Not to mention the time difference, when you podeans are active I am asleep, then its morning for me when all the shitstorms have unfolded on here and it is not easy for me to get on here let alone spend gobs of time on here, until my evening.

And Im quite sure Zo has better things to do also almost all of the time than clean up bickering on here.

Still adamant that lack of free speech is worse than lax moderation tho... most places aint got free speech or even close to it. Not saying its totes free here but its closer to free than most... which is why you can say Fake Zone nazi rule over and over like you and yet no nazis ever come to send your posts or account to the crematoria.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 10:25 #24

• porridge
  • Silver Member
If you are going to moderate then moderate.

I was calling Rocco out for being a Zionazi whore, which he is. Notice he couldnt explain himself & his bullshit.

Self moderation..calling out bullshitters who shill their arse off for Zion blatantly & call people antisemites.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 10:35 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:

I dont really want to tbh.

I'm more of a let the chips fall as they may kind of person, hence TZ being the way it is.

Opinions will vary, I'm not really interested in dictating what is right and wrong and then removing what I deem to be wrong.

I tend to want to only step in when the personal attacks cross certain lines or if people are posting illegal shit or calls to violence or anything else that can bring shit onto the site and its users.

As for zionism well the blue bloods wanted an Israel and they made one, not sure any of us can do anything about what they want to do.. maybe they want to destroy it next anyway and they want us to turn on it ie being anti-zionist is supposed to happen. :dunno: :ponda: :hmm: :twitch: .. isnt that part of the plan? :dunno: :ponda:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 11:09 #26

• porridge
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

As for zionism well the blue bloods wanted an Israel and they made one, not sure any of us can do anything about what they want to do.. maybe they want to destroy it next anyway and they want us to turn on it ie being anti-zionist is supposed to happen. :dunno: :ponda: :hmm: :twitch: .. isnt that part of the plan? :dunno: :ponda:

Not sure Novum. Still think jerusalem is where they want world gov.

They are definitely pushing this zionism v globalism choice is all we have around here.

I just see it as order out of chaos & support neither with the same end goal.

Fake nationalism is what I see in the UK with TR being brought into bury Brexit even further.

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 12:32 #27

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:

Sure.. i dont claim to have the answers. Perhaps they want both, shit to get fucked up, and then rebuild.

porridge wrote:
They are definitely pushing this zionism v globalism choice is all we have around here.

Fake nationalism is what I see in the UK with TR being brought into bury Brexit even further.

That is a good way of putting it... it is clear they want us in 2 pens... zionism or globalism pick one and then fight the other side.

And Ben Shapiro's initials are BS.. more of the same.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 12:53 #28

porridge wrote:
why did the admins suddenly have a problem with this topic? But there you go in the fake Zone Nazi rule..

It was me who vented and also edited a number of posts, and not Novum. That is after another member reported them to me.

As you well know by now, Nov and myself usually just let people get on with it, even when things get ugly. To say moderation here is light handed is in understatement tbh. It's more than fair, and I doubt too many peeps here would disagree on that score. However, when stuff does sometimes get extra ugly and also reported there's a fair chance one of us might come along with the old mop and bucket from time to time to clean things up a bit. That's all.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 13:08 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 12:57 #29

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:

I was calling Rocco out for being a Zionazi whore, which he is. Notice he couldnt explain himself & his bullshit.

Self moderation..calling out bullshitters who shill their arse off for Zion blatantly & call people antisemites.

Admin, Do I really have to put up with this kind of abuse?
Is there any Free Speech for "ZioNazis" here?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 13:11 by Rocco.

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 13:02 #30

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:

Sure.. i dont claim to have the answers. Perhaps they want both, shit to get fucked up, and then rebuild.

porridge wrote:

That is a good way of putting it... it is clear they want us in 2 pens... zionism or globalism pick one and then fight the other side.

And Ben Shapiro's initials are BS.. more of the same.

I don't think posters on this board are paying attention

Whether it's left or right, Zionism v globalism, the elite controllers who appear to be divided, but it's all a fucking con, want to control YOU

And let's face it the technology/surveillance giant is Israel at the moment.

WE MUST FIGHT BACK, AND NOT ACCEPT HUMAN CHIPS.

Do you, your children and your grandchildren want to be chipped and their every move be recorded by the State?

Talk about it to friends and family, post comments about it on mainstream sites.

BBC One on prime time television are promoting human chips. :thdown: :thdown: :thdown: :thdown: :thdown:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 15:30 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Rocco

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 13:27 #31

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
why did the admins suddenly have a problem with this topic? But there you go in the fake Zone Nazi rule..

It was me who vented and also edited a number of posts, and not Novum. That is after another member reported them to me.

As you well know by now, Nov and myself usually just let people get on with it, even when things get ugly. To say moderation here is light handed is in understatement tbh. It's more than fair, and I doubt too many peeps here would disagree on that score. However, when stuff does sometimes get extra ugly and also reported there's a fair chance one of us might come along with the old mop and bucket from time to time to clean things up a bit. That's all.
Hi Zorro

I don't think the Barriers to Truth thread needed to have a separate thread.

The first post you put in the excerpts page, which was from from Porridge contained a lot of truth imo.

He didn't bring up personal information about members. I've highlighted the points I agree with.

Porridge wrote replying to Rocco
Amongst real truthers its pretty well known Nazis were more controlled ops..is only gatekeepers like yourself who have such an issue with this obvious..but then you are a bandwagonist Billy, why you change your mind like the wind.

Ironic how a blatant Zionist fits in with neoNazi without any objection isnt it..just reafirms that you are all Zionazis. :yup:

As I explained to one of your Nazi sheeple friends..you never mention the AIPAC democrap hardcore Zionists that stand & cheer Bibi in congress. :ponda:

The one party state doesnt fit in with your HASBARA script..

Even Lizzy knows there is no left or right Jews on the farm they are all one in the same..is only you & Winston Churchill pushing this idea they are against each other..So whos the Jew around here Billy serial bullshitter MAGA ZOG Farmboy. :lmao:

Like you still havent explained why you support Jacob Rothschild & Co Rocco & how they fit in with your left right partisan bullshit.
You are quite clearly unbalanced form years of indoctrination..turning on your own peoples for your financial benefit..souless sell out piece of.. :wissl:
Wrong side of truth Billy. :)
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 13:35 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 13:53 #32

Hi, Roastie, it's the CONSTANT referring to other members he disagrees with as ''Zionazis'' which is the issue. With emphasis on the word constant. We all heard him the first time. There's just no need to keep repeating it over and over every time he disagrees with somebody. as it's just fueling more resentment and sparking more bitter arguments.

You'll also note that I didn't actually delete any of porridge posts. when I deleted at least two of Flares. And flare aint complaining. well not yet, anyhow. :chuckle: He'll just take his medicine and drink it like a man.

I'm just tired of reading all the childish and unnecessary arguments here. It's all getting a bit untidy now. It's not cool. And Mr Porrdige plays his part on that score.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 14:11 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gan Anim, Rocco

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 15:50 #33

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Just as a reality check..this is the issue I have with this troll:

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/71620-barriers-to-truth.html?start=480#308828

Crying to the mods is the icing on the cake.. what a pathetic loser. :lmao:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 15:56 #34

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Just as a reality check..this is the issue I have with this troll:

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/71620-barriers-to-truth.html?start=480#308828

Crying to the mods is the icing on the cake.. what a pathetic loser. :lmao:
Admin, please take note. This individual is clearly unhinged
You can't fix stupid

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 15:58 #35

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Hi, Roastie, it's the CONSTANT referring to other members he disagrees with as ''Zionazis'' which is the issue. With emphasis on the word constant. We all heard him the first time. There's just no need to keep repeating it over and over every time he disagrees with somebody. as it's just fueling more resentment and sparking more bitter arguments.

You'll also note that I didn't actually delete any of porridge posts. when I deleted at least two of Flares. And flare aint complaining. well not yet, anyhow. :chuckle: He'll just take his medicine and drink it like a man.

I'm just tired of reading all the childish and unnecessary arguments here. It's all getting a bit untidy now. It's not cool. And Mr Porrdige plays his part on that score.

Flare trolled his own thread way back attacking me for no reason..he killed it no 1 else.

Do you see me crying when someones constantly calling me a Marxist, anti white, leftist blah blah..so that one doesnt really work does it Zorro.

Being deliberately trolled on the Brexit thread form some foreign global fascist pushing his "ethno nationalist" (Zionist) agenda. :yerright:

But you just highlighted your bias..which is fine you are a NeoNazi & dont like to hear anything bad said about your cult neither.

If you are going to moderate then moderate, but to pick & choose which posts you find an issue, as in "Zionazi" when a rabid gatekeeping neonazi is attacking someone constantly, as proven in the post above..& promoting Zionism at the same time.
Someones going to call them out..

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 16:00 #36

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 16:01 #37

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Billy bullshit bawling to the admins what a loser. :lmao:

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 16:03 #38

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Billy bullshit bawling to the admins what a loser. :lmao:

INACTIVE

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 16:11 #39

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The Irony when we have 2 threads in the vent labelling me a Jew & "Nazcom."

(Excerpts) Barriers to Truth 14 Dec 2018 16:19 #40

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
The Irony when we have 2 threads in the vent labelling me a Jew & "Nazcom."

INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare